Are we in the last days?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Are we in the last days? What is the evidence?

The Prophet Daniel foretold, the last ruling World Power that would be on this earth during the time of the end. he described it, in this manner: “After this, I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and see there! a fourth beast FEARSOME AND TERRIBLE and UNUSALLY STRONG, And it had TEETH OF IRON, BIG ONES. It was devouring and crushing, and what was left, it was treading down with its feet. And it was something different from all the other Beasts that were prior to it, and it had Ten Horns.” {Daniel 7:7} {“17”}

Now, since we know, that Jehovah has told the 'end from the beginning' it can be expected, that the Apostle John, in the account in Revelation, that foretold the end, would be in full harmony with the Prophet Daniel. It will be seen, that he was, exactly that, by reading, where he foretold the exact same Beasts that Daniel was making reference to. Daniel 7: 1-7, {“17”}
    {Revelation 13:1,2} This last one, was the one to 'go off into destruction.' {Revelation 17:11} {Daniel 7: {11}-24-26 {Isaiah 46:9,10} The one that was to do battle with the Lamb!

Getting back to this, fearsome and terrible Beast, with the big teeth of iron, the big ones. For any who doubt, that this fearsome and terrible Beast,with these big teeth of iron, isn't the ruling World Powers of today; let them consider the weaponry possessed by the majority of the World powers of today! The Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical weapons that are now stock-piled in the arsenals of these same World powers. Enough power to take this Planet out, in a whisper! This World, right at this present moment in time, is balancing on a very thin hair, because, who knows, when some mad-man, will not get on the buttons, and trigger mass destruction, because of his power-hungry attitude. Consider, if you will the attitude of the Iranian Governments leader now, towards the Isaeli leaders. Who has, himself threatened to blow them off the map. My understanding is: He's threatened to do the very same thing to the United States.

Now, has Jehovah, the one, 'telling, the end from the beginning' supplied us, with a description of the conduct and actions of those involved, in the two bloody Wars of our Century? Will he simply casually overlook, the one hundred Million slaughterd, in our century alone? Will he casually over look the Atom-Bombing of those two Japanese Cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Where, who knows, how many thousands lost their lives at that time? Will he just casually overlook the massive blood-guilt, that these warring individuals have incurred upon themselves? Does he tell us, through his Holy Word, just what conduct, and actions was displayed, by these individuals who was responsible for this mass slaughter? The following cited scripture, will show exactly what their conduct and actions really were, as Jehovah has revealed it, through the pen of Paul.

1 But mark this: “There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.”
    {2 Timothy 3:1-5} (Today's New International Version)
    Did anyone notice? Jehovah, is telling us all, through the pen of Paul that it was, this World's, so-called Christians that was responsible for this mass slaughter. The ones with the mere 'form of Godliness,' but 'denying that Godliness' by carrying out this massive blood spilling. Did you notice also, that Jehovah tells us, to have 'nothing to do' with such individuals!

Now, for those, who may still not believe that we are in the last days; I would, say to you, that, for those slaughtered in that blood-spilling, that went on; it was certainly the last days for them. One Hundred Million bodies in their graves, is no small number for Jehovah to simply ignore, not at all! As it was also, for those ones in those two Japanese Cities, who was obliterated, when those two Atomic Bombs went off. Tell them all, that it wasn't the last days for them!

No! The very last foretold ruling World Power, is in position right at this very moment in time. This is the one, that will be wiped off the face of this earth, at Armageddon. These, are quite definitely the last days of this system of things. All of the evidence points to that very fact! Like it! Don't like it! That's the way that it is. {Revelation 6:15-17}

Lets face the facts! Who actually was it, that fought, the two bloody Wars in our Century? Unpleasant, as the answer to that may be; it was Religious Christendom that involved itself in those two slaughters. The Clergy-Men of Christendom, blessing that blood-spilling; sending their flocks off, to kill off their own Brothers and Sisters of other lands. They all believe that Jehovah, will simply turn away his eyes, from their unchristian conduct? They are all, in, for the most serious shock of their lives!

