Alpha Omega First Last

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Oxy @ Jan. 04 2007,20:13)
    The Scripture you quote is correct.  Also there is Mat 1:23  “Behold, the virgin shall conceive in her womb, and will bear a son. And they will call His name Emmanuel,” which being interpreted is, God with us.

Also Eph 3:19  and to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fullness of God.

And it is true.  But it needs to be understood that Col 2:9  For in Him (Christ) dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

So to say that Jesus is Jehovah is not quite accurate.  More accurate to say that Jehovah was in the Son of God.

YES and Jehovah is in you. Does that make you GOD? Are you the anointed one of the Father, God of the NEW CREATION?
    NO! only the FIRST BORN IS THAT.

Why continue to argue over nothing?

Here this is what you said: “So to say that Jesus is Jehovah is not quite accurate. More accurate to say that Jehovah was in the Son of God.”

Participant

Quote (Oxy @ Jan. 03 2007,20:17)
    Why do people insist on calling the Bible the Word of God when the Bible clearly points out that Jesus is the Word of God.

Jesus NEVER called the Bible the Word of God.
    The Bible NEVER refers to itself as the Word of God.
    Paul NEVER called Scripture the Word of God.

There is only ONE Word of God (logos) according to Scripture.  We call Him Jesus.

For further info on this check out what God showed me.
    http://www.all4god.net/word_of_god.htm

Hi Oxy:

I call the bible the Word of God because that is what it is.

2 Ti 3:16 states: “All scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect throughly furnished unto all good works”.

Hebrews 1:1-2 states: “God, who at sundry times and in dirvers manners spake in times past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds”.

Matt 4:4 Jesus states in response to the temptation of the devil to turn the stones in to bread:  “It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”.

Are not the the commandments that came from God through Jesus written in what we call the bible?

God Bless

Participant

No CB:

Jesus is not the creator.  Hebrews 1:1-2 states: God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in the time past unto the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS;”.

God is the creator.  Jesus is His Only Begotten Son.  And so, how can Jesus be the creator?

God Bless

No CB:

Jesus is not the creator.  Hebrews 1:1-2 states: God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in the time past unto the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS;”.

God is the creator.  Jesus is His Only Begotten Son.  And so, how can Jesus be the creator?

God Bless

Jn 1:1
    1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Col 1:
    15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Heb 1:
    2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

This is Jesus he is speaking of.

Heb 1:
    8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
    10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
    12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
    13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Again this is Jesus he is speaking of.

Jesus is co-creator with the Father and the Holy Spirit!
    :)

Blessings

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2007,01:25)

No CB:

Jesus is not the creator.  Hebrews 1:1-2 states: God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in the time past unto the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE  MADE THE WORLDS;”.

God Bless

Jn 1:1
    1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Col 1:
    15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Heb 1:
    2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

This is Jesus he is speaking of.

Heb 1:
    8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
    10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
    12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
    13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Again this is Jesus he is speaking of.

Jesus is co-creator with the Father and the Holy Spirit!

Blessings

Hi WJ:

Sorry, My understanding is that God created all things with Jesus in mind.  He is God's heir and we are joint heirs with him.

Genesis 1:26-27 states: “And God said, let 'us' make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.  AND SO GOD CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them”.

Genesis 2:7 states: “AND THE LORD GOD FORMED MAN OF THE DUST OF THE GROUND, AND BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATHE OF LIFE; AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL”.

John 1:1-4 states: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of man”.

When God says “let US make man in our image”, my understanding was that God was speaking to the spirit of his Son.  This is what John 1:4 is saying.  Jesus has a role in making man in God's image but not in creating man.

His role in making man in God's image is in the formation of man's spirit.  He is the express image of God's person. (Hebews 1:3) And he is the author of eternal life unto all who obey him.  (Hebrews 5:8-9)  We become like him as we learn to apply his word to our daily lives.  And of course, without the blood that he shed for us our sins could not be forgiven. (1 John 4:10)

Hebrews 1:2 states about God: “Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE(GOD) MADE THE WORLDS;”.  God is the source of all of creation, and He is, of course, the source of His Word.  He made this world with His children in mind.  Jesus is God's heir and are joing heirs with him.

God Bless

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 04 2007,22:24)

Why do people insist on calling the Bible the Word of God when the Bible clearly points out that Jesus is the Word of God.

There is only ONE Word of God (logos) according to Scripture. We call Him Jesus.

Hi Oxy:

2 Ti 3:16 states: “All scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect throughly furnished unto all good works”.

Hebrews 1:1-2 states: “God, who at sundry times and in dirvers manners spake in times past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds”.

Matt 4:4 Jesus states in response to the temptation of the devil to turn the stones in to bread: “It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”.

