Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 475 total)
  • Author

Here it the problem t8 and you know as well as I do that Nick is capable of changing his words at any time. Yet, your looking at the man instead of God has blinded you as if he is God. If you cannot see the err in what he posts and how the hatred with the way he does things as to belittle others, including myself, with is not out of the love of Christ, but comes from the heart of a man who's heart is filled with hatred.

If you cannot see what goes on in your own house, or you do see and let it go on because you are blinded by the sickness you have allowed to grow within your house, your house will fall.

Proof that you eat at your masters table is in the Post above. I asked you before if Nick was your guru and I am not mistake you denied it and I believe it is on this same thread. Today, you say that he is. Is that not lying. I am not the one in deceit, I am in the den of deceit. Repent.

Yes I am the student of Nick and also anyone who teaches truth here. I may not agree with everything, but I take in what I believe is truth. In that sense I am a student.

t8

So now you have it brothers and sisters. The complete and total truth thanks to Almighty God. His Word is my sword.

This all started when I came to the forum by the prayer of a saint in need. The prayer was for help against the forces of evil. I did not know this at the time, for the Lord had not revealed it to me. But over time he made it known to me as well as the saint who had prayed the prayer.

The thing I began to notice at first was a man named Nick. It seemed he was at every corner. I did not know he was a spy or a moderator in disquise, a man who could change his editing without it appearing on his pages. Also, I noticed how many on this site paid hommage to this man and for what reason, I did not know. It was as if he had a hex on these on this group.

This man, as I began posting more and more, began to attack more and more. If you read my posts, you will see that on all my posts, this man is the one who questions everything on my posts. Now, we are to question. That is true. Yet, I had gone over the same thing with this man time and time again and because he is a man of the flesh, he will not understand things that are of a spiritual nature. He claims to not be bound in the doctrines of men, yet it is exactly that which he is defending. Which is water baptism saves us. That is not of God and is not scriptural.

What saddens me the most is not so much that Nick attacked my posts because he did not believe them, but that he did not want others from not believing in his doctrine. Proof of this is me catching him using some of what I posted in his posts. Nick even admitted that it is by faith we are saved. Not water baptism, then went back and said he had never said that it was by faith we are saved. When I said that he fibbed, I was off the forum for a period of two, to three days. And if my memory serves me well, and it does when it comes to the things of the Lord, when I came back, conversation had been changed.

Yet, here is the problem brothers and sisters, the moderator t8/heaven and Nick are either both innocent or both guilty. T8 has proven he is not without sin above.  Their attacks on me have fallen on themselves. My proof is in my words. I ask for all to read my posts and read theirs.

I pm'ed Nick that if he lied again, I would expose him to the forum. He chose to expose himself along with t8. And let the truth be known. Do not trust them beloved. Least they confess and repent. Yet, they have been in denial this long, their hearts are hardened. Yet, all things are possible for God. Pray for them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Randy,
    No the problem was that you came here to teach others but were found to be not ready.

Inflated with your own ideas you were found seriously wanting when it came to abiding in the Word of God. You spoke as a stranger to truth claiming a unique role and and special new visions but they were of you and not God.

If you go back to humbly serving the Master by abiding in the Word of God then your words will find a welcome here, but your own ideas and words are still as ashes in the mouth. By preaching your own gospel you made yourself higher than our Master but almost all but you could see this and left you to your vain mission.

You still have time to become useful as a true servant to the Master but you will have to start again empty of you own imaginations and doctrines.

Proclaimer
    Participant

heiscomingintheclouds is entitled to his opinion. But I found him to be a person who was not willing to learn, but only wanted to teach his doctrine. He was a tap that spouted forth both fresh and salty water. He called me brother many times, then called me a deceiver.

The saints should be wary of this man. His conduct and words have revealed his heart and his heart is that of an accuser.

All I ask is for honesty. We all must stand before God and give account on the Day of Judgement. I will love you both requardless. And by reading your comments above is the perfect reflection of both your stands in the faith.

T8 says I called him brother and this I admit. For I believed him to be a brother in the Lord. But what happens when you suspect differently. So what it comes down to is I believe we must stand in all righteousness. So, I ask these questions. Was I lied to? Was any editing done to hide the fact? Was there deception going on this forum? These are the things that will be answered when standing before the Father.
    As for myself getting any answers, I know the answers. All I wanted was things set straight. I understand we are all men and we all sin. Yet, if we do not admit or confess our sin, how then can we be forgiven.

