Antichrist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

For those who believe in a rapture, before Antichrist begins his “seven” years of reign; I have some bad news, and some good news.

There are only “six” years left for that generation to pass, that Jesus said, “would not pass away before all things be fulfilled.”

So, is Antichrist late in his appearing? NO!

The bad news would be, there is no rapture.
    The good news would be, there is no Antichrist coming either.

The Antichrist of the Bible has reigned, not just for 1260 days, but for 1260 years.
    His reign began right after the Roman emperor Justinian's death, in 565 AD. No other emperor was able to controll the east and the west; it was then when the Antichrist took over the reign of the west, the image of the beast, the image of Rome; and that was, and still is the Pope of the “Roman Catholic Church”.
    He no longer reigns, thanks to Napoleon, but he still rules, and controlls those that follow him, and his doctrines.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

That will not wash with the atheists, muslems, and the other pagan religions.The pope will only cover the christian world,if possible.The man of perdition will only come after the falling away first;and not before,so you are not correct.(2thess.2:3).

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

Does the Bible speak of anti-Muslims? or anti-budists? anti-Hindus?
    He is anti-Christ; he calls himself, “vicar of Christ”; he is here instead of Christ.
    The Pope persecuted all Christians that would not except his doctrines; he had them tortured and killerd; that's what you read in Rev. 13.
    It is estimated that over 50 million had to die for their faith; how many do you think gave up their faith, “fell away”, for fear of torture, and death?
    The Pope caused the “fallen away”.

Recently there have been programs on the History Channel explaining the period of the “dark” and “middle” ages. There are many churh basements, all over Europe, that have turned their torture chambers into museums, displaying the tools of torture.
    And yes, the pope was responsible for all that; hard to believe when you look at the pope today.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi Georg

I hope you don't mind me joining in.  I assume you are speaking to all of us anyway?
    I just like to point out, that there are two different generations here.  The ones back then, and the last generation.

For those who believe in a rapture, before Antichrist begins his “seven” years of reign; I have some bad news, and some good news.

There are only “six” years left for that generation to pass, that Jesus said, “would not pass away before all things be fulfilled.”

Matthew 12:38   Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master we would see a sign from thee.
    Matthew 12:39   But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:

Matthew 12:40   For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

That generation was given no sign.  The only sign they had was Christ among them then, with his death and resurrection.

Matthew 24:3   And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, TELL US, WHEN SHALL THESE THINGS BE?  and WHAT SHALL BE THE SIGN OF THY COMING, and OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

1.  Take heed no man decieve you.
    2.  Many will come in my name saying I am Christ, and shall decieve many. (rev 6:2)
    3.  Ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars (Rev 6:4)
    4.  Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there shall be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. (rev 6:5)
    5.  They shall deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you; and ye shall be hated for my names sake.(rev 6:9-11)
    6.  Many shall betray another and hate one another.
    7.  Many false prophets shall arise and decieve many.
    8.  Because iniquity shall abound, love grows cold.
    9.  But he that endures to the end shall be saved.
    10. The gospel shall be preached in all the world as a witness, THEN THE END SHALL COME
    11. When you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION stand in THE HOLY PLACE,
    12. Then shall there be GREAT TRIBULATION, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor shall ever be.
    13. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light.,and the stars shall fall from heaven, and thepowers of the heavens shall be shaken (rev 6:12)
    14. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS OFHEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY (rev 16:17)
    15. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:33   So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    Matthew 24:34   Verily I say unto you, THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS, TILL ALL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 11 2012,00:16)
    wakeup

He is anti-Christ; he calls himself, “vicar of Christ”; he is here instead of Christ.
    The Pope persecuted all Christians that would not except his doctrines; he had them tortured and killerd; that's what you read in Rev. 13.
    It is estimated that over 50 million had to die for their faith; how many do you think gave up their faith, “fell away”, for fear of torture, and death?

Recently there have been programs on the History Channel explaining the period of the “dark” and “middle” ages. There are many churh basements, all over Europe, that have turned their torture chambers into museums, displaying the tools of torture.
    And yes, the pope was responsible for all that; hard to believe when you look at the pope today.

Georg

Pastry.

