Angels and demons

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Beloved
    Participant

Choose to believe me or not. That's your own preference.

I can see both angels and demons with my eyes. It is the main reason that I strongly believe that demonic possession is a true phenomena.

It is also a reason I decided to become a Christian. I could see them since I was much younger. I became a Christian this year. All before that, I was Agnostic. I've always believed there is a God. How can there not be a God when I wake up, go about my business day by day and can see that angels and demons are going about on their agendas all around me.

I was not born with a veil over my eyes. However in my family, on both sides, the women have had psychic-like gifts. I wish I could find a better way to explain what it is. I'm not saying that my family is a line of psychics. Not at all. Rather, we've been able to tap into the supernatural with our natural 5 senses and through visions.

When I say tap into the supernatural, I'm not talking about “Call me now for your free tarot reading for 9.99!” No, that stuff is as fake as it would want to be. I'm not talking about calling spirits of the dead either, none of that. We are not able to do that nor would I want to attempt such a thing. That just sounds reckless and desperate.

My senses are heightened when supernatural activity takes place. Whenever a spirit is around, more than one sense will heighten at the same time. This reassures me that its not all in my head.

When a demon is nearby, I can smell sulfur, as rotten as it smells. For those who don't know what the element sulfur smells like, let an egg rot for months and then you'll know. The smell is so strong it can stop me from what I'm doing. There have been times where I've blurted out in public “Ew what's that smell!?” and people have looked at me weirdly.

When its an angel, there's a sweet smell like flowers. I can't really put my mind on what kind of flower it smells like. It's been the same flowery scent when I pray in my attic a couple of times. Other than that, the scents differ. I figure when the scent is not the same one that I've gotten used to, it must be a different angel.

The bad part is that when I see them, they know it. The demons know it for sure. They've tried to overwhelm me through my senses and convince me to do things that I would not normally do. But they will not win now that I follow Christ. I am under God's protection and renewing my mind so I can see all their games and tricks. Most recently, I was having a lot of bills pile up and one tried to convince me to do as it said so I could make more than enough money easy. That voice I heard was surely NOT Jesus or an angel.

I know that many people and even many believers only believe in what they can actually see.

I believe what I see with my own eyes. And it is proof that there is a spiritual world besides the natural world. The spiritual world is so much more powerful. The spiritual world is the foundation for the natural world.

I will now describe how it is that I see the angels and demons and why I'm addressing the question of whether this is a gift or curse passed down to me by the women in my family.

When I see demons, at first I could not see them straight on. In fact, I couldn't see any spiritual being by looking directly at it. It was always out the corner of my eye.

I went off to college for the first time last year and at the time I was suffering at my worst with my lifelong disease. At that time, the supernatural activity happened tenfold. It was then that I started to see, hear, feel, them more clearly than I ever had before.

I can now see both angels and demons while looking straight ahead and directly at them.

The first time I saw an angel straight on was one day while I was doing homework in my dorm room. It appeared while me and my one of my 3 roommates were in the room. Though my roommate had her back turned and I was the only one to see it. It was on the other side of the room near our closets. I jumped out of my chair in surprise, and it was then gone. My roommate got scared from me jumping up out of nowhere and I told her very little of what I saw. I just said “I saw something white over by the closets.” She thought I was describing a mouse and she went over to search for a mouse, but we found nothing. Nada.

The first time I saw a demon straight on was one night when I was insomniac due to browsing the internet, and couldn't sleep. It just went trouncing around my hallway. I thought someone was awake and walking around my house, but going to investigate, no one was there when I went to go look. The silhouette I saw at first was gone.

I see spirits. However I really don't know [yet] if the ghosts that I see are actually people already passed away or something else playing tricks on me.

Even though I've been seeing these beings, for the longest, I've been afraid of them, after accepting that I wasn't schizophrenic or hallucinating. But now, I'm not afraid anymore.

It's funny. I used to just be able to see what I used to call “ghosts”. And then that fateful day almost 3 years ago I was on my death bed at 16 years old. I didn't die, but I got close to it, too close for comfort. And no, I didn't see any bright lights, I didn't see Jesus, I didn't see heaven or hell. I didn't see anything other than the hospital ceiling or the darkness from my eyelashes covering my vision. It was after my near death experience that everything changed and then I could start seeing angels and demons.

