Are we in the last days?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Are we in the Last Days? More information!

Some may remember a paragraph in my article on the Last Days, where I made, the following statements:

“The Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical weapons that are now stock-piled in the arsenals of these same World powers is enough power to take this Planet out, in a whisper! This World, right at this present moment in time, is balancing on a very thin hair, because, who knows, when some mad-man, will not get on the buttons, and trigger mass destruction, because of his power-hungry attitude. Consider, if you will the attitude of the Iranian Governments leader now, towards the Isaeli leaders. Who has, himself threatened to blow them off the map. My understanding is: He's threatened to do the very same thing to the United States.”

This Morning, I came across this following news article, that should be enough to make anyone sit-up and take notice! That news article follows, and might well be, the Mad-Man, I was making reference to in that article. The one who just might possibly go, for those deadly buttons. Only time will tell!

CBC News
    North Korea fires 2 missiles from east coast –

North Korea fired two short-range missiles on Tuesday, defying calls from world leaders and the UN Security Council to stand down from its nuclear program after it tested an atomic bomb.
    South Korea's state news agency, Yonhap, reported on Tuesday that ground-to-air and ground-to-ship missiles with a range of about 130 kilometres were test-fired by the North from an east coast launch pad on Tuesday.
    Yonhap cited an unnamed government official as saying more missiles will be launched on Wednesday.
    The firings come a day after North Korea reportedly tested an underground nuclear device believed to be a size comparable to the BOMBS DROPPED ON HIROSHIA AND NAGASAKI AT THE END OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR.
    North Korea has been under UN sanctions that bar it from nuclear and ballistic activity since its first atomic test in 2006. But Pyongyang had threatened for weeks to carry out its second reported nuclear test after the UN Security Council condemned the April 5 launch of a long-range rocket.
    The North claimed the test launch was part of its development of its space program but other nations alleged it was a test of long-range missile technology.
    'Clear violation'
    The Security Council condemned the test on Monday as a “clear violation” of a 2006 resolution banning the regime from developing its nuclear program.
    Pyongyang has been engaged in years of on-off negotiations, which have been pressing the impoverished state to give up its nuclear ambitions in return for massive aid and an end to the country's pariah status.
    North Korea announced in April that it was withdrawing from the six-nation disarmament talks and said it would restore partly disabled nuclear facilities.
    Monday's nuclear test prompted global condemnation with world leaders stating that North Korea was threatening world peace and international security.
    Act of war
    UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon urged North Korea to engage in talks with its neighbouring countries and the United States on Tuesday.
    “The only viable option at this time for North Korea to remain as a responsible member of the international community is to return to the dialogue table,” Ban told reporters at a news conference in Helsinki.
    Most analysts have suggested that the weapons tests were aimed at bolstering North Korean leader Kim Jong-il's grip on the country ahead of his succession. The 67-year-old allegedly suffered a stroke last year and appears to be working to secure the support from the country's military for his successor, who is expected to be his third son, some experts have said.
    South Korea announced on Tuesday it will join a maritime web of more than 90 nations that intercept ships suspected of spreading WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. North Korea said that the move CONSTITUTES AN ACT OF WAR.
    The North also accused the United States of hostility on Tuesday and said its army was READY TO COMBAT THE U.S. IN CASE OF INVASION.
    U.S. President Barack Obama called the test a “reckless violation of international law.”
    Obama said the U.S. will defend South Korea and Japan, as world leaders joined together to provide a united response to Pyongyang's nuclear belligerence.
    Japan's parliament unanimously passed a resolution on Tuesday that stated the country will not “tolerate” North Korea's nuclear tests.
    “Japan is considering tightening sanctions against North Korea,” the resolution said.
    Meanwhile, Russia suspended its Russia-North Korean intergovernmental trade and economic commission in response to the test.
    With files from The Associated Press

Now, could it be, that this is the hand-writing on the wall? When we consider news articles such as this, coming at us, in these last days? Not exactly what any would call good news, but maybe, in a way, it is the best news we could ever hear, because, we know for a fact, that was they ever really to get on those buttons, now, at this late date, Jehovah's reigning King would be all over them; very probably in an instant. That is the very best of news! Texas

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

I know, I called for a warning myself, I almost wish I hadn't done that.
    I'm sad to see you have four now, that means you won't be around much longer.
    I was just getting to enjoy correcting your post, no fun intended, because nobody else challenges me like that.
    Why don't you check your temper a little, I will check mine, it could be a long time.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 27 2009,12:29)
    Texas

I was just getting to enjoy correcting your post, no fun intended, because nobody else challenges me like that.
    Why don't you check your temper a little, I will check mine, it could be a long time.

