Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 29 2006,21:01)
    This verse in Peter is speaking of the baptism of water, not the baptism that saves us, since it says not the putting away of the filth of the flesh. It is speaking of the figure of the baptism that saves us. That is how we know it is speaking of water baptism here. Notice though it is speaking of the baptism that saves us. And the water baptism is the figure of that baptism. It is symbolic of that baptism.

Don't you yet understand? It is the outward demonstration of the inward baptism that saved us.

heiscomingintheclouds, this debate belongs in the appropriate discussion. What you need to in this discussion is not pick a hole in Nick's doctrine, but to provide proof that he is a liar and that he is not saved.

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 29 2006,01:56)

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 29 2006,20:44)
    Let me ask you this t8. If Nick said that water baptism saves. And then says it is faith that saves, would you consider that a lie?
    \

I wouldn't because faith in Christ surely encompasses doing his will and we are told to be baptised.

It's like saying “God our only saviour” and “Christ is our saviour”.

The answer is that God saved us through his son.

So if we are to have faith in God, and we are commanded to be baptised and we are not, then is that faith?

So, unless I can prove that it is by faith alone we are saved, then will you believe?

God will have the final say t8. I thought you were going to be honest. So I am going to post this question on the forum for all and think of it this way, just as it is written here, it will be so in heaven.

When Nick edits, has it always gone onto his page? Or did you have it set up that when he edits that it would not show up on his posts? Remember, as it is written, here, may it be written in heaven.

As for lying t8, false teaching is lying in the eyes of the Lord. And to teach that water baptism saves is lying.

david
    Participant

So if you have editing rights it is because of Nick that you have them, not me.

Thanks Nick

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is silly H.

That means you are a liar for teaching that the KJV is the only true version. We know that this is not the case.

We have appropriate discussions and forums to test teachings, please keep that there.

What you need to prove here is where Nick has lied, and why he is not saved. You also need to prove what posts he deceptively edited. I will then try and check that out.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You say
    “It is the baptism of blood that saves us”
    Once again we ask you WHERE IS IT WRITTEN?
    If it is not written why should we attend to your opinions?

david
    Participant

As for lying t8, false teaching is lying in the eyes of the Lord. And to teach that water baptism saves is lying.

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive

something intended or serving to convey a false impressio

A false statement deliberately presented as being true

To me, lying usually conveys the idea of deliberate misrepresentation of the truth.
    When a kid is told that santa is real, the adult is lying. When the kid tells another kid that santa is real, is that a lie? Or is that just wrong?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 29 2006,21:19)
    God will have the final say t8. I thought you were going to be honest. So I am going to post this question on the forum for all and think of it this way, just as it is written here, it will be so in heaven.

When Nick edits, has it always gone onto his page? Or did you have it set up that when he edits that it would not show up on his posts? Remember, as it is written, here, may it be written in heaven.

H, I am not scared if God has the final say. I have nothing to hide. This is what I want too. I get the feeling you think I have something to hide and your words are some how scaring me. That is not the case.

When Nick edits it edits the post he decides to edit just like you. He cannot edit anyone elses post. A timestamp doesn't show when an admin edits his post for reasons I have already explained.

If you can prove that, then let it be so. If you cannot, and will not be able to, for if you cannot tear down the doctrine, what makes you think it is not of God? You are thinking as a man of the flesh and not a man of God. You are walking in the flesh and not in the spirit.

Did you do the study of the 3 baptisms? No. Why? Because you are not seeking the truth other then that what appeals to your flesh. If you did the study, you would find it to be of God and if of God, you would have to acknowledge it came from the King James and to accept this in your eyes is unacceptable. So it is easier to deny it all together. And for this, you will be judged. Yet, I will pray the Lord forgive you. For you know not what you do. You are deceived as is most in the world.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 29 2006,21:31)
    If you can prove that, then let it be so. If you cannot, and will not be able to, for if you cannot tear down the doctrine, what makes you think it is not of God? You are thinking as a man of the flesh and not a man of God. You are walking in the flesh and not in the spirit.

Did you do the study of the 3 baptisms? No. Why? Because you are not seeking the truth other then that what appeals to your flesh. If you did the study, you would find it to be of God and if of God, you would have to acknowledge it came from the King James and to accept this in your eyes is unacceptable. So it is easier to deny it all together. And for this, you will be judged. Yet, I will pray the Lord forgive you. For you know not what you do. You are deceived as is most in the world.

I haven't studied it because of time constraints in my life that mean I cannot read everything that gets posted here. Secondly after reading your reasons for the KJV being the only true translation, I didn't think it would be worth a read.

Proclaimer
    Participant

There is no point in getting upset when other members do not read your posts or do not disagree with things that you cannot prove in scripture.

The KJV thing is a so-called revelation that is not hinted at in scripture. So to say that we MUST believe your revelation is rather silly and immature H.

To say that water baptism saves is a lie David. Look at it like this. A man goes and gets baptized, and because he got baptized, he believed he was saved because he listened to the doctrines of men instead of the Word of God. He lives his entire life under this deception and dies and because he did not get born again, because he did not get saved by the baptism of blood, by faith, his soul us cast into hell.

This is where the problem is David. A man must be have a change of heart. He must be circumcised in his heart. Salvation is a matter of the heart. When a man is born again, his heart is changed. The man believes that Jesus died for his sins, he repents of his sins and asks for forgiveness and is born again. His sins are washed away. The body of sin is destroyed. Romans 6:6 The man is baptized into Christ. Romans 6:3

T8,

My posts are not that difficult to understand. The problem is they are for those who have spiritual eyes. If you had them, you would know this. You continue to avoid my question t8. Why will you not answer me?

Why doesn't Nick's editing appear on his posts?

Your attacking me is not helping your cause t8. Please answer the question truthfully. You know I already know the answer.

david
    Participant

To say that water baptism saves is a lie David.

Whether it is wrong or not, I won't go into. My point is that people on here have differing views ALL THE TIME. One of them is wrong, the other is either also wrong or right.
    But, people usually tend to believe what they are saying. They are not purposefully saying things they know are wrong.
    If what you say is true, then people are “lying” on here all the time. Why make such a big deal about Nick?
    If what you say is true, I've lied on here countless times, because I have some beliefs you do not hold to.
    If I intentially said something to mislead, (which I haven't) then that would be a lie.

wrong statement does not equal lie.
    Intentional wrong statement designed to mislead = lie.

So, I didn't even read what you said above about baptism. The issue isn't whether you are right. The issue is whether Nick intentionally falsified information, or lied.

I think you're failing to grasp that. I think you may hold this belief as dear to your heart and got upset when Nick disagreed. I think things went to far and are now being twisted to make this out to be something it isn't.

david
    Participant

Why doesn't Nick's editing appear on his posts?

Nick, just out of curiousity, could you post something, and then change it, and could you do this in the next 5 minutes, while I'm watching?

NickHassan
    Participant

hello david,

david
    Participant

hello

david
    Participant

Ya, it didn't say you edited it, but you definitely did.

david
    Participant

twice. spooky

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account