When I first came here, I thought I was amongst brothers, for how could anyone stand on the belief that the trinity doctrine is unsound and not be mature in the Word. To my dismay, that was the extent of it. With the exception of a few. I have sorted out who is to be trusted and who is not. The Lord has revealed much in this matter of what has gone on here. Just remember, we reap what we sow. And I ask if I brought offense to any, that I may be forgiven, and please know that if any have brought offense to me, they have already been forgiven.

As for learning, what is it you want me to learn? The things you want to teach are the same things you speak against. The doctrines of men. Show me what it is you are so willing for me to learn. If it is of God, I will gladly stand on it. That is what we should all seek. You speak against what I posted and yet, you do not see that much of what I posted go to prove the trinity doctrine is unsound and the ripples it caused in the faith.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Randy,
    Listen to Peter in his second letter and seek for insight, knowledge and grace before you teach lest your teachings be found different from the Masters.

” 1Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

10Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

12Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

13Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

14Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

15Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.”

Listen to Micah and walk with God abiding in the Word.

Micah 6
    ” 8He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? “

If you find constant differences and strife and find yourself supicious of others then that is the fruit of your wrong teaching as Paul showed in 1 Tim 6

“Teach and preach these principles.

3If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness,

4he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions,

5and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain.”

Base what you teach on at least one scripture and then find witnessing scriptures and you will find truth. If you do not do this you are outside of the safety of the doctrine of the Son of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To heiscomingintheclouds.

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 12 2006,13:20)
    As for learning, what is it you want me to learn? The things you want to teach are the same things you speak against. The doctrines of men. Show me what it is you are so willing for me to learn. If it is of God, I will gladly stand on it. That is what we should all seek. You speak against what I posted and yet, you do not see that much of what I posted go to prove the trinity doctrine is unsound and the ripples it caused in the faith.

Yes you taught against the Trinity doctrine, but you also taught that the KJV is the only true bible and you came here with the attitude that “I am right and God reveals his truth to me. If you go against my teaching and doctrine then you are against God”.

The thing is that if we all had that attitude, then how could there be unity among the brethren? Is this not the very attitude that the Catholics have wielded for centuries and in doing so, have deceived many?

We should teach (that which can be backed by scripture), and we should equally listen to others. It has been said that God gave us one mouth and 2 ears for a reason, so we should really be listening more than we speak. But you seemed to be only interested in getting your point of view across and when we didn't read your posts or disagreed with you, you resorted to slander and accused us of being deceivers, unsaved, and not of God. You even put me down because I said that I am a student of Nick or anyone who teaches truth, but that my job is to listen to the master speaking through others and respond accordingly. In this you made it doubly clear that you were not willing to listen or be taught by others. So why come here? The purpose of coming here is to learn and teach. Not to draw men to yourself and say I am the truth. We know better than that.

In other words you do not understand what it is to listen to others, you think this is somehow a bad thing. But in actual fact it is how we learn and the Lord speaks through more than you can imagine. Even Jesus said something like, when you do it to them you did it to me” and we know that God's Spirit resides in his people, so when you slander his people, you slander God whose Spirit dwells inside. If God can live in us, then why is it that you cannot tolerate us? If we are made in God's image, then why do you slander us? Both fresh and salty water do not come from the same spring.

Anyway the point with Heaven Net is not to give a pedestal to those who want to draw men unto themselves, but to give a pedestal to truth.

It is hoped that those who contribute here (including myself) will change when truth is presented. This place is not for denominational promotion, or the promotion of one self.

I can assure you this, that those who promote denominations or men, do so out of pride, but only works in the name of Jesus shall receive reward.

We are to be humble people and to not draw others unto ourselves. We are to point people to the Lord Jesus who will bring them to God.

To that end, I will continue to chastise all who come not in the name of Jesus. To be a Christian is to be a Christ follower. It is not about any man.

Now if I remember correctly, you said or threatened that something was going to happen on Sunday. So what was suppose to happen? I got the impression that you were going to leave Sunday, but it seems that you cannot leave.

Like I said to you once before, I do not bother to go to forums of those who I know are not of God, but it makes me wonder why you seem to come back here time and time again, even though you are against us and say that we are unsaved and without the Spirit. If that is the case, then why fellowship or commune here at all? I am not sure what you are trying to achieve by coming here and continuing to accuse us?

Sunday has come and gone, what are you waiting for?

T8,

You speak of donominational. I am not of any denomination. That is one mistake.