Are not the the commandments that came from God through Jesus written in what we call the bible?

God Bless

94, I know the Scriptures you quote very well and of course agree with them. But none of those Scriptures say that the Bible is the Word of God.

Scripture in fact says that Jesus is the Word (logos) of God. For further info on this read my page (saves me typing it all out again lol)

This is really important because it changes the whole focus of Scripture!

Hi WJ:

Sorry, My understanding is that God created all things with Jesus in mind.  He is God's heir and we are joint heirs with him.

Genesis 1:26-27 states: “And God said, let 'us' make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.  AND SO GOD CREATED MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them”.

Genesis 2:7 states: “AND THE LORD GOD FORMED MAN OF THE DUST OF THE GROUND, AND BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATHE OF LIFE; AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL”.

John 1:1-4 states: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of man”.

When God says “let US make man in our image”, my understanding was that God was speaking to the spirit of his Son.  This is what John 1:4 is saying.  Jesus has a role in making man in God's image but not in creating man.

His role in making man in God's image is in the formation of man's spirit.  He is the express image of God's person. (Hebews 1:3) And he is the author of eternal life unto all who obey him.  (Hebrews 5:8-9)  We become like him as we learn to apply his word to our daily lives.  And of course, without the blood that he shed for us our sins could not be forgiven. (1 John 4:10)

Hebrews 1:2 states about God: “Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, BY WHOM ALSO HE(GOD) MADE THE WORLDS;”.  God is the source of all of creation, and He is, of course, the source of His Word.  He made this world with His children in mind.  Jesus is God's heir and are joing heirs with him.

God Bless

Can I ask? What church do you go to or are you affilliated with any particular group or have a website or something?

Just wondering what is your background? ???

94, I know the Scriptures you quote very well and of course agree with them.  But none of those Scriptures say that the Bible is the Word of God.

Scripture in fact says that Jesus is the Word (logos) of God.  For further info on this read my page (saves me typing it all out again lol)

Oxy

I have checked this website out and Im not convinced of this special revelation concerning the Word.

Is not the written word inspired by God?

I repeat my last post…

Jn 10:34,35
    Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Matt 5:
    17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

So are you saying that the Word of God that is spoken cannot be written down and if it is it is not the Word of God any longer?

Not trying to be contentious but sincerely want to know. ???

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 06 2007,00:24)

Can I ask? What church do you go to or are you affilliated with any particular group or have a website or something?

WorshippingJesus, are you a follower of Paul, Apollos, or Jesus?

Wondering about your background.

:p

WorshippingJesus, are you a follower of Paul, Apollos, or Jesus?

Wondering about your background.

t8

I was sincere in my question for 94, I am curious about where he is getting his teaching.

But it sounds like you are trying to pick a fight. Who do you think I follow?

I noticed you didnt mention the Father in those choices. :D Just picken!

Since you asked though, Ill give you a breif version of my testimony!

Here it is!

In the spring of 1974 I was a long haired hippie, hair down to my rear, partying and having a great time. I was 18, 19 in August, running around with my friends and smoking lots of pot and fooling around with blotter acid, pcp,hash and speed. Never would use a needle. But I had a beautiful girlfriend, a bowling league and a descent job. Life was great. So I thought.

My testimony is not one of I came to Jesus because I was at the end of my life and asked Jesus into my heart. Which is OK for those that the Lord reached down and saved when they were at their wits end.

But not so with me. The Lord “interrupted my life” and called me to preach his word.

It happened when my soon to be Brother and Sister in law invited my Girl friend of 1.6 years, and I to visit a Baptist Church in Old town Alexandria where I was born. Its about 10 miles from downtown Washington D.C. They were having a special music group that Sunday evening. I was in the balcony of the Church. While the singing was going on I felt an awesome power and presence around me. I really didn’t understand what it was I was feeling. Later they had an alter call. I was trembling under the power and conviction of the Holy Spirit.

I grabbed my soon to be wife’s hand  and we both went down and accepted the Lord.

When I got to the front the person there told us to sit in the front pews until service was over. While I was sitting in the pew, I began to talk to Jesus as if I had always known him. Up to that point I had never had direct contact with the Gospel that I know of… Hard to believe a person could go 18 years in life and never be confronted with the Gospel…

But here I was praying and asking Jesus to forgive me and come into my life. No one taught me that prayer. I was born again. Soon after the service ended and the leadership with my soon to be brother in law led us to a back room where they prayed with us and continue to share about this new life. I prayed the sinners’ prayer again. 

They gave us a tract called four spiritual laws. It simply explained the plan of salvation.

That tract for the next week it seems was all I had, It was Food for my soul. I was hungry like a baby for the word.

(And no it did not mention the trinity for those who wonder)

It was purely scripture to assist in my new life.

