Basics

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Ok the Trinty is false, now what!
    Ok the trinty is true, now what!
    Ok Michael is/was Jesus, now what!
    Ok Jesus was the word, now what!

I love the truth but must we beat a dead horse.

Does any of that change that:

1) God is everything.
    2) Jesus was flesh without sin
    3) God His Father used Jesus not because He was His Son but because He had no sin!
    4) If we are forgiven then we have no sin.
    5) If we have no sin and we are flesh then we are like Jesus flesh with no sin.
    6)God sees Jesus not us we are dead and Christ lives in us.
    7)If we have the gift of faith then we could do what Jesus said that we would do.

You ever think that may be we are spinning our wheels, For ever learning but never getting to the truth. Sometimes it's best to put things on the back burner for awhile.

Just a suggestion :)

Cubes
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,

In other words we must be doers of the word, not hearers only. We'd all agree and what does it matter or profit us if we understand the oracles of God from Genesis to Revelation and do not do his will? It's something that I try to bear in mind along with 1 Cor 13.

Having said that, it must be balanced with the need to preach the gospel of the kingdom of God…. God wants us to speak of him amongst ourselves, as well as to tell a dying world about him and his provision of of our Lord Jesus for our salvation.

Finally, where falsehood creeps in to attempt to hide the truth of his word, the task falls to each generation of Christ's disciples to preach the word in season and out of season, just as he and his disciples did.

The challenge is to love as he loved us as we do it.

Blessings to you and yours.

It is very important to salvation that Jesus is both God and man. As God the eternal debt of sin is wiped away with the eternal sacrifice. As man so that we have hope when it says that he was tempted and overcame. He is the Mortal example. Jesus Christ was the man in which The Word(The Logos in greek) became flesh.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (OneoftheLordsGenerals @ Mar. 15 2006,19:50)
    It is very important to salvation that Jesus is both God and man. As God the eternal debt of sin is wiped away with the eternal sacrifice. As man so that we have hope when it says that he was tempted and overcame. He is the Mortal example. Jesus Christ was the man in which The Word(The Logos in greek) became flesh.

Jesus was the Word in heaven before He was begotten.  But when He was begotten He became like the first Adam having no sin.  Unlike the first Adam the 2nd Adam did not sin.

Jesus was flesh no greater than the 1st Adam.  If Jesus were to have His power while on earth then His sacrifice would not have been legal.

Phi 2:6  who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,
    Phi 2:7  “but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant”, being made in the likeness of men;

Phi 2:8  and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross.

….tempted like as we are, yet without sin.   If He had the advantage of being God in flesh I don't think he would have gone through what we go through today.
    So he emptied Himself became a little lower than the angles as we are, so He could FEEL our infirmities.

Heb 4:15  For we have not a high priest that cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; “but one that hath been in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin”.

Heb 2:6  But one hath somewhere testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? Or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    Heb 2:7  Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honor, And didst set him over the works of thy hands

Heb 2:9  But we behold him who hath been made a little lower than the angels, even Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that by the grace of God he should taste of death for every man.

Joh 8:28  Jesus therefore said, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that “I do NOTHING OF MYSELF “, but as the Father taught me, I speak these things.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus, the captain of our salvation, was tempted in every way but overcame so we too can be overcomers and fulfillers of the Law in him.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 02 2006,01:40)
    Hi,
    Jesus, the captain of our salvation, was tempted in every way but overcame so we too can be overcomers and fulfillers of the Law in him.

If anyone has the victory the victory is Christ's.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 02 2006,08:59)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 02 2006,01:40)
    Hi,

If anyone has the victory the victory is Christ's.

While for the most part I agree, there is an element of victory in it for us as Paul said, he had fought the good fight, he had kept the faith.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    Amen ST.

1 John 2:13
    I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one I have written to you, children, because you know the Father.”
    1 John 2:14
    I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.
    1 John 4:4
    You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
    1 John 5:4
    For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world–our faith.
    1 John 5:5
    Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
    Revelation 2:7
    ' He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
    Revelation 2:11
    ' He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.'
    Revelation 2:17
    ' He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'

Christ has overcome the evil one and wants us to battle with him and share the spoils of victory.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 15 2006,19:05)
    Ok the Trinty is false, now what!
    Ok the trinty is true, now what!
    Ok Michael is/was Jesus, now what!
    Ok Jesus was the word, now what!

I love the truth but must we beat a dead horse.

