Atheism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 741 through 753 (of 753 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 20 2012,23:59)
    Hi Stu

I didn't need anti psychotic drugs.  They went away as commanded.

You can't see them.  Can't prove to anybody that they exist.  You only know that they have the ability to touch, restrain, show themselves in many different forms, and move objects.  

Oh and another thing.  What made me so angry as a child is the fact my mum said it was all in my head, but I found out years later, that she saw this thing one night.  She was sewing that night and my 16 year old brother was playing ACDC “Highway to Hell” over and over.  My mums sewing machine played up and she cursed God, and blamed him for the faulty machine, which is what she used to do all the time back then and the next thing you know, she sees this huge dark figure and not long after, my brother got killed that night in an accident.  In his room we found a huge iron maiden “eddy” on the wall with the 666 on it.  He had drawn it the day before.  He mocked me too that day and said awful things about God.  I was so sad for him when he died.

That was the last time my mum ever cursed God.  And now that I'm all grown up and moved out, my younger sister who is 24 which lives with my parents, told me one day that this thing came into her room and pressed on her so bad she couldn't breathe or yell.  Coincidence?  My daughter who is 20 stays there and told me that something jumped on her bed a few times.  My dad saw 3 men walk past his room.  He got up straight away and they had vanished.  They have heavy secured front doors, that just open and close by themselves, and footsteps walking up to the room..but theres nothing there.  They deny it because of fear, and don't want to talk about it incase someone suggests they need medication…

ooh and the visitors that stay there….they all have stories to tell as well.  But it's just a mental condition, right Stu?  Drug em all up so that they become like zombies.  Lock em up and throw away the key?

Well no, now that you are telling the story a bit straighter, it doesn't look like you need medication. These experiences did not all happen to you, and it would have been helpful for you to make that clear.

I am sorry for your loss of your brother. But, as I have asked others here, when you hear the sound of hooves in the night why do you think first of zebras rather than horses?

I am not impressed by your supernatural interpretation, it is a boring and untrue way of interpreting what you have sensed. I think you are so good at seeing things that aren't really there that if I really worked hard I could convince you of just about anything. Of course it is possible that there really are people out to scare you, but they would be real people, not demons or poltergeists.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 21 2012,01:08)
    Hi Karmarie and Journey,

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them:
    because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Why did this god not overcome the dark forces earlier? Why did it apparently allow these demons to scare the bejesus out of journey42 in the first place?

Might it be because this is all the make-believe fantasy of the deluded?

Stuart

journey42
    Participant

Quote (francis @ April 20 2012,15:46)

Hi Stu

Fine.  But what do you call an imaginary friend to a 10 year old that appears to you, then disappears?  
    What do you call an imaginary friend to a 13 year old that shakes your bed so hard at night, you swore someone was there pushing it.
    What do you call an imaginary friend that makes an object disappear from your eyesight, then returns it in another place?
    and what do you call an imaginary friend when you're 25 years old and that thing comes into your room, jumps on your bed and then suffocates you whilst you are gasping for breath, meanwhile showing himself in the most disgusting form that you can see with lights flashing right through it, and the terror, like nothing you have ever experienced in your life….and the hatred…breathing on you?
    No imaginary friend here, just an enemy, who hates me with such passion, even you could not exceed it.
    So where does one go, when your parents think you are going crazy, and theres no one in this whole world that understands the years of terror you have been going through by something not being there?
    Then one day, the light shines through, and somehow, by some miracle, a person says to you, I know what you have experienced, because it happened to me….and they give you a bible and say this book will reveal who they are and how you can overcome them, because they hate what is written in this book, and if you follow, they will go away, because you can command them to and they have to obey.
    ….and they went away, after a long struggle, and I commanded them and they left with the loudest bang on my house, similar to the sound of a car driving through it.
    and that Stu, is not only faith, but faith with power, and until it happens to you, you will never understand that there is a spirit world out there very strong, and evil, and if that spirit world obey that command, then that command can only come from one stronger than itself….it's creater.
    Now the rest is up to me to keep them away
    “resist evil and the devil will flee”
    and these words that seem made up to you, hold so much power, not only to me, but for others who have been in this same situation.

You will never understand until you have met the other side.  And if this never happened to me, then I guess I would be an atheist till this day, or some type of doubter.

