A personal oppology!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

WJ: Heartwarming post! We need more of this. I pray for the blessings of God upon all of you. TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 29 2010,05:45)
    WJ: Heartwarming post! We need more of this. I pray for the blessings of God upon all of you. TK

Thanks Tim!

Blessing to you and yours!

Keith

terraricca
    Participant

hi

Lk 6:32 “Suppose you love those who love you. Should anyone praise you for that? Even ‘sinners’ love those who love them
    Lk 10:21 At that time Jesus was full of joy through the Holy Spirit. He said, “I praise you, Father. You are Lord of heaven and earth. You have hidden these things from the wise and educated. But you have shown them to little children. Yes, Father. This is what you wanted.

Jn 5:44 “You accept praise from one another. But you make no effort to receive the praise that comes from the only God. So how can you believe?
    Jn 12:43 They loved praise from people more than praise from God.

1Co 4:5 So don’t judge anything before the appointed time. Wait until the Lord returns. He will bring to light what is hidden in the dark. He will show the real reasons why people do what they do. At that time each person will receive praise from God.

terraricca
    Participant

edj

i stick to my quote,you may not see what you doing because you do not want to.

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,01:46)
    edj

Christ said blessed are the one who lessen to there message he was refering to the message of the aposteles and to us,NOT YOUR MESSAGE ,SO LEAVE IT TO THE SCRIPTURES AND THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST TO GIVE THE UNDERSTANDING OF TRUTH,
    your truth will only end up confusing them.

Hi Terraricca,

What the heck are you talking about?
    Why are you bringing me personally into the story;
    and casting me in a negative light at that?
    Don't you ever have anything nice to say?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 31 2010,23:03)
    edj

edj

Christ said blessed are the one who lessen to there message he was refering to the message of the aposteles and to us,NOT YOUR MESSAGE ,SO LEAVE IT TO THE SCRIPTURES AND THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST TO GIVE THE UNDERSTANDING OF TRUTH,

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

Hi Terraricca,

What do 'you' see me doing?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

edj

this is your post i was reffering to;Hi Kieth,

You do add a lot, helping others see “Bible Truth” that they would not ordinarily see;
    because while we all have this blind spot, others can see past our blind spot, while we cannot!
    1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

This is why God tells us in his word to take seriously the advice of others, here are “The Bible”=63 verses…
    Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes,
    the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be
    called TREES of righteousness, THE PLANTING (Matt.13:37-38) of the LORD, that He (YHVH=63) might be glorified.
    Gen.2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Jer.31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion,
    and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine,
    and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd:
    and their soul shall be as a watered garden;
    and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Isaiah 51:3 For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places;
    and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD;
    joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
    Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me,
    and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth,

Isaiah 58:11-12 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul;
    then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
    And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought,
    and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water,
    whose waters fail not. And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places:
    thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called,
    The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Your Brother in Christ!
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

edl

edj

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 31 2010,23:03)
    edj

HI Terraricca,

I remember the transcription, but your re-posting,
    it adds no clarity to my original question to you.

What do you see me doing?

Ed J

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account