Closing, I would just like to say this: Was I to be a member of one of the Church's of Christendon; and I was to read something like this, I would quickly rise up from my seat, and head for the exit sign. I would serve them notice, that I was leaving them! Further, I would be down on my knees beside my Bed, begging for mercy from Jehovah; for even though, I might have personally not have been involved myself in this slaughter, I would known, that I would be guilty by association. Which would be just as serious as actually taking part in that slaughter, as Jehovah would view it!

Some may be thinking that this post is very unkind, or cruel, but, stop, and think about it for a moment! Could any human, do more for another human, than, by telling them something like this? Just maybe, by my telling you all this, I have actually done you the greatest service, than anyone could ever do you. Why, is that? Consider the following account in Acts 3:13-21. Those Jews of Jesus day had murdered the Son of God, yet, even in the face of that, mercy and foregivness was open to them, as this account brings out. All that they had to do, was repent and turn around. Peter told them. “I know, that you acted in ignorance.” Then, too, aside from the words of Peter, there are the words of Isaiah the Prophet that would come into play here, also: Those words are, as follows:
    Isaiah 1:15-18 (New merican Standard Bible)
    15″So when you spread out your hands in prayer,
    I will hide My eyes from you;
    Yes, even though you multiply prayers,
    I will not listen
    Your hands are covered with blood.
    16″Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
    Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight
    Cease to do evil,
    17Learn to do good;
    Seek justice,
    Reprove the ruthless,
    Defend the orphan,
    Plead for the widow.
    “Let Us Reason”
    18″Come now, and let us reason together,”
    Says the LORD, {Jehovah}
    “Though your sins are as scarlet,
    They will be as white as snow;
    Though they are red like crimson,
    They will be like wool.

Then the words of the Apostle Peter:
    Acts 3:13-21 (New American Standard Bible)
    13 “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him.
    14 “But YOU DISOWNED the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
    15 but PUT TO DEATH THE PRINCE OF PEACE OF LIFE the one whom God raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.”
    16 “And on the basis of faith in His name, it is the name of Jesus which has strengthened this man whom you see and know; and the faith which comes through Him has give
    n him this perfect health in the presence of you all.
    17 “And now, brethren, I KNOW THAT YOU ACTED IN IGNORANCE, just as your rulers did also. {Jesus, also, himself, made this statement as he hung there dying: “Father forgive them, for they do not know, what they are doing.” {Luke 23:34}}
    18 “But the things which God announced beforehand by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ WOULD SUFFER, He has thus fulfilled.
    19 “Therefore REPENT AND RETURN, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord;
    20 and that He may send Jesus, the Christ appointed for you,
    21 whom heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things about which God spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time.”

Regardless of the sins committed, as long as they are not the sin agains the Holy Spirit, foregiveness is extended. If Jehovah, could forgive those Jews for the murder of his Son, well, then, surly, forgiveness can be extended in this case, as well. Jehovah has as much as told us that, through the pen of his Prophet Isaiah, has he not? {Hebrews 6:4-12;10:26-31} {2Peter 2:20-22}

So, No! I have done no one, any diservice by telling you all what I have in this article. It very probably is, the greatest kindness anyone could ever do for anyone else. That is my opinion, anyway! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Even though you are the most obnoxious Jerk I have ever come across, I have to give you credit, you keep coming back for more; but that's good, it gives me the opportunity to clear up the mess you made with your post.
    Every Sunday on TV you hear ministers tell us, we are in the end time, for years they been saying that; so I was quite eager to learn what your explanation would be; how disappointing, but expected, nothing.
    I thought you at least knew the fourth beast in Dan. 7:7 was the Roman empire. do you even know who the other three beast were before it?
    You mentioned the ten horns, what about the ten horns? what or who are they?
    Did you noticed the little horn in V 8 coming up among the other horns? who or what is this little horn with the eyes and a mouth? Who were the three horns that were uprooted?
    You want to be a teacher, you have to pay attention to details, or do you not expect us to read the bible?
    You compare the beast in Dan. 7:7 to Rev. 13:1+2, That beast don't look anything like the one in Daniel, or did you miss that this beast, first of all, was made up of a Leopard, a Bear, and a Lion?
    Did you not notice it had seven heads, and one of them was wounded to death?
    Did you not notice that besides the ten horns it had ten crown?
    Who are the seven heads?
    Who received the deadly wound? how and when was it inflicted? how and when was it healed?
    You see, I have already answered all of these questions because they are important to understand.
    To explain scripture, especially prophesy, you have to have more then good intentions.
    Rev. 13:1 is not the last one either, it is beast number six, there is still number seven and the eights that came out of the seven.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Any clue who they are? I give you one, we have been living under the eights since 1946.
    That in fact is what lets us know, we are in the end time.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 26 2009,15:04)
    Texas