Hello Journey42…

I'm a little confused by your story above.  What were the years that these episodes happened? I went back a few pages but couldn't find this story being told earlier… so I am assuming that this is the first time you've told it (I could be wrong on that count since I have not read everything you've written).

Anyway… I don't know how old you are are…  but if your name (Journey 42) means that you are currently 42 years old, then after doing some simple math (I hope I got the math correct), it would appear that:

— the first episode, when you were 10 years old, happened in 1980.

— The second episode happened in 1983 at the age of 13 years old.

— And the last episode happened in 1995 at the age of 25 years old…which was about 17 years ago.

Is this timeline correct?

Am I also correct in understanding that you were not a Christian when these episodes happened?

Respectfully yours,
    Francis

Hi Francis

Thank you for your interest. I can see I didn't explain properly. It is not so hard to talk about it anymore. I do not give them glory, but this is how it happened.

I am 43 now. And thinking back, I was 9 when the first episode happened. Us three kids were home alone without any parents, and I was walking up the hallway towards the bathroom and saw a man standing in there. He slipped behind the door. I thought maybe my dad came home early and went straight in there to see him, but there was no-one there. That was the first time I can recall.

Then we moved to a brand new house, and I was home alone one sat morning, and someone opened and closed the front door. I heard footsteps in the hallway. I yelled Dad is that you. There was no answer. I saw a huge black shadow of a man. If I could describe it, it would be like a sash quash form. I ran out the house and stayed there till my dad returned.

Then when I was about 12, we had our last day of school. The girls were playing with a ouji board in the classroom. I had never seen this before and got excited. I invited them to my house, and we played there. We had a glass and would ask questions whilst touching it with our finger. The glass was moving. I said I don't believe this, so I put my finger on it lightly and it moved without any force. I started to get scared and smashed the glass on the road. You could say things started happening shortly after that. My sister and I had bunk beds and one night, someone started pushing the beds. I thought it was my little sister, and she thought it was me playing tricks. This would happen frequently, so we took the beds apart. Then my single bed would shake the same. I was terrified, and used to always run into my mums bed. This happened for about 6 month then nothing I can recall for a few years.

We put the bunks back up and then one night, I woke up and a man was sitting on my bed. He was holding me down with my arms crossed over my chest. I started screaming, “get him off, get him off” at the top of my lungs, and my mum ran into my room. There was no-one there. She said I had a bad dream? It was so real. I used to sleep with the radio on because I didn't like the house sounds, and I remember the song playing when this happened and the bit I remember was saying “Join us, Join us.” whilst that was happening. I think it was a song by Prince.

Then things that I just put down would disappear, I would get real angry and search everywhere, then it would be in the same place I put it. No big deal, happens all the time right?

Around that time I had just come out of the shower, and was drying my hair. Someone pinched me from behind, but there was no-one there. I thought maybe it was my imagination, but a little on edge, so I brought the dog in the bathroom the next day. The dog was going mental scratching at the door trying to get out. That scared me even more I think. I never brought the dog in again! And nothing else happened for a long time, but I went to bed with fear every single night. Just waiting for something to happen.

My uncle heard through the grape vine what was happening to me and as I would help in the kitchen in his little restaurant, he would tell me about God, and these things that I had attracted into the house were called evil spirits. I actually called them in. Invited them. He gave me a bible and I read that thing non stop. I would tell everyone about the things I had read, and I received a lot of flack. Even from my parents who said I was being brainwashed. Going into my teens, i guess I gave in to the pressure after a while, and had lots of friends. I wanted to be like everyone else, only I became worse than them. I always knew about the bible, and the things I was doing was wrong, but I discovered that massive amounts of alcohol and pot would make my conscience disappear. I overdosed a few times on cerapax. I loved the feeling of having a blank mind. I was such a happy child in the past, and now that I was a little older, I could not find one thing to be happy about.

At the age of 18 I would look into the mirror, and see a di
    fferent face looking back at me. It was me, but not me if you know what I mean. I never said anything to anyone, but one day my friend was in the bathroom with me and we were putting on makeup and she gave me this horrendous look and ran out. I went out to ask her what was wrong and she said it was my face in the mirror. I didn't realise at this time that thing had gone into me (I think) and probably explains my wild behaviour and outbursts of wrath. I became very enraged at times towards others, and be overcome with sadness. It's the terrible teens, people would say. I say, reap what you sow. The best way to learn. I remember trying to pray lying down one night and kicking my legs with frustration, because my prayer couldn't come out.