I don't see them every day. I see demons more than I see angels. I see demons more frequently throughout the week. I've only seen an angel twice in my lifetime.

They don't look like humans beings as they are popularly depicted in both architecture and pop culture. Its really hard to explain what they look like. But I can say this, the angels that I saw looked very similar, whereas demons come in all shapes and sizes and forms.

I ask if this is a gift or a curse because I'd thought for a while that this ability made me more vulnerable to being harmed or possessed by any demon. I'm starting to learn that I can't be fearful of that anymore.

So anyone can put whatever they think about this. I'm not out to prove anything. There's no central opinion. I'm just speaking up about what I can see.

Participant

Hi Beloved:

There is a gift of the Spirit called “discernment of spirit”, but I am not sure about seeing spirits.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Beloved @ Nov. 19 2009,04:47)
    Choose to believe me or not. That's your own preference.

I can see both angels and demons with my eyes. It is the main reason that I strongly believe that demonic possession is a true phenomena.

It is also a reason I decided to become a Christian. I could see them since I was much younger. I became a Christian this year. All before that, I was Agnostic. I've always believed there is a God. How can there not be a God when I wake up, go about my business day by day and can see that angels and demons are going about on their agendas all around me.

I was not born with a veil over my eyes. However in my family, on both sides, the women have had psychic-like gifts. I wish I could find a better way to explain what it is. I'm not saying that my family is a line of psychics. Not at all. Rather, we've been able to tap into the supernatural with our natural 5 senses and through visions.

When I say tap into the supernatural, I'm not talking about “Call me now for your free tarot reading for 9.99!” No, that stuff is as fake as it would want to be. I'm not talking about calling spirits of the dead either, none of that. We are not able to do that nor would I want to attempt such a thing. That just sounds reckless and desperate.

My senses are heightened when supernatural activity takes place. Whenever a spirit is around, more than one sense will heighten at the same time. This reassures me that its not all in my head.

When a demon is nearby, I can smell sulfur, as rotten as it smells. For those who don't know what the element sulfur smells like, let an egg rot for months and then you'll know. The smell is so strong it can stop me from what I'm doing. There have been times where I've blurted out in public “Ew what's that smell!?” and people have looked at me weirdly.

When its an angel, there's a sweet smell like flowers. I can't really put my mind on what kind of flower it smells like. It's been the same flowery scent when I pray in my attic a couple of times. Other than that, the scents differ. I figure when the scent is not the same one that I've gotten used to, it must be a different angel.

The bad part is that when I see them, they know it. The demons know it for sure. They've tried to overwhelm me through my senses and convince me to do things that I would not normally do. But they will not win now that I follow Christ. I am under God's protection and renewing my mind so I can see all their games and tricks. Most recently, I was having a lot of bills pile up and one tried to convince me to do as it said so I could make more than enough money easy. That voice I heard was surely NOT Jesus or an angel.

I know that many people and even many believers only believe in what they can actually see.

I believe what I see with my own eyes. And it is proof that there is a spiritual world besides the natural world. The spiritual world is so much more powerful. The spiritual world is the foundation for the natural world.

I will now describe how it is that I see the angels and demons and why I'm addressing the question of whether this is a gift or curse passed down to me by the women in my family.

When I see demons, at first I could not see them straight on. In fact, I couldn't see any spiritual being by looking directly at it. It was always out the corner of my eye.

I went off to college for the first time last year and at the time I was suffering at my worst with my lifelong disease. At that time, the supernatural activity happened tenfold. It was then that I started to see, hear, feel, them more clearly than I ever had before.

I can now see both angels and demons while looking straight ahead and directly at them.

The first time I saw an angel straight on was one day while I was doing homework in my dorm room. It appeared while me and my one of my 3 roommates were in the room. Though my roommate had her back turned and I was the only one to see it. It was on the other side of the room near our closets. I jumped out of my chair in surprise, and it was then gone. My roommate got scared from me jumping up out of nowhere and I told her very little of what I saw. I just said “I saw something white over by the closets.” She thought I was describing a mouse and she went over to search for a mouse, but we found nothing. Nada.

The first time I saw a demon straight on was one night when I was insomniac due to browsing the internet, and couldn't sleep. It just went trouncing around my hallway. I thought someone was awake and walking around my house, but going to investigate, no one was there when I went to go look. The silhouette I saw at first was gone.

