A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 13 2010,16:20)
    Did you hear the latest news?

The chief Exorcist in the Catholic Church believes Satan has infiltrated the Vatican.

<a href="http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Devil-Has-Infiltrated-Vatican-Says-Exorcist-Father-Gabriel-Amorth-Church-Sex-Scandals-Evid

ence/Article/201003215571827?f=rss” target=”_blank”>http://news.sky.com/skynews&#8230;.7?f=rss

And available on other main news sources.

Daniel 8v23,”There shall arise a king, impudent and skilled in intrigue. He shall be strong and powerful, bring about fearful ruin,and succeed in his undertaking. He shall destroy powerful peoples;and his cunning shall be against the holy ones” To me this is happining. Not just Catholics only, but a large part of the world, Those who have been overtaken because they have been decieved “by all the power and signs and wonders at the power of falsehood-by every seduction the wicked can devise for those destined to ruin because they have not opened their hearts to the truth in order to be saved.”

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 13 2010,13:35)

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 13 2010,14:56)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 13 2010,12:35)

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 13 2010,00:29)
    I do not believe the pope is the anti-christ. Imperfect yes. Sinful yes. Antichrist no. He does profess that Jesus is the son of God, the anti-christ would not. I find great comfort in knowing that God will set things straight and has everything under control. I think one of the first things he will do when he comes is to show that all churches are imperfect, especially the ones who #1- profess that they have a monopoly on grace and#2 the ones who do not revere his son. God is coming and he is going to be looking for faith, not  doctrines or traditions. I believe that the anti-christ will be well concealed, so the wise should focus on God and not let anything in the world distract themselves from him. For instance, in my church after service I hear many men talk about football. They even have team logos on thier cars, but no christian fish. Who are they promoting? I hear others talk of who is good on 'American idol'.Couple of days ago the 'Oscars' were the main story. Strangely enough, Oscar is a gold statue of a man coveted by all movie 'stars'. My point is this, I do not believe the anti-christ will be very obvious, besides all other distractions to God, so the wise should stay focused on God and love one another as he commanded, bar none. Marana tha!

I completly agree with you Mike in all you say here.

Iv always seen distractions as a trick, theyre everywhere , I mean look at life today! God will know the heart of all.

Thanks Karmarie, Like I said before, we will meet someday, I wish it was today. Love and peace, Mike

Its always nice to have someone like you come along and cheer up a  dull day Mike, im glad to meet you and look forward to the day. What is your picture thing under your name?  I cant quite make out what it is!

This is the upper half of a gold statue of Elvis in a Jerusalem suburb. It is very offensive to me in many ways. First and foremost, beside that picture on the front page in the newspaper, in very bold letters, was the headline ” ISRAEL HONORS”THE KING” “. As in the first post, 'The King' is another title for God. Elvis isn't my king. Not one Pastor here said a peep. The world seems asleep to me. He is holding a star of David(the real King who is through Jesus on his throne forever), and the statue is in front of a shrine to Elvis.”he who seats himself in God's temple and even declares himself to be God”. Mark 13v14 “When you see the abominable and destructive presence standing where it should not be-let the reader take note!-those in Judea must flee to the mountains”. Couple of days ago, Biden landed in Israel to find out that Israel announced more building in East Jerusalem, even though that is the one main issue to the two state solution. The Jews have diamond hard heads, thats how God made them, and sooner or later to do-do is going to hit the fan, and with all the abominations they practice God doesn't have a reason to defend them, in fact, he will invoke the law of Moses, the religion that few of them follow anyway, but thier law anyway. Deuteronomy 28v20- “The Lord will put a curse on you, defeat and frustration in every enterprise you undertake, until you are speedily destroyed and perish for the evil you have done in forsaking me”. Godbless

mikeangel
    Participant

Also, pardon me for posting too much. Its raining here and I have the time. I read all the post in this thread and want to state something. It was stated(I'm too lazy to quote) that the mark of the beast was the cross. I strongly disagree with that. In Ezekiel, Chapter 9, God instructs the man with the writing case at his waist to go through Jerusalem and mark a “x” on those who moan and groan over all the abominations practiced within it. He then tells the others to go through the city and destroy all those without the mark. In the original text, it literally said he marked them with a “taw”. In the ancient Hebrew alphabet, the taw is literally a cross. Saved by the cross, not damned by it. I think those who are lost are those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and the things of this world are real, and God is not. Incidentally, they(tho ones with destroying weapons in their hands) are instructed to start at his temple, which could be the leaders of the churches. Very possibly that could be pope, cardinals, bishops,preachers, patriarchs, and ministers. The angels will know, nothing is hidden from them. If I were me I would be moaning and groaning over the idol-worshiping, greedy, evil world we live in and live for God. Surely it can't be long. I hope not, Godbless.

terraricca
    Participant

mIKEA

YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ,BECAUSE WHAT I AM SEEING IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH AND SCRIPTURES.