At 18, I started to read the bible again. I started to feel good again. In fact I was very happy and would love talking about it to my work colleagues. This was the only thing that could light me up. I felt alive again, and so positive. My friends were interested and always asked questions. We formed some close bonds from those conversations. Then, this one day, I felt really ill. I drove home and went straight to bed. I can't describe what happened next. It seems very blurry. I remember something holding my arm down. It was my own hand. It looked green in colour. I started screaming “get it out, get it out” my friend and my sister, and her boyfriend were home. They took off real fast. My friend stayed and I asked her to call my uncle. He must of prayed, and this thing left. I was sick and unable to get out of bed for the next three days. I had tonsillitis, and I still don't know to this day if I was hallucinating from the fever, or if something was trying to get out because I was reading again?

I joined a church, but didn't last long. I didn't agree with their teachings. I found it quite shocking actually. But the people, I loved, but I had to let them go because they would keep trying to drag me back. I left my boyfriend, and kind of became a hermit for a while. It was lonely.

I was slipping again. Darn, this Christian thing is so hard, cause all I wanted to do is party and get drunk with my friends, I had so many friends, and I loved them all. The invitations were endless. … It is just a dream, I kept telling myself. You will never be good enough to live a clean christian life. You would have to give up all this. People would say to me “Arn't you a christian? and I would answer, I can't do it, it's too hard.

At 21, I awoke to a lady standing at the edge of my bed in a green flourence old fashioned dress. Another dream maybe?

I became a single mother at the age of 23 to who I thought was the love of my life, whom decided after 4 years together that he wanted his freedom. It was a very lonely, depressing time. Plenty of time to think. I lost my job too, because I refused to give the baby up. I did some major soul searching. I did nothing but read the bible & pray through my whole pregnancy. I even went and made amends with a few enemies.

Then I slipped again, slowly, but surely.

Then a few years later, I was having a nap in the evening, and I heard the footsteps of a child walk in. I thought it was my 3 year old daughter, and I thought it was her jumping on my bed. The next thing, this thing which I can't really describe well, was like a body that you could see through, with all these lights flashing through it. I remember it's skull lit up and it had an alien shape to it. It was on top of me and and pressing on me real hard. I couldn't scream, and all I could feel was hatred coming from this thing. I remember seeing all these lights flashing around the walls and door as well. I could hear the electricity zapping. I had never felt terror to this degree. I called out in my mind “God please help me” then this thing disappeared. It probably only lasted for half a minute, but seemed very long at the time. That was the last encounter of this type for me.

My cousin came over one night and stayed. He was sleeping on the lounge and couldn't sleep. He was very afraid because this huge dark figure of a man was lurking over his head. I felt guilty for giggling because he was a very tough security guard back then.

At 31 I married and submitted to God with all my heart at the age of 33. I have not had any experiences, and the fear that ruled my life is now gone. I can only say that I am living the dream now, and it gets easier as you get older, because you learn by your mistakes, get a little wiser, and can see patterns of repercussions from bad ways, or blessings of peace, and prayers that you never imagined possible, being answered. It's a growing time theres been trials, and I'll never feel good enough, but sure want to master the art of self control for the Lord. I am my own worst enemy, and I'll always be grateful that the Lord has revealed himself to me, and loves me enough to draw me to him, and let me go through everything I so that I could see his glory. But the race is not over yet, and I am still a competitor, I cannot say I have conquered all, because that will be determined at my end, and I have hope to keep running.

My story is hardly nothing compared to others that have gone through encounters with beings like these. I have left things out because I simply can't remember right now, and those memories fade with time. Maybe you might want to ask others to share what they have experienced. I would be interested. And I know there will be those who will mock. Not mentioning any names LOL.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 21 2012,01:44)

Hi Karmarie and Journey,

God bless

Why did this god not overcome the dark forces earlier?  Why did it apparently allow these demons to scare the bejesus out of journey42 in the first place?

Stuart

HBi Stuart,

It's all part of our “spiritual” growth process.