As for lying, did I lie? Did you lie? Did Nick lie? Please answer these questions truthfully. If you want to continue in this, we can, if you will be honest, but that is the big question.

1. Did you know that Nick had the ability to go back and edit his posts without it coming up on his posts. Yes or No?
    2. As God as your witness, did you know if Nick has gone and changed any of his posts? Yes or No?
    3. When you edit, does your editting come up on the post? Yes or No?
    4. Have you edited anything other then to for grammar purposes? Yes or No?
    5. Do you believe that it is the act of brotherly love to take the testimony of another and repost it for reasons of ridicule or joking? Yes or No?
    6. Do you believe if a man says that if you must be baptized by water to be saved, yet, has said that it is by faith we are saved, and then he denies saying he said that it was by faith we are saved, he is lying? Yes or No.

As for Sunday, when I came to the forum, I came before Church and it was like a ghost town. Either all were in hiding or still in bed. I asked Nick if he wanted me to help him with his problem and he did not give me a reply. As for leaving the forum, it was of the will of the Father or you. If you were to do so, then it would of been you who would bear the fruit of your labor. If it was the will of the Father, then I would have left.

I came Sunday morning to see if Nick wanted prayer. He was not there, so I went to Church. After that, I was off the site. Banned, I thought, yet either temperarilly or the site was down. I do not know and it really does not matter, except to those who may know the truth.

What amazes me the most is that the soul purpose of your attack of my stand is my stand on the King James and I have said this already in different threads. It is not the doctrine, but the translation. And that is what is sad. Yet, you will not debate the translation to see if yours could stand. You would rather continue to just sit back and attack. The thing is, the truth is already within the confines of these pages and if taken to a court of law, you would be found wanting. You would be found lack.

As for being humble, that is wonderful, yet, what if your house is under attack? I came here humble, and remain so. I have never taken credit for the truth, for it is not mine to take credit for. I can say with the all truth that I love you. Yet, you cannot do the same. So where does the truth lie? You can continue as you will, but if you hate your brother, the truth is not in you. That is plain enough, is it not?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Randy,
    To say something about another without proof is

SLANDER.

You are asking US
    to provide YOU
    with proof that what you have accused us constantly of, lying, is a true accusation?

It seems your arrogance knows no bounds

How bizarre and unchristian.

Find the “proofs” yourself and come back when you have something to show that your accusations are true. Then lay your evidence along with your accusations on the table so we can all judge whether you are aligned with truth or just deceived and hoist with your own pride and vanity and a common accuser of the brethren.

Scripture has a lot to say about the evil of SLANDER.
    May God forgive you.

Numbers 14:36
    And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land,

2 Samuel 19:27
    And he hath slandered thy servant unto my lord the king; but my lord the king is as an angel of God: do therefore what is good in thine eyes.

Psalm 31:13
    For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Psalm 50:20
    Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.

Psalm 101:5
    Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

Proverbs 10:18
    He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Jeremiah 6:28
    They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.

Jeremiah 9:4
    Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.

Romans 3:8
    And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

1 Timothy 3:11
    Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

It is not all about you so wake up. Fight for the survival of your own soul instead of attacking the windmills you think are enemies, and stop trying to destroy others who are walking with the Master.

david
    Participant

I kept wondering who this “Randy” is that Nick was speaking to. So, H, your name is Randy. Nice to meat you Randy.
    I've been gone for a few days and am wondering what is going to happen with all of this? Will Randy be removed? When is the deadline? Is there a dead line?
    If you're leaving Randy, goodbye. I'm sorry it had to end this way. I'm sorry things couldn't be resolved.

david

Nice to meet you David. It is another one of Nick's ways of hate to post my name on the forum. It does not matter. What matters is that all see how his childish acts are the sign of his hatred.

What amazes me is how these men who can edit and change the truth, can say they have not lied. Yet, who can prove it if they can go back and change it? I know one who know the truth besides me and in that matter, they both will answer to him. I have given both the chance to come to me. Yet, neither care to. They are men of flesh, not spirit. They are men who rely on ego, not the Holy Spirit. If this were not so, they would do the will of the Father. And they would not have hate. Hate is a sure sign they are not standing in all truth. Yet, that is only the tip of the iceburg. And it is not just the two of them. Proof of this is how my name has become accessable to these two. I have told it to a select few to see who if it would get back to t8 and Nick. Now I know who there partner in crime is.

Regardless, I will not hold any grudges or be angry. For that is not of God. And to forgive is to be forgiven. I know who is right in this matter. God knows who is right in this matter. And anyone who would come and start reading all the threads would see the truth in this matter if the truth is in them. That is all that matters.

