A coincidence or a creation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 14 2010,03:43)
    Selah,
    To me, as I read it, The first beast, second beast, and the false prophet are three separate entities. In Rev 19,v20-“The beast was captured along with the false phrophet”, That's two differant entities. The second beast made the world worship the first beast-13v11″then I saw another wild beast come up out of the earth”, also a separate entity form the first beast. In my view, that's three separate, a trinity of evil, from the one devil.  I've read alot of interpretations of Revalations and Daniel, and most base thier assumptions on things that happened along time ago, but what I base what I believe is happeninng on whats happened recently and now. I believe God  wrote the bible so that  one cannot readily predict who and what is all of these things, they are a mystery known only to him certainly. Everyone else is guessing, including myself. Certain things are fulfilled for sure, certain things are hidden, so that one must be devoted to God and ready to open the door whoever the antichrist is.”beware, I come like a thief!” How does one do that? In my opinion, God has said over and over in the bible this is not accomplished by following doctrines, or rituals, but by loving God and your fellow man(or women), bar none. Sitting here and telling someone they're wrong isn't what I believe nurtures that, but by attempting (no one succeeds, only attempts thier best) God's will. Also, as I read it, God does want you to fellowship and assemble with other christions, and let your light shine. One way is right here. One way is church. One good thing about all the differant beliefs is that there is problibly a church that fits what you believe, or at least comes close. You take literally the statement about snakes not biting and drinking poison? There is a church for that. You do not like Catholics or believe they're not right? You do not have to go there.(Although If I were me I wouldn't judge them). You want to worship like Jesus and still profess belief in him? There's the messianic Jewish congreation. If you cannot find one then there is also getting one other believer and invoking Jesus, Get some unleavened bread and grape juice or wine(a sip will do),do that in rememberance of Jesus, And go out and do something for God. Is. 58v6″releasing those bound unjustly, untying the thongs of the yoke,Sharing your bread with the hungry, sheltering the opressed and the homeless, clothing the naked, and not turning your back on your own. There is no excuse for not turning to the God who created you, whoever the antichrist is.

What a great post!

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 14 2010,10:27)
    Also, pardon me for posting too much. Its raining here and I have the time. I read all the post in this thread and want to state something. It was stated(I'm too lazy to quote) that the mark of the beast was the cross. I strongly disagree with that. In Ezekiel, Chapter 9, God instructs the man with the writing case at his waist to go through Jerusalem and mark a “x” on those who moan and groan over all the abominations practiced within it. He then tells the others to go through the city and destroy all those without the mark. In the original text, it literally said he marked them with a “taw”. In the ancient Hebrew alphabet, the taw is literally a cross. Saved by the cross, not damned by it. I think those who are lost are those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and the things of this world are real, and God is not. Incidentally, they(tho ones with destroying weapons in their hands) are instructed to start at his temple, which could be the leaders of the churches. Very possibly that could be pope, cardinals, bishops,preachers, patriarchs, and ministers. The angels will know, nothing is hidden from them. If I were me I would be moaning and groaning over the idol-worshiping, greedy, evil world we live in and live for God. Surely it can't be long. I hope not, Godbless.

And another good one (smile

I see alot in commen with Ezekiel, its been a while since I looked at all this though. I went through a stage where I couldnt put the bible down my poor kids I always had the bible or some religeous book or papers I was reading in front of me it was basically as long as I was awake then id be on the net half the night, my husband didnt believe me that I spent all night on religeous sites but he did eventually. I did that for years. Only slept about 4 hours a night (lol id be tired all day.

I stopped for a while, I think I read so much I ran out of things to read. Plus my daughter had problems so that distracted my mind – Its all still in my memory though.

Sometimes I pray and ask a question, and a chapter title and verse number will come into my mind, and I will go look it up, and theres the answer right there God is amazing.

Take care.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Selah and Ed
    Just jumping ahead on the conversation a bit but I found this; all below add up to 666. What do you think?

