Alpha Omega First Last

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2007,06:13)

Hi W,
    You should patent these new ideas.
    But I prefer what Scripture teaches about the loving relationship between the Father and His son.

NH

How much deeper or intimate of a relationship can one have than to be divinely, unequally, and wonderfully united together as one?

God, Father Son and Holy Spirit! This is scriptural! :O

Why is it so hard to concieve that The Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father and through the Holy Spirit minister and bless all of creation as one God?  ???

Hi W,
    Like being one with your finger?
    No the Son was another being. Beings can love one another. There is no significance in loving your own finger.
    He has proceeded from God.

Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Jan. 17 2007,06:20)

Quote (Cult Buster @ Jan. 16 2007,10:45)
    Isa 1:18

What do you think “Lord of the Sabbath” means?

Here are some verses that tell who the Lord of the Sabbath is.

Mar 2:28  Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
    Exo 20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God:

This proves beyond doubt that the Son of man (Jesus) is the LORD thy God.

Blessings. :D

Nice. Thanks CB.

Blessings.
    :)

Hi CB and Isaiah:

There is a profound difference in the statements: “But the seventh day is THE SABBATH OF THE LORD THY GOD” AND “THE SON OF MAN IS LORD ALSO OF THE SABBATH”.  

Just as their is a profound difference in saying that Jesus is the SON OF GOD and saying that JESUS IS GOD THE SON.

CB why do you keep twisting God's Word to say what you want it to say?   God will hold you accountable.

Hoping praying God's very best for you.

Hi CB and Isaiah:

There is a profound difference in the statements: “But the seventh day is THE SABBATH OF THE LORD THY GOD” AND “THE SON OF MAN IS LORD ALSO OF THE SABBATH”.  

Just as their is a profound difference in saying that Jesus is the SON OF GOD and saying that JESUS IS GOD THE SON.

CB why do you keep twisting God's Word to say what you want it to say?   God will hold you accountable.

It dosnt say Son of God, it says “Son of Man”.

Jesus claim as the Son of man is a claim of deity.

Do a study on Son of Man!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Adam means man.
    Son of man is son of Adam.

Hi W,
    Adam means man.
    Son of man is son of Adam.

Wrong. Do a study NH! :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    really?
    Gen 2
    “19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam[120] to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam [120]called every living creature, that was the name thereof. “

Number 120
    Transliteration:
    'adam {aw-dawm'}
    Word Origin:
    from 119
    TWOT:
    25a
    Part of Speech:
    noun masculine
    Usage in the KJV:
    man 408, men 121, Adam 13, person(s) 8, common sort 07230 1, hypocrite 1

Total: 552
    Definition:
    man, mankind
    man, human being
    man, mankind (much more frequently intended sense in OT)
    Adam, first man
    city in Jordan valley

Hi W,
    really?
    Gen 2
    “19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam[120] to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam [120]called every living creature, that was the name thereof. “

Number 120
    Transliteration:
    'adam {aw-dawm'}
    Word Origin:
    from 119
    TWOT:
    25a
    Part of Speech:
    noun masculine
    Usage in the KJV:
    man 408, men 121, Adam 13, person(s) 8, common sort 07230 1, hypocrite 1

Total: 552
    Definition:
    man, mankind
    man, human being
    man, mankind (much more frequently intended sense in OT)
    Adam, first man
    city in Jordan valley

NH

LOL. You call this a study of the term “Son of Man”? ???

Here is a couple of sites that might help!

http://www.tektonics.org/jesusclaims/sonofman.html

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/son-of-man.html

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    The best study is of the Word itself.
    Adam means man.
    Jesus was a son of Adam through Mary.

Hi W,
    The best study is of the Word itself.
    Adam means man.
    Jesus was a son of Adam through Mary.

NH

How can the Second Adam who is the beginning [Origin] of the creation be the son of the first Adam.

Why was Jesus born of a virgin then?

If Jesus like us came from the bloodline of the fallen race, why emaculate conception?

No wonder you have everything mixed up!

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    How can the Son of David be the root of David?
    He who was mighty became small and weak like us.
    If he was not born of a virgin then paternity questions could arise.
    Immaculate conception is a false catholic doctrine by which they call her the Mother of God.
    He was born into our sinful state so he could overcome sin in the flesh and pave the way for victory that we can share in.
    He had no advantages over us.
    None.
    He chose submission and obedience and was given the power to be victorious in God.
    So can we and we can follow him.

