A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah, I have thought of it as you have too, knowing that false doctrine would creep into the church.
    I wonder about it, but can also see what is happening in the world today.
    I will look more into it later ok.

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie ,,, just to clear up a couple of points from an earlier post of yours.  (Mar 22)

You said:  “Forbidding to marry, refraining from eating meat could be referring to Heresies which were to come into the church.”
    I am curious … what biblical principle or passage connects marrying and meat to heresies?

You had noted that some Adventists do not eat meat.  You are correct, but none are forbidden to as biblically stated.

You said:  “If the Churches were Babylon, which further back in Rev is said to fall and his people warned to get out of her, why is this not mentioned in His letters to His Churches?”

You said “further back in Revelation”.  This is not further back, it is much further ahead … Rev 18:4  “come out of her”.
    Mystery, Babylon is noted much later than the seven churches.  It's first mention is found in Rev 17.

Regarding your comment about the seven churches described by John of Patmos in Revelation.
    All seven were in existence at that time.  They are noted in the first chapter of Revelation.

The Church of Rome was not, and therefore could not be mentioned by name, nor could it be the first or earliest church.

Just as I believe, the language to be used to number the beast was not mentioned because it too was not in existence at that time.

Changing subjects, but you mentioned that you used to make the “sign of the cross”.
    Did you always use your right hand, or did you use your left at times?

A few years back, I was on a discussion board that had many former Roman Catholics.
    I asked them if they still make the sign of the cross … all said no.

If there is nothing wrong with doing that, why would you think they all quit that practice?
    It is because it is an identification.  It is a sign or mark on the right hand and forehead that identifies them as being
    a follower of the Church of Rome.  Revelation speaks about a similar identification mark.

At one time ALL Protestants stated and believed that the Church of Rome was one of the beasts of Revelation.
    The Westminster Confession Of Faith clearly stated this.  But thanks to the Jesuits, even the WCF has now been watered down.

Satan and his Jesuits have done a masterful job in convincing almost all Protestants that the beast of Revelation is either in the past, or in the future. But anything other than being in the present …  in the form of the papacy and the false vatic … prophet.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 27 2010,16:17)
    Hi Karmarie ,,, just to clear up a couple of points from an earlier post of yours.  (Mar 22)

You said:  “Forbidding to marry, refraining from eating meat could be referring to Heresies which were to come into the church.”
    I am curious … what biblical principle or passage connects marrying and meat to heresies?

You had noted that some Adventists do not eat meat.  You are correct, but none are forbidden to as biblically stated.

You said:  “If the Churches were Babylon, which further back in Rev is said to fall and his people warned to get out of her, why is this not mentioned in His letters to His Churches?”

You said “further back in Revelation”.  This is not further back, it is much further ahead … Rev 18:4  “come out of her”.
    Mystery, Babylon is noted much later than the seven churches.  It's first mention is found in Rev 17.

Regarding your comment about the seven churches described by John of Patmos in Revelation.
    All seven were in existence at that time.  They are noted in the first chapter of Revelation.

The Church of Rome was not, and therefore could not be mentioned by name, nor could it be the first or earliest church.

Just as I believe, the language to be used to number the beast was not mentioned because it too was not in existence at that time.

Changing subjects, but you mentioned that you used to make the “sign of the cross”.

A few years back, I was on a discussion board that had many former Roman Catholics.

If there is nothing wrong with doing that, why would you think they all quit that practice?
    It is because it is an identification.  It is a sign or mark on the right hand and forehead that identifies them as being
    a follower of the Church of Rome.  Revelation speaks about a similar identification mark.

At one time ALL Protestants stated and believed that the Church of Rome was one of the beasts of Revelation.
    The Westminster Confession Of Faith clearly stated this.  But thanks to the Jesuits, even the WCF has now been watered down.

Satan and his Jesuits have done a masterful job in convincing almost all Protestants that the beast of Revelation is either in the past, or in the future. But anything other than being in the present …  in the form of the papacy and the false vatic … prophet.

sel

did you ever reed the book from Alexander Hislop called
    “THE TWO BABYLONE”it is well written.

selah
    Participant

Hey T,

I have Hislop's book, good reading.

Another good one is by Charles Chinique (I think I spelt that wrong) 50 Years In The Church Of Rome.

He was a Roman Catholic priest in Canada and had much to say about the errors of Rome.