English Gemetria

mark of beast  
    book of dead  
    hardened heart  
    computer
    wicked will  
    papel state  
    image of satan  
    santa claus  
    monetary  
    recieve a mark  
    an absense of God  
    a satanic mark  
    son of sin  
    insanity  
    illusion  
    false market  
    forehead sign  
    new york  
    people sin  
    fallen church  
    catholic liar  
    us of america  
    humanity  
    amusement  
    the hand or head  
    a perdition  
    other gods  
    camps of death  
    sharia laws
    world net
    one power
    earth slave
    pay taxes
    s s number
    sorceries
    lustfull
    corrupt
    second rome

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=666

I missed out some cause they either seem irrelevant or are obviously adding extra words to make it fit.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 14 2010,15:33)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 14 2010,14:45)
    Ed

1) Does Satan the Devil have seven heads?
    2) What is meant by “the wilderness”?
    3) What do the ten horn imply?

Georg

Hi Georg,

1) The seven headed dragon is a vision (given to John) representing Lucifer.
    Rev.17:11 And (Lucifer) the beast that was, and is not, even he is
                    the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

2) The wilderness was meant as a place to flee to.
    The woman that gave birth to a man child(Rev.12:5) fled to this wilderness.
    Rev.12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,
                  that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days(3 1/2 years).

3) Rev.17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings,
                        which have received no kingdom as yet; but
                        receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Presenting “Bible Truth” is not a competition(between us), it's for all to understand!
    I think you should grow up a little and help others to understand how Lucifer works to keep people from “The Truth”!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed

As you know, there are three beasts in Rev. that have seven heads.

Rev. 12, seven heads – ten horns – seven crowns.

Rev. 13, seven heads – ten horns – ten crowns.

Rev. 17, seven heads – ten horns – no crowns.

As you can see the only thing they have in common are the seven heads.
    I think we all know that the book of Revelation is a vision given to John.
    Your explanation that the seven headed dragon represents Lucifer explains nothing; besides, Lucifer is what Satan was before he rebelled against God, now he is Satan the Devil.
    What Bible do you have that says in Rev. 17:11, and “LUCIFER” the beast that was, etc.?
    I ask you, what is meant by wilderness? no answer.
    I ask you what do the ten horn imply? no answer.

I have never felt I am competing against any one, challenged? yes, because I believe it is important to understand the truth; having said that, I will go ahead and answer my question my self, it is simpler that way.

The seven heads on all three beasts, have the same meaning, they symbolize the seven world ruling governments.
    1. Egypt
    2. Assyria
    3. Babylonians
    4. Me'dia-Persian
    5. Greek
    6. Rome
    7. League of Nation-8. United Nation.

The ten horns; a horn is symbolic for ruler/king.
    Ten is the number for “ALL” included.
    Crowns emphasize ruler-ship.

The beast in Rev. 12:3.
    The seven heads, the seven governments already mentioned.
    Ten horns, “all” the kings that would rule in all seven governments.
    “Seven” crowns, one crown for each government, emphasizing power to rule.

The beast in Rev. 13:1.
    The seven heads, same meaning.
    This beast represents Rome, therefore the ten horns are “all” the kings that would rule Rome for its entire period.
    Notice there are TEN crowns, emphasizing ruler-ship for all the kings ruling Rome.

The beast in Rev. 17:3
    Seven heads, same meaning.
    Ten horns, all the kings/nations that did “give” their power to this government, v. 12+13.
    Notice “NO CROWNS”, because these kings did not rule individually, but “gave” their power to the beast/government, the “LEAGUE of NATION”.

The wilderness represents this world, Satan's world. God protected the woman/church from total destruction, but not from trials, 1 Peter 4:12,13.

Ed, I receive my understanding from God, not as you do from “YOUR” little “i am”, for the “GREAT I AM” is my God.

