Arriving at truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Good on you Tk, at least your honest! I don't know either.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 26 2011,04:21)
    Good on you Tk, at least your honest! I don't know either.

All

the 144000 are the ones that have been called to become brothers of Christ and sons of God ,and will for that reason not be resurrected as human but as spirits just like Christ,

the other flock talked about by Jesus is referred to us we will be resurrected on earth .

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

For one thing, the 144000 are all Israelite's.

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

And, what do you thing it means to have the Father's name written in their forehead?

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The great multitude does not.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And then it says, the 144000 were virgins.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Remember, woman is symbolic for church, or religion.
    These, and the great multitude, are the first fruit, they all have come out of great tribulation.

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Georg

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    Don't let this inflate your head like a good year blimp, but, you sir are one of the most Christ-centered persons that posts on this web-site. The words you use to express yourself are from a joyful spirit indeed. You are living in the kingdom of God! Hi neighbor! I love it.
    With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Mar. 27 2011,00:26)

Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  

And, what do you thing it means to have the Father's name written in their forehead?

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.  

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  

Rev 14:4   These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.  

These, and the great multitude, are the first fruit, they all have come out of great tribulation.

Rev 7:14   And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  

Georg

Irene

you forgot to add those scriptures;
    Ro 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,
    Ro 11:19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”
    Ro 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
    Ro 11:24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

so not all are israelites but all are declared pure and virgin

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2011,11:57)

Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  

Rev 14:4   These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.  

Rev 7:14   And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  

Georg

Irene

Ro 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,
    Ro 11:19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”
    Ro 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
    Ro 11:24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

Pierre

READ REV. 7:4 AGAIN !!

You're talking about olive oil.

Wispring
    Participant

Pierre is talking about Gentiles. The scripture you posted does not explicity say Gentiles. It does explicitly say of all the tribe of the children of Israel.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

terraricca
    Participant

Georg

all are not the children of Abraham,and so not all are the children of Israel,

Ac 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
    Ac 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life
    Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

this is not to be viewed by eyes of flesh but the spirit

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ Mar. 27 2011,21:20)
    Pierre is talking about Gentiles. The scripture you posted does not explicity say Gentiles. It does explicitly say of all the tribe of the children of Israel.

With Love and Respect,
                                                              Wispring

wispring

yes ,Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
    Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

Paul was talking to Gentiles and Jews,no difference;Ac 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2011,11:57)

Georg

Irene

Pierre

Look who signed that, it was Georg…..

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2011,15:29)
    Georg

Ac 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
    Ac 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life
    Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Pierre

You are correct, if you are talking about this verse.

See the difference?

Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of “””all the tribes of the children of Israel”””.  

I don't care what eyes your looking through, just read what it says; and keep this in mind.

Rev 22:18 ¶ For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall “””add””” unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  

Rev 22:19   And if any man shall “””take away””” from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.  

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Mar. 28 2011,05:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2011,15:29)
    Georg

Pierre

You are correct, if you are talking about this verse.

See the difference?

Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of “””all the tribes of the children of Israel”””.  

I don't care what eyes your looking through, just read what it says; and keep this in mind.

Rev 22:18 ¶ For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall “””add””” unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  

Rev 22:19   And if any man shall “””take away””” from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.  

Georg

georg

those are the words of Jesus;Mt 3:9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.
    Mt 8:11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

Ac 13:26 “Brothers, children of Abraham, and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Ro 4:1 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, discovered in this matter?
    Ro 4:2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God.
    Ro 4:3 What does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”
    Ro 4:12 And he is also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also walk in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

Ro 4:13 It was not through law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith.
    Ro 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

Gal 3:7 Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham.
    Gal 3:8 The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”

this will by no means make Revelation a lie,because the 144k will be all Israelites by faith in Christ ,because it is imposible that it can be any other way,

no one can be saved unless it is by Christ blood.

Pierre

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    Strictly defined the children of Israel are just that. The 10 sons of Jacob(renamed Israel by God) and Josephs 2 sons Ephraim and Manasseh that Jacob adopted. The descendants of these 12 are spread world-wide by now. Not strictly Israelites. Israel means strives with God, for or against, you decide.
    By the way, John's Apocalype almost didn't make it into the canon. It is after all John's Apocalypse, others had theirs. Google Apocalyptic Literature to learn more.

With Love and Respect,
                                                              Wispring

karmarie
    Participant

John's Apocalype almost didn't make it into the canon. It is after all John's Apocalypse, others had theirs. Google Apocalyptic Literature to learn more.

Wispring and all, I was just reading this on another site, it's quite interesting (I found)…here;

http://rr-bb.com/showthr….f-Nicea

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Mar. 26 2011,17:26)

Georg

George: Interesting quote but since in the Kingdom of God there is neither Jew, nor Gentile, nor bond, nor free, nor male nor female, there also are no Israelite's or any kind of chosen or rejected by God. Anyone who accepts and believes Gods words is chosen. Only if one rejects Gods words is he rejected. Your interpretation could be in error. IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

wispring: That may have been the kindest thing ever said to me. I am totally humbled by your words. Bless you, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
      Just saying:

Luke 17:20-21 (King James Version)

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation(scrutiny):

21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within(inside) you.

Really, really, really take these words to heart and believe in them.

John 1:1 (King James Version)

John 1
    1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

If you look at these words in Greek the Word was towards God(like an inner thought in the kingom of God so to speak)
    Then the Word was personified in Jesus Christ(no longer inner thought, no longer towards God, manifested outwardly in physical reality)

Matthew 6:10 (King James Version)

10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Isn't God's Logos(Word) the product of his will?

2 Corinthians 3:14
    But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Hebrews 7:22
    By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Revelation 19:10
    And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

God's prophesys always come true. How true they become for you is based on your faith in Jesus and God. Show a little faith! You don't have to be a master theoligian or scripture expert to do this.
      Tim does this every time he posts. I believe this is the truth so help me God.

With Love and Respect,
                                       Wispring

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Kamarie,
    Yes it is interesting how alot of the knowledge of the world has been uploaded to servers on the internet just waiting for the curious to see. I once told a friend that the internet is just an electronic image of all that is good and bad about humanity. Still think it is true.

Love and Respect,
    Wispring

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ Mar. 29 2011,07:30)
    Hi Kamarie,
      Yes it is interesting how alot of  the knowledge of the world has been uploaded to servers on the internet just waiting for the curious to see. I once told a friend that the internet is just an electronic image of all that is good and bad about humanity. Still think it is true.

Love and Respect,
                                                  Wispring

wispring

kind of a tree of the good and bad knowledge

Pierre

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

kind of a tree of the good and bad knowledge

Also to extend the analogy a tree of good and bad information.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account