I see spirits. However I really don't know [yet] if the ghosts that I see are actually people already passed away or something else playing tricks on me.

Even though I've been seeing these beings, for the longest, I've been afraid of them, after accepting that I wasn't schizophrenic or hallucinating. But now, I'm not afraid anymore.

It's funny. I used to just be able to see what I used to call “ghosts”. And then that fateful day almost 3 years ago I was on my death bed at 16 years old. I didn't die, but I got close to it, too close for comfort. And no, I didn't see any bright lights, I didn't see Jesus, I didn't see heaven or hell. I didn't see anything other than the hospital ceiling or the darkness from my eyelashes covering my vision. It was after my near death experience that everything changed and then I could start seeing angels and demons.

I don't see them every day. I see demons more than I see angels. I see demons more frequently throughout the week. I've only seen an angel twice in my lifetime.

They don't look like humans beings as they are popularly depicted in both architecture and pop culture. Its really hard to explain what they look like. But I can say this, the angels that I saw looked very similar, whereas demons come in all shapes and sizes and forms.

I ask if this is a gift or a curse because I'd thought for a while that this ability made me more vulnerable to being harmed or possessed by any demon. I'm starting to learn that I can't be fearful of that anymore.

So anyone can put whatever they think about this. I'm not out to prove anything. There's no central opinion. I'm just speaking up about what I can see.

I believe you are seeing what you think, as far as what you should do about it, I need to know more about what you think about it and how you have already responded.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Beloved,
    in all honesty and love I feel compelled suggest that you seek help from
    someone skilled in treating Schizophrenia. This insidious mental dissorder can be truly dangerous to your health
    and well being. Please do not think me judgemental.

Tim

banana
    Participant

Beloved   I believe maybe Satan is tricking you to believe that those that you see are Angels.  I do believe in Angels and Demons.  But if you ask in Jesus name the Demons have to leave.   I am very sensitive and have felt Demons.  But I never seen any.  I have had some visions and that is not being sick like Timothy thinks.  But I would talk to a Minister about this.  Our Granddaughter when She was only less then 2years old jumped of a second floor Balcony.  She stood on top of the Grill that they had an d jumped down.  Our Daughter seen Her do this and started yelling.  neighbors ran to our Granddaughter and seen 2 Man leave  where Tiiffany was.  Nobody knew who they were.  Our Daughter took Tiffany our Granddaughter to the Hospital even tho She seemed to be fine.  After they checked Her out.  They could not believe what happened. There was not a scratch on Her.  They called it a miracle and so do I.  I also had an experience with an unknown being.  After a Snow fall I was driving Home at night when I lost control over my car.  I yelled God help me.  Some body took the wheel and straighten the car out.  That was awesome.  I believe in Angels.

Peace and Love Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Beloved,
    I have never seen an angel or a demon, but about 27 years ago I was on the road in a hotel in Huntsville Alabama when I woke up not able to breath and I felt like my windpipe was being crushed. In my mind I knew I had to call on the name of the Lord, but I could not remember the name (I know it is hard to believe), After struggling for what felt like minutes (actually seconds) I managed to barely squeak out a call to Jesus but instantly I could breath freely.

I know it sounds crazy, I haven't had anything remotely like that since but I still remember it clearly. I'm sure I didn't dream it, as I was wide awake as soon as I was conscience that I couldn't breath and during the struggle. I can't explain it but I'm fairly certain it was something spiritual. If I was mental why hasn't it happened since. I believe I had an encounter with what might of been a demon.

So with that said, my position is we do know from scripture that God has allowed people to see into the spiritual realm, so it is possible. And Elisha prayed, “O LORD, open his eyes so he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

If it was me I would be praying that if it is not of God to please remove it, and if there is any behaviour which could cause it, stop it. But if it is the Fathers will that you have this “gift” then seek what is it He would have you do with it, but make sure it agrees with scripture otherwise we are easily deceived.

I'll pray with you that the Father will reveal His will for you.

