A spirit, once dead, reborn

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 315 total)
  • Author

We love you Nick.

We want you to ask Jesus into your heart.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    The name of this forum is
    “a spirit, 0nce dead, reborn.”
    Those who wish to contribute to this line of thought are welcome to do so but attempted harrassment of other members is not appropriate here.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2006,02:30)
    Hi ,
    The name of this forum is
    “a spirit, 0nce dead, reborn.”
    Those who wish to contribute to this line of thought are welcome to do so but attempted harrassment of other members is not appropriate here.

I don't understand. If you disagree with what a person is teaching and scripturaly explain why you disagree; is that harrassment? Not if but when someone points out my shortcomings I look at it and if my accuser is right I do the right thing I apologize.

If I were to disagree with that person I don't consider that harrassment but a sincere disagreement. I seek the Lord.

As I said I disagree with Nick and others that My God would deny a child salvation because of water. I gave scripture explaining the “heart” of the matter. Scripture says that some are ignorant of the righteousness of God, which certainly explains why anyone would think God is a murderer.

I stand by scripture that God So Loved the World that He gave His Son. Love being the foundation of the gospel.

Certainly if one gives his heart to God but cannot (beyond his control) get to water to be baptized and God would as this teaching says deny him salvation then this is not love but evil.

If God is a murderer then I do not wish to serve a god that would murder His own child.

How is “we love you Nick harrassment”? I know the teaching no matter who is teaching it is wrong. I cannot as a child of God allow this teaching to be without opposition. As I said this teaching is saying MY GOD is a murderer and I DON”T LIKE IT!

Am I as a defender of the faith to just sit by and watch as this teaching goes out to the world.

Nick is the administrator am I to over look this because of his rank? It makes no difference who is teaching it. If it were t8 and all of the forum this doesn't make this teaching correct.

Jesus said that the majority is wrong. Straight and narrow is the way to salvation and few are they that find it.

If you are able to quote the bible but have not love then you are nothing (1Cor 13:2).

Quote (kenrch @ July 28 2006,14:39)
    If you are able to quote the bible but have not love then you are nothing (1Cor 13:2).

This says it all.

Dear Ty,

Please read this and tell me if you think it is interpreted correctly?

typrsn
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 18 2006,19:41)
    Dear Ty,

H,

Please read what?

The beginning of this thread.

typrsn
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 18 2006,19:41)
    Dear Ty,

H,

We have discuseed this issue over and over and over. Now you still desiire to discuss it further? I do not. NO, I DO NOT THINK IT IS INTERPRETED CORRECTLY AND YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY. Please do not bring this issue up with me again.

Then you fail.

It is not that hard. It is the milk. If you can't get past the milk, your meat will have worms.

Have you not read a little leaven leaventh the whole lump.

A man must be born again. This cannot happen in the flesh. For we are born once in the flesh and we die. So Jesus is not speaking of the flesh. So if Jesus is not speaking of the flesh, he must be speaking about the spirit. So for the Spirit to be born again, it had to be born once and then die. Common Sense. But to be saved and to be able to enter into the Kingdom of God, a man must be born again in the Spirit.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 21 2006,18:17)
    A man must be born again. This cannot happen in the flesh. For we are born once in the flesh and we die. So Jesus is not speaking of the flesh. So if Jesus is not speaking of the flesh, he must be speaking about the spirit. So for the Spirit to be born again, it had to be born once and then die. Common Sense. But to be saved and to be able to enter into the Kingdom of God, a man must be born again in the Spirit.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Hi H,
    So does The Holy Spirit die, in your view, or have I not understood you?

You are learning. What happened in the garden of Eden when Adam sinned? God told him the day he ate of the fruit, he would surely die. Yet, Adam lived in the flesh to about the age of 930 years I believe. So if he did not die in the flesh, what happened? Because of sin, man became sold unto sin and was held under the bondage of death. He died in the spirit and because of this, he became seperate from God. When men died in the flesh, because they were dead in the spirit, their souls were trapped in death, being held captive until Christ set them free. That is the all the righteous dead. The unrighteous remain in hell to this day.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Adam died.

Yes, Adam died. Reread what the scriptures say Nick. God told them the day they eat of the fruit they would die. And they did. He was referring to the day they ate of the fruit that they would die and they did. When Adam and Eve sinned, because of that sin, they died. In the spirit first, and then in the flesh. And now, unless a man is not reborn by the quickening Spirit, they will not enter into the Kingdom of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    He was condemned that day.
    He died that day.

Of course you have to take into account Ps 90 4.

” 4For (F)a thousand years in Your sight
    Are like (G)yesterday when it passes by,
    Or as a (H)watch in the night.”

No Nick, read God's Word. Adam and Eve died the day that sin was found in them. It is sin that causes death Nick. Think. And when they sinned, they died at that moment. Not hundreds of years later.

NickHassan
    Participant

ummm

The real world is the spiritual world. Our world is the created world. It is the spirit of the man that matters. If this spirit is not reborn, by the quickening spirit, it will never enter the Kingdom of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account