THERE IS MORE INFO IN SOME OF THE OTHER TOPICS

karmarie
    Participant

T

Everyone has what they see as the “truth” who says you have it or anyone else here- look, everyone disagrees with everyone here! Dont insult someone who has given what they see, thats really not nice. All that truely matters is how strong our faith is, all who call on the name of the Lord will be saved, how our heart is with others too, Jesus returns and seperates who cared about others and who didnt, no mention there of how much you know or what you believed in is there? No.

I have only skimmed through the posts time is short atm but will read later:)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 14 2010,11:18)
    T

Everyone has what they see as the “truth” who says you have it or anyone else here- look, everyone disagrees with everyone here! Dont insult someone who has given what they see, thats really not nice. All that truely matters is how strong our faith is, all who call on the name of the Lord will be saved, how our heart is with others too, Jesus returns and seperates who cared about others and who didnt, no mention there of how much you know or what you believed in is there? No.

I have only skimmed through the posts time is short atm but will read later:)

K

if what you say would be true in that case it does not matter if you believe and what you believe would be not important .

but if you use the WORD OF GOD AND TRUTH YOU TALKING A DIFFERENT WORD,AND YOU ARE BOND TO THE TRUTH OF THAT WORD.
    IF YOU USE YOUR BOOK AND IDEES THIS IS YOURS ,

SO IT MATTERS TO THE TRUTH AND GOD,YOU ARE FREE TO GO TO THE OTHER TOPICS FOR UNBELIEVER AND SEPTICS
    AND CHEW SOME WORDING THERE.

karmarie
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

K

if what you say would be true in that case it does not matter if you believe  and what you believe would be not important .

Saying it not nice to yell at someone and tell them they are in your opinion wrong does not have anything to do with what one believes; does it? This topic was discussing who the Beast of Rev could be?

but if you use the WORD OF GOD AND TRUTH YOU TALKING A DIFFERENT WORD,AND YOU ARE BOND TO THE TRUTH OF THAT WORD.
    IF YOU USE YOUR BOOK AND IDEES THIS IS YOURS ,

What book of mine are you talking about?

SO IT MATTERS TO THE TRUTH AND GOD,YOU ARE FREE TO GO TO THE OTHER TOPICS FOR UNBELIEVER AND SEPTICS AND CHEW SOME WORDING THERE.

As are you.
    Um who said I was an unbeliever and a sceptic?

Think about this;not just you but anyone, if someone was here on this site and they had just started to learn about Christianity, and instead of love and 'open arms' they got judged falsely and yelled at, ?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 01 2010,22:23)

Quote (selah @ Mar. 01 2010,15:57)
    Thanks Georg for your answer that you believe Romanism is one of the beasts, and that it is the second beast … we agree.

That being clear, I would like to move on slowly and carefully.

As you had offered earlier if asked, I would now like your thought as to whether the image, mark and number of the beast is more closely associated with the first or second beast?
    I am not sure that scripture is ABSOLUTELY clear on this, as there are those conflicting views, but I would still be interested in knowing what leads you to your conclusion.

I believe it is the second beast, but I am biased because my scenario is based upon the evidence that Romanism is the False Prophet (or 2nd beast).

How about you … could it be that we agree on something else?

selah

You ask.

((I would now like your thought as to whether the image, mark and number of the beast is more closely associated with the first or second beast?))

The “mark” is of the first beast.
    The image and number, the second beast.

What led me to this conclusion?
    The “mark” of the first beast, the CROSS.
    Long before Jesus was born a man, the Romans used the cross to execute criminals. Then in 312 AD, Constantine was preparing to fight his brother-in-law Maxentius for the title of being the sole emperor of Rome; he had a dream in which he saw a red cross in the heaven with the inscription under it, “under this sign conquer”. He painted red crosses on the shields of his army, and won the battle. He credited the victory to the God of this new religion “Christianity”, which before he had persecuted; in 313 AD he stopped all persecution. Even crusaders later would fight under this sign.
    All that, and the fact that Jesus too was nailed to the cross, made the cross the “mark” of the beast/Rome.

