A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 05 2010,20:26)

Hi Selah.

To be honest I still just get a blank with the RCC and all the denominations. I feel no desire to go running to anyone telling them to get out of there. I could think of other things where I do. I know its not always good to go by just feelings. But with this its different. I still believe the time will be 3 1/2 years, and it will be the worst time in the worlds history, never to be repeated, on a worldwide scale, a time when all would have to decide how strong their faith is; plus the Bible says the Beast will be destroyed at the end of the World, at the final world battle. (well thats how I understand it), the RCC seems to be falling apart, with all thats happening, not getting stronger. Theres bigger things rising than them; theyre not rising.

Hi Karmarie,

According to Papal prophesy: the next Pope is suppose to be the last Pope; are you aware of this prophesy?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 06 2010,07:48)
    Hi Karmarie,

According to Papal prophesy: the next Pope is suppose to be the last Pope; are you aware of this prophesy?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ha true, no I didnt know that.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 02 2010,11:23)
    ToK

falls prophetes, means telling lies in the name of God.

you may add to your list all christian evangelical,protestant and others ,who have prophesy the end ,and the return of Christ,and still preach lies in direct conflict to the scriptures.

I agree T,

Also Church and State combining, and people of God paying taxes to support things like War, Abortion, Murder etc too.

We rely on the Governments and support them, when it should be different. In the Early church it was.

karmarie
    Participant

I appretiate the time you spent though Selah, I will read a book with more about it ok- just incase your right:)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 06 2010,21:43)
    I appretiate the time you spent though Selah, I will read a book with more about it ok- just incase your right:)

In case She is right?  Give me a break…. the Catholic Church and their Mass is an abomination to God.  Crucifying Jesus all over again.  That is what the Mass does.  Get some facts about the Church.  Not only that, what about their worship to Holy Maria the Mother of God, who according to them stayed  a Virgin?  You believe in all of that?  Not only the trinity doctrine.  Wow, we have another Catholic here?  Is that what you are telling us….all you have to do is google Catholic Church and you will get some facts…..
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 13 2010,10:51)

In case She is right?  Give me a break…. the Catholic Church and their Mass is an abomination to God.  Crucifying Jesus all over again.  That is what the Mass does.  Get some facts about the Church.  Not only that, what about their worship to Holy Maria the Mother of God, who according to them stayed  a Virgin?  You believe in all of that?  Not only the trinity doctrine.  Wow, we have another Catholic here?  Is that what you are telling us….all you have to do is google Catholic Church and you will get some facts…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi.

Selah isnt a 'she'? He wasnt the one talking.

I would rather stand by the Catholic Church than many other organisations or groups …but NO- im not a Catholic. My Family who I love are Catholics. So I love them and have nothing against their Church of choice!

How does 3 1/2 years become thousands of years? especially when…

..he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, ….  And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.  Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.”…Daniel 12.

And its repeated in Revelations.

karmarie
    Participant

Catholic Church leaders spoke out repeatedly against the invasion of Iraq.

Catholic Church leaders speak out repeatedly against Abortions and Murder.

Are they using their power to bring about good or evil?
    From what I heard the Church apologised for the past.
    You cant judge a whole Church on some bad Priests and some bad choices.   Remove the Pedophiles, Destroy the Idols, Remove the 'Hail Mary's' Stop calling the Pope 'Holy Father' and they should be ok.  

“….The most consistent and frequent promoter of peace and human rights for the last two decades has been Pope John Paul II.
    From Iraqi War I to Iraqi War II, he has echoed the voice of Paul VI, crying out before the United Nations in 1965: War No More, War Never Again!
    John Paul II stated before the 2003 war that this war would be a defeat for humanity which could not be morally or legally justified.
    In the weeks and months before the U.S. attacked Iraq, not only the Holy Father, but also one Cardinal and Archbishop after another at the Vatican spoke out against a “preemptive” or “preventive” strike. They declared that the just war theory could not justify such a war. Archbishop Jean-Louis Tauran said that such a “war of aggression” is a crime against peace. Archbishop Renato Martino, who used the same words in calling the possible military intervention a “crime against peace that cries out vengeance before God,” also criticized the pressure that the most powerful nations exerted on the less powerful ones on the U.N. Security Council to support the war. The Pope spoke out almost every day against war and in support of diplomatic efforts for peace.”

http://www.cjd.org/paper/jp2war.html

Blessed are the peace-makers: for they shall be called children of God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 13 2010,20:11)
    Catholic Church leaders spoke out repeatedly against the invasion of Iraq.