There is of course more to these three beasts, but enough for now.
    I have been of of milk for some time now.
    Georg

JustAskin
    Participant

Karmarie,
    Interesting list of Gemetria.

I'm surprised that EDJ hasn't posted this before. It might have been more effective than constantly writing 'jesus=74'…

Incidently, are there any 'god' words that fit '666'?

And do Gemetria work in other languages or does the world need to subscribe to 'English'? No dissing, a genuine question as the world is working towards a single world language:English…!

JustAskin
    Participant

Karmarie,
    I
    Just put my full name in that Gemetria calculator and it came back as 'the lord jesus christ'…

It seems to be that people are submitting words and phrases, some for fun… I can't say that it really tells me anything of a massive scriptural truth except the 666 thing.

I'm leaving it at this point[period]

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 14 2010,13:29)
    Hi Mike,

You believe that there is a first beast, a second beast, and a false prophet … three separate entities.

I agree with you.

My question to you Mike would be this:  If they are separate entities, can all three be “THE” antichrist?

A yes or no answer is fine with me, no explanation needed.

No

mikeangel
    Participant

That was to honor your request, but I would also add that is my opinion. Godbless

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 15 2010,04:51)
    Karmarie,
    Interesting list of Gemetria.

I'm surprised that EDJ hasn't posted this before. It might have been more effective than constantly writing 'jesus=74'…

Incidently, are there any 'god' words that fit '666'?

And do Gemetria work in other languages or does the world need to subscribe to 'English'? No dissing, a genuine question as the world is working towards a single world language:English…!

Hi JA, im not into numbers myself either, I too put my name into that site and familys and it was actually really interesting I found, my name also came up with a whole lot of good stuff. It was funny cause one real grumpy person I know came up with matching characteristics of grumyness 'words' , and there was other matches of people too.  One of my childrens really blew me away. (I used whole names including middle and surname).

But im not into Gemetria myself at all. Some of it seems to get quite creepy in my opinion. Where numbers come into it for me is when I pray and am given bible names, chapter and verse numbers, thats all. But thats different.

JustAskin
    Participant

Karmarie,
    Please don't think it 'creepy'. There is nothing creepy about it.
    As many words as exist and as many phrases as can be used will total to something matching something the individual is 'looking for'.

This is how people begin believung in Spiritism, wijiboards, plamistry, and so on.
    The 666 one also came up with 'g[o]od' words too but that isn't mentioned. Also, the words displayed are those added by people who found it amusing to search for those specific matching and fitted the idea of 'devil' words. How many 'other' words were not entered. But it was 'interesting for a second'.
    Am I to believe that my name coming up as 'the lord jesus christ' was meant to say that I am somehow special. Put in 'jesus christ' and see what it says…
    Put in 'god', it says 'dog'… Edj, sorry mate, no further interest!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 14 2010,16:34)
    Ed J,

You quoted my post to Mike where I asked him if there can be three “THE” antichrists?

You replied to that in part by saying the second beast (Rev 13:11) is identified by John as the 'false prophet' ……..

I did not ask that question, so why would you provide that information, as I think everyone here knows very well that the second beast becomes the false prophet.

On the other hand, you may wish to respond to the actual question … can there be three “THE” antichrists?

If your answer is that there can only be one “THE” antichrist, then which of the three Mike noted would be “THE” one?

Does anyone now see and understand the futility of using “The antichrist”  when discussing the separate entities noted in Revelation?

First beast
    Second beast
    False prophet
    Numbered beast
    Image of the beast

Hi Selah,

Rev.16:19: And the great(i am: Lucifer's spiritual) city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell:
    and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
    Lucifer is: represented by a 'red dragon'(888) of Rev.12:3, which is divides into 'antichrist'(222) and 'false prophet'(666).

'Antichrist'(222) is (first beast): represented by Rev.13:1.
    And 'false prophet'(666) is (second beast): represented by Rev.13:11.
    I fail to see why this satanic division (888=222+666) is so difficult to understand?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 14 2010,20:45)
    Hi Selah and Ed
    Just jumping ahead on the conversation a bit but I found this; all below add up to 666. What do you think?

