Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is what I received from heiscomingintheclouds today and I do not mind all sharing in the observations of others.

“Nick, I have to admit, sometimes your silly questions make me laugh. Forgive me. The thing is, I am not convinced you are sincere what so ever or you would not ask such foolish questions. I believe you do so to try and antagonize, but to no avail. I can see through you. You are fighting a losing battle. You claim to be doing things in the best interest of the faith, but how can hinderance and antagonism be of any benefit? If would be different if your questions were out of an earnest heart, but they are not. They are from a deceptive heart. I have already caught you in situations where I could have pointed out to all the unsavory ways you walk in. But I did not. Yet, the next time you get caught in your own web by being a hinderance to the faith, I will make sure all on the forum will see you for what you are. So let this be your last warning. I have caught you twice. I won't let it happen again. You are not bringing people to the Lord, you are pushing them away. I will be watching your every move. You can claim what you want, but you were caught before and you know what I am talking about. I could have made more of the issue, but I did not because of your relationship with the moderator who thought you were something more then what you are not. It won't happen again. I let it slide before because I was more concerned of being banned from the forum for exposing you. If you do it again, I will expose you.

I have tried to reach out to you. I have tried to help you find the Lord. You only care about Nick. From here on out, the gloves are off. I don't believe there is any reaching you. For you do not have the same spirit as I. I have the Holy Spirit of the One and only God, maker of heaven and earth. You do not. For if you did, you would know his words. I was going to post this for all to see, but then compassion set in, so I sent it pm. “

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 13 2006,01:59)
    Hi,
    This is what I received from heiscomingintheclouds today and I do not mind all sharing in the observations of others.

“Nick, I have to admit, sometimes your silly questions make me laugh. Forgive me. The thing is, I am not convinced you are sincere what so ever or you would not ask such foolish questions. I believe you do so to try and antagonize, but to no avail. I can see through you. You are fighting a losing battle. You claim to be doing things in the best interest of the faith, but how can hinderance and antagonism be of any benefit? If would be different if your questions were out of an earnest heart, but they are not. They are from a deceptive heart. I have already caught you in situations where I could have pointed out to all the unsavory ways you walk in. But I did not. Yet, the next time you get caught in your own web by being a hinderance to the faith, I will make sure all on the forum will see you for what you are. So let this be your last warning. I have caught you twice. I won't let it happen again. You are not bringing people to the Lord, you are pushing them away. I will be watching your every move. You can claim what you want, but you were caught before and you know what I am talking about. I could have made more of the issue, but I did not because of your relationship with the moderator who thought you were something more then what you are not. It won't happen again. I let it slide before because I was more concerned of being banned from the forum for exposing you. If you do it again, I will expose you.

I have tried to reach out to you. I have tried to help you find the Lord. You only care about Nick. From here on out, the gloves are off. I don't believe there is any reaching you. For you do not have the same spirit as I. I have the Holy Spirit of the One and only God, maker of heaven and earth. You do not. For if you did, you would know his words. I was going to post this for all to see, but then compassion set in, so I sent it pm. “

Nick,
    I really don't think H is worried about what you shared.  But now it seems that “private” messages aren't so private.

Isn't that kind of hitting below the belt type of thing?  What he is saying about you then this makes me think he is right.  Would Jesus hit below the belt?

Very poor judgement on your part Nick you only hurt yourself. I know I would never send you a private message not knowing if you would keep it private or not.  In other words I can't trust you!  And that's so sad!

NickHassan
    Participant

HI Kenrch,
    I do not think personal attacks and threats of harm from those who claim to follow Jesus should be allowed to be hidden away in PMs in a christian website but should be brought into the light to be seen for what they are.

It might help some gain a little insight into the quality of fruit they are displaying.

Out of the mouth come what the heart is full of after all.

david
    Participant

What made H so mad?

H, it's been pointed out by some that they are very lenient when it comes to banning people. You must be quite abusive in your speech and even then, there is a high level of toleration.
    There are really only a few rules and you have to almost want to be kicked off to have this happen.

I too am not sure Nick should have posted it. But H said he would have, but resisted because of compassion, for Nick's sake apparently. Nick obviously didn't feel he needed this compassion, so he posted what H said he would have posted.

What did make H say these things anyway?

Adam Pastor
    Participant

Nick, at the end of the day
    H, sent you a 'private' message.
    That means it is between you & him.
    That is, the nature of 'private' messages

Any issues therefore should therefore be resolved between you & him, privately

Nick, it says a lot about you & the fruit that you produce, to put on a open forum what someone sent to you privately!

By rights, you should remove the post.
    It was not the decent thing (much less the christian thing) to do, to put a private post on an open forum in this manner! (without at least removing the poster's identity)

The decent thing to do now is to remove the post.
    That is the decent thing to do!

NickHassan
    Participant

Thank you for your opinions and judgements.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 13 2006,06:06)
    HI Kenrch,
    I do not think personal attacks and threats of harm from those who claim to follow Jesus should be allowed to be hidden away in PMs in a christian website but should be brought into the light to be seen for what they are.

It might help some gain a little insight into the quality of fruit they are displaying.

Out of the mouth come what the heart is full of after all.