Catholic Church leaders speak out repeatedly against Abortions and Murder.

Are they using their power to bring about good or evil?
    You cant judge a whole Church on some bad Priests and some bad choices.   Remove the Pedophiles, Destroy the Idols, Remove the 'Hail Mary's' Stop calling the Pope 'Holy Father' and they should be ok.  

“….The most consistent and frequent promoter of peace and human rights for the last two decades has been Pope John Paul II.
    From Iraqi War I to Iraqi War II, he has echoed the voice of Paul VI, crying out before the United Nations in 1965: War No More, War Never Again!
    John Paul II stated before the 2003 war that this war would be a defeat for humanity which could not be morally or legally justified.
    In the weeks and months before the U.S. attacked Iraq, not only the Holy Father, but also one Cardinal and Archbishop after another at the Vatican spoke out against a “preemptive” or “preventive” strike. They declared that the just war theory could not justify such a war. Archbishop Jean-Louis Tauran said that such a “war of aggression” is a crime against peace. Archbishop Renato Martino, who used the same words in calling the possible military intervention a “crime against peace that cries out vengeance before God,” also criticized the pressure that the most powerful nations exerted on the less powerful ones on the U.N. Security Council to support the war. The Pope spoke out almost every day against war and in support of diplomatic efforts for peace.”

http://www.cjd.org/paper/jp2war.html

Blessed are the peace-makers: for they shall be called children of God.

KAR

you said;Are they using their power to bring about good or evil?
    You cant judge a whole Church on some bad Priests and some bad choices. Remove the Pedophiles, Destroy the Idols, Remove the 'Hail Mary's' Stop calling the Pope 'Holy Father' and they should be ok.

wen you think that will happen, if they do that they would not be catholic don't you think??

they do more politics in all countries in the world they are part of this world, and we as true christians we are not part of this world.

look here;Rev 2:18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.
    Rev 2:19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.
    Rev 2:20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
    Rev 2:21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.
    Rev 2:22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.
    Rev 2:23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
    Rev 2:24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):
    Rev 2:25 Only hold on to what you have until I come.
    Rev 2:26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

Rev 2:27 ‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;
    he will dash them to pieces like pottery’—

just as I have received authority from my Father.
    Rev 2:28 I will also give him the morning star.
    Rev 2:29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

selah
    Participant

” ….. The most consistent and frequent promoter of peace and human rights for the last two decades has been Pope John Paul II …. “

Karmarie,

I was not going to do any further posting, but I found it most interesting that the very person you are defending because of his constant plea for peace, is the very person my research shows to be the beast described in Daniel and Revelation … John Paul II.

As a student of prophecy, I am surprised that you did not know that peace is one of the primary identifying features of the 666 False Prophet and his followers with the mark on their right hand and forehead.

Daniel tells us that by peace, he destroys many.  Along with his lying wonders and “miracles”, peace is one of his most effective weapons of deception.

If you are wrong, and the Church of Rome is Mystery Babylon as we believe, how would you feel if you are saved but your parents go to hell without any warning?

You say that you love your parents, but there is such a thing as tough love.  Do you not think it wise to at least warn them that half of Christianity believes the Church of Rome is the great harlot church, and the pope is the one described in II Thessalonians 2?

… the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.  (you will recall my evidence about the pope being “God on earth”)

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan and with all power and signs and lying wonders. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie …….

Rome claims untold thousands of “miracles” and lying wonders such as “weeping statues of Mary”, and claims the power to turn wine into the literal blood of Jesus, and the transporting of Mary's house in Nazareth to Italy … surely you dont believe these things, or do you?

Being that your parents are Roman Catholic, I would assume that at your baptism, the priest, with his right hand, placed the mark (charagma) upon your forehead, so perhaps you have the inclination to believe these miraculous claims of the Church of Rome … but I hope not.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 14 2010,19:01)
    KAR

you said;Are they using their power to bring about good or evil?

wen you think that will happen, if they do that they would not be catholic don't you think??

they do more politics in all countries in the world they are part of this world, and we as true christians we are not part of this world.

look here;Rev 2:18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.
    Rev 2:19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.
    Rev 2:20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
    Rev 2:21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.
    Rev 2:22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.
    Rev 2:23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
    Rev 2:24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):
    Rev 2:26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

Rev 2:27 ‘He will rule them with an iron scepter;
    he will dash them to pieces like pottery’—

just as I have received authority from my Father.
    Rev 2:28 I will also give him the morning star.
    Rev 2:29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

T, Hi.