As for t8 and Nick, they will not change. How can they if they do not see that they have not done anything wrong. And that is the sad part. I don't know if it is that they don't really see it or if they just choose to ignore it. Either way it is sad and we should lift them up in prayer.

The thing is, the Lord pointed out to me that Nick was able to change his posts without being detected by being posted on the page as it is done with the rest of us. When I questioned T8 about this, he beat around the bush. They knew I was on to them. And now they are on the attack. They have been uncovered for what they are and they do not like it. And that is why they have been on the attack. They can say what they want, but their talk is cheap. Yet, I still love them and pray for them. That is all that matters.

I will stand on the gospel. I will stand for Christ. I do not fear those who can harm the body, I fear only he who can cast the soul into hell. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Your paranoid suspicions are not a good sign. We would love you, instead, to present some sort of evidence for the daily slanders you post here but, as with your false doctrines you prefer bluster and threat to facts. It is sad because it shows you are too insecure to check yourself and your teachings against what we here accept as true, preferring faith in yourself to Berean faith.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Randy's accusations are invalid until he comes up with some substance. I will not entertain accusations as I hopefully do not entertain accusations of the evil one. He says that my problem with him is regarding the KJV. The truth is my problem with him is slandering others. People here believe all kinds of stuff and are free to do that.

But Randy's big problem seems to be that Admins can edit their posts and not leave a timestamp. If that is our great sin, then I am happy about that, because it is not a sin at all.

As far as I know and I say this obviously before God, I have no idea of deceptive editing. I haven't engaged in it, I trust that Nick hasn't and the only people I know who have done it were about 3 members and that is why that priviledge was taken away from the members group. So if the ability to edit posts without a timestamp is deceptive, then every member in Heaven Net must have been a deceiver because all had that priviledge once and then we would have to assume that every other member of every other forum on the Web that has this ability is also deceptive.

Randy if you don't have any evidence please stop slandering. If you really believe that we are deceptive and against God, then I am at a loss as to why you come here at all. I personally wouldn't engage in conversation with deceptive people. For what fellowship does light and darkness have?

God warned me in a vision before this forum was setup that I was to be wary of those whom the enemy would send to distract me and others from the purpose that God has placed in our heart. I have seen many volunteers come here and try to distract us from the main mission here, but I do not entertain them usually. But I have to say that Randy has been one of the biggest distraction so far, so congratulations on being one of the best to date Randy. Other prominent distractions came from Yahweh.com members who's leader recently and incorrectly prophecied the end of the world on September 12, 2006.

Please provide the proof of your accusations Randy.
    Be specific. I am not going to waste too much time because of your vagueness. Remember I am not going to be distracted by those whom the enemy may send. Our time in this life is too important to waste on unproductive activity.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 13 2006,22:11)
    They are men of flesh, not spirit. They are men who rely on ego, not the Holy Spirit. If this were not so, they would do the will of the Father. And they would not have hate. Hate is a sure sign they are not standing in all truth. Yet, that is only the tip of the iceburg. And it is not just the two of them. Proof of this is how my name has become accessable to these two. I have told it to a select few to see who if it would get back to t8 and Nick. Now I know who there partner in crime is.

Hi H,

You posted your own name a couple of times, as Nick has shown, so no, it could not have been anyone telling others your name… so why jump to the conclusion above and smear innocent people rather than see the possibility that you told the forum your name?

Your statement that you've told a select few and now KNOW WHO THEIR PARTNER IN CRIME IS, is a broad and strong accusatory statement if it is NOT true… and that's the problem I think. We all have different backgrounds and experiences which shape us into who we've become, but Christ rules over all, so please brother, refrain from making such statements, unless at least you are ready to back them up with data as it is not in the interest for which we gather here.

Could it be ST, this partner in crime…?
    “Is it I?”
    or David
    Or Mercy
    or ….
    …..
    ….

Likely not!

But you see what that does? How is this building up the body of Christ, to become needlessly suspicious of one another, less honoring of one another, and having animosity among ourselves?

I sincerely suggest that if you feel compelled to PUBLISH accusatory statements as relate to our purpose here, then please post the facts and proof alongside them. Anything else is an attempt to smear presumably innocent people, while putting a stumbling block before those that are dear to the Lord.

For the most part though, if we stick to biblical discussion, we should be ok I believe.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I didn't realise Randy had added this as another accusation.