Regarding the beast, Hislop states that he is a man, an actual personality.  Rev 13:18 tells us that he will have “the number of a man”.

Regarding the interpretaiton of this verse, Alexander Hislop, noted author of the “The Two Babylons” indicates (on pg 271) that the sense these words have been generally understood is that he will be called by a name that has been borne by some individual man before.

Hislop is mystified by this for he states: “But surely this would be nothing very distinctive – nothing that might not equally apply to innumerable names.”

Personally, I believe this is a perfect fulfillment of prophecy regarding the papacy, but I would really like to know where Hislop found this information about “a name that has been borne by some individual man before.”

I have yet to find that out from other commentators, but I am sure Hislop must have read it somewhere.

If you or anyone has information about this particular statement, I would very much appreciate knowing about it.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 27 2010,17:32)
    Hey T,

I have Hislop's book, good reading.

Another good one is by Charles Chinique (I think I spelt that wrong) 50 Years In The Church Of Rome.

He was a Roman Catholic priest in Canada and had much to say about the errors of Rome.

Regarding the beast, Hislop states that he is a man, an actual personality.  Rev 13:18 tells us that he will have “the number of a man”.

Regarding the interpretaiton of this verse, Alexander Hislop, noted author of the “The Two Babylons” indicates (on pg 271) that the sense these words have been generally understood is that he will be called by a name that has been borne by some individual man before.

Hislop is mystified by this for he states: “But surely this would be nothing very distinctive – nothing that might not equally apply to innumerable names.”

Personally, I believe this is a perfect fulfillment of prophecy regarding the papacy, but I would really like to know where Hislop found this information about “a name that has been borne by some individual man before.”

I have yet to find that out from other commentators, but I am sure Hislop must have read it somewhere.

If you or anyone has information about this particular statement, I would very much appreciate knowing about it.

sel

it could be that he use revelation ;Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of

a good book is THE CITY OF GOD ;by AUGUSTINE

Elizabeth
    Participant

Every pope that has worn the tiara with the inscription on it, “VICARIVS FILII DEI”, has “born” that name.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah.

You asked;

just to clear up a couple of points from an earlier post of yours. (Mar 22)

You said: “Forbidding to marry, refraining from eating meat could be referring to Heresies which were to come into the church.”

That was in reply to a verse you used…..” Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the later times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils: speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron … forbidding to marry and commanding to abstain from meats …….”  In Timothy 1;4 but not revelations.

You said: “If the Churches were Babylon, which further back in Rev is said to fall and his people warned to get out of her, why is this not mentioned in His letters to His Churches?”

You said “further back in Revelation”. This is not further back, it is much further ahead … Rev 18:4 “come out of her”.
    Mystery, Babylon is noted much later than the seven churches. It's first mention is found in Rev 17.

All seven were in existence at that time. They are noted in the first chapter of Revelation.

Thats is true.

That was a while back, right hand.

It is because it is an identification. It is a sign or mark on the right hand and forehead that identifies them as being
    a follower of the Church of Rome. Revelation speaks about a similar identification mark.

The Westminster Confession Of Faith clearly stated this. But thanks to the Jesuits, even the WCF has now been watered down.

Satan and his Jesuits have done a masterful job in convincing almost all Protestants that the beast of Revelation is either in the past, or in the future. But anything other than being in the present … in the form of the papacy and the false vatic … prophet.

I can understand what your saying I just cant see it that strongly.
    If it is the papacy, and the mark is the sign of the cross, we can still buy and sell?

If your correct, then what comes next? The Church is still standing and the end hasnt come yet.

selah
    Participant

Karmarie … my error.  I missed the connection between heresies, marrying and meat.  My dumb!

You said “we can still buy and sell”.  That is true, but that is futurist thinking … according to them, little has happened, most is yet to come.

Are you aware that an edict or papal bull was issued during the “Dark Ages” (that in itself is a picture of the dispicable things Romanism did during that dark era … inquisition etc..)

That papal bull instructed all followers of Rome to do no commerce (no buying or selling) with non Roman Catholics, or suffer excommunication.
    I believe that prophecy was fulfilled as it was directed at true Christian believers and all non Roman Catholics at that time.

If I am correct about the papacy and the mark etc.  you wondered what comes next?

Futurists “predict” … historicists wait until the event has come to pass for their understanding.

