3 BAPTISMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 314 total)
  • Author

Nick, it posts like this that cause us to doubt if you have ever been saved.

NickHassan
    Participant

He H,
    WOW
    That is a major upgrade on my previous status.
    Thank you

You claim to be saved. Yet, you only know the physical word. You are not able to grasp the spiritual Word. So I can attribute this to either one of two conclusions. Either you are young in the Word or you have not been saved.

How long do you profess as being saved and from where have you aquired your vast teaching in the Word of God. For you are learned, but in that which is physical, not that which is spiritual. Now, not completely. You understand somethings in a spiritual sense, but these things you understand are common knowledge in most doctrines. So what is your religious affiilliation.

Here are mine. The last being my stand.
    Presbyterian
    Baptist
    Methodist
    King James Bible

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    If you stand on the KJV why do you not abide in it?
    Instead you abuse it.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 18 2006,20:57)
    Hi kenrch,
    This is a selection of your recent dealings with me and while I do not really mind it is not good for you to continue in this vein is it?

Sounds like you are angry because you have no answers that would allow you to keep your pride.  That's no surprize to me maybe to others who read the posts but not me.

I truly believe I have seen everything. The extremes a person will go through to teach their doctrine and still keep their pride

Or have you changed your mind I pray you have But I fear your pride will be in the way

Am I not to defend the truth and just accept your prideful attempt to distort the truth?

I have no other option but to believe that the teacher is puffed up and will not say he is wrong even when he knows he is wrong.

Oh! Oh!  Are you going to get ugly again?

Either stand on your teaching or admit you were wrong.  Admit you were wrong!  Bet that sends chills up and down your spine.”

My conscience is clear.  That's what I find so amazing about you.  You don't seem to have one.
    Nick you teach false doctrine and you know that you are wrong which is why you don't stand on your own teaching.

If you keep searching you just might find more dirt, as far as NOW you have found none! :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    That is one approach but growing up would be more helpful.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 19 2006,02:19)
    Hi kenrch,
    That is one approach but growing up would be more helpful.

Nick am I suppose to care what you think? You have shown me only your arrogance, sarcasm, and lies since I've been here one year ago. When you do realize you are wrong you just start to humble yourself which by your own mouth doesn't last long. Everyone makes mistakes but you have taken it a step further because of your problem with pride that I showed you a year ago.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Please desist from finding fault with others and concentrate on helping us learn from scripture as that would be positive and helpful.

Dear Krench,

The problem is that none here can dispute the doctrine. They attempt to badger and poke and jab. They hope they may come to make sense of it without having to do the actual study as requested by the original poster, myself. Yet, to aquire the full benefit of this study will come only through doing the study. It is like anything that is of God. God will reveal to those who seek him. To those who do not, they will continue as they do every day. They will claim to know him with the fruit of their lips, but not with their heart.

Revelation 3:16 So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Sorry about your name Kenrch, I just noticed I spelled it wrong. One of the first things that Nick's buddy t8 did was take my editing rights away from me when I confronted the deception on this forum. Yet, t8 gave away his hand of unfairness and his biasness right then and there. If he would have been righteous throughout this entire matter, the correct way to have handled it would have been to prevent Nick and myself, both from being able to edit the posts, yet he did not. He only punished me.

It was all the little things he did not do that proved that his stand was not for that of righteousness, but on the side of Nick. I forgave him none the less and I pray the Lord bless him and his family. I will continue to pray that he seek God and not man. He is not totally not of truth for his has seen that which is faithful and true. What I mean is, even though not all he has done has been done in all righteousness, he is a man as we all are and we must love him and pray for him. I believe the Lord will bring him around. He thinks what I push is not of the faith, yet, deep in his heart, the words burn within him. It is the battle of the flesh against the spirit. So if any here we need to go to the Father for, I believe it is this man. We must pray that the stonghold that the enemy has upon him be loosed. The Lord loves you t8 much and you fight against him on certain things. You must understand that the longer you fight, the harder the heart becomes. And the harder the heart becomes, the deafer the ears become to his Words of truth.

I know you are a busy man, but putting this forum into the hands of Nick is not the best of moves. Nick is not of the faith. I do not believe he knows what it is to be born again. He knows what it is to read it, but not what it is to have it in the heart. Salvation is a matter of the heart. I ask you that you go to the cross with this matter. I ask that you do much fasting and prayer as to what is faithful and true. Do not listen to any man. I ask this as one who does love you.

NickHassan
    Participant

More slander Randy?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 19 2006,18:15)
    Hi kenrch,
    Please desist from finding fault with others and concentrate on helping us learn from scripture as that would be positive and helpful.

Hi Nicky, I will if you will :p :D :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Thanks kenny.

Oxy
    Participant

I agree that there are 3 baptisms, but see them a bit differently. The 3 baptisms line up very nicely with the 3 feasts as follows:

1. Baptism into Jesus as in the Feast of Passover.
    2. Baptism of the Holy Spirit as in the Feast of Pentecost.
    3. Baptism into death as depicted by the Feast of Tabernacles.

Blessings

NickHassan
    Participant

Welcome back Oxy,
    We missed you.
    Everyone seems to forget the baptism of John.

Hi oxy,

It is nice to see you back, but they will run you out again.

Any way, I believe the passover feast most definitely is symbolic of the baptism of salvation, but it is not the actual baptism. It was a shadow of things to come.

You my brother are a student of the OT, which is wonderful, yet, does little in understanding the NT. Unless you understand that which is spiritual first, how can one understand that which was physical. So to know the NT first, and be born again, baptized in water and baptized in the Holy Spirit is to have spiritual eyes that can see that which was spiritual within the confines of the OT. Don't you agree? For the NT is the fulfullment of the OT. And if you can understand the NT, the OT begins to open up as God manifests it unto us through the Holy Spirit.

Oxy
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 22 2006,12:46)
    Hi oxy,

It is nice to see you back, but they will run you out again.

Any way, I believe the passover feast most definitely is symbolic of the baptism of salvation, but it is not the actual baptism. It was a shadow of things to come.

You my brother are a student of the OT, which is wonderful, yet, does little in understanding the NT. Unless you understand that which is spiritual first, how can one understand that which was physical. So to know the NT first, and be born again, baptized in water and baptized in the Holy Spirit is to have spiritual eyes that can see that which was spiritual within the confines of the OT. Don't you agree? For the NT is the fulfullment of the OT. And if you can understand the NT, the OT begins to open up as God manifests it unto us through the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for that lovely welcome H, but you do sound rather patronising lol.

You are right about it being a shadow of things to come, as are the other feasts.

Yes, I agree with the comparison of the OT and NT as you describe.

And to clarify another matter, I wasn't run out, I simply chose to seperate myself from a den of deception, but I just felt like stirring some truth into the place, so here I am lol.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    I keep searching for where the apostles told people to invite Jesus into theitr heart, or to accept Jesus as Lord to save us but I cannot find such paths written. I think it is better to follow Jesus.

Seek Jesus and you will find him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Well the other one is the folk that say they have made Jesus their Lord and Saviour.
    Others boast of the powers they show as proof.

Sorry folks that is not the way and the ones not properly attired at the wedding feast have no place there.

That is as Jesus said

Matt 7
    ” 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account