Are you happy that jesus died for you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 18 2009,13:19)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 18 2009,12:33)

Quote (942767 @ July 18 2009,11:29)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 17 2009,16:39)

Quote (942767 @ July 17 2009,15:28)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 17 2009,14:11)

Quote (942767 @ July 17 2009,13:51)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 17 2009,12:15)

Quote (942767 @ July 17 2009,09:47)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2009,16:52)

Quote (942767 @ July 16 2009,16:46)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2009,16:12)

Quote (942767 @ July 16 2009,16:09)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2009,15:32)
    I find it interesting that when confronted with the very idea that Jesus was spared by God from being killed by way of crucifixion, Most get upset, so I would like to really know does your love for Jesus surpass your salvation?

Hi BD:  

Our love for Jesus is based on the fact that while we were yet sinners he died for us.  We could not have been saved if he had not done so, and therefore, we love him by obeying his commandments.

Rom 5:6 ¶ For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  

Rom 5:7   For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  

Rom 5:8   But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  

Rom 5:9   Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  

Rom 5:10   For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

That was not the question Marty, Does your love for Jesus surpass your desire to be saved?

If you could spare Jesus the Cross at your own expense would you do it? Would you suffer for your own sins that the innocent might escape punishment?

Hi BD:

I did not know about Jesus until God showed me how much he loved me.  Of course, I a sorry that he had to suffer as he did, but no, God could have stopped it, but this is only way that any one could be saved.  So, your question is a foolish question.

Look at what Jesus told the Apostle Peter who did not believe Jesus when he was telling him what he had to suffer:

Mat 16:21 ¶ From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.  

Mat 16:22   Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.  

Mat 16:23   But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.  

Mat 16:24 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.  

Mat 16:25   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Mat 16:25   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.  

Yes but you want to be SAVED and I am willing to lose my salvation for the sake of Jesus whom I love and will never say he is or was a Curse.

and you say that if Jesus didn't die for our sins no one would be saved but look:

Mark 10

27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Surely the Spirit of God is with me tonight.

Hi BD:

You don't know what you are talking about when you say you would lose your salvation in order to spare Jesus what he went through.  There is no salvation apart from what God has done in the person of Jesus His Only Begotten Son and His Christ.

God is a God of justice, and the wages of sin is death.  If we do not learn to overcome sin in the body of Christ, we are only in his house temporarily.  There will be no sin in the world to come.

Jhn 8:34   Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.  
    Jhn 8:35   And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: [but] the Son abideth ever.  
    Jhn 8:36   If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.  

All things are indeed possible with God, but His plan in the beginning was to make man in his own image, and this t
    he fulfillment of this is accomplished in the body of Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Every one dies today even Christians, so what will you say now? that the scriptures speak of a spiritual death? Christ is not spiritually dead so he didn't spiritually die for our sins.

So what will you say now?

In what way did Christ take your place?

Hi BD:

This is what Jesus has to say on the subject of the resurrection:

Mat 22:31   But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,  
    Mat 22:32   I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.  

Jhn 11:25   Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:  
    Jhn 11:26   And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?  

Yes, everyone including Christians die, but the soul of those who are serving God in Christ is alive to God.  The scripture states that the soul of the dead in Christ is asleep awaiting the 1st resurrection which is commonly referred to as the rapture.

Jesus was delivered up to be crucified by the religious leaders in his time and was accused of blasphemy, and so, he was accursed in this condemnation.  He broke the law according to the religious leaders and the wages of sin is death which not only means the death of body but spiritual separation from God.

Since all men have broken God's Law, all men who die in their sins are condemned by the law, but this is what the scripture states:

Gal 3:13   Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:  

When he ascended into heaven into the holy of holies he is our high priest and mediator, because he lives to make intercession for us, when we come to God with a repentant heart through him, he can ask God to forgive us.  We all had a part in crucifying him through our sin.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

First of all I asked you in what way did Jesus Christ take your place?

Second, How is Abraham, Jacob, and Isaac alive to God through Christ? Or How is it they are dead in Christ?

Breaking the law according to religious leaders does not make you guilty Jesus even said that they were wrong condemning the innocent as guilty.

Jesus did not sin so he could not have earned those wages and he certainly was not seperated from God who raised him up to Himself.

How was Jesus seperated from God, he is at His right hand.