Georg

Georg!
    I notice, that it's alright for you to insult me, but it's not alright for me to insult you back! Seems to be a double-standard going on here. That's alright though! I, quite naturally expect that sort of thing, now don't I?

One thing about it though, at least they can't say I didn't add a little color to their Board. Seems to me, I promoted quite a bit of action for these Board moderators. Did they want their Board to lay dead and lifeless?

Why didn't you, Georg, call for a warning for yourself, since you insulted me, just as much, if not more, than I insulted you? Now, you couldn't do that, now could you Georg? That would be fair and just. What though, does this World know about fairness and justce? Absolutely nothing Georg, absolutely nothing! Look who the 'god of this World' is! What's he know about fairness and justice? 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 What would his followers know about that? You answer that one for yourself! Texas

Texas
    Participant

Texas

Georg

Georg!
    Look Georg! Never, in your wildest dream, could the likes of you correct a post of mine! Not in your life-time, you couldn't! I'll leave you now, wiith the words of Paul. Perhaps you can call for a warning for him too: “O Man full of every sort of fraud and every sort of villainy, you Son of the devil, you enemy of everything righteous, will you not quit distorting the right ways of Jehovah.” {Acts 13:10

I'll just leave you with that to ponder over! Now, you have been insulted, by one who really had the full right to do it, and really knew what he was talking about.

Hey Georg! Get them to serve their warnings on the Apostle Paul, too. Lets be fair Georg! Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Texas

Georg

Hey! Georg!
    One last thing to say to you! I, with my very limited knowledge, as you view it, have been able to, with this very limited knowledge, have been able to expose the man of lawlessness. I have been able to show, exactly where Jehovah's organization is right now, at this present moment in time. I have been able to show, that this man of lawlessness, is not God's organization at all. Not God's Woman. Not the Mother of all Christians in their ranks. I have been able to show, that this organizations Watchtower magazine is not Jehovah's principle teaching instrument at all. I have been able to expose the Governing Body of the Watchtower society, as nothing more than just another false Prophet, like all of the other false prophets on this earth today. I have been able to show, that the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society is not the faithful slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45. Would you, was you, to be in possession of all of that knowledge, have had the guts to come out, and teach all of that? Absolutely not Georg, absolutely not! You don't possess the needed guts for doing that, now, do you Georg? You enjoy your watered-down version of the truth. That`s good enough for you, isn't it Georg? Not for me, it isn't!

Tell me something Georg! Even was you to be in possession of all of that knowledge, and really appreciated it as the Truth, would you have had the intestinal-fortitude to come right out, on this Board, and teach these things to everyone on this Board? No! You wouldn't Georg! Do you want to know why you wouldn't? The reason is, Georg, you like to play the part of the big-shot, who is able to refute all of the teachings of others, so all on this Board, will, believe, that you, are O so full of knowleged. You are, in your own mind, a literal fountain of knowledege, and you wish for all on this Board to admire you for all of your so-called knowledge. You wish to stand out like a sore-thumb, so you'll be noticed by all, and admired by all. Well, you`ll be noticed by all on this Board alright! You`ll also be noticed by Jehovah God, and his King Son! You`ll be sticking out as a sore-thumb, in their eyes too. You know what happens to sore thumbs, now, don`t you Georg, as they will view it? {Matthew 7:21-23; 25:41} Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

mirror anyone?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2009,19:02)
    mirror anyone?

Nick I had to laugh.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

I been trying to figure out what your problem is, tell me if I'm close.
    You said, you belonged to that organization for 30 years or so, the JWs are the only ones I know of that anoint longtime, and outstanding, male members to the position of an “anointed” one. I believe that is where you were anointed to that position, enjoying the honor, and high esteem the other members held you in. You obviously took this position very serious, and thought, God had something special for you in mind. I can only guess why after that, you would then leave that organization.
    The evidents you presented here on this board shows me, you thought to highly of yourself, you may have even argued with your own members as to what is the truth.
    From what you have shown here, I wonder, did you in fact quit, or were you expelled? In any case, don't you ever pay attention to your attitude?
    I know, I have a temper too, but its not because some one disagrees with me. And yes, I have put up post long before you arrived, you still find them under, “IAM4Truth”.
    I am not here to dictate, I am here to encourage others to do their own research, and come to their own understanding. I know what it means to search for the truth; you could say, I have done some of the leg work for them. And still, that is no guarantee that others have the same interest in these things, others just want to offer their opinions.
    You have to expect, and except, rejection of what you say, but rather then becoming infuriated, you should use that as an opportunity to further explain your understanding.
    Jesus never forced any one to believe him, and he never got angry with any one that disagreed with him.
    Its not too late yet to change.

Georg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account