7,000 mile wide desert

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sirius1
    Participant

Some months ago the Lord granted me a longer vision of heaven which has stuck in my mind as though riveted there forever of that wonderful realm to which we are bound. I don't know how to make this short, so just skip this thread unless your patient!

On several occasions I've distinctly apprehended glorious, heavenly “Desert Lands” which places naturally appealed to me since I live in the Southwestern desert region of N. America. These deserts though were not places of utterly water deprived desolation and death as we might falsely imagine…They were wonderful! Everywhere you looked were colorful, alive & delightful objects of study and yet they were still obviously deserts. Flowers, foilage and trees were not nearly as profuse as in other more verdant places in heaven, yet here and there the Lord has scattered His own diversified and unique beauty in such differing assortments.
    Well, I stood, (as it were,) upon the verge of this sprawling desert land looking out far into it's beckoning expanse with only a single, solitary but nicely paved road extending far beyond me and tempting one onward to explore. Believe it or not, at this junction of the road stood two rather large touring/cruiser motorcycles! Why not? I love cruiser motorcycles and even own one now! One was for me and the other was for my guide, which guide I could never see at any time. As we got ready to roll down this lonely, single lane road I desired to know just how big the desert was and the Lord clearly led me to understand it's rough width and length to be about 7,000 of our miles broad and deep. The Sahara is Earth's largest desert being about 1,000 X 3,200 miles in size, but this one makes that one look like an overgrown sand pile. Our entire Earth is 7,926.42 miles in diameter at the equator, so one must ask, “What then is the size of the heavenly orb upon which such an immense desert sits?” Wait and see!
      As we began to roll it was evident that we alone there, and I mean ALONE. I was led to believe that we were the only two beings upon the entire planet, (I believe heaven to contain innumerable celestial orbs just as our universe hosts it's orbs,) but I didn't feel disadvantaged or “lonely” in the least. Out we rolled…Far, far, far along that winding road without tiring or being bored in the least. I also seemed to understand that we had a certain destination somewhere in the midst of that desert to which we were bound and would reach it after two days of road travel. I am also supposing that the daytime period of that orb was much longer that our Earthly daytime would be, both having some sort of alternating periods of activity and rest though not with darkness following light like ours. After a long period of riding we eventually came to what I will describe as a 1950's era, single, small white motel-like building. It was very plain, not overly lavish in appearance, yet spotlessly clean, modestly decorated, friendly and cozy. I took a stroll alone behind this “bungalow” and out a hundred feet or so into the rolling grassy terrain where I could either stand alone gazing out or lay down flat upon the grass in my secluded spot watching clouds float by. The peace that there absorbed my being was undefinable. No matter how great is the peace that you've received since knowing the Lord, just wait until you discover how great is the peace and serenity that heavenly saints enjoy! Indescribable. We stayed the duration of that orb's daytime period there and I was well aware of the utter, satisying and contented happiness that one may find in fellowship with the Lord even though there is nothing else in view other than just Him and you. Heaven is, really, just being with Him and enjoying the presence of His human and divine person. No English words can properly describe such happiness, the only close resemblance being the “young love” of newlyweds. He is our “husband” and we the “bride”… you know.
     Well, we traveled long after this passing through rolling grassy plains, around mountains, near canyons, until we finally reached what was to become the second of two stops. At our left and just off of the road lay a huge, tall rock with one side of it vertically flat as it were nearest to us. I've seen such a large, shaped rock somewhere in Australia I think if I'm not wrong. What was fantastic about this particular rock though was that most of the flat side of it that faced the road was already carved out with what we would call “Relief Sculpture” but huge in scale. The scuptured design in this exposed cliff face seemed to be distinctly Egyptian artistically speaking. This cannot be a coincidence either as I have always valued the Egyptian flavor of ancient art, it being very appealing to me and highly unique as well. To the far left of this grand relief sculpture was a single, plain doorway into which we entered. A set of plain stone steps led upwards