Alpha Omega First Last

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    Becauce of Him
    Participant

Jesus is Both alpha and the Omega and First and Last.
    Rev 22:13  “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
    Rev 1:17  When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
    Rev 1:18  and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
    Jesus is the same God in Isaiah
    Isa 44:6  So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God.
    Isa 44:7  And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it and set it in order for Me, since I placed the people of old? And the things that are coming, and shall come, let them declare to them.
    Notice their is one God that redeems the other! Thy both share the same Name. The yhwh!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Who then is the Son of God?

Becauce of Him
    Participant

The son of God is Jesus. He is also Isa 9:6 For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be on His shoulder; and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Jesus told the jews in Jn 8.54 that God was the Father.
    Then if Jesus is the Son of God who is his Father?
    Another God?

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Jesus is both God and Man
    He is the Son of God and The Son of Man
    GOD                                                               MAN  
    He is worshiped (Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33).  He worshiped the Father (John 17).
    He was called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8)  He was called man (Mark 15:39; John 19:5).
    He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1)  He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37)
    He is prayed to (Acts 7:59).  He prayed to the Father (John 17).
    He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15).  He was tempted (Matt. 4:1).
    He knows all things (John 21:17).  He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52).
    He gives eternal life (John 10:28).  He died (Rom. 5:8).
    All the fullness of deity dwells in Him (Col. 2:9).  He has a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    So the Son of God is not as scripture says, like us in all ways but sin, and instead is God and man.
    Can we follow a god\man?

Becauce of Him
    Participant

In the Trinity thier is head ship. But thy are equal in being.
    Heb 1:3 who being the shining splendor of His glory, and the express image of His essence, and upholding all things by the word of His power, through Himself cleansing of our sins, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Jesus identified our God as the Father.
    Jn 8.54
    ” 54Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:”

The Master, the Son of God, has a God .
    Jn 20
    ” 16Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.”
    Does God have a God??

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Becauce of Him @ Jan. 30 2007,22:06)
    In the Trinity thier is head ship. But thy are equal in being.
    Heb 1:3  who being the shining splendor of His glory, and the express image of His essence, and upholding all things by the word of His power, through Himself cleansing of our sins, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high,

Hi boh,
    What is this trinity?
    Is it written in the bible that God is a TRINITY?
    IF NOT WHY DO YOU BELIEVE AND TEACH IT?

Becauce of Him
    Participant

In John it show all that are the Lords will follow Jesus.
    Joh 10:11  I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
    Joh 10:12  But he who is a hireling and not the shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away. And the wolf catches them and scatters the sheep.
    Joh 10:13  The hireling flees, because he is a hireling and does not care for the sheep.
    Joh 10:14  I am the Good Shepherd, and I know those that are Mine, and I am known by those who are Mine.
    Joh 10:15  Even as the Father knows Me, I also know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
    Joh 10:16  And I have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.
    Joh 10:17  Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I might take it again.
    Joh 10:18  No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Will do you believe in the bible then

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    We can follow a man.
    We cannot follow a God.
    the Shepherd lays down his life but the living God cannot die.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Becauce of Him @ Jan. 30 2007,22:11)

Hi boh,
    I love the bible and that is why I hate to see it being abused and misused. So show us where the bible teaches us God is a trinity, or do not teach what is not written for your own sake and the sake of those who may follow you down this foolish and unbiblical path.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Jesus has Two Natures. Jesus as God never Died just the body died.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

That the point the word bible is not in the bible. But you believe in it.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Tell me this is Jesus God in John 1:1

Becauce of Him
    Participant

He was to become the son of man and be pronounced the son of God at His baptism.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    So God became the Son of God.
    Interesting.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

The Word Trinity is not in the Bible.
    Just because the word trinity is not in the Bible doesn't mean that the concept is not taught.  The word monotheism is not in the Bible, yet the Bible teaches it (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8).  Therefore, your criticism is invalid.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 436 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account