Randy posted his own name in his posts and he also links to his homepage in his public profile which publicly displays 'randy sims' as his name.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….dy;st=0

Another false accusation to add to the list.

Participant

Hi H:

I don't know how long you have been saved, but in my 26 years in striving to obey the Lord, I have made many mistakes, and I have been corrected many a time by the Lord.  It is hard to accept correction sometimes because we may think that we are right, but I have learned if God corrects me that I have to learn to swallow my pride, and learn to say to him and to my brothers in Christ I am sorry, please forgive me.  

It is not a sin to get angry but to let something become a grudge is sin. (Ephesians 4:6)  Also, when some one makes you angry, it would be my advice to you to go somewhere and cool off before you start saying some things that you may regret later.  Do you not know that you can kill a person with your tongue?  Some of the things that you said to Nick were terrible to put it mildly.

Jesus suffered the things that he endured so that no man should perish.  God is merciful, but He was angry with me at one time, and I know that I do not want him angry with me again.

One other bit of advice that I will give you and that is when you post your understanding of a scripture, do it saying this is my understanding, and not with the attitude that you are the authority on the subject.   Could it be possible that your understanding of something may be incorrect?  And I know also that you know you might be right.  I can learn from you and you can learn from me.  We need each other.

Hey, H we all make mistakes, but the key is to learn from them.  Can we put the past behind us and go forward for the Lord.  There is much work that needs to done.

Your brother in Christ

Dear 942767,

I do accept the correction on my name being put on the forum. On this I did forget. Please forgive me. I have not problem asking for forgiveness. For to forgive is to be forgiven.

There is some though who will not admit when they have done wrong or when they have sinned. And I have forgiven them. You can go back on this very thread and catch the wrong doing of whom I refer to. As for who you are, I do not know. As for you defense of them, I will warn you. The Lord has already opened this forum up as to the deception that goes on. And all who come here are now aware of who is and who is not to be trusted. That is worth it's weight in gold. So if your heart is right, you have nothing to fear if in earnest. Yet, if you can read the threads of this argument and not see who is standing for righteousness and who is not, then you will not answer to me.

I will ask you to do as I asked these men. To do the study on the 3 baptisms. These men will argue against the doctrine, yet they will not do the study to find the validity of the doctrine. So how can they then argue against it? So how about you?

What it comes down to is to know in part is to err in part. A man who stands on one scripture or two will know only in part. How will he grow? That is why I asked all to do the study. The problem though has not been the study, but my stand on the King James bible. These men claim they love the King James, but their hatred of the King James lies within the confines of this very forum.

Let me put it point blank t8.

Do you hate me?
    Do you hate the King James?

Now you ask me to show my accusations. I will ask you this. Did you not at one time tell me that Nick was not your teacher? And then is there not another post saying that you said that Nick is your teacher? Is that not lying? Do we need to continue? I have already forgiven you and Nick. Yet, I know you won't let the matter drop until you have removed me from the forum. And as I said, on that day, I will wipe the sand from off my feet.

T8, we can do this.

We can forgive and forget. I have already forgiven.

Or you can do what you want and ban me.

The thing is, here is the basis of what you ask me to do. You want me to bring up evidence, knowing very well that Nick had the ability to change it undetected. So if it is not there, how am I to produce it? You can find the thread where I said to Nick that he fibbed. Yet, the conversation leading to it does not make much sense.

Now, I have shown your credibility. So am I to put my trust in you? You have shown your alliegance is towards Nick and not that of unbiasness. How am I to know if you were not involved from the beginning. The thing is, it is better to not just drop the matter?

As for your dream, ask the Lord to give you a dream as to what will come if you do not do what is of truth and righteous in this matter.

The Lord has not given me the word as to leave from this group and I believe it is because he is forcing your hand t8. So the ball is in your court. You know the Lord revealed to me the things I said he did. I did not know that Nick when he edited, that it did not appear on his posts. This came from God. This is what showed how he was able to change conversation undetected.

The problem is t8, you let yourself get pulled into this and that would have been fine if you would have been unbias. Yet, you have not. It makes me wonder if you and Nick are blood relation. Are you?

Do what you must t8 and I will do the same. I don't want to leave and the Lord has yet to lead me to do so. I will miss it here. It has been wonderful. I love all here and will continue to life those who stand for truth and righteousness up in prayer. As for those who are enemies of the faith, may God have mercy on their souls.

I am truely sorry about the accusation with my name. I did totally forget about it being in my testimony and I ask all to forgive me.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account