An invitation to chat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Thanks t8,
    That is our vineyard in the Wairau valley and the Opawa river at our back boundary and a shot of Lake Rotoiti about 80 mins inland.
    I have many catholic friends, as are the rest of our large family and last year had a long and useful correspondence with the local Parish priest.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I will add some more of my own of the South Island while I am at it.

Looks like Lord of the Rings to me.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    These shots are of the narrow alpine spine of the South Island and some of Queenstown and other lakes. But most of the land to the East is flat and arable while the West coast strip is narrow, wet and wild. The bottom one is Milford sound, the less accessible area bottom South of NZ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thought someone might appreciate this shot of our native people called the 'Maori'. This is their traditional dress code. They were a warrior and tribal society but have pretty much been assimilated into western culture.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Woutlaw @ July 10 2006,00:42)
    yes indeed brothers,

St. Louis can get really hot. It's also a Catholic dominated town.

Hi Woutlaw,
    Sincere Catholics try hard to please God. They recognise His existence and are fearful of His abilities. They have the scriptures read to them whenever they go to mass so they do build up quite an awareness of them.

They just need to be shown that those scriptures are the proper basis of truth and not their leadership or their doctrines. They need to be shown that personal responsibility for their future is required of them by God and there is no group discount.

They become useful servants when they are saved so do not give up on them.

Cubes
    Participant

Thanks for the photographs, t8, the planet is beautiful!
    The Maori look great and fierce!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 09 2006,12:13)
    Here are some photos of the city I come from.

http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealand/photos/cities/wellington/

Or try this picture:
    http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzeal….224.jpg

SO! IS THAT'S WHAT HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE! ??? :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, minus all the imperfect stuff, which is pretty much everything.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cubes @ July 12 2006,12:20)
    Thanks for the photographs, t8, the planet is beautiful!
    The Maori look great and fierce!

There have been quite a lot of good prophecies regarding the Maori of New Zealand.
    They were a warrior people and God wants warriors who will fight the good fight.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi kenrch.

What is your town or city like?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 12 2006,05:07)
    Hi kenrch.

What is your town or city like?

I'm sad to say sin city!  But the Lord has where HE wants us.  I wouldn't complain if He somehow would find in is merciful heart to bring to a land like yours   :D

Well I'm going to turn in and dream of the land where t8 is :D

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

he he.

The land where I am from is the most isolated in the world.
    If you stuck a needle through a globe starting at Jerusalem and through the centre of the globe, the closest land on the otherside is New Zealand. We are the utter most part of the earth. It's a long way from anywhere.

Acts 1:8
    But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

If you ever come to New Zealand, I would like to show you round. It's not that hard to come here in this modern age. The flight time is approximately the same as you driving to Alaska I think.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ July 13 2006,00:15)
    I'm sad to say sin city!

I take it that's Vegas.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 12 2006,12:15)

Quote (kenrch @ July 13 2006,00:15)
    I'm sad to say sin city!

I take it that's Vegas.

NO no no I live in New Orleans louisiana. Where sin is expected of you. If you go down to Bourbon st. then you should get drunk, find a prostitute, and in the past years BE a homosexual or anything else you would like to be, there is no limit. The drug lords that Katerina (the hurricane) chased off are slowly returning. But the straw that broke the camel's back was the Gay and Lesbian parade. I believe God had enough the city played Sodom and Gomorrah.

I explained all this months ago. Remember? I don't know anything about Vegas except gambling, prostitution, and if you would like to cheat on your spouse that's the place to go at least that's what their TV commercial says “what happensin Vegas stays in Vegas”. Do they have homos probably that peverted demon is everywhere.

There is no place as long as Man “thinks” he is in control will have peace no matter how beautiful the land.

kenrch
    Participant

If I would go to New Zealand. I think I would stay in New Zealand.

You never know! If New Orleans starts with the Gay parade again then like Lot I will move may be just pick up and leave and not look back. Sound's good to me! Ummmm That really sound's good!!! :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yeah that's right. I remember now. We talked about Katrena. I am almost famous (among friends) for my bad memory.

Is the city back to normal or is there still lots of work to be done?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 12 2006,23:35)
    Yeah that's right. I remember now. We talked about Katrena. I am almost famous (among friends) for my bad memory.

Is the city back to normal or is there still lots of work to be done?

The work has just begun! The money is just now filtering down from Washington.
    T8 there is not a doubt that is the reason Katernia was that Gay lesbian parade. Prostitution, gambling, drugs but when the city started inviting the homosexuals in just for the Money that was it! Katrena hit on the weekend of the homo's parade that tells me something. If the city invites them back I'm moving before the Big one hits.
    The weather tells the story of how close we are to the end. Hurricane hitting Europe! HELLO! Wake up people! Oh that's because of this or the ozone layer. Well Jesus didn't say how it was going to be caused just that it would be the end time.

Over here in this city and by the news I see on TV this generation must be the last. We who are alive won't have a thing to worry about. Praise God!

Proclaimer
    Participant

“On the same weekend as the parade.”
    That is a 1 in 52 chance to happen in the same week.

Did the hurricane hit in the weekend or that week?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 13 2006,04:21)
    “On the same weekend as the parade.”
    That is a 1 in 52 chance to happen in the same week.

Did the hurricane hit in the weekend or that week?

t8,
    Your right it was I believe Aug. 29th when she hit. The Homo parade was labour day weekend the holiday “labour day” always falls on the first monday of September. So it was the same week. At any rate the city was under water! Add in the factor that the root word for Katerina is “cleanse” and that is just what the storm did. Katernia chased off all the trash. No Homo parade! All crime stopped! The surrounding area which was not flooded and hardly wind damaged had a nice vacation of about 5 months of no crime. But now as the trash trickles back in crime is on the increase.
    The US as a whole has moral decay BAD! The US political leaders have just about denied God. Soon the “straight” will be the minority in the states. “Just as the Days of Noah” our Lord said. I don't know about the rest of the world but here the end seems near. Hey which would be great for us! Amen?

Proclaimer
    Participant

In a dark and depraved generation, the children of God shine like the stars.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account