In no way was Jesus cursed and neither is the law you quote Gal 3:13 and so I give you this from the same author: See and recognize truth

1 Corinthians 12:2-4 (King James Version)

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Psalm 19:6-8 (King James Version)

7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Doesn't sound like a curse to me.

It is amazing to me how you first thingk it is wonderful that someone died for you and then you say that the person became also a curse. Have you never really considered what you were saying or thinking. Even the person who wrote he became a curse said that no one speaketh by the spirit says that Christ is accursed but isn't that what he said?

Hi BD:

You ask:

How did Christ take my place?  I have already answered your question, but study the following scriptures and maybe you will understand:

Hbr 9:6 ¶ Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service [of God].  

Hbr 9:7   But into the second [went] the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and [for] the errors of the people:  

Hbr 9:8   The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:  

Hbr 9:9   Which [was] a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;  

Hbr 9:10   [Which stood] only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed [on them] until the time of reformation.  

Hbr 9:11 ¶ But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;  

Hbr 9:12   Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].  

Hbr 9:13   For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:  

Hbr 9:14   How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?  

Hbr 9:15   And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.  

Hbr 9:16 ¶ For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.  

Hbr 9:17   For a testament [is] of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.  

Hbr 9:18   Whereupon neither the first [testament] was dedicated without blood.  

Hbr 9:19   For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,  

Hbr 9:20   Saying, This [is] the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.  

Hbr 9:21   Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.  

Hbr 9:22   And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.  

Hbr 9:23 ¶ [It was] therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.  

Hbr 9:24   For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, [which are] the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:  

Hbr 9:25   Nor yet that he
    should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  

Hbr 9:26   For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.  

Hbr 9:27   And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  

Hbr 9:28   So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  

You ask:

Second, How is Abraham, Jacob, and Isaac alive to God through Christ? Or How is it they are dead in Christ?

Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, [was] not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.  
    Rom 4:16 Therefore [it is] of faith, that [it might be] by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Gal 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.  

Gal 3:17   And this I say, [that] the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.  

Gal 3:18   For if the inheritance [be] of the law, [it is] no more of promise: but God gave [it] to Abraham by promise.  

Gal 3:19 ¶ Wherefore then [serveth] the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; [and it was] ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.  

Gal 3:20   Now a mediator is not [a mediator] of one, but God is one.  

Gal 3:21   [Is] the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.  

Gal 3:22   But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.  

Gal 3:23   But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.  

Gal 3:24   Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Jhn 8:56   Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.

The blood that the Lord Jesus shed was the proptitiation for the sins of all who obeyed God prior to the ministry of Jesus and for all who come to God through him since his resurrection from the dead, and that is how Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are alive in Christ.

I already discussed with you that Jesus was made a curse for us, but is not accursed from God now.  He died condemned by the religious leaders, but God raised him from dead declaring him not guilty.

The laws of God are good, no doubt, but the curse is that we all have broken the law, and when you break the law there is a penalty to pay.  Here is what the Apostle Paul states about this:

Rom 7:7 ¶ What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.  

Rom 7:8   But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin [was] dead.  

Rom 7:9   For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.  

Rom 7:10   And the commandment, which [was ordained] to life, I found [to be] unto death.  

Rom 7:11   For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew [me].  

Rom 7:12   Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.  

Rom 7:13 ¶ Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.  

Rom 7:14   For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.  

Rom 7:15   For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.  

Rom 7:16   If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good.  

Rom 7:17   Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  

Rom 7:18   For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.  

Rom 7:19   For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.  

Rom 7:20   Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  

Rom 7:21   I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.  

Rom 7:22   For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:  

Rom 7:23   But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.  

Rom 7:24   O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?  

Rom 7:25   I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Gal 3:23   But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.  

There was never a time when there was no Faith, Moses had Faith, Joshua had Faith, David had Faith, Abraham had Faith, Noah had Faith. Faith came before the Law and you know this but you don't want to see the truth.

Rom 7:12   Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.  

Jesus did not abolish the Law you know this but those who believe are part of a “foolish nation”

Rom 7:15   For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.  

Do you do what you hate to do?

Rom 7:17   Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  

Is this similar to the person that says the devil made me do it? Does a blessed and sanctified man live like this?

Rom 7:21   I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.  

Do you see it this way? really?

Rom 7:25   I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

This is like saying to your wife “I am having sex with this other woman but it is you I love”

I noticed you did not Quote Jesus once, why not?

Blood is not neccessary for atonement. Read all about it in Leviticus you will find the truth about the Scapegoat.

