AS Christ

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Jesus lowered Himself to our level. How else could He be tempted as we are. If He was God in flesh do you think that being tempted would bother Him.
    *Jesus lowered Himself to our state except for sin. Because He had no sin God the Father worked through Him.

Jesus was a man. Yes, but how did Jesus overcome? The same way we overcome through the Power of God. Where was the Power of God? It was in Christ. That's why the scriptures testify that “God was in Christ”.

“The same way we overcome through the Power of God”. That's my point! Jesus did not perform any miracles. The Father used Jesus to perform the miracles. Jesus was like you and I hence Luk 10:21 Jesus did not have the fullness of the Spirit all the time the scripture says ” that same hour” Had Jesus been full of the Holy Spirit all the time then He would not have been ful of Joy just in “that same” hour. Just like you and me and us we are like Jesus was when walking the Earth (If we believe) “Flesh and no Sin”

Luke 10:21 In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes: yea, Father; for so it was well-pleasing in thy sight.

How else are we to do what He wanted us to do.
    Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons: freely ye received, freely give.
    Was this power only allotted to the apostles. Is God a respector of persons?
    Jesus expected us to carry out His work. Preaching “The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand” that's the second part of the gospel but after the first century everything went “dark” then in the 2nd and 3rd centuries a different church emerged. A church with only the forgivness of sin as the “FULL” gospel, along with pagan holidays like Christmass, Easter and ( dare I say it) the change of the seventh day Sabbath for the first day. Then there was no forgivness of sin Jesus said this is my blood take and drink it for the forgivness of sin. The Catholic church just in the past years started offering the “blood” for the forgivness of sin.

So for centries the first church message was suppressed until these Last Days when knowledge was to increase.
    Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Paul walked after the Spirit and our Father used him in a mighty way!

Rom 3:23 for all have “Sinned” (past tense), and fall short of the glory of God;

Not we always sin or we will sin “we haved sinned” see what I mean. Believe it or not we are already in His Kingdom!

We need not sin again if Christ lives in us. Is it a lie that we can't live without sinning? YES! If we are in Jesus we don't sin “IF WE BELIEVE” and are in the Spirit. In My Fathers eyes I have no sin.
    The only advantage that Jesus had over us was that He had no sin. We too have no sin if Christ live in us.

1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is begotten of God sinneth not; but he that was begotten of God keepeth himself, and the evil one toucheth him not.

Rom 7:20 But if what I would not, that I do, it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwelleth in me.

I walk in the Spirit and my flesh is dead in sin. So I don't sin.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.

Why? Because we don't sin. It is our flesh that was crusified with Christ that sins. If I only believed that my flesh was dead then “ONLY” my spirit would live. If I believed that then the Father would use me in a mighty way.

So our potential is to be as Christ when He walked the earth!

Does this make sense? Did I explain it right?

Walk in the Spirit only,

kenrch

Woutlaw
    Participant

Right on kenrch

sandra
    Participant

If we sin, can we lose our salvation?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 16 2006,00:13)
    Jesus lowered Himself to our level. How else could He be tempted as we are. If He was God in flesh do you think that being tempted would bother Him.
    *Jesus lowered Himself to our state except for sin.  Because He had no sin God the Father worked through Him.

Jesus was a man. Yes, but how did Jesus overcome? The same way we overcome through the Power of God. Where was the Power of God? It was in Christ. That's why the scriptures testify that "God was in Christ".

"The same way we overcome through the Power of God".  That's my point!  Jesus did not perform any miracles.  The Father used Jesus to perform the miracles.  Jesus was like you and I hence Luk 10:21 Jesus did not have the fullness of the Spirit all the time the scripture says " that same hour" Had Jesus been full of the Holy Spirit all the time then He would not have been ful of Joy just in "that same" hour.  Just like you and me and us we are like Jesus was when walking the Earth (If we believe) "Flesh and no Sin"

Luke 10:21  In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes: yea, Father; for so it was well-pleasing in thy sight.

How else are we to do what He wanted us to do.
    Mat 10:7  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    Mat 10:8  Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons: freely ye received, freely give.
    Was this power only allotted to the apostles.  Is God a respector of persons?
    Jesus expected us to carry out His work. Preaching "The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand" that's the second part of the gospel but after the first century everything went "dark" then in the 2nd and 3rd centuries a different church emerged.  A church with only the forgivness of sin as the "FULL" gospel, along with pagan holidays like Christmass, Easter and ( dare I say it) the change of the seventh day Sabbath  for the first day.  Then there was no forgivness of sin Jesus said this is my blood take and drink it for the forgivness of sin.  The Catholic church just in the past years started offering the "blood" for the forgivness of sin.

So for centries the first church message was suppressed until these Last Days when knowledge was to increase.
    Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.   Paul walked after the Spirit and our Father used him in a mighty way!

Rom 3:23  for all have "Sinned" (past tense), and fall short of the glory of God;

Not we always sin or we will sin "we haved sinned"  see what I mean.  Believe it or not we are already in His Kingdom!

We need not sin again if Christ lives in us.  Is it a lie that we can't live without sinning?  YES!  If we are in Jesus we don't sin "IF WE BELIEVE" and are in the Spirit.  In My Fathers eyes I have no sin.
    The only advantage that Jesus had over us was that He had no sin.  We too have no sin if Christ live in us.

1Jo 5:18  We know that whosoever is begotten of God sinneth not; but he that was begotten of God keepeth himself, and the evil one toucheth him not.  

Rom 7:20  But if what I would not, that I do, it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwelleth in me.

I walk in the Spirit and my flesh is dead in sin.  So I don't sin.

Rom 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.

Why? Because we don't sin.  It is our flesh that was crusified with Christ that sins.  If I only believed that my flesh was dead then "ONLY" my spirit would live.  If I believed that then the Father would use me in a mighty way.

So our potential is to be as Christ when He walked the earth!

Does this make sense?  Did I explain it right?

Walk in the Spirit only,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    You have some marvellous insights here. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account