Hi W,
    Immaculate conception is a false catholic doctrine by which they call her the Mother of God.
    He was born into our sinful state so he could overcome sin in the flesh and pave the way for victory that we can share in.
    None.
    He chose submission and obedience and was given the power to be victorious in God.

NH

So how is he the spotless Lamb of God if his body was tainted by the sinfull nature of man?

Heb 10:
    4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
    [5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
    [6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
    [7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

The body of Christ was sinless because he was not of the seed of adam but of God!

How do you deny this?

If what you say is true then why didnt the Father let Joseph and Mary concieve and then Jesus just enter the body by the Spirit and cleanse the house.

This is foolishness. Jesus is the Son of God, now you say he is not because his seed is of adam!
    :O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    No sin was found in him
    Because he never sinned and he overcame sin in the flesh.
    He followed the path of Joshua reclaiming the occupied promised land.

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2007,17:34)

Hi CB and Isaiah:

It dosnt say Son of God, it says “Son of Man”.

Jesus claim as the Son of man is a claim of deity.

Do a study on Son of Man!

Hi WJ:

I'm sorry there are two separate thoughts in my response to CB and Isaiah 1:18. And so, let me clarify my statement.

When I say that there is a profound difference in saying that Jesus is the Son of God and saying that Jesus is God the Son, I was referring what is said in the “Trinity doctrine”.

I stated this because I believe that same principle of twisting God's Word to make it say what you want it to say applies to this as well as to the two scriptures that CB puts side by side relative to the Sabbath day.

I will study the that which you gave me relative to the Son of man.

Thanks, and God Bless

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2007,22:20)

Hi W,
    None.

NH

So how is he the spotless Lamb of God if his body was tainted by the sinfull nature of man?

Heb 10:
    4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
    [5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
    [6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
    [7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

The body of Christ was sinless because he was not of the seed of adam but of God!

How do you deny this?

If what you say is true then why didnt the Father let Joseph and Mary concieve and then Jesus just enter the body by the Spirit and cleanse the house.

This is foolishness. Jesus is the Son of God, now you say he is not because his seed is of adam!
    :O

Hi WJ;

Please give me your definition for sin. What does the bible say that is?

God Bless

Hi WJ:

I'm sorry there are two separate thoughts in my response to CB and Isaiah 1:18. And so, let me clarify my statement.

When I say that there is a profound difference in saying that Jesus is the Son of God and saying that Jesus is God the Son, I was referring what is said in the “Trinity doctrine”.

I stated this because I believe that same principle of twisting God's Word to make it say what you want it to say applies to this as well as to the two scriptures that CB puts side by side relative to the Sabbath day.

I will study the that which you gave me relative to the Son of man.

Thanks, and God Bless

Peace Brother! :)

Hi WJ;

Please give me your definition for sin.  What does the bible say that is?

God Bless

The Hebrew word for sin is chatta'th, it comes from the root, chata; which means;

1) to sin, miss, miss the way, go wrong, incur guilt, forfeit, purify from uncleanness

The Greek word is hamartia; which means;

1) equivalent to 264

a) to be without a share in

b) to miss the mark

c) to err, be mistaken

Basically it means to miss the mark!

Pss 51:5
    Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

All men were concieved in sin by the bloodline of adam. By one man sin entered the human race, because of this one man all men die.

Rom 3:
    22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    23 For all have sinned,[Missed the mark} and come short of the glory of God;

We couldnt help it because we were sold under sin.

Rom 7:14
    For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Jesus said that the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Within us is a sinful nature that is constantly going toward sin.

But the good news is Jesus came to set us free from this nature by the new birth.

Now the Spirit of God through the Body and Blood of Jesus can live in us and give us the power of this sinful nature.

The Spirit of God can quicken our mortal bodys.

Paul said beautifully explains this in Rom…

Rom 8:
    [1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    [2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
    [3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
    [4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    [5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
    [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
    [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
    [10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
    [11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
    [12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
    [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
    [14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Hope this helps!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    There are two types of sin of different described in the bible.
    One is alive in men and conceives through our actions.
    One is our sinful actions in response to that temptation.

Hi W,
    There are two types of sin of different described in the bible.
    One is alive in men and conceives through our actions.
    One is our sinful actions in response to that temptation.

NH

Could you show me scriptures for two types of Sin. ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Try these and you will see two things.
    Sin actions and sin living in us.
    James 1:14
    But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
    James 1:15
    Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
    John 8:34
    Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    Romans 8:10
    And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
    1 Corinthians 6:18
    Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
    Romans 6:11
    Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    7What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

12Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 436 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account