The change in my life was so dramatic that instantly the drugs fell. Soon to follow was cigarettes. Also he began cleaning up my filthy conversation.
    I had gotten a Bible and started growing in the word. My friends and family thought that I had gone off the deep end. My brother looked at me one day and said “you are not the Keith that I knew”. How true I told him that I was a New Creation old things had passed away behold all things are new. My best friend who I had separated from and was no longer partying with looked at me and said you are Jesus and I’m Satan and Jesus lost and was killed!

I suppose the Jesus in me was shining bright to bring this kind of demonic response.

So for maybe a couple of months we were going faithfully to the Church every time the doors were open. As I sit and sang the hymns and listened to the Pastor preach, I was overwhelmed by the presence of the Lord. I would look around and wonder why it seemed I was the only one feeling this. I would stand there in tears of joy as the Lord was revealing his presence to me! It was and is Glorious.

Shortly after I was water baptised in the name of Jesus!

As the minister preached there were times I felt that I was in the pulpit, strange I know.
    I’m sure it was just My Spirit witnessing to his, but also it was the call on my life to preach.

Then after several months God began to deal with me about preaching the Gospel. I was praying late at night in a grave yard and I heard the Lord speak almost audible that I would preach his word and see many delivered out of darkness.
    The Lord began to deal with me about preaching on the streets.
    Making a long story short, I had gotten married, quit my job and was walking the streets telling people about the Lord.

Soon though my life was going to take another drastic change.

I happened to be in my grandparent’s house and was watching Christian television, CBN.

Brother Pat Robertson was praying for the sick. Being in a Baptist background this was foreign to me. However I was hungry for God and open to what ever the Lord had. So I began to pray with him about my poor eyesight. I felt the presence of the Lord real strong on me and assumed that God was touching my eyes. Brother Robertson said call the 800 number and tell someone how God had touched you. So I did.

A brother by the name of Don Tobias answered and was praising God with me about the Lord touching me. But then he began to share with me about the Holy Ghost. Well being from a Baptist background I didn’t know there was a Holy Ghost or at least the Baptism.

So he began to tell me that it was a gift given to his people after salvation to give us power. All I had to do was ask the Father for it and I could have it. So in child like faith I began praying with him on the phone lifting my hand to the Lord and asking him for the gift and to fill me. As I was praying I heard Brother Tobias speak in a strange language, he began to tell me to let it go. As I let it go it was like a river flowing out of me through my mouth, and I began to speak in tongues. He told me it was a prayer language that satan could not know and to go somewhere alone with the Lord and pray. And I went to my Grandmothers bathroom and had glorious time worshipping the Lord in the Spirit.

The rest is history. When I began to speak the Gospel from that day forth there was a new power. I would find the Spirit in me Speaking words that I hadn’t heard or maybe it was the Spirit bringing them to my remembrance.

I could go on for hours, but I will stop here and say, we went off to Bible school shortly after and I Pastored a couple Churches.

The Lord led me out of churches for a while.

Today I own my own buisness (computers) and have lots of time to Pray study and preach the Gospel.

God has blessed me with three lovely kids and 5 Grandchildren.

Currently my wife and I attend a local non-denominational church. I speak at different churchs also and local gatherings.

God is Good!

Blessings Hope to hear yours too,

Keith

Participant

Quote (Oxy @ Jan. 05 2007,04:40)

There is only ONE Word of God (logos) according to Scripture.  We call Him Jesus.

Hi Oxy:

Matt 4:4 Jesus states in response to the temptation of the devil to turn the stones in to bread:  “It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”.

God Bless

94, I know the Scriptures you quote very well and of course agree with them.  But none of those Scriptures say that the Bible is the Word of God.

Scripture in fact says that Jesus is the Word (logos) of God.  For further info on this read my page (saves me typing it all out again lol)

Hi Oxy:

I have read what you directed me to read, but I still believe that bible is correctly called the Word of God for the reasons that I already stated.

In addition, Jesus states:”Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but to fulfill.  For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever sall do and teach them the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven”.  (Matthew 5:17-19)

I hope you don't mind if I continue to call the bible the Word of God because that is what it is to me.

God Bless

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2007,05:24)

Hi WJ:

God Bless

Just wondering what is your background? ???

Hi WJ:

I worship at a non-denominational church at present, and I agree with most of what they teach, but they also teach the trinity doctrine, the doctrine of original sin, and they require any one that is a member to sign that they are in agreement with these doctrines, and so, I am not a member there.  I have gone to the pastors and discussed with them my understanding of the scriptures, and I showed them through the scriptures that my salvation is not dependant on whether I agree with these doctrines.

