Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,

You continue to accuse others of ;

LIES
    LIES
    LIES

Daily you add slander to slander and continue to accuse others of LYING.

Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of H and this word fills your mouth.

david
    Participant

We can forgive and forget. I have already forgiven.

–Heiscoming

I'm not sure you really have. Because, the conversation continues:

The problem is t8, you let yourself get pulled into this and that would have been fine if you would have been unbias. Yet, you have not. It makes me wonder if you and Nick are blood relation. Are you?

–So as far as I can tell, we have Nick, who says he didn't do anything wrong.
    –We have H's memory of things he felt Nick changed and Jehovah as his Witness, but he's not talking.
    –We have H who says he's “forgiven” but I don't really remember a sincere apology. If you truly loved Nick you would have let yourself be wronged. You would have said: Maybe I remembered wrongly. But you didn't.

So you must be certain of what you are saying (in which case Nick did it) or you must be overly concerned with proving yourself right despite not being certain.

We'll never see any evidence.
    So you have chosen a futile mission–to prove Nick a liar by continuously accusing him without any evidence hoping he'll confess. This is poor judgement.

I have to say, this is somewhat distracting from actually discussing the Bible. But, at the same time, this should prove to be Bible principles in action, the way this plays out.

david

Proclaimer
    Participant

Apology accepted H, regarding the false accusation about your name. But it does open the possibility that you could be wrong in other things, such as the other charges against me and Nick. Like I said before, proof is the best thing when we make a charge against a brother, otherwise we shouldn't entertain accusations against brothers. But I still have the feeling that if I couldn't prove that the name wasn't passed onto me deceptively, that I would continue to be accused of conspiracy.

I hope you have learned something from that, but thanks for apologising all the same.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To heiscomingintheclouds.

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 15 2006,13:09)
    Let me put it point blank t8.

Do you hate me?
    Do you hate the King James?

Now you ask me to show my accusations. I will ask you this. Did you not at one time tell me that Nick was not your teacher? And then is there not another post saying that you said that Nick is your teacher? Is that not lying? Do we need to continue? I have already forgiven you and Nick. Yet, I know you won't let the matter drop until you have removed me from the forum. And as I said, on that day, I will wipe the sand from off my feet.

I do not hate you, that is the honest truth. I do not trust your judgements and that is the honest truth too, but that doesn't mean that I hate you. Of course I do not, I wish that you become the man God intends for you to become. Amen to that.

Now as far as being kicked off this forum, I think it is fair to say that if you apologise to me and to Nick and anyone else you have slandered, then you are welcome to stay. I believe in repentance and forgiveness.

If you do not, then you are unrepentant and because you have broken the rules, you will have to let you go. This doesn't mean that I hate you. God is my witness, I do not hate you, but slandering others here can not be tolerated.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 14 2006,23:55)
    I am truely sorry about the accusation with my name. I did totally forget about it being in my testimony and I ask all to forgive me.

Hi H,

Your apology regarding the name is accepted and I am glad we could get to the bottom of that.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 14 2006,23:03)
    There is some though who will not admit when they have done wrong or when they have sinned. And I have forgiven them. You can go back on this very thread and catch the wrong doing of whom I refer to. As for who you are, I do not know. As for you defense of them, I will warn you. The Lord has already opened this forum up as to the deception that goes on.

Hi H,

In love, but tough love, here is another accusatory statement that you need to make good on or retract as you did with the one about your name.

And all who come here are now aware of who is and who is not to be trusted. That is worth it's weight in gold.

Is this your mission?
    Trust? About what? that David is a JW, and ST is some kind of a baptist, and Nick believes in water baptism, and RR believes Jesus was conceived by Joseph rather than the holy spirit ??…
    What is the deception that is going on that you needed to bring to light? That the super admin can edit posts and has conferred this privilege to others of his choosing?
    As long as the content of OTHERS posts are not altered to misrepresent their intents, what does this matter to you …or I?

Jhn 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee?

