2nd beasts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2012,01:56)
    wup

Pastry.

The dreadful beast in Dan7. is the same 10 horned beast in rev13.
    And he is come out of the sea with 7 heads of which,as of today 6 are fallen.(not 5).

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    Rev 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
    Rev 13:4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
    Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
    Rev 13:6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
    Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

look now;

Da 7:3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

Da 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Da 7:8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Da 7:20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
    Da 7:21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them,

when was that war done??? and how were the saints defeated ??? and who was that beast ???

or witch head of the seven head beast does it represent ???

Hi Terra.

Let us not make it too complicated.

Lets do it the easy way,ok.

The beast in Dan.7:7.with the 10 horns.
    Who do you think this beast was or is?
    Is this beast history or furure?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,03:11)

wup

Pastry.

And he is come out of the sea with 7 heads of which,as of today 6 are fallen.(not 5).

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    Rev 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
    Rev 13:4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
    Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
    Rev 13:6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
    Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

look now;

Da 7:3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

Da 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Da 7:8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Da 7:20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
    Da 7:21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them,

when was that war done??? and how were the saints defeated ??? and who was that beast ???

Hi Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you are turning the table :D

I was pointing out missing understanding in your claim ,

but please use and quote scriptures as you discibe the meaning of them .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,05:26)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,03:11)

wup

Pastry.

look now;

Hi Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you are turning the table  :D

I was pointing out missing understanding in your claim ,

but please use and quote scriptures as you discibe the meaning of them .

Terra.

Why cant you answer a simple question?

Is the beast in Dan.7:7 past or present or future?
    If you dont know just say;Idont know.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

please tell me how you come to your conclusion ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,07:48)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

I have not come to any conclusion yet,but so far I think you can not answer my simple question.
    I have asked you several times,and still no answer.

Maybe you should seek for some help.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,15:11)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

I have not come to any conclusion yet,but so far I think you can not answer my simple question.

wakeup.

wup

trust me if I need help I will ask you for it ,

but please answer my questions or can you ??? tell you need help and I give you the answer .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,08:14)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

but please answer my questions or can you ??? tell you need help and I give you the answer .

Terra.

Why all this mambo jumbo?

Just answer the question; just say; present; or future.

You dont need to be a master to answer such a simple question.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,15:23)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

Just answer the question; just say;  present; or future.

wakeup.

wup

stop turning tables on people ;I have ask you a question here is a copy of it ;please tell me how you come to your conclusion ;;;;

and my question was based on your quote ;

if you can not answer it or show me that alright

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,08:28)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,15:23)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

Just answer the question; just say;  present; or future.

wakeup.

wup

stop turning tables on people ;I have ask you a question here is a copy of it ;please tell me how you come to your conclusion ;;;;

and my question was based on your quote ;

if you can not answer it or show me that alright

Terra.

That was my statement,and I stick to it.
    So what is it that you disagree?
    What is your question,where is it?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

so you can not explain your reasoning of your statement right ??? yes

first ;And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

the fact that the beast ad colors of different animal it was shown as been parts of ancient civilisation (made up power)now it talks that ONE of the HEADS was wounded ,and that the wound was a fatal one,SO BUT WITCH ONE OF THE SEVEN ???

HIND;

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

so this can guide us to see when that beast was wounded ,and witch head ,

I now beleive that it is the seventh head that is wounded ,because of ;Rev 13;8 and verse 2

so the question would be then when was it healed ???

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast(witch beast was it ???) and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

the beast that is trown in the lake of fire is the beast with seven heads,

the one that replace (image it ) is the one that comes back after the 1000 years

Rev 13:11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
    Rev 13:13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
    Rev 13:14 Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
    Rev 13:15 He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
    Rev 13:16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    Rev 13:17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

Da 7:16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this.
    “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:
    Da 7:17 ‘The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth.
    Da 7:18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’
    Da 7:19 “Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left.
    Da 7:22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High

Dan;7 is to my understanding only related to the time of Christ up to 70AD when;Dan 7;22;and the time came when they(saints ,144k) possessed the kingdom.   THIS WAS AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF THE EARTHLY TEMPLE .

Da 7:26 “ ‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.
    Da 7:27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’
    Da 7:28 “This is the end of the matter.

in verse 27;it says that ;and all rulers will worship and obey him.’ this is related to Christ kingdom not to the world kindoms

something to think about

P.S.; the destruction of the temple in 70 AD is equal to the dead of Saul the first king of Israel. for King David and secondly for Christ and the saints to rule

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup, I will ask you a question.