1. There are many antichrists,one of them are the real jews,that are still under the law.

2. There is no such in scripture as *THE* anti christ mentioned,but the FALE PROPHET.(one man).Not antichrist AND false prophet.This is error.

3. The papal system has been here for hundreds of yrs.
    Scriptures tell us that the false prophet with his great miracles and wonders,and power to rule this planet is the man of perdition that will only appear after the falling away.
    And he will be given power for only 3/half yrs,not hundreds of yrs.

4. The falling away is not by force,but by satans devices;they have been led astray because there is no knowledge in them.Knowledge has fled away from them.

5. The roman church has killed millions during the ages,but that does not compare with whats coming.
    One third of the world will be killed,by the one war created by the false prophet.(rev.9:18).
    For knowledge is the stability of the times,we need knowledge to save our souls.

The false prophet(son of satan) will rule this planet with power for only3/half yrs,and then, he will be cast in the fire at the coming.(rev19:20).

Please consider, for he will appear, when God let him,and that is soon according the prophesies.The falling away is already worked out for yrs now.The churches will preach another gospel; the gospel of enjoing todays life, and be prosperous.This gospel of sooth saying has become very popular.

wakeup.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 11 2012,01:54)

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi Georg

I hope you don't mind me joining in.  I assume you are speaking to all of us anyway?
    I just like to point out, that there are two different generations here.  The ones back then, and the last generation.

Matthew 12:38   Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master we would see a sign from thee.
    Matthew 12:39   But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:

Matthew 12:40   For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

That generation was given no sign.  The only sign they had was Christ among them then, with his death and resurrection.

Matthew 24:3   And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, TELL US, WHEN SHALL THESE THINGS BE?  and WHAT SHALL BE THE SIGN OF THY COMING, and OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

1.  Take heed no man decieve you.
    2.  Many will come in my name saying I am Christ, and shall decieve many. (rev 6:2)
    3.  Ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars (Rev 6:4)
    4.  Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there shall be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. (rev 6:5)
    5.  They shall deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you; and ye shall be hated for my names sake.(rev 6:9-11)
    6.  Many shall betray another and hate one another.
    7.  Many false prophets shall arise and decieve many.
    8.  Because iniquity shall abound, love grows cold.
    9.  But he that endures to the end shall be saved.
    10. The gospel shall be preached in all the world as a witness, THEN THE END SHALL COME
    11. When you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION stand in THE HOLY PLACE,
    12. Then shall there be GREAT TRIBULATION, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor shall ever be.
    13. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light.,and the stars shall fall from heaven, and thepowers of the heavens shall be shaken (rev 6:12)
    14. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS OFHEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY (rev 16:17)
    15. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:33   So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    Matthew 24:34   Verily I say unto you, THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS, TILL ALL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED.

journey 42

Of course I don't mind you joining in, this is as you said, an open forum.

I think it should be obvious to all who read the bible, that you can not read it as any other book. Line upon line, here a little, there a little.
    Jesus said, seek and you will find; if the Bible were written like an ordinary book, one would not have to seek. In other words, scriptures are not always written in sequence.
    Let me try to explain.
    In Mat. 24:16-20 is a prophesy of the destruction in AD 70.
    verses 21 and 22 is a prophesy about the greatest tribulation the Israelites would ever have to endure; let me show you two other scriptures that prophesy the same tribulation.

Jer. 30:7 “Alas! For that day (time) is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s (Israel’s) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”

Dan. 12:1 “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people (Israelites): and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered…”

Now compare with what Jesus said.

Mat. 24:21 “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”
    Mat. 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”

Remember, Jesus is speaking to the apostles, Jews.
    Three prophecies of a tribulation, there would be no greater ever; there can only be one tribulation like that; in other words; they are all prophesying the same tribulation; for the Jews, the Israelites. Are the elect in fact the Jews/Israelites?

Mal. 3:6 “For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob (Israel) are not consumed.”
    Rom. 11:28 “As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes, but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers sakes.”
    Is. 65:22 “They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.”

As for wich generation; Jesus gave the parable of the fig tree.

Mat. 24:32 “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; when his branch is yet tender, and putteh forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:”

v. 33 “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that IT is near, even at the door.”

