Are you happy that jesus died for you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

I find it interesting that when confronted with the very idea that Jesus was spared by God from being killed by way of crucifixion, Most get upset, so I would like to really know does your love for Jesus surpass your salvation?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    As usual you get the wrong end of the stick.
    Nobody believes you.
    Nobody

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,15:33)
    Hi BD,
    As usual you get the wrong end of the stick.
    Nobody believes you.
    Nobody

Answer the question Nick. It really is an easy question:

Does your love of Jesus surpass your salvation because of his death?

If you knew that his death meant your salvation and it was your decision to crucify him or not, what would you do?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Do you spend much time developing such games?
    Time is short.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,15:46)
    Hi BD,
    Do you spend much time developing such games?
    Time is short.

Is this a complex question for you? You seem to be afraid to answer.

Maybe I should tell you my answer. I would like to say “Crucify him” but I know that wouldn't be right considering my own guilt so as much as I would detest my own punishment I would set him free seeing that he is innocent of any sins that I did

So would you say “Crucify him” and then carry it out and nail him to the cross?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You seem distracted from your spreading of your new gospel.
    Do you not know the way and are looking for some other fun?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,15:57)
    Hi BD,

Answer the question.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Did you ask a relevant question or just a what if?
    Fantasy is for others

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,15:57)
    Hi BD,

You mean to tell me as much as you protest to love Jesus you can't answer the question?

You have told me Jesus is the Way and that Jesus is the only name to be saved under and now you can't answer?

I can't wait to hear the answer from everyone else.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2009,15:32)
    I find it interesting that when confronted with the very idea that Jesus was spared by God from being killed by way of crucifixion, Most get upset, so I would like to really know does your love for Jesus surpass your salvation?

Hi BD:

Our love for Jesus is based on the fact that while we were yet sinners he died for us. We could not have been saved if he had not done so, and therefore, we love him by obeying his commandments.

Rom 5:6 ¶ For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 16 2009,16:09)

Hi BD:  

Our love for Jesus is based on the fact that while we were yet sinners he died for us.  We could not have been saved if he had not done so, and therefore, we love him by obeying his commandments.

Rom 5:6 ¶ For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  

Rom 5:7   For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  

Rom 5:8   But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  

Rom 5:9   Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  

Rom 5:10   For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

That was not the question Marty, Does your love for Jesus surpass your desire to be saved?

If you could spare Jesus the Cross at your own expense would you do it? Would you suffer for your own sins that the innocent might escape punishment?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Would you really be God?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,16:14)
    Hi BD,
    Would you really be God?

Why would someone need to be God to answer a simple question?

I answered the question.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Yes you have been as God often even judging his servants as preumptuous and blind.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,16:33)
    Hi BD,
    Yes you have been as God often even judging his servants as preumptuous and blind.

You will do anything except answer the question, why is that?

Would you wish that Jesus did not die for you? Do you love Jesus that much?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2009,16:12)

Hi BD:  

Our love for Jesus is based on the fact that while we were yet sinners he died for us.  We could not have been saved if he had not done so, and therefore, we love him by obeying his commandments.

Rom 5:7   For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  

Rom 5:8   But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  

Rom 5:9   Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  

Rom 5:10   For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

That was not the question Marty, Does your love for Jesus surpass your desire to be saved?

If you could spare Jesus the Cross at your own expense would you do it? Would you suffer for your own sins that the innocent might escape punishment?

Hi BD:

I did not know about Jesus until God showed me how much he loved me.  Of course, I a sorry that he had to suffer as he did, but no, God could have stopped it, but this is only way that any one could be saved.  So, your question is a foolish question.

Look at what Jesus told the Apostle Peter who did not believe Jesus when he was telling him what he had to suffer:

Mat 16:21 ¶ From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.  

Mat 16:22   Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.  

Mat 16:23   But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.  

Mat 16:24 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.  

Mat 16:25   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 16 2009,16:46)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2009,16:12)

Hi BD:  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

I did not know about Jesus until God showed me how much he loved me.  Of course, I a sorry that he had to suffer as he did, but no, God could have stopped it, but this is only way that any one could be saved.  So, your question is a foolish question.

Look at what Jesus told the Apostle Peter who did not believe Jesus when he was telling him what he had to suffer:

Mat 16:21 ¶ From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.  

Mat 16:22   Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.  

Mat 16:23   But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.  

Mat 16:24 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.  

Mat 16:25   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Yes but you want to be SAVED and I am willing to lose my salvation for the sake of Jesus whom I love and will never say he is or was a Curse.

and you say that if Jesus didn't die for our sins no one would be saved but look:

Mark 10

27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Surely the Spirit of God is with me tonight.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    When?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 16 2009,16:54)
    Hi BD,
    When?

Psalm 16:7-9 (King James Version)

7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    When did you become a Jew?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account