Sir Isaac Newton, a most gifted scientist and mathematician, wrote more books and articles on the prophecies of the Bible than on his scientific discoveries.  He, like Spurgeon, Wesley, Barnes, and many others were historicists.

Newton had no doubt as to the identity of the beast and the Whore of Babylon.  He vented his spleen against the idolatry of a church which had treasured rotten relics, had encouraged the magical use of the sign of the cross, and was responsible for the spreading of monkery.

In Newton's mind, the task of the Bible scholar and lay persons alike, was to show that biblical prophecies had been fulfilled in historical events.  One could know, however, only AFTER the event, and it was not for the student of prophecy to become a prophet … Until the event occurred, the prophecies pertaining to it could well remain obscure. This was an important point for Newton … All would become clear in due course.

The “buying and selling” became clear to those that had studied the past.
    It is not clear to those that only look to the future.

I do not know what is “next”, but I believe Protestants and Roman Catholics will remain completely in darkness until God destroys that great city Mystery Babylon and leaves it as an ever burning witnesss to the world.

Perhaps then, and then only will their eyes be opened when they stand in awe and ask … why?

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah

So do you think mystery Babylon is Rome, which will be destroyed- as you said an everburning witness?

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

I dont know if Rev 18 is referring to all of Rome, but God definitely is describing Vatican City to a tee.

Hint … Vatican City is built upon volcanic rock.

Please, slowly read Rev 18 and see if you can honestly fit New York or Jerusalem or Mecca into that description?

Yes T … you could very well be right.  Hislop could have gleaned that from Rev 17:8.

Georg you said … “Every pope that has worn the tiara with the inscription on it, “VICARIVS FILII DEI”, has “born” that name.

Yes Georg, if it truly ever existed on the tiara, your answer would be an appropriate fit.  However I got the impression that Hislop was referring to comments that earlier Christian authors had written about.

I don't think Hislop would have been mystified, for he of all people, would have complete knowledge about the tiara and the claimed inscription. It is because of that, I think he had something else in mind … perhaps something he got from the writings of the early church “fathers” prior to the making of the Triple Tiara.

If Hislop did get it from some other source, I would sure like to learn about it.

terraricca
    Participant

selah
    just keep in mind that whatever is said beasts ,whore,dragon,;it is always GOD against Satan and is fallowers,and the total outcome his will,this will not change,the actors may but not Gods will.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah, ok I read it again,

“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning,
    they will weep and mourn over her.
    Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:
    ” 'Woe! Woe, O great city,
    O Babylon, city of power!
    In one hour your doom has come!'

Is Rome a city of great power? (Greatest on the earth?)

'Was there ever a city like this great city?'
    ..By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

Your question … IS Rome a city of great power?

Your futurist thinking may be clouding the text.  “WAS” Rome a city of great power?  Yes.
    Everything in the Bible, including prophecy, does not have to be in the future.

Regarding its power then AND NOW.  Do not underestimate the hidden power of the Jesuits in world affairs … it is staggering.

Read any one of Avro Manhattan's paperbacks.  You wont be able to go to sleep until you have finished it.

The Mosad and the CIA  are small potatoes compared to the Jesuits machine of world wide influence, intrigue and cunning.

selah
    Participant

The following excerpts are from the book “What I Saw In Rome” … by JA Kensit.

Catering to the sinful bodies of men.

The monk Tetzel was dispatched through Europe to hawk “indulgences” or pardon for sins. So shamelessly was this business carried forward that the monk declared his indulgences to be efficacious both for sins already committed and sins to be committed.

The fraudulent sale of pardons, however, had enriched greatly the Church's treasury, and St Peter's was duly completed at the approximate cost of 15,000,000 pounds sterling. This great ecclesiastical pile, with its giant dome, stands therefore as a monument to a wicked falsehood.

If ever money was raised by false pretenses, this is one of the most shameless examples.

Peter's shrine and bones are accompanied by 87 perpetually burning lamps, but to gain entrance and look upon the casket and bones you must be prepared to pay handsomely should you desire the privilege. Rome reaps a rich harvest out of these bones (if they are indeed Peter's): a harvest she manages to garner all the year round.

Brings to mind Jesus throwing out the money changers doesn't it.

During Holy Week the numbers resorting to the Confessional Boxes are so large, that it is sufficient to get a tap on the head from a priest manipulating a long wand from his Confessional Box – an easy way, indeed of getting rid of sin's awful burden!