The Fig Tree symbolizes the nation Israel. Jesus had just spoken of their destruction, now he is prophesying the rebirth of their nation.
    v. 34 “Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

Israel was recognized as a nation in 1948, that is when “this generation” began. How long is a generation?
    Ps. 90:10 “The days of our years are three score years and ten (70 years);…”

Thank you for your input.

Georg

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 11 2012,03:16)
    wakeup

Georg

Yes and what great judgement she will receive.

Would she not better be explained as the Woman who rides the Beast. Or do you say that already?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 10 2012,07:44)

The Antichrist of the Bible has reigned, not just for 1260 days, but for 1260 years.
    His reign began right after the Roman emperor Justinian's death, in 565 AD. No other emperor was able to controll the east and the west; it was then when the Antichrist took over the reign of the west, the image of the beast, the image of Rome; and that was, and still is the Pope of the “Roman Catholic Church”.
    He no longer reigns, thanks to Napoleon, but he still rules, and controlls those that follow him, and his doctrines.

Georg

Will he receive a mortal wound and rise up again according to your view?

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 11 2012,10:37)

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 11 2012,00:16)
    wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

1. There are many antichrists,one of them are the real jews,that are still under the law.

2. There is no such in scripture as *THE* anti christ mentioned,but the FALE PROPHET.(one man).Not antichrist AND false prophet.This is error.

3. The papal system has been here for hundreds of yrs.
    Scriptures tell us that the false prophet with his great miracles and wonders,and power to rule this planet is the man of perdition that will only appear after the falling away.
    And he will be given power for only 3/half yrs,not hundreds of yrs.

4. The falling away is not by force,but by satans devices;they have been led astray because there is no knowledge in them.Knowledge has fled away from them.

5. The roman church has killed millions during the ages,but that does not compare with whats coming.
    One third of the world will be killed,by the one war created by the false prophet.(rev.9:18).
    For knowledge is the stability of the times,we need knowledge to save our souls.

The false prophet(son of satan) will rule this planet with power for only3/half yrs,and then, he will be cast in the fire at the coming.(rev19:20).

Please consider, for he will appear, when God let him,and that is soon according the prophesies.The falling away is already worked out for yrs now.The churches will preach another gospel; the gospel of enjoing todays life, and be prosperous.This gospel of sooth saying has become very popular.

wakeup.

wakeup.

wakeup

1Jo 2:18 ¶ Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Even so they had many antichrists then, John spoke of an antichrist that would come; John new the book of Daniel, he new of the little horn Daniel spoke of in Chapter 7:8.

The Roman Catholic church had its beginning in 321 AD, by emperor Constantine. The papal systen stared in 565 AD.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Notice, the falling away comes first, and then the man of sin will be revealed, not appear.

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

I think you know, this has to do with the sixth trumpet, not the false prophet.

Satan has no son.

The saints should have been so lucky to only have to suffer for 3 and 1/2 years.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 11 2012,14:27)

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 10 2012,07:44)

Georg

Will he receive a mortal wound and rise up again according to your view?

t8

By “he” I assume you mean Antichrist? NO

The deadly wound was inflicted to the sixth head, to the Roman empire; let me explain.

Dan. 7:8   “I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

The Vandals
    By the third century, the Roman Empire was divided with a capital and an emperor in the West, Rome, and a capital and an emperor in the East, Constantinople. By the end of the fourth century, many Germanic tribes were fleeing west, away from the dreadful Huns. One of these tribes, the Vandals, first came, and settled in Spain. Then in 439 AD, their king, Gaiseric, captured Carthage, North Africa, a piece of the Roman Empire. He was the first of the three horns that would later be uprooted.
    From Carthage the Vandals staged many raiding parties against Rome’s shipping lanes in the Mediterranean Sea. In 455 AD, they came toward Rome with an enormous fleet. When Rome became aware of it, woman and children left the City. Pope Leo I (little horn) met with the Vandal King and proposed a deal; if the King would promise not to kill and burn, Rome would not oppose him. The King accepted, and for two weeks the Vandals sacked Rome unopposed.  