Even though you are the most obnoxious Jerk I have ever come across, I have to give you credit, you keep coming back for more; but that's good, it gives me the opportunity to clear up the mess you made with your post.
    Every Sunday on TV you hear ministers tell us, we are in the end time, for years they been saying that; so I was quite eager to learn what your explanation would be; how disappointing, but expected, nothing.
    I thought you at least knew the fourth beast in Dan. 7:7 was the Roman empire. do you even know who the other three beast were before it?
    You mentioned the ten horns, what about the ten horns? what or who are they?
    Did you noticed the little horn in V 8 coming up among the other horns? who or what is this little horn with the eyes and a mouth? Who were the three horns that were uprooted?
    You want to be a teacher, you have to pay attention to details, or do you not expect us to read the bible?
    You compare the beast  in Dan. 7:7 to Rev. 13:1+2, That beast don't look anything like the one in Daniel, or did you miss that this beast, first of all, was made up of a Leopard, a Bear, and a Lion?
    Did you not notice it had seven heads, and one of them was wounded to death?
    Did you not notice that besides the ten horns it had ten crown?
    Who are the seven heads?
    Who received the deadly wound? how and when was it inflicted? how and when was it healed?
    You see, I have already answered all of these questions because they are important to understand.
    To explain scripture, especially prophesy, you have to have more then good intentions.
    Rev. 13:1 is not the last one either, it is beast number six, there is still number seven and the eights that came out of the seven.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  
    Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

Any clue who they are? I give you one, we have been living under the eights since 1946.
    That in fact is what lets us know, we are in the end time.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Georg

Georg!
    I'm guessing that you know all about obnoxious jerks, being as you are the largest ONE that I have ever come across in my life; bar none.

I'm well aware about these Beast of Daniel and Revelation. Actually, there's very little about the Bible that I don't know after my thirty-nine years of very intense Bible study. A lot more, than you will ever learn Georg, a lot more. Of course, you already know that from reading the posts I put on the Board. That's the main reason you don't like me. I worry about that, don't I? They didn't like the Christ, or his Twelve Apostles, or any of his first Century followers for that matter. The reason for that was, they couldn't hold their ground from them in any scriptural debate; just as you have not been able to hold your ground against me. You never will be able to, either Georg, not ever. Of course you'll THINK THAT YOU CAN, BUT YOU CAN'T georg, you just simply can't, and you know that you can't! Lacking the Holy Spirit, as you do, that would be entirely impossible.

Idiots like you Georg, don't really bother me all that much, and, of course, I'll always keep coming back at the likes of you. I'll never quit doing that either. It is a lifetime Job I have taken on; and, as I said, IDIOTS THE LIKES OF WHAT YOU ARE WILL NEVER STOP ME FROM DOING THAT. They couldn't stop the Christ, the Couldn't stop his Apostles, or any of his first Century followers, and they will not stop me either.

To me a big favor Georg, HIT IT! You don't like me, I don't like you! So stop reading my posts, if they are all that upsetting to you. Just don't click on them anymore, and lets leave it at that! From now on Georg, ignore me, I'll certainly ignore you, in retrurn. That will be the greatest pleasure of my life! Don't have a good day Georg! Texas! :p :D :cool:

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ May 26 2009,23:35)
    Georg!
    I'm guessing that you know all about obnoxious jerks, being as you are the largest ONE that I have ever come across in my life; bar none.