The 10 Kings of Rev.17:12 are the 10 horns on the Rev 17:3 beast…
    “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I
     saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names
     of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” (Rev 17:3)

Are you attempting to say that the beast in Daniel 7:7
    is (according to you) this same beast of Revelation 17:3?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,09:23)

God bless

Hi EJ.

No not at all.

The scarlet colored beast with the 7 heads=satan.

The 7heads are his 7 empires.

The woman is sitting on all the 7 heads,she is the woman that seduces the people with all the wealth and pleasures of the world,and the false gods,they worship.

Dan 7:7 is only one of the 7 heads:
    One of the 7 empires.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,10:28)

God bless

Hi EJ.

No not at all.

The woman is sitting on all the 7 heads,she is the woman that seduces the people with all the wealth and pleasures of the world,and the false gods,they worship.

One of the 7 empires.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

But the 10 Kings of Rev.17:12 are the 10 horns on the Rev 17:3 beast.      …do you deny this?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,15:47)

God bless

Hi EJ.

No not at all.

One of the 7 empires.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

But the 10 Kings of Rev.17:12 are the 10 horns on the Rev 17:3 beast.      …do you deny this?

God bless

Edj.

Correct;because the 10 horns are on the same head.
    (6 heads are gone)

Dan.7:7. head with 10horns: (this is the 7th head,the last head).

Rev. 17:3 head with 10 horns: ( the 6 heads are gone).

Rev.17:12. the 10 kings on the same head; the 7th head: bacause the 6 heads are gone.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,17:29)

God bless

Hi EJ.

No not at all.

One of the 7 empires.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

God bless

Edj.

(6 heads are gone)

Rev. 17:3 head with 10 horns:  ( the 6 heads are gone).

Rev.17:12. the 10 kings on the same head; the 7th head:  bacause the 6 heads are gone.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The SEVEN previous heads were…

1. Egypt
    2. Assyria
    3. Babylon
    4. Medo-Persia
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman
    7. Ottoman ……………… We are now in the Eighth, which is Mahammadin-isalm. (See Rev.17:9-10 and 13:11)
    (all seven gone)            The Ottoman islamic Empire suffered a deadly wound – but it was healed. (Rev.13:3)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,18:01)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,17:29)

God bless

Hi EJ.

No not at all.

One of the 7 empires.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

God bless

Edj.

(6 heads are gone)

Rev. 17:3 head with 10 horns:  ( the 6 heads are gone).

Rev.17:12. the 10 kings on the same head; the 7th head:  bacause the 6 heads are gone.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The SEVEN previous heads were…

1. Egypt
    2. Assyria
    3. Babylon
    4. Medo-Persia
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman
    7. Ottoman ……………… We are now in the Eighth, which is Mahammadin-isalm. (See Rev.17:9-10 and 13:11)
    (all seven gone)            The Ottoman islamic Empire suffered a deadly wound – but it was healed. (Rev.13:3)

God bless

EDJ.

1.correct
    2.'' ''
    3.'' ''
    4.'' ''
    5.'' ''
    6.'' ''

7. is not the ottoman empire but the coming elite empire with 10 of them leading.The n.w.o.).
    The micro chip is (satans) idea,carried on by the 10 kings,they work for satan.

The chip does not come from the muslems,but from the west.(the evil empire).
    As we can see.

with the chip they can control every human and animal on this planet; they will be as god.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Your prophecy scheme has  'a B-I-G time-gap'  between 6 & 7.        …and what about Eighth that comes out of Seventh?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,18:53)
    Hi Wakeup,

Your prophecy scheme has  'a B-I-G time-gap'  between 6 & 7.        …and what about Eighth that comes out of Seventh?

God bless

Readn my answer above correctly;

The 8th is coming,with 10 horns on his head.
    This is the last empire created by men.
    There is no last kingdom with 2 horns; but 10 horns.
    The lake of fire is waiting for them.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,22:11)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

What say you the horns on the Rev.13:11 beast represent?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,22:11)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You have no problem with this time gap?
    Where in scripture is there such a thing as
    'a time gap' for you to claim as precedence?     <– please answer

Also is this not what you are saying about Empire number Seven?
    So then how does the Eighth Empire come out of the seventh then?     <– please explain

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account