The Heruli
    The Heruli, another Germanic tribe, hired themselves out as mercenaries fighting for Rome. However, in 476 AD, their king Odoacer decided to make Italy his kingdom and deposed the Roman emperor Romulus Augustulus. Taking over Rome and making it his kingdom made him the second horn of the three. Also, this very act, deposing the Roman emperor, was the deadly wound to the Roman head.
    Why is it called the deadly wound? You have to understand, people living in Italy had never known any other government but the Romans. Rome, the very symbol of the empire, had fallen into the hands of barbarians. For a little kingdom as the Heruli to depose their emperor, and take over the kingdom, had to be shocking. The people must have been waiting for the eastern emperor to come and rescue them, but nothing happened. First Rome lost Carthage, now Rome, Italy; People must have wondered, was this the end of the Roman empire? Was Rome dead?

The Ostrogoth
    The Eastern Empire had to look for other allies, the Ostrogoth. Roman Emperor Zeno commissioned Theodoric, king of the Ostrogoth, to deal with the Herulis. In 493 AD, Theodoric invaded Italy and defeated the Herulis, killing Odoacer himself. The defeat of the Heruli market the uprooting of the first of the three horn.
    In 527 AD, Justinian became Emperor. His ambition was to restore lost territories to the Empire. And in 533 AD, he sent his best and most trusted general, Belisarius, to recapture Carthage, which he did. This defeat of the Vandals was the uprooting of the second of the three horn. In the meantime, the Ostrogoth had made Rome/Italy their kingdom and by doing so had become the third horn.  So in 535 AD, Justinian sent Belisarius on another mission: defeat the Ostrogoth. It took the general eighteen years to accomplish that mission. The year 553 AD, not only marked the uprooting of the third horn; most importantly,   “””it marked the year of the healing of the deadly wound”””;   Rome and Italy had become the Roman Empire again, and so did Carthage, North Africa. What a victory celebration that must have been? And the world was glad; they cheered, they danced and said, “Who is as strong as the beast, as Rome, who dares to make war with him“. We are the best; we are the strongest; we are number 1; we all know these cheers, don’t we?

Rev. 13:4   “And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast (Rome)? Who is able to make war with him?”  

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 11 2012,14:24)

wakeup

Georg

Would she not better be explained as the Woman who rides the Beast. Or do you say that already?

t8

I passed over this post earlier.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

This description obviously fits the Catholic church; the fact that she is sitting on the beast with seven heads, representing the seven governments of the Bible, shows that she is also representing all false religion that have influenced all of Satan's kingdoms.
    She will endure as long as all of mans governments will endure, until Jesus take over the reign.

Rev 19:20 And the beast ((all man made governments)) was taken, and with him the false prophet ((the Catholic church, and all man made religion)) that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into “”a”” lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Notice, it says “a” lake of fire, showing their total destruction during Christ reign.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 11 2012,15:05)

wakeup

Georg

t8

Rev 17:4   And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  

Rev 17:5   And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  

This description obviously fits the Catholic church; the fact that she is sitting on the beast with seven heads, representing the seven governments of the Bible, shows that she is also representing all false religion that have influenced all of Satan's kingdoms.
    She will endure as long as all of mans governments will endure, until Jesus take over the reign.

Rev 19:20   And the beast ((all man made governments)) was taken, and with him the false prophet ((the Catholic church, and all man made religion)) that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into “”a”” lake of fire burning with brimstone.  

Notice, it says “a” lake of fire, showing their total destruction during Christ reign.

Georg

The spiritual woman that rides on the beast with the 7 heads can not be the roman church.

1. Because the roman church can not sit on the first head which is egypt. The Roman empire is the 6th head.

2. So who is this woman that was riding the beast from the beginning? This woman represents satans system of ruling his empires. And his system is as we know,greed,get, take,war.worship many gods,worship the material,everyone for himself,there can be no morals in business,adultery is ok,fornication is ok,science is our saviour, the list can go on and on.

This woman is that great city where all the people dwell,the worldly.

But there is another city of God,and she is called Zion the holy jerusalem. In this city there is peace,God fearing,God loving,no wars,no greed,but love. This is the city that we ought to dwell in;not babylon the great,we need to come out of babylon,for her plagues will be great.