Why is the second beast, out of the earth, referred to as the “image” of the first beast/Rome?
    The second beast structured it self after the first.
    The pope; the emperor.
    The cardinals; the senators.
    The bishops; the governors.
    The priests, and monks; the mayors.

The number 666 of the second beast.
    The pope has an inscription on his crown in Latin.
    V I C A R I V S – F I L I I – D E I
    Meaning; “Vicar of the son of God”
    As you know, some Latin letters have a numerical value also.
    V =5
    I  =1
    C =100
    A =0
    R =0
    I =1
    V =5
    S =0

F =0
    I =1
    L =50
    I =1
    I =1

D =500
    E =0
    I =1
    ———–
       666 TOTAL

Georg

This is the post. It is in george's response. In big letters”THE CROSS”. No harm, just expressing my disagreement with this reasoning and conclusion. Peace and love to terricca.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 13 2010,09:30)
    My whole post was about the use of “antichrist” rather than using one of the specific biblical terms that could be used instead, to make the discussion crystal clear as to the suspect or subject  identified in Revelation.  Image, mark, number first beast etc..

I don't know if others are following this thread, but note the response of Ed J and Georg regarding their “answer” to the question posed.
    Both miss the mark completely.  Both avoid or neglect to address the meat content of the post.

Ed J asks a diversionary question (why do you think the papacy is the “false prophet”?).  That has absolutely nothing to do with the only biblical passages that use the term “antichrist”, and I presented them all.

On any other discussion board that I have been on, I would have received a reply such as:

Yes I agree, if Christians are seriously discussing the book of Revelation, there is a much more specific term or title to use rather than using the generic term “the antichrist”. … and not found in the Book of Revelation.

Or, “you are wrong, using the term “the antichrist” is perfectly biublical when trying to identify or discuss those specific subjects in Revelation.”

At least Georg has stated that all the terms or titles I listed, belong to one individual, the pope.
    Whether he is right or wrong is not a concern or question of my clearly stated post.

I will now repeat the final sentences of my post:

“A discussion is taking place between two Christians that study and understand Bible prophecy wherein on says:  “The papacy is the False Prophet”.
    That cuts to the quick.  There is no confusion.  Whether he is right or wrong in his claim, you KNOW exactly what he is claiming.  Your mind is not cluttered up with all the other possible options.

I think there would be much less confusion between opposing posters if they would come straight out and say exactly what they mean and who they are referring to instead of the reader having to decipher some fuzzy statement or word as 'antichrist'.”

I gave an “example” of a discussion.  I said two people were having a discussion, and yet Ed J asks me:
    “why do you think the papacy is the 'false prophet'”?

If I had given a different example wherein one of the Christians had said:  “The Whitehouse is the False Prophet”.
    Would Ed J be now asking me “why do you (Selah) think the Whitehouse is the 'false prophet'?

If there are any here that have followed this thread, or read my post, I would ask of you a simple question:

Would you prefer one of the following titles or designations to be used if you were discussing Revelation with others?
    Would it make things any more clear for you, or are you satisfied with the term “the antichrist”?

The rider on the first white horse.
    The beast out of the earth.
    The first beast.
    The second beast.
    The false prophet.
    The numbered (666) beast.
    The Image of the beast.

Hi Selah,

Question is: Why did you Post the Papacy is 'the false prophet' if you think differently?

Identifying 'the false prophet'

1) 'Babylon' and 'quran' both have “Gematria” values of (71) Seventy One.
    2) Muslims believe that the 'quran' is 666… Click here and Click here
    3) The writer of the quran (Mohammad) is considered the 'last prophet'
    4) The quran denies both the Father and the Son as outlined in 1John2:22!
      A. They deny the Father by saying there is no (falsely) Gospel. (John 3:16)
      B. The inscription on the 'dome of the rock' in Jerusalem: 'allah has no son'. (Matt.24:15)
    5) According to Sharia law: it is considered “Hate Speech” for a “Christian” to
        talk to a Muslim about “Christ”; worthy of a beheading: LOOK at Rev.20:4!
    6) The quran was declared (falsely) to be given by the angel “Gabriel”…

Here is what the “Scripture” says

Gal:1:8: But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel
    unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
    2Cor:11:14: And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Cor.4:3-3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god
    of this world(satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light
    of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (Eph.5:13-14)

All this information CAN be verified!
    Can there remain any remaining doubt as to who 'the false prophet' is?

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

selah
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You believe that there is a first beast, a second beast, and a false prophet … three separate entities.

I agree with you.

My question to you Mike would be this:  If they are separate entities, can all three be “THE” antichrist?