I'm well aware about these Beast of Daniel and Revelation. Actually, there's very little about the Bible that I don't know after my thirty-nine years of very intense Bible study. A lot more, than you will ever learn Georg, a lot more. Of course, you already know that from reading the posts I put on the Board. That's the main reason you don't like me. I worry about that, don't I? They didn't like the Christ, or his Twelve Apostles, or any of his first Century followers for that matter. The reason for that was, they couldn't hold their ground from them in any scriptural debate; just as you have not been able to hold your ground against me. You never will be able to, either Georg, not ever. Of course you'll THINK THAT YOU CAN, BUT YOU CAN'T georg, you just simply can't, and you know that you can't! Lacking the Holy Spirit, as you do, that would be entirely impossible.

Idiots like you Georg, don't really bother me all that much, and, of course, I'll always keep coming back at the likes of you. I'll never quit doing that either. It is a lifetime Job I have taken on; and, as I said, IDIOTS THE LIKES OF WHAT YOU ARE WILL NEVER STOP ME FROM DOING THAT. They couldn't stop the Christ, the Couldn't stop his Apostles, or any of his first Century followers, and they will not stop me either.

To me a big favor Georg, HIT IT! You don't like me, I don't like you! So stop reading my posts, if they are  all that upsetting to you. Just don't click on them anymore, and lets leave it at that! From now on Georg, ignore me, I'll certainly ignore you, in retrurn. That will be the greatest pleasure of my life! Don't have a good day Georg! Texas! :p  :D  :cool:

Little texas

Now that is what I call a debate.
    You talk about ground to stand on, you better look again, you have no ground.
    You would like for me to disappear, I know, but you see, you are a challenge to me, with your post I can see just how much I have learned.
    I don't hate you, your nasty remarks annoy me, but over all I really enjoy this, it keeps me on my toes.
    I almost feel for you, because I have never met any one who was so deceived.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 27 2009,02:28)

Quote (Texas @ May 26 2009,23:35)
    Georg!

To me a big favor Georg, HIT IT! You don't like me, I don't like you! So stop reading my posts, if they are  all that upsetting to you. Just don't click on them anymore, and lets leave it at that! From now on Georg, ignore me, I'll certainly ignore you, in retrurn. That will be the greatest pleasure of my life! Don't have a good day Georg! Texas! :p  :D  :cool:

Little texas

Now that is what I call a debate.
    You talk about ground to stand on, you better look again, you have no ground.
    You would like for me to disappear, I know, but you see, you are a challenge to me, with your post I can see just how much I have learned.
    I don't hate you, your nasty remarks annoy me, but over all I really enjoy this, it keeps me on my toes.
    I almost feel for you, because I have never met any one who was so deceived.

Georg

Irene!
    Boy! Is your memory ever failing you in your old age! You say, I have no ground to stand on? What ground was you standing on this Morning when I had to set you straight on a scriptural matter? You, made mention that a witness at your door one time, was telling you about the prexistence of Jesus. You'll remember you said that this one was crazy? You had the Holy Spirit on you, so you knew beyond all doubt that Jesus never existed prior to coming to this earth. That Jehovah would never allow you to believe something like that. You'll remember I Told you, that whoever had laid their hands on you to impart the Holy Spirit; that it didn't take the first time around? I sugessted to you, to go and give it another try? Now you remember all of that, now, don't you?

Remember also the two scriptures where Jesus himself was telling you that he existed before the World was? One at John 17:5 the other at John 8:23- To wit- “Now you Father, glorify me alongside yourself, with the glory I had alongside you, before the Wolrd was.” Or, the other at John 8:23 where Jesus again told you this: “So he went on to say to them {and you Irene} “You are from the realms below; I am from the realms above. You are from this World, I am not from this World.” It is not Jehovah, that doesn't wish you to believe that, it is the god that you worship who wouldn't wish for anyone to know that. His name is: Satan- The Devil! The one who has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, those, such as yourself Irene!

Now, Irene, just which of us was standing on solid ground in this case Irene? It would appear that the spirit that is really on you was sound asleep when you mentioned that, that witness was crazy; for you was the crazy one, not the witness Irene! Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Did I make a Post here?  I am writting this for others that are reading this. I did not make a Post here, so there I do not have to answer to you. And I have no idea what he is talking about.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account