I believe that some people go along with doctrines such as the “trinity” because this is what the church has been teaching for many years, and not because they agree with it.  Most of them probably do not understand the doctrine.

I am not going to lie to some one by telling them I agree with these doctrines so that I be a member of their church.

I am a member of the body of Christ, and God has shown me how he intends to use me in these last days.  For the past 10 years I have done the work of an evangelist (lay evangelist) on the street using a trac that I prepared.

I have studied the bible for the past 26 +years asking God for understanding many a time because there are many things that are not easy to understand in the scriptures.  God has corrected me many a time.  And so, you are interested where I get my teaching.  I have heard many sermons by many pastors.  I have made many mistakes and so I have learned some of what I know the hard way.  God has spoken to me through prophets, and through dreams and visions and even in an audible voice.  As part of my morning prayer routine, I ask God to correct me if I am teaching any thing that is not his word or if I am doing any thing that is not his will, and so, I know that he will.  I have experienced that he will.

Well, it doesn't bother me in the least that you believe that some or maybe all of my teaching on this website is false since you are not the judge.  I'll just say that my understanding on some of what you teach is different than yours, and I'll let God be the judge.

God Bless

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 05 2007,05:33)

94, I know the Scriptures you quote very well and of course agree with them. But none of those Scriptures say that the Bible is the Word of God.

Scripture in fact says that Jesus is the Word (logos) of God. For further info on this read my page (saves me typing it all out again lol)

Oxy

I have checked this website out and Im not convinced of this special revelation concerning the Word.

Is not the written word inspired by God?

I repeat my last post…

Jn 10:34,35
    Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Matt 5:
    17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

So are you saying that the Word of God that is spoken cannot be written down and if it is it is not the Word of God any longer?

Not trying to be contentious but sincerely want to know. ???

Hi WJ, thanks for your reply.

Don't throw the idea out, but shelve it so that if the Lord chooses to He may bring you revelation on it as He did with me.

It is true that what God says can be written down, the Bible is the most obvious evidence of that. But you will see that Scripture is either called Scripture or there are references to the words of God. The Bible contains the words of God, but Jesus is the Word of God.

Blessings

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 05 2007,22:25)

Quote (Oxy @ Jan. 05 2007,04:40)

There is only ONE Word of God (logos) according to Scripture. We call Him Jesus.

Hi Oxy:

Matt 4:4 Jesus states in response to the temptation of the devil to turn the stones in to bread: “It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”.

God Bless

Hi Oxy:

I have read what you directed me to read, but I still believe that bible is correctly called the Word of God for the reasons that I already stated.

In addition, Jesus states:”Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever sall do and teach them the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven”. (Matthew 5:17-19)

I hope you don't mind if I continue to call the bible the Word of God because that is what it is to me.

God Bless

Hi 94

I have just posted a reply to WJ and the same reply applies to you my friend.

Blessings

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 27 2006,23:35)

Hi W,
    So the Spirit is not the finger of God?
    Is your finger disconnected from you??

NH

Exaclty my point NH the Spirit of God is one with God. Is your foot the same as you hand. Niether is the Finger the same as the head.

But they all make up that one Godhead, Father ,Son and Holy Ghost.

In him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily!

Hi W,
    So which part of God is the SON of God?
    Do you know of any other sons who remain forever a PART of their father?

Hi W,
    So which part of God is the SON of God?
    Do you know of any other sons who remain forever a PART of their father?

NH

Are you comparing God to mere mortal earthly fleshly man? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Christ according to the flesh, is a human vessel for God Himself as Spirit since the Jordan.

Hi WJ, thanks for your reply.

Don't throw the idea out, but shelve it so that if the Lord chooses to He may bring you revelation on it as He did with me.

It is true that what God says can be written down, the Bible is the most obvious evidence of that.  But you will see that Scripture is either called Scripture or there are references to the words of God.  The Bible contains the words of God, but Jesus is the Word of God.

Blessings

Oxy

Acts 7:38
    This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which
    spake to him in the mount Sina, and [with] our fathers: who received the **lively oracles** to give unto us:

II Tim 3:16
    All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Check the greek words out for “lively” and “Inspiration” in these two verses.

I would like your take on them!

Hi W,
    Christ according to the flesh, is a human vessel for God Himself as Spirit since the Jordan.

NH
    So did Jesus have a Spirit? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 08 2007,03:00)

Hi W,

NH
    So did Jesus have a Spirit? ???

Hi W,
    Indeed.
    He had his own spirit which he surrendered in death at calvary[matt 27.50].
    The Spirit given from God at the Jordan remained with him so that he yet lived and that Spirit of God raised him.

The Spirit is ONE Spirit and ONE with God.

We too can become united
    in that Spirit
    in Christ
    in God
    eternally.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 436 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account