God bless

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 21 2012,03:26)

Hi Karmarie and Journey,

God bless

Why did this god not overcome the dark forces earlier?  Why did it apparently allow these demons to scare the bejesus out of journey42 in the first place?

Stuart

HBi Stuart,

God bless

I see.

If you want I can give you the URL for my online business that sells Spiritab™, the tablet that increases your spiritual growth rate by 57%.

I could give you a special discounted rate.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 21 2012,02:55)
    Maybe you might want to ask others to share what they have experienced.

Please, no!

My scroll wheel won't take any more.

My final diagnosis (not that I'm qualified in anything relevant, of course!) is that you have a case of normal human existence.

It might be that your belief in a higher power has helped you in the manner of the AA 12-step programme, and who am I to say that is a wrong thing to do, but there is still a better life above acceptance of the immoral beliefs of christianity. So good luck on your life journey, journey, but I'd suggest you should try to see how that path of life can move far beyond common, mindless belief in demons and goblins and gods and scapegoat messiahs.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 21 2012,14:15)

Quote (Ed J @ April 21 2012,03:26)

Hi Karmarie and Journey,

God bless

Stuart

HBi Stuart,

God bless

I see.

If you want I can give you the URL for my online business that sells Spiritab™, the tablet that increases your spiritual growth rate by 57%.  

I could give you a special discounted rate.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Your just “kidding”, right?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 21 2012,14:24)

Please, no!

My final diagnosis (not that I'm qualified in anything relevant, of course!) is that you have a case of normal human existence.  

It might be that your belief in a higher power has helped you in the manner of the AA 12-step programme, and who am I to say that is a wrong thing to do, but there is still a better life above acceptance of the immoral beliefs of christianity.  So good luck on your life journey, journey, but I'd suggest you should try to see how that path of life can move far beyond common, mindless belief in demons and goblins and gods and scapegoat messiahs.

Stuart

I have one for you Stuart…

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Please, no!

It might be that your belief in a higher power has helped you in the manner of the AA 12-step programme, and who am I to say that is a wrong thing to do, but there is still a better life above acceptance of the immoral beliefs of christianity.  So good luck on your life journey, journey, but I'd suggest you should try to see how that path of life can move far beyond common, mindless belief in demons and goblins and gods and scapegoat messiahs.

Stuart

Stu.

One of these days you will get one hell of an experience and you will wet your self.

wakeup.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 21 2012,17:13)

Please, no!

Stuart

Stu.

One of these days you will get one hell of an experience and you will wet your self.

wakeup.

Can you explain yourself, and perhaps make the moral case that supports the threat you make?

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stuart,

Color(63)  =  YHVH(63)

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
    If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel,
    ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.” (Isa 1:18-20)

God bless

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 21 2012,18:45)
    Hi Stuart,

Color(63)  =  YHVH(63)

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
    If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel,
    ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.” (Isa 1:18-20)

God bless

Numerology = 63

Load of bollocks = 63

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stuart, not 'numerology' but “Gematria”;
    which offers encoded “Proof of God”!

The 144,000 is a symbolic number, NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY;                              
    like you don't eat Jesus' flesh, but what his flesh represents!                          

Melchizedek was a “King Priest” office
                         rather than just merely a person.
                         Jesus Christ fills this office.  
                         (Shem was Melchizedek)

“Blessed be the LORD God of Shem” (Gen 9:26)
                  “Tents of Shem” equal 144

Genesis 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in
        the tents of Shem(144); and Canaan(Ham's son) shall be his servant.

The Holy City, New Jerusalem  (Rev 21:16-17 )          

The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof,
    an hundred and forty and four(144) cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and
    no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four(144) thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Here's where it starts to get interesting

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed
    an hundred and forty and four thousand(144,000) of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

an hundred and forty and four thousandequals 373 (which is the 74th Prime number)

The significance of the number 74

In English, the significant number 74 is attributed to “JOSHUA”=74 and “Messiah”=74; also
    in the following: “JESUS”=74, “Cross”=74, “Gospel”=74, and even “English”=74.

“Jesus Christ” (74×32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    [Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
    [Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

And even GEMATRIA equals 74.

God bless

Viewing 13 posts - 741 through 753 (of 753 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account