and forwards then turned and travelled to the right and up further until we entered a large and elongated room, which room I found was directly behind the large rock's relief sculptured face. It looked just like you'd expect to find in a fancy, more expensive Egyptian room to look except that it was narrow and quite long. More that one bed lay in it with miscellaneous furnishings about and a number of windows which opened towards the artistically carved cliff face. I don't know if these windows were incorporated into the sculpture or just above it, but they were covered with simple cane blinds that waved gently as the passing breezes danced along them. Could this then suggest that the entering wind also had an exit point?? Sorry, another “wait and see” postponement because I just don't know.
      When we left this second roadside Inn it was with the understanding of our near approach to our real destination and I knew more or less what it was to be: Some kind of lofty, towering rock pinnacle that is inhabited at it's top and all mysteriously hidden within a 7,000 mile wide desert where you would least suspect it of ever being. As we rolled along winding around the picturesque scenery, (No oncoming semi's to deal with nor policemen to ticket you for that matter,) a protruding rocky pinnacle eventually came into sight and the closer we got the taller it appeared to be. The Lord gave me peace as to it's height and elevation, (just like the desert in which it was,) and it was impressive: 3 miles high. We parked our bikes on the west side of it and entered a passage which passage was covered with some kind of a door that only opened at my manipulation alone. This seemed to imply that heaven contains places that are yours and yours alone properly, but you systematically allow for any and all guests at your loving liberty. We entered this passage and passed by some kind of what appeared to be a control board, which panel we seemed to ignore. Perhaps my guest took the liberty to operate it behind me? Well, upon turning to our right we faced a rather large and rectangular elevator that was very lavishly decorated unlike most of what I had seen prior. Entering this elevator I noticed that it had more than one stopping point, but I couldn't resist the urge to fly all the way up to the top and so accordingly selected that elective. I was also led to understand that since God's omnipotence is the true and absolute power everywhere in heaven, this and other elevators don't make use of huge electric gear-motors that pull stranded steel cables….There are no operating cables! How could such a thing be in an elevator that travels three miles vertically? This means, saints, that the dizzying elevators there can now follow a path of travel that is not perfectly plumb relative to the planet's surface. Elevators there can travel then at different diagonal angles and so accomodate the outline of a mountain's exterior shape. Wonderful! When we reached the top we stepped out unto a large flat place which was decorated everywhere by both ar
    tistic and architectural designed works. Strange but beautiful pools of water, statues, artistic sun dials, tasteful plants and flowers here and there and a yet higher elevation to our right which I found to be the true and final summit. Here is how this pinnacle is fashioned, it has three distinct levels: The topmost one is an architectural level and includes residence, the one just below it is a water park and the one just below that is a tropical park. The elevations between these three levels are not a very great distance, only a matter of less than 50 feet I am guessing. I was not allowed to minutely explore the middle water and lower tropical parks, but they were “Out of this world” as we would say for sheer pleasure and this is why: It seems that they're being in the middle of such a great desert land only serves to enhance their enjoyment and that was no doubt the chief purpose of such a great desert. They're being where you would least suspect that they would be only enhances the more the enjoyment of them. The topmost level had a slightly higher elevation to it which was called “The Pad” and it had about three wrap-around buildings on it each of which was joined to the one just before and also higher as you walked through them one by one. They all had huge, arched crystal glass windows and such a sight in such a place and at such an elevation can only be imagined.
    Later I discovered more rooms, both private and guest rooms, within this pinnacle, all of which were accessed using that one elevator. Another, single site within this desert land was also explored at a later date by me but that I'll leave out. One can only wonder about such a grand place as this is…A place which one could easily take millennials to explore and it is only a tiny pinpoint of bliss in a perfectly pure, happy, joyous and properly infinite heavenly realm all of which is governed by a timeless eternity given for us to fathom.

