America

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

I heard something interesting yesterday. Hal Lindsy says that the reason America is not in the bible is that at the end America will no longer be a power to be dealt with.

He went on to say that China has more honor kids than the US and Canada has children.

There is no doubt in my mind that the U.S. is like a plane that has run out of gas and is spiraling down faster each year. And why to spite what our money says the U S does not trust in God they trust in money. Case in point they went to India and gave them all the technical knowledge so as to build the product CHEAPER with slave labor.

I don't know why but I always think of that scripture “Fallen fallen has Babylon” when I think of the U.S.

Snowy
    Participant

Being the second beast would put the U.S. in scripture.

Snowy

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Snowy @ Nov. 28 2007,03:53)

Snowy

The beast that came out of the land? May be so is all I can say.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Snowy @ Nov. 28 2007,03:53)

Snowy

Hi snowy…dust

IM4Truth
    Participant

NOAH IN 2007
    >
    > In the year 2007, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in the United States , and said, “Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save 2 of every living thing, along with a few good humans”
    >
    > He gave Noah the blueprints, saying, “You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights.”
    >
    > Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard – but no Ark. “Noah!” He roared, “I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark ?”
    >
    > “Forgive me, Lord,” begged Noah, “but things have changed. I needed a building permit. I've been arguing with the inspector about the need for a sprinkler system. My neighbors claim that I've violated the neighborhood zoning laws by building the Ark in my yard and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the Development Appeal Board for a decision.
    >
    > Then the Hydro One demanded a bond be posted for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark 's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear nothing of it.
    > Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the spotted owl. I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls – but no go!
    >
    > When I started gathering the animals, an animal rights group sued me They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodation was too restrictive, and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space.
    >
    > Then the Ministry of the Environment ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on your proposed flood.
    >
    > I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I'm supposed to hire for my building crew.
    >
    > Immigration and Naturalization are checking the visa status of most of the people who want to work.
    >
    > The trades unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only Union workers with Ark-building experience.
    >
    > To make matters worse, Internal Revenue seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species.
    >
    > So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this Ark. “
    >
    > Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow stretched across the sky.
    >
    > Noah looked up in wonder and asked, “You mean you're not going to destroy the world?”
    >
    > “No,” said the Lord.
    > “The government beat me to it.”
    Peace and Love Mrs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kenrch
    Participant

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ! :D

seekingtruth
    Participant

Mrs.
    that is soo true…..
    Wm

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 07 2008,15:15)
    Mrs.
    that is soo true…..
    Wm

seekingtruth Yes, you are right. But also funny.

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

God Bless our nation and our Troops nearby and overseas. :)

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 12 2008,06:04)
    God Bless our nation and our Troops nearby and overseas. :)

I second that and pray also.

Last week, I took my children to a restaurant..
    My six-year-old son asked if he could say grace.
    As we bowed our heads he said, “God is good, God is great. Thank you for the food, and I would even thank you more if Mom gets us ice cream for dessert And Liberty and justice for all! Amen!”
    Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman remark, “That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!”
    Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, “Did I do it wrong? Is God mad at me?”
    As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job, and God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.
    He winked at my son and said, “I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer.”
    “Really?” my son asked.
    “Cross my heart,” the man replied.
    Then, in a theatrical whisper, he added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing), “Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cr eam is good for the soul sometimes.”
    Naturally, I bought my kids ice cream at the end of the meal. My son stared at his for a moment, and then did something I will remember the rest of my life.
    He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over and placed it in front of the woman. With a big smile he told her, “Here, this is for you. Ice cream is good for the soul sometimes; and my soul is good already.”

The End

Please keep it moving.
    Sometimes, we all need some ice cream.
    I hope God sends you some Ice Cream today!

——————————————————————————–

Peace and Love Mrs.

Nobody wants to see what God has for you. He send's you some Ice Cream.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 27 2008,13:14)

:( I don't need ice cream.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 27 2008,14:31)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 27 2008,13:14)

:( I don't need ice cream.

chap What do you need?

acertainchap
    Participant

I need a real friend instead of a fake one/ones.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 27 2008,14:49)
    I need a real friend instead of a fake one/ones.

Chap What is wrong, are you lonely? Friends are good to have, but the real love that you might be seeking is with God and Jesus Christ. Spend time meditating and praying and you will see what I am talking about. Even the love I have with my Husband does not compare with the love I have with God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son.

Peace abd Love Grandma

acertainchap
    Participant

I think you know what I meant by that.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 27 2008,15:14)
    I think you know what I meant by that.

No, sorry I don't

acertainchap
    Participant

Do you know what a real friend is? They don't let you down in your time of need.

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 27 2008,15:16)
    Do you know what a real friend is? They don't let you down in your time of need.

Now you have me wondering, did I do something to make you feel that way, or are you talking about somebody on the outside? Sorry if you are hurting, because somebody let you down. I do know how that feels, I have been let down in my lifetime many times. When you are young it is twice as hard to take, I understand that. But a good friend once told me, it is only temporally and all will pass. So keep up the good work and sheer up, my friend.
    Love Grandma

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account