The Life is only in he blood of The Living.

Hi BD

Of course, there were always me
    n like Noah, and Abraham, and those under the law who had faith, but the Apostle Paul is speaking about faith in what God has done for humanity in the person of Jesus Christ.

Salvation is not based upon perfect obedience to the Law.  We all have sinned (sin is the transgression of the law).  If salvation was based upon our obedience to the Law, it would be based on works and not upon faith in what God has done for us through Jesus.

19Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

And I am not under the law, but Jesus fulfilled the law, and by obedience to the commandments that have come to humanity from God through him, and the blood that was shed for me to cleanse me of sin when I fall short, I also fulfill the law.  Love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 8
    1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

When you say Jesus fulfilled the law in what way does that have to do with ending the law? To fulfill the law is to do the law. Also do you understand that the TORAH is not “LAW” like we see it The Torah is translated as to mean THE TEACHINGS.

No BD, God's law is eternal.  Jesus fulfilled the law he obeyed without sin even unto death on the cross, and so, in obedience to his commandments I also am fulfilling the law, but he did not make any mistakes, and I do, and so, when I make a mistake, I repent and ask God to forgive me.  The blood of Jesus then washes my sin away and keeps me in a state of holiness and in right standing with God.

Hebrews 5:

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

My dear and wonderful friend.

You wrote:

I repent and ask God to forgive me

This is all that God has ever asked, tha tyou see where you fall short and strive to understand why you have fallen short.

God is most merciful, full of compassion and understanding.

Do you compare yourself to the likes of Hitler? Is good the same as bad?

(3) Say: “Not equal are things that are bad and things that are good, even though the abundance of the bad may dazzle thee; so fear Allah, O ye that understand; that (so) ye may prosper.”
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #100)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Such trite human words you offer.
    No help from God there.

Participant

Hi BD:

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin

God is indeed merciful and compassionate, and has given his Only Begotten Son to be the propitiation for our sins, and without this provision there is no salvation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 23 2009,14:52)
    Hi BD:

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin

God is indeed merciful and compassionate, and has given his Only Begotten Son to be the propitiation for our sins, and without this provision there is no salvation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

So are you saying God is limited is his ability to save?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 24 2009,09:09)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

God has stated that the means by which he will save his people is through the provision that He has made. That is what He has stated and so, if you are asking me by your statement if God will save anyone through any other means, the answer is no he will not.

Jesus has stated:

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 24 2009,10:45)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

God has stated that the means by which he will save his people is through the provision that He has made.  That is what He has stated and so, if you are asking me by your statement if God will save anyone through any other means, the answer is no he will not.

Jesus has stated:

Jhn 14:6   Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You said God made such a statement can you give that statement/scripture where God says that God will not save anyone other than through the means of Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Did your master die for you?
    Are you happy he died?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 24 2009,11:00)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

God has stated that the means by which he will save his people is through the provision that He has made.  That is what He has stated and so, if you are asking me by your statement if God will save anyone through any other means, the answer is no he will not.

Jesus has stated:

Jhn 14:6   Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You said God made such a statement can you give that statement/scripture where God says that God will not save anyone other than through the means of Jesus?

Hi BD:

Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ?  He said: NO MAN COMETH TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME!

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 24 2009,15:38)
    Hi BD,
    Did your master die for you?
    Are you happy he died?

When has God died?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 24 2009,15:48)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ?  He said: NO MAN COMETH TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME!

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

“while I am in the world I am the light of the world”

How do you reconcile the two verses?

plus what about this?

Acts 26 (King James Version)

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Notice it says to turn to GOD it doesn't say “and that must be through Christ”

Was Jesus sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel like he said? Yes or No?

God is accepting of all who turn to him. Jesus was clearly talking to whom he was sent to

Psalm 37:27-28

27 Depart from evil, and do good;
    And dwell forevermore.
    28 For the LORD loves justice,
    And does not forsake His saints;
    They are preserved forever,
    But the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off.

Jeremiah 36:3

3 It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the adversities which I purpose to bring upon them, that everyone may turn from his evil way, that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.”

Ezekiel 18:20-22 (Contemporary English Version)
    20Only those who sin will be put to death. Children won't suffer for the sins of their parents, and parents won't suffer for the sins of their children. Good people will be rewarded for what they do, and evil people will be punished for what they do.