Vatican City has nothing externally to impress the eye … but once inside, however, everything conveys the idea of massive grandeur. The libraries, the picture galleries, the museum, and the halls of sculpture are all thrown open to the public on payment … the treasures of marble, alabaster, canvas and manuscripts are in value beyond calculation.

This is a mere sampling of how this “great city” merchandises its wares to the slaves of its system.

But how is this magnificent “city” maintained?

“Peter's pence” supplies the answer. In nearly every church is found a replica of the statue of Peter The original of which is in St Peter's. This replica may be found on the top of money boxes, and all offerings put into these boxes go direct to the up-keep of the Papal Headquarters. The prayer to St Peter, which we have faithfully translated from the Italian should be noted. It reads:

“O, St Peter, Chief of Apostles, confirm us in our faith, give us eternal salvation, impart to the Church and Roman Pontiff peace and triumph.”

To all who make a suitable offering and kiss THE IMAGE, 300 days' indulgence is granted. who would not make a purchase on such easy terms? the devotee is duped indeed, but on the duplicity the Vatican grows rich.

Again, a sample of how this “city” merchandises to the sinful temptations of man … merchandising in the SOULS of men.

Next the author describes the “Holy Stairs'. The marble of the stairs is now enclosed in wood, yet no one is allowed to ascend except upon their knees …an inscription in several languages is placed at the bottom of the steps advising all the faithful that:

“An indulgence of nine years applicable to the souls in purgatory is granted to those who perform this pious custom.”

No image appears anywhere unless accompanied by the money chest. We must have seen thousands kiss, adore and genuflect before images in the various churches, and then deposit the money in the provided box.

It is little wonder that in Italy the business of purgatory is pushed with all possible vigor. In Naples we bought a model of the Souls In Purgatorial Flames.

If, however, it is to be believed that the agonized souls are in flames, one must seek some method for their release. Rome answers the pang of the living concerning their dead by the instrument of the “MASS”.

“Every Mass celebrated at this High Altar of this Church liberates one soul from Purgatory.”

So, by models, pictures, notices and preaching the people's sympathies are drawn forth to support the Papal idea that their priests in the Mass have the means of releasing from Purgatorial horrors. The Mass has to be PAID for.

Purgatory is today as much “the priests pick-purse” as when it was so labeled by good Bishop Latimer.

The one purgatory which the Word of God knows is:
    “The blood of Jesus Christ His Son purgeth us from all sin.”

The above comments were written in 1922 … has anything changed?

ccc

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 26 2010,08:59)

Quote (selah @ Feb. 26 2010,10:48)
    Hi Karmarie,

“So you (Selah) and Ed both study numbers but you don't both agree on who the beast is.  Interesting number patterns though.”

Karmarie …There are likely MANY things Ed and I do not agree on !!!

As an example, Georg and I both believe (know!) that the beast of Revelation is Romanism and its papacy.

Georg's post on “The Antichrist” was very well presented, using historical dates and events for his conclusions.

He and I both share the same “basic” conclusion, yet if I posted on his subject, some of my interpretations for the biblical identification of the beast would differ.

Hi Selah

I studied what you claim (and George) when we went to an Adventist church.
    How could they though be the Beast/antichrist when they do not deny the Son?

Ed does have a point. Islam does deny the Son. I know this.

By the way,  to quote others do this:

the first at the beginning the second at the end (with the /)
    It takes a while to learn!  :)

It is not the Seven Day Adventist it's the Catholic Church. If you know what the Mass stands for or the cross with Jesus hanging on it. Or the worship of Maria? Could it be any worse? We used to be Catholics and I know that Church inside and out. They Sacrifice Jesus all over again each Mass they say. And the Mass is being said every day. We are forever thankful to God to bring us out of that Church. And out of that Church came all other Churches. One thing that all preach and believe is the trinity doctrine. It is not of God, but of a man named Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian. He was born in 155 A.D. to Pagan Parents. It is said that the trinity is His best achievement to Christianity. The first Christians did not keep that doctrine. It was after almost three centuries of brutal and bloody persecution that Constantine issued an edit permitting all Christians to openly practice their religion. So much changed. Sabbath worship is now Sundays, all Holy Days are Holidays and not any of them are Gods except Pentecost. Look it up in Lev. 23. Those any other man have the number written on their Tiara, like the Pope does? Not so, unless you know of one, or forever hold your peace….What upsets me the most, that the whole world is deceived. I don't know of any Church that teaches all of God's Truth. They all go by the Old Covenant and not the New with the Great Commandment Jesus gave us. The Sabbath was never for us. It is a sign between God and the Children of Israel. Exodus 32:17-17
    The Old covenant is in Exodus 34:27-28
    The New Covenant is in
    Luke 22:20
    and the great Commandment is in
    Math. 22:37-40 and the Law was magnified by Christ on the Sermon on the Mount.
    That is God's Truth and if I would know a Church that teaches that I would be the first one to join. The Church of God, who the Head of is Christ, is spiritual. One day soon however Christ will come again and marry His Bride….

Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 29 2010,13:27)
    Hi Karmarie,

Your futurist thinking may be clouding the text.  “WAS” Rome a city of great power?  Yes.

Regarding its power then AND NOW.  Do not underestimate the hidden power of the Jesuits in world affairs … it is staggering.

Read any one of Avro Manhattan's paperbacks.  You wont be able to go to sleep until you have finished it.

The Mosad and the CIA  are small potatoes compared to the Jesuits machine of world wide influence, intrigue and cunning.

Hi Selah, really? I dont know much about the history of the RCC, all I see is what we see now.

I realise theres futurists and different views,
    but remember it is the beast who was and is (at Johns time of writting) and is to come! so how does that fit in with the RCC?

Are those paperbacks fact? (Avro Manhatten).

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 29 2010,13:32)

Hi Karmarie,

“So you (Selah) and Ed both study numbers but you don't both agree on who the beast is.  Interesting number patterns though.”

As an example, Georg and I both believe (know!) that the beast of Revelation is Romanism and its papacy.

Georg's post on “The Antichrist” was very well presented, using historical dates and events for his conclusions.

He and I both share the same “basic” conclusion, yet if I posted on his subject, some of my interpretations for the biblical identification of the beast would differ.

Hi Selah

It is not the Seven Day Adventist it's the Catholic Church.  If you know what the Mass stands for or the cross with Jesus hanging on it.  Or  the worship of Maria?  Could it be any worse?  We used to be Catholics and I know that Church inside and out.  They Sacrifice Jesus all over again each Mass they say.  And the Mass is being said every day.  We are forever thankful to God to bring us out of that Church.  And out of that Church came all other Churches.  One thing that all preach and believe is the trinity doctrine.  It is not of God, but of a man named Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian.  He was born in 155 A.D.  to Pagan Parents.  It is said that the trinity is His best achievement to Christianity.  The first Christians did not keep that doctrine.    It was after almost three centuries of brutal and bloody persecution that Constantine issued an edit permitting all Christians to openly practice their religion.  So much changed.  Sabbath worship is now Sundays, all Holy Days are Holidays and not any of them are Gods except Pentecost.  Look it up in Lev. 23.  Those any other man have the number written on their Tiara, like the Pope does?   Not  so, unless you know of one, or forever hold your peace….What upsets me the most, that the whole world is deceived.  I don't know of any Church that teaches all of God's Truth.  They all go by the Old Covenant and not the New with the Great Commandment Jesus gave us.  The Sabbath was never for us.  It is a sign between God and the Children of Israel.  Exodus 32:17-17
    The New Covenant is in
    That is God's Truth and if I would know a Church that teaches that I would be the first one to join.  The Church of God, who the Head of is Christ, is spiritual.  One day soon however Christ will come again and marry His Bride….

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene, I know. Theres errors in the RCC, errors everywhere.
    Theres also alot of good people in there, with good hearts, iv seen them.

I didnt say the Adventists were assosiated with the beast, you read that wrong:) I said they also believe as you do and Selah. They (the adventists) teach the RCC is the beast of revelation too. I used to go there and listen to their teachings about it:)
    But they follow the trinity and saterday sabbath and tithing 10% and extra money.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 29 2010,14:49)

Quote (selah @ Mar. 29 2010,13:27)
    Hi Karmarie,

Hi Selah, really? I dont know much about the history of the RCC, all I see is what we see now.

I realise theres futurists and different views,
    but remember it is the beast who was and is (at Johns time of writting) and is to come! so how does that fit in with the RCC?

Are those paperbacks fact? (Avro Manhatten).