The Roman church is only one of her daughters,she has many daughters.Remember the woman is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS.

Just focus on this woman as the world system of things,with all its luxuries and pleasures,and great riches.
    This was since egypt,mankind has always been in love with the material luxuries,and willing to toture themselves to get it;or even kill for it, or go to war for it.

The coming man of perdition,false prophet,will sit in the temple of God in jerusalem, which israel will build,and call himself god. And ALL people must worship him as god.
    OR NO BUYING, AND NO SELLING.

The true christians will be his number one enemy.
    ————————————————————-

Antichrist:

There are MANY antichrists,one of them are the jews that are still under the law. The budist,hindus are not anti christ,but worshipping another God ,because they dont have Christ in their doctrine.

THERE IS NO SUCH AS *THE* ANTICHRIST,BUT THE FALSE PROPHET, HE ALONE WILL BE WORSHIPPED AS GOD SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD IN JERUSALEM,NOT ROME.

Just read rev,19:20.only the BEAST and the FALSE PROPHET is cast in the fire. So where is satan and where is the anti christ?

Satan will be locked up for a 1000yrs.
    and there is no *THE* antichrist.

Many will fall away because of the churches has fallen away,by preaching another gospel.satan has infiltrated the churches,and bribed the shepherds with luxuries.
    the are in satans pocket and dont know it.

They think that their blessings come from God,yes,the wrong god.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 11 2012,22:41)

wakeup

Georg

t8

Rev 17:4   And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  

Rev 17:5   And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  

Rev 19:20   And the beast ((all man made governments)) was taken, and with him the false prophet ((the Catholic church, and all man made religion)) that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into “”a”” lake of fire burning with brimstone.  

Georg

The spiritual woman that rides on the beast with the 7 heads can not be the roman church.

1. Because the roman church can not sit on the first head which is egypt. The Roman empire is the 6th head.

2. So who is this woman that was riding the beast from the beginning? This woman represents satans system of ruling his empires. And his system is as we know,greed,get, take,war.worship many gods,worship the material,everyone for himself,there can be no morals in business,adultery is ok,fornication is ok,science is our saviour, the list can go on and on.

But there is another city of God,and she is called Zion the holy jerusalem. In this city there is peace,God fearing,God loving,no wars,no greed,but love. This is the city that we ought to dwell in;not babylon the great,we need to come out of babylon,for her plagues will be great.

The Roman church is only one of her daughters,she has many daughters.Remember the woman is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS.

Just focus on this woman as the world system of things,with all its luxuries and pleasures,and great riches.
    This was since egypt,mankind has always been in love with the material luxuries,and willing to toture themselves to get it;or even kill for it, or go to war for it.

The coming man of perdition,false prophet,will sit in the temple of God in jerusalem, which israel will build,and call himself god. And ALL people must worship him as god.

————————————————————-

Antichrist:

There are MANY antichrists,one of them are the jews that are still under the law. The budist,hindus are not anti christ,but worshipping another God ,because they dont have Christ in their doctrine.

THERE IS NO SUCH AS *THE* ANTICHRIST,BUT THE FALSE PROPHET, HE ALONE WILL BE WORSHIPPED AS GOD SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD IN JERUSALEM,NOT ROME.

Just read rev,19:20.only the BEAST and the FALSE PROPHET is cast in the fire. So where is satan and where is the anti christ?

Many will fall away because of the churches has fallen away,by preaching another gospel.satan has infiltrated the churches,and bribed the shepherds with luxuries.

wakeup.

:D :D :D

What grade are you in wakeup?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 12 2012,03:50)

What spirit are you in Georg?

Luke 12:54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower, and so be it.
    Luke 12:55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat, and it cometh to pass.

Luke 12:56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Luke 12:57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

Luke 12:58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayst be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.

Luke 12:59 I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 12 2012,03:50)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 11 2012,22:41)

wakeup

Georg

t8

Georg

————————————————————-

Antichrist:

wakeup.

:D  :D  :D

Pastry.

The topic suppose to be ''the anti christ''.
    Its not about me?
    You have no answers, so attack the messenger.

wakeup.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account