A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 15 2010,07:53)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 14 2010,22:48)

Quote (karmarie @ April 14 2010,22:16)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 14 2010,23:45)
    Dan 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The saints should have been so lucky if their persecution had only lasted for three and a half years.
    The abomination is that what made Christs sacrifice of none effect, the Mass sacrifice. Why is it necessary when Jesus did it all?

Hbr 10:10   By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  

This abomination was “set up” in 227 AD, and 1,290 days/years later, 1517 AD,  exposed by Martin Luther.
    The 1,335 days/years, give us the time of the first resurrection; waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means being alive.
    The counting for these years (1,335) begins with the reign of the little horn, 565 AD, Dan. 7:8,25; Rev. 13:11,5-8.

Georg

Hi Georg

I believe it will be 3 1/2 years,

..”For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, and never will be.
    And if the Lord had not cut short the days, no human being would be saved
    . But for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

So, it will be the worst time ever since the creation of the World, and if the time isnt cut to just these 3 1/2 years no-one would be left alive.

It is our World today which has enough Nuclear Weapons to destroy the planet 3 times over. Enough Anger to make a WW3 so bad in comparrison to anything ever seen.

That tribulation was meant for the Jews, and it did happen during the Hitler years; had Germany won the war there would be no flesh (Jew) alive to day. They, the Jews, are God's elect. You look at Jer. 30:7, and Dan. 12:1, they give the same prophecy, and it is for the Jews.
    What the world will have to face is God's wrath, and he has many options to punish us for all the evil we have done.

Georg

georg

what you think about this;;Heb 12:24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
    Heb 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?
    Heb 12:26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”
    Heb 12:27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
    Heb 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,
    Heb 12:29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”

Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

I don't understand your question.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 15 2010,23:34)

Dan 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The saints should have been so lucky if their persecution had only lasted for three and a half years.
    The abomination is that what made Christs sacrifice of none effect, the Mass sacrifice. Why is it necessary when Jesus did it all?

Hbr 10:10   By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  

This abomination was “set up” in 227 AD, and 1,290 days/years later, 1517 AD,  exposed by Martin Luther.
    The 1,335 days/years, give us the time of the first resurrection; waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means being alive.
    The counting for these years (1,335) begins with the reign of the little horn, 565 AD, Dan. 7:8,25; Rev. 13:11,5-8.

Georg

Hi Georg

..”For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, and never will be.

So, it will be the worst time ever since the creation of the World, and if the time isnt cut to just these 3 1/2 years no-one would be left alive.

It is our World today which has enough Nuclear Weapons to destroy the planet 3 times over. Enough Anger to make a WW3 so bad in comparrison to anything ever seen.

That tribulation was meant for the Jews, and it did happen during the Hitler years; had Germany won the war there would be no flesh (Jew) alive to day. They, the Jews, are God's elect. You look at Jer. 30:7, and Dan. 12:1, they give the same prophecy, and it is for the Jews.
    What the world will have to face is God's wrath, and he has many options to punish us for all the evil we have done.

Georg

georg

what you think about this;;Heb 12:24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
    Heb 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?
    Heb 12:26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”
    Heb 12:27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
    Heb 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,

Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Georg

georg

to see it right ,
    Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.[/quote

do you see that holyness is required?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2010,01:53)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 15 2010,23:34)

Georg

Hi Georg

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

to see it right ,
    Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.[/quote

do you see that holyness is required?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

the tribulation you talk about in you quote as nothing the do with israel ,the tribulation in revelation is not addressed to israel.

this is why i show you that scripture;Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.[/quote

to show you what kind of people will come out the great tribulation.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah.

Theres 2 examples of a White Horse:

Rev 6:1
    ….. I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer..”

Rev 19:11
    …..Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse………the name by which he is called is The Word of God.

And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses.

White represents Purity.

I believe the Rider on the First White Horse is The Holy Spirit.
    The second rider and White Horse is The Word of God.

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

How many great tribulations are there?

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Jacob's trouble meaning Israel's trouble.

Dan 12:1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The children of thy, Daniel's people, were the Jews.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Jeremiah and Daniel are very clear who will be in trouble, and will be saved out of it; is Jesus speaking of another great tribulation? there can only be one greatest tribulation ever.
    The question you might have is; who are the elect?

Deu 7:6 ¶ For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Isa 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

because there refusal they will be in the second resurrection.

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

No one doubts that the rider on the second white horse is Jesus, that is why my question only involved the first one.

In that you believe the first one is the Holy Spirit, what leads you to that conclusion?  Is it something you have read in a commentary, or, do you think that white always indicates purity, or is it more of a gut feeling of yours?

PS  Have you read any of Guinness' book at Historicism Last Days yet?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2010,02:06)
    georg

because there refusal they will be in the second resurrection.

Again, what does that have to do with what I said, or the great tribulation.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 16 2010,21:44)
    terraricca

Jer 30:7   Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.  

Dan 12:1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.  

Mat 24:21   For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  

Mat 24:22   And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

Jeremiah and Daniel are very clear who will be in trouble, and will be saved out of it; is Jesus speaking of another great tribulation? there can only be one greatest tribulation ever.

Deu 7:6 ¶ For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.  

Isa 45:4   For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.  

Isa 65:22   They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Rom 11:28   As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.  

