Armageddon or Harmageddon.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The OT does not rule but neither does it get thrown away but is a living view of aspects of the nature and expectations of our God.
    New wine is what goes into the new wineskin.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 02 2007,09:13)

Quote (MichaelTheeArchAngel @ July 02 2007,07:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 01 2007,12:40)
    Hi charity,
    Christ is the morning star.[rev22]
    He is born as Spirit into his brothers.[gal4]
    He grows up within us to rule[2Peter 1]
    The kingdom first comes within.[Lk]

Christ was a Morning Star, but when he entered back into The Kingdom of Heaven he became the Bright Morning Star.

Hi MTAA,
    hmmm

Revelation 22:16
    “I, Yahshua, have sent my messenger to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the Bright Morning Star.”
    Nick, does your bible use the title: Bright Morning Star, or just Morning Star? No matter, don't answer; Im leaving for now to spend some time in study and prayer.

Quote (charity @ July 02 2007,13:58)
    I consider, that in each of us receiving a morning star, this is even another reference to the power of death swallowed up within us each in his own turn, the seventh trumpet, in which the kingdom is delivered over to Christ, and becomes his, there is no rif raft to enter into the kingdom of Zion.

Each soul to enter, forming the kingdom, within the life that has been given, each in his own turn, after Christ the first friuts

Rev 2:26  And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:   And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.   And I will give him the morning star.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

When did Christ receive his morning Star?
    When did Christ prolong his life?
    Where are the Instructions that even Christ himself followed, that he was transfigured, being made flesh overcoming, that we may follow him?
    Instructions for righteous are within his fathers psalms, and the prophets, confirm that he would have taken and lived by the statues and covenant of his father King David, just how we should need to follow him..
    This is how Christ waxed strong in the spirit of wisdom and grace, Raising his father’s kingdom, in which was his inheritance for the earthly throne, and those also that raise the reins of these statues of righteousness shall join with him on this earthly throne and kingdom,, and live, these things are what we should be building up on earth, yet the earth is becoming desolate, and destroyed for lack of understanding, for the Christians have some how not considered that this is the everlasting earth where God dwells among his people in spirit.
    Isa 16:5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.  
    Isa 22:23 And I will fasten him [as] a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.  

Pro 16:12  [It is] an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness. Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  

Pro 16:13  Righteous lips [are] the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right.
    Pro 16:14  The wrath of a king [is as] messengers of death: but a wise man will pacify it.
    Pro 16:15  In the light of the king's countenance [is] life; and his favour [is] as a cloud of the latter rain.
    Pro 16:16  How much better [is it] to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
    Pro 16:17  The highway of the upright [is] to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. ******* I don't know the name of that Morning Star; but I do know that in the last days Yahshua comes to rescue him. In regards to when Yahshua became a Morning Star; Im not sure, but I think it was when he was born into this world. Morning Stars are those who inheirit salvation. Psalm 2:6
    “I have installed my King on Zion, my holy hill.”
    Psalms 2:6 has duel meaning. Christ is our King, but he also appoints that Morning Star over Zion. It's been nice talking to you, but I need to get back to my studies. Bye for now.

charity
    Participant

God Bless you MichaelTheeArchAngel, and thankyou for talking with me also.

:)

Samuel
    Participant

This site is going to have me insane in a few months I would imagine…lol

I mean there is a lot of topics that are being thrown around and whats extremely wild is has been with all beliefs and religions for a while now.

Is that man can take any scripture in the bible and re-translate is a hundred times over and make it say what ever he wants it to say.

I wish that GOD would just tell Jesus to come back for his church, so we can all put an end to all this speculation once and for all.

Samuel
    Participant

I put all my faith in the ROCK, Jesus. The Corner stone of this whole infrastructure. I feel like my ship of faith is being tossed to and fro on a ravaging sea in the mist of a horrid storm.

I actually had a dream about this several months ago. It was very vivid and scary…I woke up in a cold sweat. I dreamed that I was in New York, and the US has taken over most of the world. I was on vacation, and you could get on a ship and sail to Jerusalem and see the tomb of Jesus and all those things over there. It was a beautiful sunny day… and while we were all waiting for the ship to come in the weather was quite lovely. Then all the sudden this HUGE …Largest Wooden Sail ship I've ever seen in my life ( or in a dream rather) It was probably bigger than the Titanic. And with it blew in the most foul storm I've ever seen or heard of …but the ship was still afloat. And when I got on the ship I almost got blown off of it by hurricane force winds. I was blown all the way to the back and was holding on to the railing of the ship to keep from being blown off into the water. This dream was super wild…I won't tell the rest of it here but…it reminds me a lot of how my Faith is struggling to stay afloat.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Samuel We are saved by Faith in Christ Jesus, it is a gift from God. Jesus died for us all, and He does not want any to perish, so do not be confused, You will be saved when You stay close to Jesus and God. He makes it alright, don't worry. Just pray and so will I, being scared is Human. Just don't let a Human take your Faith from you. Don't listen to those who judge others, to me that is not Christ like. Believe me I have been having a hard time on here too, but I tell myself this person is not going to bring me down and brake my spirit. I do not like to label anybody. God is Love and that is what He wants us to do too. So hang in there. God loves you and so do I.

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

Samuel
    Participant

I dreamed that I hung on to the ship and we made it to to other side, but at the dock there was this room where you had to wait like every 30 minutes or the floor would open up and swallowyou in to a bottomless pit. And, we went and seen the tomb of Jesus, and all the things of Jerusalem. Then, when we got ready to go back to New York…and we got back to the Dock where the ship was supposed to dock…the dock was destroyed…the storm had destroyed the dock so that the ship could not dock. And, there were people working diligently to try to repair the dock so the ship could dock. Finally,after much effort people started giving up and just jumping in the water while the storm was still going on…and attempting to swim back. I did the same, and then as I was about to be over taken by the waters and the storm a hand reached down and picked me up out of the water.

What do you make of this dream?

Samuel
    Participant

This was when I woke up.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Samuel I have never interpret a Dream before, but I think that you do have Faith in Jesus and belief that He will save you. But you are scared, but what that is, you have to figure out. It might be since you are confused with the different beliefs, that you might drown. But you do know that Jesus will not let that happen. The best advice I can give you is pray always, or as much as you can, study your Bible and do not let others influence you. Be convinced in your own mind. Prove all things. When you seek with all of your Heart God will show you all truths. Always pray before you study too. Ask God and it will be given to you. Bless you and keep you in God's Love.

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Oct. 15 2007,16:33)
     I did the same, and then as I was about to be over taken by the waters and the storm a hand reached down and picked me up out of the water.

What do you make of this dream?

……Love the lord thy God with all… thy heart, mind and soul, and “trust” him, for he shall lead you and protect you, and pick you up out of the waters, as he has said, he will do.

rejoice :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Samuel Rejoice, rejoice in the Lord, Charity is so right. We do not do that enough on this Website. All is gloomy and somewhat negative in some parts and Love your neighbor has gone out of the window somewhat, at least that is the way I am feeling here some times, too. If I would not have the Love of God, I do not know what I would have done.
    So lets shout it from the top of our Lungs

REJOICE, REJOICE THE LORD HAS COME, AND WILL AGAIN AND SET ALL THINGS STRAIGHT.
    SING PRAISES TO OUR GOD WITH OUR WHOLE HEART. LET US ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER TO LOVE GOD AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account