Kar

your explanation may not fit in Rev;
    Rev 18:21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:
    “With such violence
    the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
    never to be found again.
    Rev 18:22 The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters,
    will never be heard in you again.
    No workman of any trade
    will ever be found in you again.
    The sound of a millstone
    Rev 18:23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
    The voice of bridegroom and bride
    Your merchants were the world’s great men.
    By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
    Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth

this could apply to all the religions ever existed (false religion that is)it even can apply to all visible works of Satan.(opposition to God)

selah
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

You now say that you dont know much about the history of the RCC.  I think it is imperative that you look into it if you are seriously seeking the truth about the subject we are discussing.

Did you read “What I Saw In Rome” … do you believe what he saw?
    Are you aware of the Inquisition?

Are you aware of the book “The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire”?
    Do you know what the “interdict list” is?  This book was on it.

The RCC forbade its followers to read it at one time.
    Are you aware that the Bible was also on this list of forbidden books to be read by the followers of Rome?

Were you aware of these things?

For quite some time I have been wondering why some of the information Georg and I have presented did not seem to make any impact on your thoughts.  I think I now understand why.

Before you posted your comment about not knowing much about the RCC, I had prepared the following post:

Hi Karmarie,

From the opening of this thread “A Coincidence or A Creation”, I have provided evidence that mirrored some of the thoughts of the Reformation saints and martyrs of the past regarding the papacy as the False Prophet, and the Church of Rome being the harlot church described in Rev 18 and elsewhere.

Georg has also provided evidence, and you yourself studied under the Seventh Day Adventists who believe similarly regarding the papacy and the harlot church … and yet you are still reluctant to believe the evidence.

In my final attempt, I would ask this question of you.  Is there anything that would convince you that the Vatican and its pope is the false prophet and that the RCC is the harlot church?

If so, what might that be based upon the Book of Revelation?
    I have a scenario to suggest, but I will await to see what your “anything” may be?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 29 2010,14:59)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 29 2010,13:32)

Hi Karmarie,

Hi Selah

It is not the Seven Day Adventist it's the Catholic Church.  If you know what the Mass stands for or the cross with Jesus hanging on it.  Or  the worship of Maria?  Could it be any worse?  We used to be Catholics and I know that Church inside and out.  They Sacrifice Jesus all over again each Mass they say.  And the Mass is being said every day.  We are forever thankful to God to bring us out of that Church.  And out of that Church came all other Churches.  One thing that all preach and believe is the trinity doctrine.  It is not of God, but of a man named Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian.  He was born in 155 A.D.  to Pagan Parents.  It is said that the trinity is His best achievement to Christianity.  The first Christians did not keep that doctrine.    It was after almost three centuries of brutal and bloody persecution that Constantine issued an edit permitting all Christians to openly practice their religion.  So much changed.  Sabbath worship is now Sundays, all Holy Days are Holidays and not any of them are Gods except Pentecost.  Look it up in Lev. 23.  Those any other man have the number written on their Tiara, like the Pope does?   Not  so, unless you know of one, or forever hold your peace….What upsets me the most, that the whole world is deceived.  I don't know of any Church that teaches all of God's Truth.  They all go by the Old Covenant and not the New with the Great Commandment Jesus gave us.  The Sabbath was never for us.  It is a sign between God and the Children of Israel.  Exodus 32:17-17
    The New Covenant is in
    That is God's Truth and if I would know a Church that teaches that I would be the first one to join.  The Church of God, who the Head of is Christ, is spiritual.  One day soon however Christ will come again and marry His Bride….

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene, I know. Theres errors in the RCC, errors everywhere.
    Theres also alot of good people in there, with good hearts, iv seen them.

I didnt say the Adventists were assosiated with the beast, you read that wrong:) I said they also believe as you do and Selah. They (the adventists) teach the RCC is the beast of revelation too. I used to go there and listen to their teachings about it:)
    But they follow the trinity and saterday sabbath and tithing 10% and extra money.

Errors????? I am shaking my head.
    Math. 15:9 In vain they do worship Me, Teaching the doctrine and commandment of men.
    The trinity is a man made doctrine and not of God. And the Catholic Church is full of abomination to God. You make it sound like it is a small thing, when it is a very large abomination to God, Good people? what does the Bible say, no not one is good. When I don't care what I believe it is against God. And many in that Church do so….Everybody has fallen short of the glory of God.
    Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account