3 BAPTISMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 314 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Gen. 6:5 “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”

This includes slander of course.

Sort yourself out H. You are giving christianity a bad name.

The thing is, I have showed you where it says baptized. But you believe it to be water baptism instead of that of blood. You are blinded by the doctrines of men and hardened by walking in the flesh. You deny the Word of God.

I will put it to you once again. What is is that cleanses us of our sin? Water or blood? It is the blood.

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

How is the body of sin destroyed? By the blood. Don't you understand? It is destroyed how, by being washed away? How, by the blood of the lamb. It is not destroyed by water.

I cannot remove the scales from off your eyes or soften your hearts. Only God can do this. The reason you cannot see is because you are not seeking with your heart, but with you mind. You must look upon that which is spiritual with spiritual eyes. If you were, you would see what is faithful and true. I cannot explain it any simpler then this. If you cannot understand this, I don't know how else to help you other then plead with you to do the study and plead with you to pray to the Father for his help.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    As usual you do not grasp the meaning.
    Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Does this mean baptism in blood? Prove it.

Have you seen anyone being washed in the blood?

Can you tell if a man has been washed in the blood?

Since no man sees the work of God then no man can prove he has been so washed in which case this scripture becomes meaningless. Water baptism is known because it is seen and that is what this verse speaks of.

When is the body of sin destroyed? When we die.
    Do not add to scripture and presume what is not written.

Nick, if what you call you are doing christianity, I will have not of it. Evidently where you come from, the rules must not be the same. According the the Word of God, we must stand in his Word. You stand on the doctrine of Nick and I have shoot that full of holes. Your christianity is wishy washy. You think it is alright to compromise. I do not. You think it is water that washes away our sins. I know it is the blood of the lamb. You christianity is full of dead man's bones. Mine is life eternal, for it is the Word of God.

How can you say you are a christian and hate your brother? You have proven beyond all doubt your hate for me, but it is not for me, but he who sent me. Proof is all the little things you did such as posting my PM to you. Then posting testimony in this section so that you could make fun of it. Is that a christian thing to do? You can keep your christianity Nick, it is not of God.

I will keep that which is life giving. I will keep the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Where in Romans 6 does it say any place about water baptism Nick. It does refer to that which baptizes us all into Christ. And it is not water that does that, it is salvation. You are adding to the Word of God. There is a difference it being baptized into Christ and being baptized in the name of Christ. You will never know this because the truth is not in you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You said this early in the thread
    “Thank you Nick Hassan. I thought if anyone could see the truth in this, it would be you. “

And what did you do to earn such a compliment?

Did you argree, then change your mind as you have done so often times before. That is what got you into this mess.

You are either for God or against God. You are either for the gospel or against the gospel. There is no inbetween. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You fire abuse and compliments according to how we sift through your mixed bag and find treasures and trash, but believing in you is your litmus test.

Nick, maybe I am going about this the wrong way. You do know that I am referring to the washing of the heart by the blood of the lamb? I am not talking about taking blood and bathing in it. I am speaking about when we are forgiven of our sins, that the blood of Jesus cleanses our hearts. This is the baptism I speak of. I am sorry if you thought otherwise.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is the litmus test of Randy. It is a conclusion he came to and he now uses it as a test. He is sure of his own inspiration so if you do not agree with him you fail his little test and are shown to be an evil man of another spirit and whatever other cow dung he can find to throw at you.

“.Anyway, I use this scripture, John 3:3 thru 7 as a litmus test to see how far one is in their spiritual growth or to see of they are of God. I want to know what you all think? Please do not think I am trying to be anything more than what I am, and that is a sinner, for the only good in me comes by my yielding to the will of Jesus. Only when my cup of self will is empty can I truly be filled with the will of Christ. “

So who is his real litmus test about?

himself.

Read his first post where he speaks of himself 85 times and Christ twice and you will understand where he is coming from-self deception.
    ” I am a new member here “

Again the hate. Nick, you continue to show your true colors.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Why is it you do not like being shown what you have written?
    It is the truth is it not?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You say
    “Nick, maybe I am going about this the wrong way. You do know that I am referring to the washing of the heart by the blood of the lamb? I am not talking about taking blood and bathing in it. I am speaking about when we are forgiven of our sins, that the blood of Jesus cleanses our hearts. This is the baptism I speak of. I am sorry if you thought otherwise. “

Do you know when your sins are forgiven by God?
    Do you see the inner washing by the blood?
    Is an experience all you need to establish it as fact?

The people with Cornelius all experienced wonderful things but God showed Peter they too had to submit to his full plan.

Acts 10
    ” 44While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.”

We also need to follow the plan of God and not devise one of our own.

Nick, we have been over this conversation before. If you did not see the truth before, why do you think you will see it now?

First of all, you left out an important verse and this is what you do alot. This verse you chose to leave out is the most important verse of all, yet you purposely left it out. Well I did not.

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

The Gentiles believed first. In other words, they were saved, born again. The Holy Spirit of God will not enter into a vessel unless the vessel is first sanctified, made Holy. These men first believed and by faith they were saved by the blood of the lamb. Then the Holy Spirit came upon them.

Matt. 9:16 No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Do you think the example of God's work among Cornelius and his friends is the usual work of God done for salvation?
    Yes God accepted them as clean.
    God is sovereign.

But what of Paul in Acts 22.
    He believed and yet was told to not tarry about being washed inwardly through the appeal of water baptism.

” 12And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

13Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.

14And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

15For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

16And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. “

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    People often quote the first part of the story of the salvation of the jailor in Acts 16 as if it is belief that saved him.
    29Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou SHALT BE saved, and thy house.

32And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. “

SHALT BE does not mean ARE

Compare Rom 10
    ” 13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Faith does not save even those in the great tribulation unless they act on that faith and CALL ON HIM.
    But the time of Joel 2 has not yet arrived and men must still be reborn of water and the Spirit.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 18 2006,08:36)
    Hi,
    People often quote the first part of the story of the salvation of the jailor in Acts 16 as if it is belief that saved him.
    29Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou SHALT BE saved, and thy house.

32And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. “

SHALT BE does not mean ARE

Compare Rom 10
    ” 13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Faith does not save even those in the great tribulation unless they act on that faith and CALL ON HIM.
    But the time of Joel 2 has not yet arrived and men must still be reborn of water and the Spirit.

OH PLEASE! IF you confess Jesus you SHALL be saved. IF you don't you WILL NOT BE SAVED.

“SHALT BE does not mean ARE”

Hey “IF” you believe on Jesus you shalt be saved. Sure SHALT is speaking of the “future 'after' they believe in Jesus”.

I truly believe I have seen everything. The extremes a person will go through to teach their doctrine and still keep their pride.

Just Amazing!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    This is a selection of your recent dealings with me and while I do not really mind it is not good for you to continue in this vein is it?

“Sounds like you are angry because you have no answers that would allow you to keep your pride. That's no surprize to me maybe to others who read the posts but not me.

I truly believe I have seen everything. The extremes a person will go through to teach their doctrine and still keep their pride

Or have you changed your mind I pray you have But I fear your pride will be in the way

Am I not to defend the truth and just accept your prideful attempt to distort the truth?

I have no other option but to believe that the teacher is puffed up and will not say he is wrong even when he knows he is wrong.

Oh! Oh! Are you going to get ugly again?

Either stand on your teaching or admit you were wrong. Admit you were wrong! Bet that sends chills up and down your spine.”

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account