Thats the exact chapter/verses which my Mother uses to justify staying in the Church To hold on in the Church untill Jesus returns! She refuses to look at the Statues and she doesnt say the Hail Marys etc and she believes the statues coming to 'life' etc are from Satan. Many do.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 13 2010,12:17)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 13 2010,10:51)

Peace and Love Irene

Hi.

Selah isnt a 'she'? He wasnt the one talking.

I would rather stand by the Catholic Church than many other organisations or groups …but NO- im not a Catholic. My Family who I love are Catholics. So I love them and have nothing against their Church of choice!

How does 3 1/2 years become thousands of years? especially when…

..he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, ….  And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.  Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.”…Daniel 12.

And its repeated in Revelations.

Dan 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The saints should have been so lucky if their persecution had only lasted for three and a half years.
    The abomination is that what made Christs sacrifice of none effect, the Mass sacrifice. Why is it necessary when Jesus did it all?

Hbr 10:10   By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  

This abomination was “set up” in 227 AD, and 1,290 days/years later, 1517 AD,  exposed by Martin Luther.
    The 1,335 days/years, give us the time of the first resurrection; waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means being alive.
    The counting for these years (1,335) begins with the reign of the little horn, 565 AD, Dan. 7:8,25; Rev. 13:11,5-8.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 14 2010,19:06)
    I was not going to do any further posting,

Hi Selah, Good to see you back! (Why werent you going to post anymore?)

but I found it most interesting that the very person you are defending because of his constant plea for peace, is the very person my research shows to be the beast described in Daniel and Revelation … John Paul II.

As a student of prophecy, I am surprised that you did not know that peace is one of the primary identifying features of the 666 False Prophet and his followers with the mark on their right hand and forehead.

Daniel tells us that by peace, he destroys many.  Along with his lying wonders and “miracles”, peace is one of his most effective weapons of deception.

Yeah that thought did cross my mind, I knew “calling Peace” had something to do with the Beast.

If you are wrong, and the Church of Rome is Mystery Babylon as we believe, how would you feel if you are saved but your parents go to hell without any warning?

You say that you love your parents, but there is such a thing as tough love.  Do you not think it wise to at least warn them that half of Christianity believes the Church of Rome is the great harlot church, and the pope is the one described in II Thessalonians 2?

… the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.  (you will recall my evidence about the pope being “God on earth”)

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan and with all power and signs and lying wonders. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie …….

I have warned my Parents Selah. Iv told them all of this quite a few times in the past.

Rome claims untold thousands of “miracles” and lying wonders such as “weeping statues of Mary”, and claims the power to turn wine into the literal blood of Jesus, and the transporting of Mary's house in Nazareth to Italy … surely you dont believe these things, or do you?

No I dont believe them.

Being that your parents are Roman Catholic, I would assume that at your baptism, the priest, with his right hand, placed the mark (charagma) upon your forehead, so perhaps you have the inclination to believe these miraculous claims of the Church of Rome … but I hope not.

I wasnt Baptised at the RCC, it was some Penticostal Church.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 14 2010,23:45)
    Dan 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The saints should have been so lucky if their persecution had only lasted for three and a half years.
    The abomination is that what made Christs sacrifice of none effect, the Mass sacrifice. Why is it necessary when Jesus did it all?

Hbr 10:10   By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  

This abomination was “set up” in 227 AD, and 1,290 days/years later, 1517 AD,  exposed by Martin Luther.
    The 1,335 days/years, give us the time of the first resurrection; waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means being alive.
    The counting for these years (1,335) begins with the reign of the little horn, 565 AD, Dan. 7:8,25; Rev. 13:11,5-8.

Georg

Hi Georg

I believe it will be 3 1/2 years,

..”For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, and never will be.
    And if the Lord had not cut short the days, no human being would be saved
    . But for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

So, it will be the worst time ever since the creation of the World, and if the time isnt cut to just these 3 1/2 years no-one would be left alive.

It is our World today which has enough Nuclear Weapons to destroy the planet 3 times over. Enough Anger to make a WW3 so bad in comparrison to anything ever seen.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 14 2010,22:16)

Georg

Hi Georg

..”For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, and never will be.

