Are we born with SIN?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 341 through 355 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 24 2010,20:44)
    Nick,

In you do not understand what a corrupt spirit is how will you reconize it if you read about it?  That is why I asked if you knew what a corrupt spirit is.  There is no purpose to quote scripture that you cannot understand because of your lack of knowledge of words and ideas.

I can tell you what and how I have learned.  In Galatians 5 we are instructed to live according to the ways of the spirit and so I conclude you live according to the spirit.  A man who sins is obviously not living according to a righteous spirit and if the spirit is not righteous it is corrupt.  This explains why God commands those who sin to get a new spirit.

In many ways I am still learning so what I have learned is limited as I told Just Askin.

Your fellow student,

Kerwin

Kerwin

a corrupt spirit =a corrupt will,

because it is in your actions that you become corrupt,
    Christ bring reality one step further wen he says wen you thoughts have been corrupt to the point that what is left to do is the action ,you are already commit the sin.and so now can be judge on it.

this is why we have to watch our hearts and our inclinations very carefully.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    No the Spirit gives us life and understanding and power.[acts10.38, gal5.25]
    We must choose to walk in the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 25 2010,05:59)
    Hi T,
    No the Spirit gives us life and understanding and power.[acts10.38, gal5.25]
    We must choose to walk in the Spirit.

nick

i have ask you many times what is the spirit and you never answer me ,

how can you now say to me that what i say is wrong??

and also you have not read the comments in all to give true respond.

you say;No the Spirit gives us life and understanding and power

this is only possible if you walk in the spirit, my friend

so the spirit is the will of God in witch we can walk,

and so my comment is true.;a corrupt spirit =a corrupt will,

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you not know God?
    Do not try to understand the wind of God but seek that Spirit

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 25 2010,09:12)
    Hi T,
    Do you not know God?
    Do not try to understand the wind of God but seek that Spirit

nick

i do know my God very well,and his will as well.
    the spirit is not the wind it is like the wind,do you know what that means ??Nick

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Yes

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 25 2010,10:18)
    Hi T,
    Yes

hi nick

i am glad you know, my friend.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 24 2010,20:54)

Nick,

In you do not understand what a corrupt spirit is how will you reconize it if you read about it?  That is why I asked if you knew what a corrupt spirit is.  There is no purpose to quote scripture that you cannot understand because of your lack of knowledge of words and ideas.

I can tell you what and how I have learned.  In Galatians 5 we are instructed to live according to the ways of the spirit and so I conclude you live according to the spirit.  A man who sins is obviously not living according to a righteous spirit and if the spirit is not righteous it is corrupt.  This explains why God commands those who sin to get a new spirit.

In many ways I am still learning so what I have learned is limited as I told Just Askin.

Your fellow student,

Kerwin

Kerwin

Christ bring reality one step further wen he says wen you thoughts have been corrupt to the point that what is left to do is the action ,you are already commit the sin.and so now can be judge on it.

Pierre

I admit my understanding is limited in this point and at this time when Jesus prayed and stated no as he wills but as Our Father in heaven wills he may well have been denying his corrupt spirit and submitting himself to the spirit of righteousness. I do not know conclusively.

What scriptures do you base your understanding on?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    What corrupt spirit?
    Did he have one too or is all of your imagination?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 25 2010,15:06)

Quote (terraricca @ June 24 2010,20:54)

Nick,

Your fellow student,

Kerwin

Kerwin

Pierre

I admit my understanding is limited in this point and at this time when Jesus prayed and stated no as he wills but as Our Father in heaven wills he may well have been denying his corrupt spirit and submitting himself to the spirit of righteousness.  I do not know conclusively.  

What scriptures do you base your understanding on?

Kerwin

here are some who help me;Pr 1:23 If you had responded to my rebuke,
    I would have poured out my heart to you
    and made my thoughts known to you.
    Pr 2:2 turning your ear to wisdom
    and applying your heart to understanding,
    Pr 2:10 For wisdom will enter your heart,
    and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.

Pr 3:1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
    but keep my commands in your heart,
    Pr 3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Pr 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding

Pr 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart,
    for it is the wellspring of life.

Pr 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
    but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

Pr 16:21 The wise in heart are called discerning,
    and pleasant words promote instruction.
    Pr 16:23 A wise man’s heart guides his mouth,
    and his lips promote instruction.

Pr 22:17 Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise;
    apply your heart to what I teach,
    Pr 22:18 for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart
    and have all of them ready on your lips

Ac 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”
    1Ti 6:5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
    2Pe 2:10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority.
    Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;

Jer 26:13 Now reform your ways and your actions and obey the LORD your God. Then the LORD will relent and not bring the disaster he has pronounced against you

Eze 14:23 You will be consoled when you see their conduct and their actions, for you will know that I have done nothing in it without cause, declares the Sovereign LORD.”
    Eze 20:43 There you will remember your conduct and all the actions by which you have defiled yourselves, and you will loathe yourselves for all the evil you have done

well this willbe a good start i hope.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

i forgot Christ did not had a corrupt will (spirit)all he knew is to do his father will.

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

Thank you for the scriptures.

Why do you think Jesus prayed that he would not do his own will if it would not be sinning to do so?

JustAskin
    Participant

Kerwin,

Because it would not please the Father for him to do so.

And Jesus always does the things that pleases the Father. That is a definition of 'Worship'.

Whatever Jesus does in the name of the Father, magnified the glory of the Father.

And if it magnifies the Father, then the Father will, likewise, magnify the glory of the Son.

terraricca
    Participant

hi JA

thanks yes that the reason, as Christians we should take that same attitude towards the will of God and kill our corrupt will

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Paul; spoke in Rom 7.17 about his fight against
    “Sin which dwells in me”
    In Rom 8.3 he speaks of God Who
    ” condemned sin in the flesh” by sending His Son
    “in the likeness of sinful flesh as an offering for sin.

Sin in the flesh is not of the actions of men but demon presence.

Flesh is unable to be saved and cannot inherit the kingdom.
    It is of earth and in the dominion of the prince of this world.

By setting us free from flesh we are also being freed from demonic influence and the demons themselves destroyed with the earth.
    That is why they asked Jesus Christ not to send them into the abyss.[lk8]

Viewing 15 posts - 341 through 355 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account