With loving concern – Wm

followerofJesus
    Participant

Hello beloved

until recently I would have deemed you mad, but (dont care if I am not believed) God brought me back and has mad a lot of things known.

what angels did you see?
    you should be careful what you see and go looking for, you should NEVER forget that both the Light and ythe dark have those higher ranking and that they are things on BOTH sides that humans just can not handle. FACT. so be warned

though many people would dismiss such things, personally I have not seen an angel as you have described but have interacted with them, unfortunately demons as well, not that I was looking to speak to any demons though.
    Have been made more aware of things that go on.

You asked whether this is a blessing or a curse, first of all you should know that whatever good God brings to someone the devil will try to use it for evil. and indeed it seems to be a 2 way thing. you see them they see you, it is good that you are in Christ as he is the only protection and I would advise you to stay in Him.

though it is really down to you, as to whether or not this becomes a blessing or a curse. what are you going to use it for? good or evil, all humans make that decision everyday and the demons are out to corrupt, kill, damn, dragg down. they have adopted the personas of their masters.

pray for discernment. remember satan was once an angel of light and would usually come in that form. Also you should NEVER forget or underestimate the darkness that masks itself as Light, that is a far more dangerous type of darkness, so when you do see what “appears” to be an angel. test it heres a good test “do you accept Jesus and all His teachings? Do you accept that he is the messiah that died for the sins of humanity?” do not forget that the light and the darkness can not mix, and never agreee on anything, Angels of the Lord would agree to this, but those that do not agree you should plead the blood of Jesus. in your life, sourroundings, every department of your life.

remember to do this daily, because there is power in the blood of Jesus and NOTHING that is against God can stand up to it.
    do not forget that people often fear and or hate that which they do not understand so be careful, lest you find someone who may use you as part of some experiment and or for their own purposes.

you could pray against those demons, ask for them to be bound, taken care of, driven away, do not EVER let ANY demon hang around for even though they may seem, mild, busy etc… even the least of the Kingdom of darkness is capable of greatly harming you and those around you.

you should be grateful that you have not seen any of the higher ranking angels&demons for there are many things humans can not handle and it would leave an effect.
    appearence is no reflection on rank and or power so be extremely cautious either side.

so. you can see angels&demons. what are you going to do?
    you follow Christ. so if you can you may want to try and back up the Holy angels (do not forget 1 3rd fell) and pray against those demons. BIBLICAL knowledge is ESSENTIAL and standing right with God. MANY have underestimated those in the kingdom of darkness and have payed dearly for it.

Power and Authority has already been given to Gods children over them. and fear except of the Lord is a very dangerous thing.
    You decide what you do with this ability. if you say a demon. do you pray against it? or just let it do whatever it was doing?
    ask for God to handle it, for he is God. you know? and there is NOTHING he can not do

Peace and God bless you

david
    Participant

Beloved, what were you dying from?

I saw some things in the 70's but never angels or demons, not even a ghost.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: I believe we all draw to ourselves thoughts which are spirit groupings that create pictures within us of information from the ether. These energy groups have been gathering forever and are looking for like groups to join with and eventually express themselves. Every thought that has ever been is out there vibrating at a signatory frequency that is attracting or attracted to other energies of like vibration. These thought formations or groupings of spiritual evergy can intensify and become our own Angels or information messengers. An Angel is a messenger.

We attract these thoughts of high or low vibrations by meditating, consentrating, pondering and just plain making up our own thoughts.
    What we think on, we attract. If we think on high vibration thoughts of love, peace, light, joy etc., then that will fill our Aura or spiritual energy field around each one of us. Our spiritual house created by our thinking.

There are thoughts that are flowing by us all the time and thoughts that we ourselves create and release. Thoughts are also felt. Higher thoughts of love and kindness feel good and lower thoughts of hate, and anger feel sluggish and weak.

Fear is probably the most dangerous thought process one can dwell on. Fear attracts more fear and snoballs into great fear which attracts every kind of fear, pain, suffering, tribulation, hurts, sickness and disease etc., ever known to man.

If one thinks and speaks on God or higher words or thought processes only, then that will be what that person will experience in life. Thought Angels are messengers of light or dark. Truth or lies. Life or death. You choose what to dwell on and experience.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people call the devil or lies and deceptions the god of this world! If the devil is god of your life you better check your belief system. The only power thoughts, either good or bad, have is what we give them. You empower whatever you “pay” attention to. If you pay them no attention they will leave you to find another. They desire your acceptance and expression. Love Blesses all, TK

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account