English Gemetria

mark of beast  
    book of dead  
    hardened heart  
    computer
    wicked will  
    papel state  
    image of satan  
    santa claus  
    monetary  
    recieve a mark  
    an absense of God  
    a satanic mark  
    son of sin  
    insanity  
    illusion  
    false market  
    forehead sign  
    new york  
    people sin  
    fallen church  
    catholic liar  
    us of america  
    humanity  
    amusement  
    the hand or head  
    a perdition  
    other gods  
    camps of death  
    sharia laws
    world net
    one power
    earth slave
    pay taxes
    s s number
    sorceries
    lustfull
    corrupt
    second rome

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=666

I missed out some cause they either seem irrelevant or are obviously adding extra words to make it fit.

Hi Karmarie,

Don't they instead add up to 111?
    A=1, B=2, C=3 … X=24, Y=25, Z=26.

Some people go off on English Gematria and try to match phrases to numbers
    looking for word combination's that match yet do not edify (or build up) just to
    try to prove that God or more exactly, English Gematria is nothing more than “hogwash”.
    The more words that are strung together, the more it can be manipulated. Therefore single words
    that have the same total have the most impact and are harder to debunk. The phrases I use come
    directly from the AKJV Bible and occurred over large time scales diminishing the look of mans manipulation.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 15 2010,01:15)
    Ed

…the “GREAT I AM” is my God.

I have been of of milk for some time now.
    Georg

Hi Georg,

Perhaps that is why you cannot get anyone to agree with you?

The standardized translation of ‘I am that I am’ can be proven to be wrong;
    yet the N.W.T. (JW's) version of the Bible has this phrase (אהיה אשר אהיה) translated correctly.

Exodus 3:14 in the N.W.T.: …“I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE”…

The AKJV linguists successfully translated the phrase אהיה into “I WILL” hundreds of times in the “Old Testament”.
    The AKJV translators also added words (which they italicized) to aid in translational differences;
    they did this practice throughout the bible so as to NOT corrupt it!

The AKJV linguists should have translated אהיה אשר אהיה into “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE” (“Will be”=63 and “YHVH”=63);
    this can be proven! The phrase ‘i am’ cannot be translated back into Hebrew; for it ‘i am’ is the product of man.
    ‘i am’ has now turned into the false god of religion! Let’s see what the N.W.T. says in Ezek. 28:2.

N.W.T. Ezek. 28:2: …“For the reason that your heart has become haughty, (Psalm 18:25-27)
    AND YOU KEEP SAYING, ‘i am' a god. In the seat of god” (emphasis mine)…

This sounds remarkably eerily like what it says in 2Thess.2:4.

N.W.T. 2Thess.2:4 “He (‘i am’) is set in opposition and lifts himself up over everyone
    who is called God=63(YHVH=63) or an object of reverence, so that he (i am)
    sits down in the temple of The God, publicly showing himself to be a god.”

The AKJV bible was completed and in the public's hands in 1611.
    The AKJV bible is going to bring about satan's final defeat!

AKJV John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world (i am) is judged.
    The prince of this world is 'i am'(satan; the son of perdition).

AKJV 2Thess.2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,
    except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    AKJV 2Thess.2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God=63(YHVH=63),
    or that is worshipped; so that he as (i am)God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he(satan) is God.

AKJV 2Thess.2:8 And then shall that Wicked (i am) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (Rev.19:15),
    and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan (Mark 13:6)
    with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
    because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

'The devil's trick'; 'i am'=23! (AKJV Psalm 102:11-13)

AKJV Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my(Christ's) name,
    saying, I am; and shall deceive many. (Romans 1:25 / John 6:15)

AKJV Deut.3217 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not,
    to (i am) new gods that came newly up (Rev.13:1), whom your fathers feared not.

