A spirit, once dead, reborn

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 315 total)
  • Author

Nick, why is it so hard for you to believe that all you have to do is ask Christ into your heart? Millions have been born again by doing just that. Read the gospels Nick. Read the words that Jesus spoke. Nick, you can't be saved if you don't have in your heart. And he won't come into your heart until you ask him. As long as your self will prevents it, he will not enter. You must tear the vail of self will from off your heart and become submissive to his will for him to enter. And that comes by asking through faith. Please Nick, what can it hurt. I promise you your life will never be the same. Just as it says in the scriptures, all things will be made new.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Do not preach to the choir but seek more of the Spirit.
    I pray that your eyes will see.

I pray that you will be saved.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Thank you.
    Now back to your studies.
    Abiding in the Word can you show us all that salvation is by “inviting Jesus into your heart”?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 27 2006,23:34)
    Hi H,
    Thank you.
    Now back to your studies.
    Abiding in the Word can you show us all that salvation is by “inviting Jesus into your heart”?

Nick you know the word and as I told you I admire your zeal. But there is a side that is deeper than the words on the paper. Scripture agrees that the righteousness of God would never comdem a person because he can't get to water.

I hope that you would never do that. Why would God? Yes Nick I know without a doubt that God would never do that. If you think that it is even possible for Him to do that then you don't know God.

And it's time that you did to complete what He wants you to be.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    We hear a lot of personal opinions on this site and thank you for sharing yours.

But we are seeking biblical knowledge and not opinion.

Gal. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal. 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

John 7:38 He who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, from within him will flow rivers of living water.”

Romans 10:9 that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Thank you.
    And so when we are born again and receive living water of the Spirit of Christ he begins to grow in us unto Christ himself.

Christ lives in our heart. It is the gospel of Christ, the Word of God that is the living waters that flows from the man. As the man repented from his sinful self, and became submissive to the will of Christ by asking him into his heart by faith, Christ becomes the inner strength of the man against sin. And as that man grows in faith in Christ, he grows stronger in his battles against sin. Yet, not on his own accord, but on his faith in Jesus. For Jesus is our strength against sin.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2006,00:11)
    Hi kenrch,
    We hear a lot of personal opinions on this site and thank you for sharing yours.

But we are seeking biblical knowledge and not opinion.

Oh Nick, Bibical knowledge like the book of Enoch?   Any writings that seemly support your guess work.  Your pride is shielding the truth from your egotistical spirit.  I'm not throwing insults I'm speaking truth.

Can you be, is it possible, you being a teacher and not know such elementary things.  

The way you correct people by lording over them and not by love.  The sarcastic rude way you do things that I noticed with our very first conversion.  As one of the new members said “the venom in your words” all unecessary hate.

Pride, I'm afraid it goes deeper than that.  So much that you deny help!  I'm truly saddened.

God can't reach you if you won't let Him. 🙁

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    “Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2006,00:55)
    Hi kenrch,
    “Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of”

Yes Nick that's what I said. “Venom in your words” That's from a newbe.

1Pe 5:3 neither as lording it over the charge allotted to you, but making yourselves ensamples to the flock.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    If you were filled with the Soirit of Christ then we would see it overflowing into your posts.

At present we still see a smorgasbord of scripture and opinion and experience and a need to pay attention to the judgement of others. Please remain on the more important tasks at hand and leave judging to God
    As James 3 says
    ” 1(A)Let not many of you become teachers, (B)my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.
    2For we all Âstumble in many ways (D)If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a (E)perfect man, able to (F)bridle the whole body as well.

3Now (G)if we put the bits into the horses' mouths so that they will obey us, we direct their entire body as well.

4Look at the ships also, though they are so great and are driven by strong winds, are still directed by a very small rudder wherever the inclination of the pilot desires.

5So also the tongue is a small part of the body, and yet it (H)boasts of great things (I)See how great a forest is set aflame by such a small fire!

6And (J)the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which (K)defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by (L)hell.

7For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race.

8But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of (M)deadly poison.

9With it we bless (N)our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, (O)who have been made in the likeness of God;

10from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way.

11Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?

12(P)Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh”
    Blessings Kenrch.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    I want to encourage you to keep walking because your zeal is refreshing and if you have listening ears you can become a great servant of God.

He is a power brother in the Lord. Christ is his saviour and lives in his heart.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2006,01:33)
    Hi kenrch,
    I want to encourage you to keep walking because your zeal is refreshing and if you have listening ears you can become a great servant of God.

A servant that deny's the righteousness of God? Not for me!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2006,01:22)
    Hi kenrch,
    If you were filled with the Soirit of Christ then we would see it overflowing into your posts.

At present we still see a smorgasbord of scripture and opinion and experience and a need to pay attention to the judgement of others. Please remain on the more important tasks at hand and leave judging to God
    As James 3 says
    ” 1(A)Let not many of you become teachers, (B)my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.
    2For we all ©stumble in many ways (D)If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a (E)perfect man, able to (F)bridle the whole body as well.

3Now (G)if we put the bits into the horses' mouths so that they will obey us, we direct their entire body as well.

4Look at the ships also, though they are so great and are driven by strong winds, are still directed by a very small rudder wherever the inclination of the pilot desires.

5So also the tongue is a small part of the body, and yet it (H)boasts of great things (I)See how great a forest is set aflame by such a small fire!

6And (J)the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which (K)defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by (L)hell.

7For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race.

8But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of (M)deadly poison.

9With it we bless (N)our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, (O)who have been made in the likeness of God;

10from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way.

11Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?

12(P)Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh”
    Blessings Kenrch.

Nick you should heed your own post! venom the man said Nick. Not me their are other people who see the same thing.

You think too much of yourself. You dismiss everything if it concerns you.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't want to be as you! You are not my mentor. Jesus Christ in my mentor.

I don't know what spirit you have that would condemn your own son for lack of water! And then say your god would do the same! No sir that's not for me!

Amen.

NickHassan
    Participant

sigh

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2006,02:17)
    sigh

Ah! Nick don't sigh. I've already won! :D

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account