Oh is that it Nick you were worried about others? Yeah! Right! Seems like you weren't getting anywhere with your logic and question answering. So is this your last result OR do you have other things up your sleeve? Has H been banned from the forum? If that hasn't happened already then I'm sure that will be next.

david
    Participant

H won't be banned. Why would he be?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Sep. 13 2006,23:31)
    H won't be banned.  Why would he be?

That's a good question keep it in mind.

Proclaimer
    Participant

heiscomingintheclouds actually sent a public message (his own words) but made it private for Nicks sake. That is how I see it. As David points out, if it was for Nick's sake alone, then surely Nick has the disgretion in this case to make it public as it was intended.

This is actually beneficial to heiscomingintheclouds because this way heiscomingintheclouds cannot be banned from the forums for possibly abusing another member.

In any case, heiscomingintheclouds made a threat (whether good or bad) to make it public and Nick responded by making it public thereby nullifying the power of the threat. So it also benefited Nick.

I am not giving a conclusion as to what Nick should or shouldn't have done, that is between Nick and the creator, rather I am saying it as I see it. You can conclude whatever you want, so long as you understand the situation correctly.

david
    Participant

Has H posted anything since this?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 14 2006,03:46)
    heiscomingintheclouds actually sent a public message (his own words) but made it private for Nicks sake. That is how I see it. As David points out, if it was for Nick's sake alone, then surely Nick has the disgretion in this case to make it public as it was intended.

This is actually beneficial to heiscomingintheclouds because this way heiscomingintheclouds cannot be banned from the forums for possibly abusing another member.

In any case, heiscomingintheclouds made a threat (whether good or bad) to make it public and Nick responded by making it public thereby nullifying the power of the threat. So it also benefited Nick.

I am not giving a conclusion as to what Nick should or shouldn't  have done, that is between Nick and the creator, rather I am saying it as I see it. You can conclude whatever you want, so long as you understand the situation correctly.

t8/ Heaven,

Private:
    secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others.

Perhaps we should change from PM to MAY BE PM or at least warn the person like “could be made public at the discreation of the recipient ” seeing that one can make public any “private message” he receives.

If Nick felt abused then he should have pointed it out to Heaven and let heaven decide if H was out of line and speak to H “privately” about it. The message was intended for Nick NOT the entire world. I'm disappointed with Nick or any person that would make public what someone trusted would be private.

As I said I don't think H cares what Nick did, but that's not the point the point is the message was to be private and to just overlook the situation will just encourage others to break the rule. At the very least I believe Nick owes someone an apology. Then the problem would be resolved. People make mistakes. But when shown the mistake the person made then that person should be sorry for making the mistake. I don't see any sorrow with Nick. In other words Nick is above the rules of others.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 13 2006,22:46)

I am not giving a conclusion as to what Nick should or shouldn't  have done, that is between Nick and the creator, rather I am saying it as I see it. You can conclude whatever you want, so long as you understand the situation correctly.

I would have to agree with you as he had intended it to be public and stated so in the message, although due to the nature of a PM, it would have been better to ask first.

We are told if a brother offends us to go to him privately, then if he is unrepentant to take along a witness and if he still does not repent, then to take it to the whole body.

I guess the big question would be what is heiscomingintheclouds position?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi all,
    I do not regard my role here as of a permanent nature and can be voted off the forum just like anyone else. Neither am I certain that all I do here is always useful to others or myself.
    I have tried to encourage some depth of debate about matters of scriptural truth because I believe our God wants us to do this. I have also tried to encourage a scriptural approach to scripture study, comparing verse with verse and context with context.
    There are frustrations and difficulties and some issues never seem to be resolved but the mutually agreed findings are not necessarily as important as the journey of discovery together in my view.
    But in the end I am only a servant too and am open to what others wish for my future as I can be used in other ways rather than here.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 14 2006,21:55)
    Hi all,
    I do not regard my role here as of a permanent nature and can be voted off the forum just like anyone else. Neither am I certain that all I do here is always useful to others or myself.
    I have tried to encourage some depth of debate about matters of scriptural truth because I believe our God wants us to do this. I have also tried to encourage a scriptural approach to scripture study, comparing verse with verse and context with context.
    There are frustrations and difficulties and some issues never seem to be resolved but the mutually agreed findings are not necessarily as important as the journey of discovery together in my view.
    But in the end I am only a servant too and am open to what others wish for my future as I can be used in other ways rather than here.

Anything but an apology. Even to the extreme of leaving the forum rather than to abmit what was done was wrong. Amazing!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    In which way does this involve your need to judge?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 15 2006,00:36)
    Hi kenrch,
    In which way does this involve your need to judge?

If I am to be ruled by the rules then everyone should! You have a problem admitting when you are. It's just that simple. Rather than admiting you are wrong you'd rather offer to leave the forum. Again! Amazing!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    judge not.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 15 2006,00:42)
    Hi kenrch,
    judge not.

Anything but admit you are wrong. I'm not judging you the rules are judging you. The word private means private. You broke the rule or are you above the rules. As I said EVERYONE makes mistakes all one has to do is repent.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

I thought it would be nice if one had the option in editing their post for errors on this forum. Actually, this is the first forum that I have ever posted to where one can not edit their post after submitting it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account