Does any of that change that:

1) God is everything.
    2) Jesus was flesh without sin
    3) God His Father used Jesus not because He was His Son but because He had no sin!
    4) If we are forgiven then we have no sin.
    5) If we have no sin and we are flesh then we are like Jesus flesh with no sin.
    6)God sees Jesus not us we are dead and Christ lives in us.
    7)If we have the gift of faith then we could do what Jesus said that we would do.

You ever think that may be we are spinning our wheels, For ever learning but never getting to the truth. Sometimes it's best to put things on the back burner for awhile.

Just a suggestion :)

Michael being Jesus is speculation and at best non-foundational.

Apart from that, what do we do with that.

Well we preach the true gospel and keep away from the doctrines of men.

In short: Make disciples.

david
    Participant

Well we preach the true gospel and keep away from the doctrines of men.

In short: Make disciples.

It does appear to me that to “make disciples” is one of the basics. It was a command from Christ. (Mat 28:19,20) Jesus commanded his followers to Go and make disciples, AND TO TEACH THEM ALL OF THE THINGS HE TAUGHT THEM. This would include the command to make disciples. It is one of the things that Jesus “ordered” his followers to do. (Acts 10:42)
    It seems pretty basic to me.

david

chicano4571
    Participant

it is amazing how as i read all this posts i can only hear the same thing over and over yet if i was a betting man most of you won`t even lift a finger to help your neighbor or ect. your ready to claim jesus miracle working power but are full of dead men bonesquik to anger and live in the heart of man. have any of you fought against a demon ? or seen angels or let me ask one more thing if i may know between the your spirit and human flesh . idon`t think so you all just know what this modern day church teaches and its called the depths of God. i think Enoch had it right …………

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (chicano4571 @ Nov. 18 2006,18:45)
    yet if i was a betting man most of you won`t even lift a finger to help your neighbor or ect.

You can judge harshly but it is not really good for you to do so, because that is the measure that God will judge you by.

You cannot possibly make such a statement without knowing us. You judge by fruits. How do you know what kind of lives we lead?

I see 2 things going on here. Some people who challenge all things and let scripture change them and people full of pride who are quick to judge and oppose that which God is doing.

Somethings never change I suppose. We live in the world after all.

olive
    Participant

Ecc 3:1 To everything–a season, and a time to every delight under the heavens:
    Ecc 3:2 A time to bring forth, And a time to die. A time to plant, And a time to eradicate the planted.
    Ecc 3:3 A time to slay, And a time to heal, A time to break down, And a time to build up.
    Ecc 3:4 A time to weep, And a time to laugh. A time to mourn, And a time to skip.
    Ecc 3:5 A time to cast away stones, And a time to heap up stones. A time to embrace, And a time to be far from embracing.
    Ecc 3:6 A time to seek, And a time to destroy. A time to keep, And a time to cast away.
    Ecc 3:7 A time to rend, And a time to sew. A time to be silent, And a time to speak.
    Ecc 3:8 A time to love, And a time to hate. A time of war, And a time of peace.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi olive,
    Will the tares be pulled out before the harvest?

olive
    Participant

hey nick,

Mat 13:30 suffer both to grow together till the harvest, and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the darnel, and bind it in bundles, to burn it, and the wheat gather up into my storehouse.'

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi olive,
    Thus it is wise to come out of her before that time.

chicano4571
    Participant

its amazing how a little truth rattles the cage………………:angry:

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (chicano4571 @ Nov. 17 2006,23:45)
    it is amazing how as i read all this posts i can only hear the same thing over and over yet if i was a betting man most of you won`t even lift a finger to help  your neighbor or  ect. your ready to claim jesus miracle working power but are full of dead men bonesquik to anger and live in the heart of man. have any of you fought against a demon ? or seen angels or let me ask one more thing if i may know between the your spirit and human flesh .  idon`t think so you all just know what this modern day church teaches and its called the depths of God. i think Enoch had it right  …………

Hi chic,
    Yes we have and though we know it is good to experience the powers of the age to come we do not trust that such evidence is what we can totally rely on for salvation.

We know from scripture that we must be found clothed in Jesus and known by him and led by his Spirit to be a son of God.

What of your discoveries?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (chicano4571 @ Nov. 19 2006,19:30)
    its amazing how a little truth rattles the cage………………:angry:

chicano4571 you came here and brought accusations.

I didn't see you encourage, build up in love, or teach truth from scripture, only accusations.

We know people by their fruits. Is this the only fruit you present?

olive
    Participant

hey nick,

Phi 2:12 So that, my beloved, as ye always obey, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, with fear and trembling your own salvation work out,

Luk 16:15 and he said to them, `Ye are those declaring yourselves righteous before men, but God doth know your hearts; because that which among men is high, is abomination before God;

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account