AKJV Rev.13:11 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads (i am) the name  of blasphemy.

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he (i am) corrupt by flatteries:
    but the people that do know their God (YHVH) shall be strong, and do exploits .  

Ed J (AKJV Hebrews 11:34 / Daniel 11:18)

JustAskin
    Participant

Edj,
    This is amazing. In all I have been reading I can't believe I have never read Thessalonians. Thanks to the Spirit for the revelation!

I was intrigued to read vs 4: '[the son of perdition] who opposes andexalts himself above all…sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.'

Has WJ and TT read this? How is it they aren't claiming that this is proof of a fourth God of the Trinity(?) because it 'clearly' shows that Paul is saying that Satan 'IS God'?

Just a laugh…

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2010,12:26)
    Hi Karmarie,

looking for word combination's that match yet do not edify (or build up) just to
    try to prove that God or more exactly, English Gematria is nothing more than “hogwash”.
    The more words that are strung together, the more it can be manipulated. Therefore single words
    that have the same total have the most impact and are harder to debunk. The phrases I use come
    directly from the AKJV Bible and occurred over large time scales diminishing the look of mans manipulation.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed ,

I dont know its just something I found.
    I just read the opening post again, about the number 74 and what puzzles me with the number 74 is that it also adds up to Lucifer in Gemetria? and a few other things.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 15 2010,11:20)
    Edj,
    This is amazing. In all I have been reading I can't believe I have never read Thessalonians. Thanks to the Spirit for the revelation!

I was intrigued to read vs 4: '[the son of perdition] who opposes andexalts himself above all…sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.'

Has WJ and TT read this? How is it they aren't claiming that this is proof of a fourth God of the Trinity(?) because it 'clearly' shows that Paul is saying that Satan 'IS God'?

Just a laugh…

Hi JustAskin,

Lucifer/satan has corrupted many (called)modern English versions of “The Bible”.

God bless
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Hi JA, yeah im not into it either, just curious about the numbers used in revelations mainly, prophecy always interests me.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 15 2010,11:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2010,12:26)
    Hi Karmarie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed ,

I dont know its just something I found.
    I just read the opening post again, about the number 74 and what puzzles me with the number 74 is that it also adds up to Lucifer in Gemetria? and a few other things.

Hi Karmarie,

I'm glad you have noticed that, here is the verse that explains this for you…

Isaiah 53:12 Therefore will I divide him(Jesus) a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;
    because he(Jesus) hath poured out his soul unto death: and he(Jesus) was NUMBERED with the transgressors;
    and he(Jesus) bare the sin of many(“The Passover”), and made intercession for the transgressors.

God bless
    Ed J

selah
    Participant

Mike,

Regarding the question:  “can there be three “THE” antichrists?”

Thank you Mike … your answer (no) is logical and common sense.
    I dont know why others find the question so difficult?

Perhaps in time, others will begin to realize the futility of using the term “THE” antichrist if we are seriously attempting to discuss the Book of Revelation … a book that never, ever uses that term.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (selah @ Mar. 14 2010,16:34)
    Ed J,

You quoted my post to Mike where I asked him if there can be three “THE” antichrists?

You replied to that in part by saying the second beast (Rev 13:11) is identified by John as the 'false prophet' ……..

I did not ask that question, so why would you provide that information, as I think everyone here knows very well that the second beast becomes the false prophet.

On the other hand, you may wish to respond to the actual question … can there be three “THE” antichrists?

If your answer is that there can only be one “THE” antichrist, then which of the three Mike noted would be “THE” one?

Does anyone now see and understand the futility of using “The antichrist”  when discussing the separate entities noted in Revelation?

First beast
    Second beast
    False prophet
    Numbered beast
    Image of the beast

Hi Selah,

There are not three 'antichrists' just one 'spirit of antichrist' depicted as Rev.13:1; OK?
    I believe you call Rev.13:1: 'the first beast'.

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account