America

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 27 2008,15:25)
    Now you have me wondering, did I do something to make you feel that way, or are you talking about somebody on the outside? Sorry if you are hurting, because somebody let you down. I do know how that feels, I have been let down in my lifetime many times. When you are young it is twice as hard to take, I understand that. But a good friend once told me, it is only temporally and all will pass. So keep up the good work and sheer up, my friend.
    Love Grandma

You know what you did. It wasn't just you. Your not Mrs. IM4Truth because I can tell the difference between the real one and yourself.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 27 2008,15:31)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 27 2008,15:25)
    Now you have me wondering, did I do something to make you feel that way, or are you talking about somebody on the outside? Sorry if you are hurting, because somebody let you down. I do know how that feels, I have been let down in my lifetime many times. When you are young it is twice as hard to take, I understand that. But a good friend once told me, it is only temporally and all will pass. So keep up the good work and sheer up, my friend.
    Love Grandma

You know what you did. It wasn't just you. Your not Mrs. IM4Truth because I can tell the difference between the real one and yourself.

Chap??????? No way. I am the same person. Just a different name. The same old person sitting in front of that computer writing to you. What makes you think that anyway?

You want me to sign IM4Truth again.

acertainchap
    Participant

You can sign IM4Truth one hundred times over I know you're not her.

Chap You are a 100% wrong. I am the same person so God is my witness. That is all that matters to me, you don't have to believe me and that is making me really sad.

Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth :blues: :blues: :blues:

acertainchap
    Participant

Ok. I DON'T believe you. Happy?

Chap I hope that t8 will respond to my new post, watch out for it. No I am not happy.

acertainchap
    Participant

Well we all aren't happy sometimes so it's not just you. I'm learning a few things about computers as we speak.

Chap, Chap you are taking that out of context. I am not happy with you, that you do not believe me, that's all. I am very happy with the relationship that I have with my Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. Love, Love, Love that is what is making me very happy and peaceful.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

acertainchap
    Participant

I'm happy with my relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father.

Chap But you have not made an effort to say that I am the former IM4Truth, have you?

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Nope. I don't need to make an effort to acknowledge that, either. You sound as if you are trying to force me to acknowledge that you are her.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ACC,
    Why not go beyond this little issue and continue the walk?

acertainchap
    Participant

Hahahaha! I am continuing the walk. :cool:

And you have become very hmmmmmmmmmble I must say. Walk on walk on with Love in my Heart and I never walk alone. I'll never walk alone. Lyrics of a beautiful Song that I sang in a Choir a long time ago.
    There is something very wrong with you, Chap when you deny the honor of someone's name over and over again. I feel almost sorry for you. You also seem angry that I do not like either. Not really angry, but sarcastic.
    That is not good for you.
    I will pray for you.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Chap Do me a favor and look on Feedback ” tell chap” and check out what t8 has to say.

Peace and Love Mrs.
    P,S, I se your light on

acertainchap
    Participant

Alright that's it you crossed the line. Your spying on me now? I hate you. I can call the cops on you anytime I want to.

What are you talking about, you are calling the cops on me? All I said that I seen your light on where all the members are listed, for that you can get me arrested? Are we still in America? I hate you? Who is harrassing whom? It is not I. Your the one who as accussed me of not being the former MrsIM4Truth.
    Even tho others told you that I was right, you kept up with it. You better think again, in what you wrote here. Hating someone is not Christlike.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 01 2008,06:58)
    Alright that's it you crossed the line. Your spying on me now? I hate you. I can call the cops on you anytime I want to.

Good gracious chap!
    I always thought that you were a fine, upstanding young man.
    I admired your study of scriptures.
    Why are you behaving like someone that has had too many
    brownies made with wacky weed?

The paranoia is unbecoming, and Mrs has done nothing to deserve the treatment that you are giving her.

I want the old chap back.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Good gracious chap!
    I always thought that you were a fine, upstanding young man.
    I admired your study of scriptures.
    Why are you behaving like someone that has had too many
    brownies made with wacky weed?

The paranoia is unbecoming, and Mrs has done nothing to deserve the treatment that you are giving her.

I want the old chap back.

Tim

TimothyVI
    Participant

Well, I meant what I said, but not twice. :(

Tim

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account