Georg

georg

there is only one left for the end;human race.

Jer;30;7 applies to Israel 70 AD.
    Dan;12;1 applies to Israel 70 AD
    Mat 24;14-44 applies to Israel 70AD and secondly in part only to the great tribulation of his return.

Deu;7;6 applies to faithful believers in Christ.
    Isa;45;4-8 applies to Christ and is followers.
    Isa;65;17-25 applies to the millennium.

Rom 11 ;28 this applies to all Israel who have not accepted Christ but remain attached to the law,they will be part of the second resurrection and so closing the door

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 17 2010,05:58)
    Hi Karmarie,

No one doubts that the rider on the second white horse is Jesus…

Hi Selah,

The rider on the white horse of Rev.19:11-19 is the “HolySpitit”: Jesus' FATHER! (Click Here)

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 17 2010,05:58)
    Hi Karmarie,

No one doubts that the rider on the second white horse is Jesus…

(((((((((((((((((((((((((EDIT))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Selah,

The rider on the white horse of Rev.19:11-19 is the “HolySpirit”: Jesus' FATHER! (Click Here)

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Ed, Why did you need to edit that? Theres no difference in the 2 posts?
    The rider on the second Horse (Rev 19) is the Word of God – Jesus, it cant be the Father because it doesnt say that.
    It is identified as The Word.

Have you asked for editing rights?

karmarie
    Participant

Oh, sorry I see the spelling mistake now.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 17 2010,07:58)
    Hi Karmarie,

No one doubts that the rider on the second white horse is Jesus, that is why my question only involved the first one.

In that you believe the first one is the Holy Spirit, what leads you to that conclusion?  Is it something you have read in a commentary, or, do you think that white always indicates purity, or is it more of a gut feeling of yours?

PS  Have you read any of Guinness' book at Historicism Last Days yet?

Hi Selah,

I learned through some reading years ago that the rider on the first white Horse represents False religion.

As you brought up the subject I re-read that part of Revelations and saw it differently, and I looked into it more and saw the connection in white as representing purity,  then I did some reading on the net and found this: (click below)

http://www.bibleprophecyrevealed.us/main/white.html

(Sorry I havent done any of your recommended reading, its the school holidays at the moment, theyre back to school on Monday:)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 17 2010,19:26)
    Ed,
    The rider on the second Horse (Rev 19) is the Word of God – Jesus, it cant be the Father because it doesnt say that.

Hi Karmarie,

Rev.19:13 does NOT say Jesus either?
    Religious traditions has read into John 1:1-14 to concoct what has been propagated. (Acts 17:11)

The Bible says in Hebrews 9:28 that “The Word” is Jesus' Father  
    and it also says Jesus' Father is The “HolySpirit” in Matt.1:18, 1:20 / Luke 1:35!

The Word(A.K.A. “The Bible”=63) says in Luke 8:11 that “The Word”(YHVH=63) is The Seed that the “Son of Man” sows! (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. Check me out Read it(The Bible) for yourself!

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Hi Karina,

Once (Last Post Here), but I'm not even sure if it was even seen by “T”.

I consider myself auspicious for having faced minimal 'religious bigotry' from people on this forum!

God bless
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 17 2010,22:18)

Ed,

Hi Karina,

Once (Last Post Here), but I'm not even sure if it was even seen by “T”.

I consider myself auspicious for having faced minimal 'religious bigotry' from people on this forum!

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed, what do you mean when you said..”I consider myself auspicious for having faced minimal 'religious bigotry' from people on this forum!”..too many big words for me at the moment, im half asleep. Iv never bothered to ask for edit rights.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 17 2010,22:17)

Ed,

Hi Karmarie,

Rev.19:13 does NOT say Jesus either?
    Religious traditions has read into John 1:1-14 to concoct what has been propagated. (Acts 17:11)

The Bible says in Hebrews 9:28 that “The Word” is Jesus' Father  
    and it also says Jesus' Father is The “HolySpirit” in Matt.1:18, 1:20 / Luke 1:35!

The Word(A.K.A. “The Bible”=63) says in Luke 8:11 that “The Word”(YHVH=63) is The Seed that the “Son of Man” sows! (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. Check me out Read it(The Bible) for yourself!

ok, thanks, I'l read that too.
    But it says his name is the Word of God….The Word of God is the Spirit who became Jesus in the flesh. It cant be the Father. ok I'l read it:)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2010,16:17)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 16 2010,21:44)
    terraricca

Jer 30:7   Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.  

Mat 24:21   For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  

Mat 24:22   And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

Isa 45:4   For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.  

Isa 65:22   They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Rom 11:28   As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.  

Georg

georg

there is only one left for the end;human race.

Jer;30;7 applies to Israel 70 AD.
    Dan;12;1 applies to Israel 70 AD
    Mat 24;14-44 applies to Israel 70AD and secondly in part only to the great tribulation of his return.

Deu;7;6 applies to faithful believers in Christ.
    Isa;45;4-8 applies to Christ and is followers.
    Isa;65;17-25 applies to the millennium.

Rom 11 ;28 this applies to all Israel who have not accepted Christ but remain attached to the law,they will be part of the second resurrection and so closing the door

Sorry terraricca, I'm not even in the mood to straighten out so much confusion.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account