So, it will be the worst time ever since the creation of the World, and if the time isnt cut to just these 3 1/2 years no-one would be left alive.

It is our World today which has enough Nuclear Weapons to destroy the planet 3 times over. Enough Anger to make a WW3 so bad in comparrison to anything ever seen.

That tribulation was meant for the Jews, and it did happen during the Hitler years; had Germany won the war there would be no flesh (Jew) alive to day. They, the Jews, are God's elect. You look at Jer. 30:7, and Dan. 12:1, they give the same prophecy, and it is for the Jews.
    What the world will have to face is God's wrath, and he has many options to punish us for all the evil we have done.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Georg, I guess im just a futurist, like the majority of Christians are today. I see everything building up to a final end.

karmarie
    Participant

I will look at that again though regarding the Jews.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 14 2010,22:48)

Quote (karmarie @ April 14 2010,22:16)

Georg

Hi Georg

That tribulation was meant for the Jews, and it did happen during the Hitler years; had Germany won the war there would be no flesh (Jew) alive to day. They, the Jews, are God's elect. You look at Jer. 30:7, and Dan. 12:1, they give the same prophecy, and it is for the Jews.
    What the world will have to face is God's wrath, and he has many options to punish us for all the evil we have done.

Georg

georg

what you think about this;;Heb 12:24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
    Heb 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?
    Heb 12:26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”
    Heb 12:27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
    Heb 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,
    Heb 12:29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”

Heb 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

selah
    Participant

Karmarie … I was not going to post because I thought if I couldn't convince you of the identification of the false church through the pope being God on earth and the considerable amount of other evidence I had presented, I figured I was wasting our time.

I am very glad that you warned your parents several times.  Not much more you can do other then pray for them to receive His truth.

Baptised in a Pentecostal church … so was I.
    I am not Pentecostal or charismatic, but that was my first association with Christianity.

Georg … you mentioned the Jews and Hitler.

I read an interesting article recently.  
    It was about a salesman that worked for a German company that supplied the gas (Zyklon B) used to exterminate the Jews..

The company was IG Farben Chemical Company.
    The salesman was Karol Wojtyla … who later became pope John Paul II

Georg … you asked my positon on the 70 weeks and I responded.

My question to you is in regard to the Rider on the first white horse with crown and bow.  Rev 6:2.
    Do you believe this rider has an association with peace, or the gospel, or a military connection?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 15 2010,19:30)
    Karmarie … I was not going to post because I thought if I couldn't convince you of the identification of the false church through the pope being God on earth and the considerable amount of other evidence I had presented, I figured I was wasting our time.

Hi Selah,

Remember that everyone has their own ideas of what everything means, and if you try to say that the Beast of Rev means one thing, the majority on this site would probably agree with you (which is why you didnt have too many people joining in)…people like to debate here :) but just because I didnt end up agreeing doesnt mean I didnt read everything you posted, because I did. And I thought about it. What it means though is that I will look more closely at what is happening in the RCC, and if things started to get worse or something I would remember all that you and others said.

I hope you do keep posting.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (selah @ April 15 2010,17:30)

I am very glad that you warned your parents several times.  Not much more you can do other then pray for them to receive His truth.

Baptised in a Pentecostal church … so was I.
    I am not Pentecostal or charismatic, but that was my first association with Christianity.

Georg … you mentioned the Jews and Hitler.

I read an interesting article recently.  
    It was about a salesman that worked for a German company that supplied the gas (Zyklon B) used to exterminate the Jews..

The company was IG Farben Chemical Company.
    The salesman was Karol Wojtyla … who later became pope John Paul II

Georg … you asked my positon on the 70 weeks and I responded.

My question to you is in regard to the Rider on the first white horse with crown and bow.  Rev 6:2.
    Do you believe this rider has an association with peace, or the gospel, or a military connection?

selah

I agree with your reply on the 70 weeks.
    That is quite interesting what you said about pope John Paul II, and I believe too.
    The rider on the white horse has no association with peace as the bow is a symbol of violence. He is, however, associated with the gospel, the false gospel that is. And yes, he does have military connection, not that he had an army of his own, he had the strongest kings of Europe at his disposal, and he sponsored the crusades of the holy Land.
    As far as the crown is concerned, he made that himself, and crowned himself ruler.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account