21Suppose wicked people stop sinning and start obeying my laws and doing right. They won't be put to death. 22All their sins will be forgiven, and they will live because they did right.

Ezekiel 18:29-31 (Contemporary English Version)
    29But you still say that I am unfair. You are the ones who have done wrong and are unfair!

30I will judge each of you for what you've done. So stop sinning, or else you will certainly be punished. 31Give up your evil ways and start thinking pure thoughts. And be faithful to me! Do you really want to be put to death for your sins?

Ezekiel 33:18-20 (Contemporary English Version)
    18 If good people start doing evil, they will be put to death, because they have sinned. 19 And if wicked people stop sinning and start doing right, they will save themselves from punishment. 20 But the Israelites still think I am unfair.

Now I ask you, do you think it is unfair if God accepts someone who has stopped sinning although not believing the way you do?

Now remember you cannot simply say this applies to a certain period of time or people for God calls this justice.

Can any person that does what is right not accept Jesus or any other believer in God? Yet, why is it that you can do what is right and be against Muhammad who also served God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    We too are meant to be lights set on a hill by the same indwelling light of God's Spirit.
    When did your leader cease to be a sinner?
    All have sinned.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 24 2009,20:17)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Was Jesus sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel like he said? Yes or No?

God is accepting of all who turn to him. Jesus was clearly talking to whom he was sent to

And dwell forevermore.

3 It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the adversities which I purpose to bring upon them, that everyone may turn from his evil way, that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.”

20Only those who sin will be put to death. Children won't suffer for the sins of their parents, and parents won't suffer for the sins of their children. Good people will be rewarded for what they do, and evil people will be punished for what they do.

21Suppose wicked people stop sinning and start obeying my laws and doing right. They won't be put to death. 22All their sins will be forgiven, and they will live because they did right.

29But you still say that I am unfair. You are the ones who have done wrong and are unfair!

30I will judge each of you for what you've done. So stop sinning, or else you will certainly be punished. 31Give up your evil ways and start thinking pure thoughts. And be faithful to me! Do you really want to be put to death for your sins?

18 If good people start doing evil, they will be put to death, because they have sinned. 19 And if wicked people stop sinning and start doing right, they will save themselves from punishment. 20 But the Israelites still think I am unfair.

Now I ask you, do you think it is unfair if God accepts someone who has stopped sinning although not believing the way you do?

Now remember you cannot simply say this applies to a certain period of time or people for God calls this justice.

Can any person that does what is right not accept Jesus or any other believer in God? Yet, why is it that you can do what is right and be against Muhammad who also served God?

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

Jesus is not dead he is alive in his position of authority as head of the church at the right hand of the Father, and we who are born again Christians are the light of the world now that he is no longer in the world.

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Jhn 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
    Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
    Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
    Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I will quote the verses of scripture out of the Acts in context. You quoted the scriptue Acts 26:20. Here are these scriptues in context:

Act 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? [it is] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Act 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Act 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Act 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Act 26:19 ¶ Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

Act 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Act 26:21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill [me].

Act 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Act 26:23 That Christ should suffer, [and] that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

I am not against Muhammad. It is my responsibility as a born again Christian to preach the gospel to whomever will hear. The Quran teaches that God does not have any Son, and teaches that Jesus was not crucified and that he did not rise from the dead. I know that these teachings are false.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 24 2009,22:56)
    Hi BD,
    We too are meant to be lights set on a hill by the same indwelling light of God's Spirit.
    When did your leader cease to be a sinner?
    All have sinned.

When has God sinned!? Nick

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 25 2009,05:50)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

Jesus is not dead he is alive in his position of authority as head of the church at the right hand of the Father, and we who are born again Christians are the light of the world now that he is no longer in the world.

1Ti 2:5   For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Jhn 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  
    Mat 5:14   Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  
    Mat 5:15   Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  
    Mat 5:16   Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  

I will quote the verses
    of scripture out of the Acts in context.  You quoted the scriptue Acts 26:20.  Here are these scriptues in context:

Act 26:14   And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? [it is] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.  

Act 26:15   And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.  

Act 26:16   But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;  

Act 26:17   Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,  

Act 26:18   To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.  

Act 26:19 ¶ Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:  

Act 26:20   But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.  

Act 26:21   For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill [me].  

Act 26:22   Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:  

Act 26:23   That Christ should suffer, [and] that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.  

