America

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Quote (TimothyVI @ Feb. 01 2008,07:54)
    Good gracious chap!
    I always thought that you were a fine, upstanding young man.
    I admired your study of scriptures.
    Why are you behaving like someone that has had too many
    brownies made with wacky weed?

The paranoia is unbecoming, and Mrs has done nothing to deserve the treatment that you are giving her.

I want the old chap back.

Tim

Timothy Thank you for standing up for me. I want the old chap back too.

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 01 2008,07:34)
    What are you talking about, you are calling the cops on me? All I said that I seen your light on where all the members are listed, for that you can get me arrested? Are we still in America? I hate you? Who is harrassing whom? It is not I. Your the one who as accussed me of not being the former MrsIM4Truth.
    Even tho others told you that I was right, you kept up with it. You better think again, in what you wrote here. Hating someone is not Christlike.

Yeah the hating thing was harsh. I don't hate anybody. Sorry for that; but, there are ways to tell if you are an imposter or the real Mrs. though. Once I make sure I'm not being hacked. It would be sad to get rid of my computer but if that's what I have to do to keep a hacker out then that's what I'll do.

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 01 2008,16:11)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 01 2008,07:34)
    What are you talking about, you are calling the cops on me? All I said that I seen your light on where all the members are listed, for that you can get me arrested? Are we still in America? I hate you? Who is harrassing whom? It is not I. Your the one who as accussed me of not being the former MrsIM4Truth.
    Even tho others told you that I was right, you kept up with it. You better think again, in what you wrote here. Hating someone is not Christlike.

Yeah the hating thing was harsh. I don't hate anybody. Sorry for that; but, there are ways to tell if you are an imposter or the real Mrs. though. Once I make sure I'm not being hacked. It would be sad to get rid of my computer but if that's what I have to do to keep a hacker out then that's what I'll do.

Chap what are you talking about? What do I have to do with your computer? I did nothing to it if that what you think I did. I don't even know your e-mail address. You are saying something again and accussing me of hacking, whatever that means. I am not up with all that computer talk. I am not a hacker it sounds bad. I think I am going to call my Grandson to ask Him what that means. Do what you want I don't care what you do anymore, I am sick and tired of it all, I am to old to be accused by a Teenager. That's it. Goodbye Chap. I will not answer anymore of your posts.

acertainchap
    Participant

Yeah, I can tell the difference between you and the real Mrs. The real Mrs. would never treat me like this. I'm getting rid of my computer, I've already decided. It's getting in the way of my college work anyways.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account