Be born again

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    I think you are totaly wrong we can clean the inside the same way you cean the outside,
    MAL 3:8 “Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me! But you say, ‘How have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings.
    MAL 3:9 “You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you!
    MAL 3:10 “ Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.
    if we give to God wath, is his he will bless us.

followerofJesus
    Participant

terraricca

I have not rejected the sacrifice of Christ, I believe he died, payed the price for our sins, and was ressurected and he lives, I have not once rejected Christ or his sacrifce. though 1 John 8, does tell us to be more honest and open and yes not to believe that we are without sin, though it.

I acknowledge the importance of Baptism by water BUT it is not necessarily the way one is Born again. we are born of HIS Spirit and God baptises us in the Holy Spirit, far different from water baptism.

but it is GOD who cleanses is and we are made right with God through God the Son Jesus Christ. and it is HIS blood that washes away sins, impurity, blemishes, reedems and so on. people place to much emphasis on works of man (and woman) and may overlook Ephesians 2 verse 8 and 9. not to mention forget how one receives from God. FAITH by faith one receives, by Faith one is born again but no body can cause someone to believe. it is by Faith that I was born again. me and God knows that regardless of what anyone else might think.

I would much rather please God than man anyway. Though often people try to misinterprate Biblical truths and that is why one needs to be so guarded for the devil knows the Bible very well, and so do his followers they are already out in the world deceiving so many

terraricca
    Participant

hi FJ
    you right,as i also see ,is that god cleanses by his word telling us what to do and by applying it we show are faith in him,and because we show acte of faith he will love us more ,because god as become the one we rely on,because his promess through christ.and to me by so changing you self from the person we were before to the new person to christ image now we are born again,and now we can taste the goods of the kingdom.
    now we are one with christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 18 2009,16:02)
    hi nick
    I think you are totaly wrong we can clean the inside the same way you cean the outside,
    MAL 3:8 “Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me! But you say, ‘How have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings.
    MAL 3:9 “You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you!
    MAL 3:10 “ Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.
    if we give to God wath, is his he will bless us.

Hi t,
    You may choose not to believe scripture but we preach the way.
    We cannot cleanse the inside of our own cup any more than the pharisees could.
    The blood of Jesus can wash us clean in response to our repentant plea of water baptism.[1Peter3]

Many try to climb into the kingdom by other means but they are thieves and robbers.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    what scripture do you have in mind ,that i may reject ??????

banana
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 18 2009,07:23)
    Hi Irene,
    Jesus is the firstborn from the dead and the sons of God will only be known later, in the first resurrection.
    But if we have obeyed the command and walk in the earnest of the Spirit then it is certain.
    So Peter says in the first chapter of his first letter we are born again.

Nick

Is this the scripture you were referring too?

1Pe 1:23   Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, “by the word of God”, which liveth and abideth for ever.  

or is it this one?

1Pe 1:3 ¶ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath “begotten us again” unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

In either case, it is not the kind of born as in coming into the world, or the born again as in a resurrection from the dead.
    Therefore, this “born again” refers to a regeneration of the spirit/mind in us, it creates a new us from the inside out.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (followerofJesus @ Oct. 16 2009,09:28)
    There is many things that we 'think' we understand

Even if I was to know all that I human can know

Nobody can force you to believe

God does not force himself on anyone

Hi WJ,

Nick does believe, he just doesn't believe the way you do.

Since you 'think' you know so much about GOD; “then tell me the second immutable(unchangeable) thing about GOD”…
    Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,
    we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    dont forget my answers

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 12 2009,13:32)
    hi nick
    what scripture do you have in mind ,that i may reject ??????

Hi T,
    I do not know what you may reject.
    But we offer the way as revealed in scripture.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 12 2009,13:49)

Hi Irene,
    Jesus is the firstborn from the dead and the sons of God will only be known later, in the first resurrection.
    But if we have obeyed the command and walk in the earnest of the Spirit then it is certain.

Nick

1Pe 1:23   Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, “by the word of God”, which liveth and abideth for ever.  

or is it this one?

1Pe 1:3 ¶ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath “begotten us again” unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

In either case, it is not the kind of born as in coming into the world, or the born again as in a resurrection from the dead.
    Therefore, this “born again” refers to a regeneration of the spirit/mind in us, it creates a new us from the inside out.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Rebirth is of water and the Spirit.
    Being reborn from above is of the Spirit.
    That Spirit will lead and teach you if you submit.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    your are a good skater,you must be one of the best,allways suspiteous,always questioning,never answering straight out and prove your point ,it's like you know that you may have nothing to stand on,so you take the back seat ,and question all things just like a juge is it?????

banana
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 13 2009,08:56)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 12 2009,13:49)

Hi Irene,

Nick

or is it this one?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Rebirth is of water and the Spirit.
    Being reborn from above is of the Spirit.
    That Spirit will lead and teach you if you submit.

Nick

You have a funny way of agreeing.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2009,10:07)
    hi nick
    your are a good skater,you must be one of the best,allways suspiteous,always questioning,never answering straight out and prove your point ,it's like you know that you may have nothing to stand on,so you take the back seat ,and question all things just like a juge is it?????

Hi t,
    Truth is as the Holy Grail.

How and why we reach our beliefs is as important as the beliefs themselves.

We walk in growing light if we set aside our preconceptions and find the keys to the kingdom.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you know the holy grail is an oaks ,it was made around 15century ,
    other wise yes you right

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: If you were to put aside you preconceived ideas and accept the truth you would find that the master Jesus himself said the Kingdom of God is within. The Kingdom is within you now! If you or anyone else is looking for the Kingdom to come later or in a visual form you have denied the words of the Christ and will not be able to experience the Kingdom. Bless you, TK

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 16 2009,21:39)
    hi nick
    you know the holy grail is an oaks ,it was made around 15century ,
    other wise yes you right

You mean the holy grail isn't jesus daughter like in that movie?

terraricca
    Participant

hi Ron
    You mean the holy grail isn't jesus daughter like in that movie?

Ron it was your sister no ??????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    God rules through His Son in the hearts of his followers but King Jesus will also return and rule from Jerusalem.

banana
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 18 2009,06:57)
    Hi TK,
    God rules through His Son in the hearts of his followers but King Jesus will also return and rule from Jerusalem.

That I certainly agree on that. Hopefully I can be with those that are called out to help Jesus teach others, in the Millennium, when Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Amen
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Scripture speaks of those who are priests and those who are rulers in that time.[Rev20, 1Peter2, 2Tim2]

Do you imagine it will be a time of teaching too?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account