A spirit, once dead, reborn

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 315 total)
  • Author

Nick, you failed the litmus test. That is all I need to say. You subscribe to the church of Nick. I have tried to be nice, but your doctrine is unsound. You need to find a spirit filled church with filled with spirit filled saints who are raising holy hands up to God and singing praises to him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Pleasing you was never my aim. Neither is following you into your dim prison of KJV. You may like your life neat and organised but who is leading you? If it was the Spirit you would love freedom. If it was the Spirit you would be brave and let the Spirit guide you from within rather than relying on weak sinful men. Love of one version can be divisive. Dividing the church according to a humanly selected choice of manuscripts is not the work of the Spirit in which we find unity.
    Gal 5.25
    “If we live by the Spirit
    let us walk by the Spirit”

Nick, what do you suppose would be more likely to be right? A church full of Holy Ghost filled saints standing on the word of God who praise his name, knowing that he inhabits the praises of the saints or the word of Nick, standing on the word of Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Why would you be angry when your foundation on the KJV alone is shown to be inadequate?

Brother, why would you same I am angry? LOL. I Love you Nick. I have plainly said so. I have no problem saying it. I just make my stand and take up my sword. My bible. You said you use the KJ. So what do you mean? My problem is your doctrine. I love you very much. I just think you need to follow God and not Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    The KVJ is a good bible.
    It is just not perfect.
    The original manuscripts are perfect. We no longer have them. They were copied as carefully as natural men can and translated as best as men could do and assembed into bibles for us to read.
    But they differ. In small ways and in different ways. The truth is still contained there but blind natural men cannot discern it. So they limit the input by restricting access to versions other than what they can grasp to keep a sense of control. Then they claim superiority, set up invidious comparisons and start dividing the flock. This is not wise.

Nick, that is your opinion.

Like the word easter that you said should not be in the KJ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    I said?

Yes bro, you agreed with someone else if i am not mistaken. I have trying to find it. When I do, I will let you know where it it was at. You agree by saying Amen.

Please remember to use this to discern against false teachings. This small part of scripture can tell you immediately if a church is teaching the word of God or the word of men. John 3. A man must be born again.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Many have tried to demonstrate here that being born again is only of the Spirit and not of water. It is very popular and usually goes with the popular “invite Jesus into your heart” false salvation message.

Thus men remain blind, unclean and unforgiven in the sight of God, outside of the Lordship of Jesus and subject to the whims of religious spirits, but quite content in their Laodaetian ignorance. They think they are rich but their plight is pitiable.

“Buy salve for your eyes”

Nick, you will find out eventually. For we all must give an account before God. You have been told. Your gospel is not the gospel of Christ. You preach another gospel. Your words cannot stand against God's. Repent and be saved.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    When you can show that Jesus or the apostles recommended the KJV your rebukes may be taken more seriously. In the meantime it is seen only as another judgement coming from a man yet immature in matters of faith, but who loves judging.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ June 06 2006,19:42)
    Since I came to this forum, the only real difference I have had with my brothers and sisters on this site is my stand on the KJ bible. Yet, that will not keep any of us from loving eachother in Christ. I thank God for bringing me hear. He leads me to many places on the net. I have been learning allot from the past posts. Thank you everyone. I believe it is our unity through the Holy Spirit that brings us to one accord, as did those in the early church.

Amen to that.

:)

How can you say you know God and you have not been born again?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    What evidence would satisfy you?

Tongues? Healings? Word of Knowledge? Discernment of spirits?
    Perhaps scripture recall? Love of the Word? Hunger for scriptural truth?
    Love of the Body of Christ? Love of neighbour? Peace?

Or is the most important test agreement with you?

To know God is to know his word.

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    It is not the knowing of the written Word that saves us. It is obedience to that Word. We do not worship the Word but feed on the life that is in it.

How will you know it Nick if you do not read eat. If you have a loaf of bread. It can't become part of you unless you eat it. It is the same with God's word. The more you read it, the more it becomes part of you. God reveals himself through his word. If you never read God's word, would could you say your know God better then someone who know's God's word? Jesus is the only one who could of done that. I believe God gives words of wisdom and knowledge Nick through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, but if it is contrary to his written word, I do believe it not to be of God.

KJV: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account