A yes or no answer is fine with me, no explanation needed.

karmarie
    Participant

T, lets put a stop to squabbling! lol, I just dont like to see anyone treated unfair I have a history of that here. Dont take it personal. Were here to learn, and its important we understand who the beast of Rev is because it is the last days we are in, the whole world is decieved, I dont want to be decieved as im sure most dont. Peace.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 14 2010,13:29)
    Hi Mike,

You believe that there is a first beast, a second beast, and a false prophet … three separate entities.

I agree with you.

My question to you Mike would be this:  If they are separate entities, can all three be “THE” antichrist?

A yes or no answer is fine with me, no explanation needed.

Hi Selah,

The second beast(Re.13:11) is identified by John as 'the false prophet'.
    That would mean the Third would be Rev.12:3 or 'red dragon'; would it not?

Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

Show me were the dragon/Satan, is considered a beast.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 14 2010,14:23)
    Ed

Show me were the dragon/Satan, is considered a beast.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Rev.17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon
    a scarlet colored beast(Rev.12:3), full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

Does Satan the Devil have seven heads?
    What is meant by “the wilderness”?
    What do the ten horn imply?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 14 2010,14:45)
    Ed

1) Does Satan the Devil have seven heads?
    2) What is meant by “the wilderness”?
    3) What do the ten horn imply?

Georg

Hi Georg,

1) The seven headed dragon is a vision (given to John) representing Lucifer.
    Rev.17:11 And (Lucifer) the beast that was, and is not, even he is
                    the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

2) The wilderness was meant as a place to flee to.
    The woman that gave birth to a man child(Rev.12:5) fled to this wilderness.
    Rev.12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,
                  that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days(3 1/2 years).

3) Rev.17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings,
                        which have received no kingdom as yet; but
                        receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Presenting “Bible Truth” is not a competition(between us), it's for all to understand!
    I think you should grow up a little and help others to understand how Lucifer works to keep people from “The Truth”!

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Satan did the work already ,we are just living it out to the end,Revelation is not about Satan its about things to come,and things that are.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 14 2010,08:27)
    Also, pardon me for posting too much. Its raining here and I have the time. I read all the post in this thread and want to state something. It was stated(I'm too lazy to quote) that the mark of the beast was the cross. I strongly disagree with that. In Ezekiel, Chapter 9, God instructs the man with the writing case at his waist to go through Jerusalem and mark a “x” on those who moan and groan over all the abominations practiced within it. He then tells the others to go through the city and destroy all those without the mark. In the original text, it literally said he marked them with a “taw”. In the ancient Hebrew alphabet, the taw is literally a cross. Saved by the cross, not damned by it. I think those who are lost are those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and the things of this world are real, and God is not. Incidentally, they(tho ones with destroying weapons in their hands) are instructed to start at his temple, which could be the leaders of the churches. Very possibly that could be pope, cardinals, bishops,preachers, patriarchs, and ministers. The angels will know, nothing is hidden from them. If I were me I would be moaning and groaning over the idol-worshiping, greedy, evil world we live in and live for God. Surely it can't be long. I hope not, Godbless.

Do you know that in Ancient times the cross was put on the Soldiers Shields? By that cross they went to war and concert. It is a tool they used to hang people with at that time. I would not hang that around my neck. Not only Jesus was killed on the cross. Remember the two that hang on the cross next to Jesus. One asked Him to forgive Him, and what did Jesus say to Him? So as far as I am concerned it could be the mark of the beast. If you go into a Catholic Church you will find a cross with Jesus figure on it…to me another abomination to God.
    Peace and Love Irene

selah
    Participant

Ed J,

You quoted my post to Mike where I asked him if there can be three “THE” antichrists?

You replied to that in part by saying the second beast (Rev 13:11) is identified by John as the 'false prophet' ……..

I did not ask that question, so why would you provide that information, as I think everyone here knows very well that the second beast becomes the false prophet.

On the other hand, you may wish to respond to the actual question … can there be three “THE” antichrists?

If your answer is that there can only be one “THE” antichrist, then which of the three Mike noted would be “THE” one?

Does anyone now see and understand the futility of using “The antichrist”  when discussing the separate entities noted in Revelation?

First beast
    Second beast
    False prophet
    Numbered beast
    Image of the beast

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 14 2010,13:59)
    T, lets put a stop to squabbling! lol, I just dont like to see anyone treated unfair I have a history of that here. Dont take it personal. Were here to learn, and its important we understand who the beast of Rev is because it is the last days we are in, the whole world is decieved, I dont want to be decieved as im sure most dont. Peace.

K

ok so be it ,as you wich

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account