“That you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

P.S. Wish we had an edit function, this is so long there just has to be an error.

We do have an edit function, you have to ask t8 for it. I will bump it up for you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. I just edit this

sirius 1 What happens to you, you put one post out and then you leave?

Peace and Love Mrs.

sirius1
    Participant

Hi, I have three posts out and, yes, I typically move around on the internet. That's OK..l'll get back to any input before too long, only there normally isn't much input for me! I have found on another christian web site which site does allow for visions, dreams, etc., that other members will readily chat about X, Y or Z dream/vision of a giant pizza or something else pretty far out, but most forums members seem to avoid my input. I guess you could also say that three mile long elevators which run totally independent of any mechanical power or steel cables is also “pretty far out” (!!!)  but I can't help this, I just share it like I get it and hope that it does edify someone somewhere.  We've got to be modestly cautious here and yet have wide, venturesome, intrepid minds when dealing with a Being who uses gold in place of asphalt for roadways.

A scripturally careful, but a humble, open and expandable mind.

sirius1
    Participant

P.S. to last reply: Maybe I'm not using the forum correctly. I never log out because I saw a recommendation to remain logged in because of a server hassle. Has this snag been laid to rest as yet?

Proclaimer
    Participant

It is OK to log out and in, so long as you remember your password.
    If you forget it, you can still click the lost password link.

There was a period of about 1 or 2 days where the script wouldn't allow new registrations or an unlogged person to log in. That was fixed some time ago.

Thanks for sharing your vision.

charity
    Participant

Thanks for sharing sirius.
    I'v also had a desert dream, with great detail as if I was well awake, and on my way to destination.

CHARITY!
    :)

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 14 2008,08:17)
    I'v also had a desert dream, with great detail as if I was well awake, and on my way to destination.

CHARITY!

Greetings Charity…..Iam curious ??What was the theme of your desert dream….

Charity Dreaming again while wide awake, are you? I used to do it all time when I was a child in order to escape my real life of abuse. So why are you doing this, is the question if that is what you are doing? And Charity when you answer this, please do it in a matter that one can understand what you mean. I can't guess.
    Preace and Love Irene

charity
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 14 2008,23:42)

CHARITY!

Thanks for asking theodorej,
    I don't really feel safe sharing on the forum,
    And that doesn’t mean I don't wish to share with you,
    I would. of.

charity

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 15 2008,11:35)

Quote (theodorej @ April 14 2008,23:42)

CHARITY!

Thanks for asking theodorej,
    I don't really feel safe sharing on the forum,
    And that doesn’t mean I don't wish to share with you,
    I would. of.

charity

Charity….I appreciate your sense of caution….for the sake of conversation,let me ask you if you have ever listened to the music of the Doors….Morrison had several desert dreams..

charity
    Participant

Actually No I haven’t

Have you got a favourite track?
    Lately I have been finding I’m interested in song lyrics!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 18 2008,10:01)
    Actually No I haven’t  

Greetings….Actually there are several tracks that bring me back to when I was young and very rebelious….The Doors were popular in the sixties….

charity
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 18 2008,23:25)

Actually No I haven’t  

Greetings….Actually there are several tracks that bring me back to when I was young and very rebelious….The Doors were popular in the sixties….

:D

Its amazing How the Music taps on the minds Door opening the memories

yes all have to young and..

Aren’t We  all just a production of our surroundings

Quote (charity @ April 19 2008,13:59)

Quote (theodorej @ April 18 2008,23:25)

Actually No I haven’t  

:D

Its  amazing How the Music taps on the minds Door opening the memories

yes all have to young and..

Aren’t We  all just a production of our surroundings

Hi Charity! Good to see again, I was gone to for two days. I am back too. Do you like any kind of lyrics or only about Deserts? Remember all the songs on Charity Rymes. I have more where they came from, if you are interested in them, I will be glad to write them down for you.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Charity Just wanted to add something. If you are having any kind of problem, out of experience, I would advice you highly to get yourself some help. Please forgive if I am crossing the line, just am concerned about you.
    Love You Mrs. :D :D

charity
    Participant

Hi MRS

History Mystery (COPY)

Have a history teacher explain this—– if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
    John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
    John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
    Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday .
    Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
    Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
    Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
    Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
    Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
    Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
    Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
    Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker…

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
    A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Quote (charity @ April 19 2008,18:34)
    Hi MRS

History Mystery (COPY)

Have a history teacher explain this—– if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
    John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
    John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
    Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday .
    Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
    Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
    Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
    Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
    Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
    Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
    Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
    Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker…

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
    A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Charity! Have a nic Day.
    Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Thanks mrs

charity never faileth to have a good day!

Charity! Glad to hear that. If you like lyrics there are some on the Poetry Tread. Since I am not a poet and Lineon likes it, I give Him a song and He(I think He is a He or is she a she) PUTS SOME pOTRY TO IT. Interesting.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account