So if your heart is right, you have nothing to fear if in earnest. Yet, if you can read the threads of this argument and not see who is standing for righteousness and who is not, then you will not answer to me.

There is indeed nothing to fear for the children of light. That's why I ask you to do all you can to make good on your statements or to stop making them.

It's not good to come to a man's website, claim to be his friend and insult him and his guests, at just about every turn.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Cubes,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

and ST is some kind of a baptist

On a different thread I was Catholic, now I'm a Baptist!  

Could it be ST, this partner in crime…?
    “Is it I?”
    or David
    Or Mercy
    or ….
    …..
    ….

When talking of crimes I'm the first one to mind? I've never been so insulted in my life I'm going to start a thread so we can go on making accusatory statements ….

Just messing with you,  :D  actually I've been insulted much worse.

Cubes,
    If I offended you with my joking around I apologize just trying to lighten the mood.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I accuse seekingtruth of being a Christian.

:)

Seriously though, Randy does need to apologise to those whom he has slandered.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Oct. 15 2006,08:39)

Cubes,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

and ST is some kind of a baptist

On a different thread I was Catholic, now I'm a Baptist!  

Could it be ST, this partner in crime…?
    “Is it I?”
    or David
    Or Mercy
    or ….
    …..
    ….

When talking of crimes I'm the first one to mind? I've never been so insulted in my life I'm going to start a thread so we can go on making accusatory statements ….

Just messing with you,  :D  actually I've been insulted much worse.

Cubes,
    If I offended you with my joking around I apologize just trying to lighten the mood.

Hi ST,

No offense intended or any taken. We could use a little humor around here.

I am sorry about the mix up… I don't know why I get AOGs and Baptists mixed up but I was trying hard to get some goods on you and that's all I could come up with!

I think we have to settle for t8's conclusion.

As for you Cubes, do you have a guilty concious?

I do apologize for the mishap with my name. I did forget that I had posted it. I am just a man and capable of sin as all mankind. I will be the first to apologize when there is reason. As for the rest, I make my stand. There are those who are for God or against God. There is no inbetween. And if anyone tries to compromise the Word of God, they will be cut with a doubledged sword.

Cubes, can you tell me if you told t8 that I asked you to look and see if Nick had any editing posted on his posts. Do you not think I did not suspect you before sending you this message. You can say what you will, but you are one of the gang and the Lord has uncovered your mask as well.

Tell me with all honesty that you did not run to t8 and tell him I was asking members to search and see if there was even one post that Nick had where it said he edited? Or is it a coinsidence that t8 knew of my plan because of a dream. I would say your dreams are the result of eating before bed t8. You would not have to have your little cronies in the shadows if that were not so.

Myself, I have the Lord. He has revealed the truth. He has never once let me down or let those who come against me stand. So you can do what you want to me. My purpose is to do his will. And that is to ask for the Lord to forgive you and to pray for you. That is what matters to me. Doing his will.

It is not me you must answer to. Why do you think that it is? Why do you think that this doctrine is of myself. When you cannot move it. Are you that far from the truth?

What is a Christian?

1. One who loves the Lord thy God with all of his heart, mind, and soul.
    2. One who loves his neighbor as himself.
    3. One who is washing in the blood of the lamb.
    4. One who does not compromise the Word of God.
    Matt. 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

T8,

As for you wanting me to say that your or Nick did not lie, then would that not make me a liar?

Cubes
    Participant

Hi H,

I've been hard on you… it is not intended to alienate you or make you feel down on yourself in anyway. That's the thing: we each have our crosses to bear with various struggles and challenges… When we gather online, it's not so we can beat up on each other and walk away cloaked in the protection of usernames; rather, our gathering should be with an aim to build one another up for the glory of the name.

If I've caused you to feel beat up, I am sorry. I would rather that you be built up in Christ and in our love for you.

It is for this reason that I ask for your accountability regarding the ongoing unfavorable remarks you've been making.

A great big old bear hug for you, and now cheer up!