I am not against Muhammad.  It is my responsibility as a born again Christian to preach the gospel to whomever will hear.  The Quran teaches that God does not have any Son, and teaches that Jesus was not crucified and that he did not rise from the dead.  I know that these teachings are false.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

When you say that “you know these teachings are false” aren't you simply speculating? Were you there?

You know for a fact that God does not have any offspring, do you testify that God was intimate with Mary? Does God fornicate or is He married to Mary who was betrothed to Joseph? God really does not have a son nor would he need a son ALL are servants before God. You just quoted a whole chapter of Isaiah and it is about a suffering servant not a son who suffers. You pick and choose.

Crucifixion is not any method of atonement and the cross is not an alter. Just give me one verse of an animal being tortued for the atonement of Israel and I will believe whatever you say but animals that were treated cruely was not an acceptable sacrifice.

You are not studying correctly and are not aware that sacrifice is not necessary for the forgiveness of sins.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 25 2009,06:50)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

1Ti 2:5   For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Mat 5:14   Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  
    Mat 5:15   Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the
    house.  
    Mat 5:16   Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  

I will quote the verses of scripture out of the Acts in context.  You quoted the scriptue Acts 26:20.  Here are these scriptues in context:

Act 26:14   And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? [it is] hard for thee to kick against the pricks.  

Act 26:15   And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.  

Act 26:16   But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;  

Act 26:17   Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,  

Act 26:18   To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.  

Act 26:20   But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.  

Act 26:21   For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill [me].  

Act 26:22   Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:  

Act 26:23   That Christ should suffer, [and] that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.  

I am not against Muhammad.  It is my responsibility as a born again Christian to preach the gospel to whomever will hear.  The Quran teaches that God does not have any Son, and teaches that Jesus was not crucified and that he did not rise from the dead.  I know that these teachings are false.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

When you say that “you know these teachings are false” aren't you simply speculating? Were you there?

You know for a fact that God does not have any offspring, do you testify that God was intimate with Mary? Does God fornicate or is He married to Mary who was betrothed to Joseph? God really does not have a son nor would he need a son ALL are servants before God. You just quoted a whole chapter of Isaiah and it is about a suffering servant not a son who suffers. You pick and choose.

Crucifixion is not any method of atonement and the cross is not an alter. Just give me one verse of an animal being tortued for the atonement of Israel and I will believe whatever you say but animals that were treated cruely was not an acceptable sacrifice.

You are not studying correctly and are not aware that sacrifice is not necessary for the forgiveness of sins.

Hi BD:

No, I wasn't there, but I am not speculating about the teachings that I have stated are false. I know this by virture of the Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies to the reality of Jesus being crucified and being raised from the dead.

1Jo 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
    1Jo 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
    1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
    1Jo 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
    1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Hbr 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Hbr 9:23 ¶ [It was] therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Hbr 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, [which are] the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hbr 9:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hbr 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hbr 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 25 2009,07:36)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

Mat 5:14  
    Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  
    Mat 5:15   Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  

I will quote the verses of scripture out of the Acts in context.  You quoted the scriptue Acts 26:20.  Here are these scriptues in context:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

No, I wasn't there, but I am not speculating about the teachings that I have stated are false.  I know this by virture of the Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies to the reality of Jesus being crucified and being raised from the dead.

1Jo 5:8   And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.  
    1Jo 5:9   If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.  
    1Jo 5:10   He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.  
    1Jo 5:11   And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  
    1Jo 5:12   He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.  

Hbr 9:22   And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.  

Hbr 9:24   For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, [which are] the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:  

Hbr 9:25   Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  

Hbr 9:26   For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.  

Hbr 9:27   And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  

Hbr 9:28   So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You said “Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies to the reality of Jesus being crucified and being raised from the dead.”

I have asked you before what was the testimony? Or are you just saying it rings true with you?

What exactly did the Holy Spirit tell you Marty?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 25 2009,07:44)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

No, I wasn't there, but I am not speculating about the teachings that I have stated are false.  I know this by virture of the Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies to the reality of Jesus being crucified and being raised from the dead.

1Jo 5:8   And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.  
    1Jo 5:9   If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.  
    1Jo 5:10   He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.  
    1Jo 5:11   And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  
    1Jo 5:12   He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.  

Hbr 9:25   Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You said “Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies to the reality of Jesus being crucified and being raised from the dead.”

I have asked you before what was the testimony? Or are you just saying it rings true with you?