Jam 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Cubes, there is nothing you can do or say that will hurt me with the exception of not being able to see the truth in this matter. That is the only thing that makes me sad.

It should come as not surprise that I stand alone or with but a few. For most will not stand for what is faithful and or truth. Most want to compromise and think they will escape the wrath of God by compromise. Yet, the Father hates compromise and unfortunately, most will not learn this until it is too late. Will he show mercy to those who compromise? Will he show mercy to those who sup at his table and that of the enemy? Do I have to answer that?

It amazes me that all the things that was done here by these are overlooked and the only focus is upon myself. The Lord knows the hearts of men and he will dish out his rewards accordingly. That you can be sure of.

I do love you Cubes. And the hug comes right back to you. And to all here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 15 2006,18:01)
    What is a Christian?

1. One who loves the Lord thy God with all of his heart, mind, and soul.
    2. One who loves his neighbor as himself.
    3. One who is washing in the blood of the lamb.
    4. One who does not compromise the Word of God.
    Matt. 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Hi H,
    No we do not hope for salvation by obedience to the Law, even the spirit of the Law, nor are we dependant on our works to save us in the second resurrection.

If we have followed Jesus into his death and resurrection through the way of rebirth then we are sons of God, sons of the first resurrection and clothed in his righteousness.

His are our works of righteousness and we are his body, his vessels and his branches. We do what he has commanded and God washes in the blood, not us.

Nick

His are our works of righteousness and we are his body, his vessels and his branches. We do what he has commanded and God washes in the blood, not us.

What do you mean, God washes in the blood?

My God sent his Son to die on the cross so that I can be cleansed of my sin by his blood. It is his blood that washed away my sin on the day I was born into Christ. It is his blood that bonds all who are forgiven into the body of Christ. And unless men are not covered by the blood of the lamb, they will not enter the kingdom of God.

REV. 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Acts 22
    ” 16And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. “

Who washed away Paul's sins?
    Ananias or God?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 15 2006,22:53)
    As for you Cubes, do you have a guilty concious?

Hi H,

No, I don't have a guilty conscience. But what has that got to do with it?

I said it before and will say it again that the children of light have nothing to fear.

I do apologize for the mishap with my name. I did forget that I had posted it. I am just a man and capable of sin as all mankind. I will be the first to apologize when there is reason.

That's settled as the evidence clarified what was what.

As for the rest, I make my stand. There are those who are for God or against God. There is no inbetween. And if anyone tries to compromise the Word of God, they will be cut with a doubledged sword.

Don't you think that God is capable of fighting his own battles?

Cubes, can you tell me if you told t8 that I asked you to look and see if Nick had any editing posted on his posts. Do you not think I did not suspect you before sending you this message.

Would you believe me if I told you?

You can say what you will, but you are one of the gang and the Lord has uncovered your mask as well.

So it is evident that you cannot believe me, but no, I have not discussed you with t8!

Tell me with all honesty that you did not run to t8 and tell him I was asking members to search and see if there was even one post that Nick had where it said he edited?

In all honesty I wanted to “run to t8 and tell him” but didn't. You have to admit, you've been trying.

Or is it a coinsidence that t8 knew of my plan because of a dream. I would say your dreams are the result of eating before bed t8. You would not have to have your little cronies in the shadows if that were not so.

I thought that you'd followed my suggestion to contact t8 yourself for ANY information. As for the “little cronies in the shadows” part… Really!

Myself, I have the Lord. He has revealed the truth. He has never once let me down or let those who come against me stand. So you can do what you want to me. My purpose is to do his will. And that is to ask for the Lord to forgive you and to pray for you. That is what matters to me. Doing his will.

I am sure you are sincere about this, but you go about it the wrong way. The truth is being revealed and the finger on the wall is not pointing towards those you wish to accuse, H.

It is not me you must answer to. Why do you think that it is? Why do you think that this doctrine is of myself. When you cannot move it. Are you that far from the truth?

No, it is not you we must answer to.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I've got to go. And thanks for being the one to tell t8 about your doings.

Are you people New Agers?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account