Hi BD:

If my sins had not been washed away by the blood that Jesus has shed for me, the Holy Spirit would not dwell within me.

The Holy Spirit leads us into all truths in the scriptures and I have I have quoted them for you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 25 2009,08:17)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 25 2009,07:44)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

1Ti 2:5   For [there is] one God, and one mediat
    or between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

If my sins had not been washed away by the blood that Jesus has shed for me, the Holy Spirit would not dwell within me.

The Holy Spirit leads us into all truths in the scriptures and I have I have quoted them for you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Are you confessing here and now that The Holy Spirit didn't actually inform you or tell you anything pertaining to what I have been saying?

I asked you to tell me what did the Holy Spirit tell you, not if you had the Holy Spirit which I believe that you do have.

Since I know you would never lie about the Holy Spirit I asked you specifically what did the Holy Spirit tell you if The Holy Spirit didn't tell you these things then why do you say them as if the Holy Spirit told them to you? Reading the scriptures is not always The Holy Spirit
    teaching you, most of the times it is leaning to your own understanding or simply “ringing true”

You cannot tell me that The Holy Spirit told you that what I said is false because The Holy Spirit did not tell you that, you told yourself that based upon your own understanding and it “ringing true”

The Holy Spirit told me that you were not told that what I said was false so let The Holy Spirit be a witness between me and you or just state that it is what you believe and not what The Holy Spirit told you because for a certainty The Holy Spirit did not say to you that what I said was false.

Participant

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

Mat 5:15   Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the
    house.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

The Holy Spirit leads me unto all truths in the scriptures, and so, since the Holy Spirit was speaking to humanity through Jesus God's Son and His Christ. Yes, the Holy Spirit told me that the teachings that Jesus is not the Son of God, and he was not crucified and was not raised again from the dead are false.

Jhn 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
    Jhn 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?
    Jhn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Jhn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    Jhn 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.
    Jhn 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

But also, I was contending with the Lord sometime after my conversion experience in 1980 because it appeared based on my study of the scriptures that very few would be saved. Jesus spoke to me in an audible voice saying, “I gave my life for my people, what will you give me for yours?”

And so, again, yes, the Holy Spirit told me that those teachings are false.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 25 2009,14:10)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, God Bless!

Hi BD:

Jesus has stated:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

He also said:

plus what about this?

And dwell forevermore.

Hi BD:

You stated:

He also said:

Mat 5:14  
    Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

The Holy Spirit leads me unto all truths in the scriptures, and so, since the Holy Spirit was speaking to humanity through Jesus God's Son and His Christ.  Yes, the Holy Spirit told me that the teachings that Jesus is not the Son of God, and he was not crucified and was not raised again from the dead are false.

Jhn 14:8   Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.  
    Jhn 14:9   Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?  
    Jhn 14:10   Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.  

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,  
    Hbr 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  

Jhn 16:13   Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.  
    Jhn 16:14   He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.  
    Jhn 16:15   All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.  

But also, I was contending with the Lord sometime after my conversion experience in 1980 because it appeared based on my study of the scriptures that very few would be saved.  Jesus spoke to me in an audible voice saying, “I gave my life for my people, what will you give me for yours?”

And so, again, yes, the Holy Spirit told me that those teachings are false.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Jesus spoke to me in an audible voice saying, “I gave my life for my people, what will you give me for yours?”

I gave my life doesn't mean he died, does it? Are you saying Jesus is not this very day offering his life for his people?

So, I don't doubt your experience but I think you will find in time that your interpretation will change.

Aren't you learning everyday? Perhaps there are some things you cannot currently bear. I didn't always believe the way I do today it happened after complete and total commitment to God Almighty it's what I live for I am always in the same mode of study, conversing, teaching …etc.

When certain things were revealed to me I was terrified but the Holy Spirit not only revealed these things but showed me how they were possible through the scriptures.

I will show you what I mean, many believe that the bible says that Satan is the God of this world, you probably believe that as well,

2 Corinthians 4:3-5 (King James Version)

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For some reason this has been preached to mean that satan is the god of this world simply because the use of a lower case g but it is not satan that has blinded the minds of them which believe not, in fact Jesus says:

Mark 4:11-13 (King James Version)

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it i
    s given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

John 12:39-41 (King James Version)

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 13:14-16 (King James Version)

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

So, no Satan is not nor has never been the “God” of this world.

I hope you understand that you can only learn what you can bear to learn.

God Bless you Always Brother!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account