Is Islam mentioned in the Bible?

This topic contains 345 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Ed J 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

The Beast has a certain character. It persecutes the Jews and all believers of true religion. God used the British Empire to reinstate a Jewish state. The Ottoman Empire killed Jews and Christians. Think about it. The Beast is ruled by Satan. Look at the fruit, the location, the prophecies, the customs, the goods that are traded, and what is happening on the news today. Where is the King of the North located, where will Armageddon take place.

Take a few steps back WU. Your view is like many views out there. They are complete theories that have covered all bases. Yet they cannot all be right, so having a complete theory is not the sign that something is right. People who sign up to a view and are not open to new information reply to opposition in the same manner. They automatically without thinking respond with the answer that resides in their theory. But please remember this, I myself and others are not signed up, brainwashed, or hard of hearing. The exact opposite. We are watching as we should be. We all looking for the signs of his coming. We want to have our lamps filled with oil and be ready. We want to hear from YHWH regarding the season we are in. We read scripture because we love the truth. We steer clear of cults, ideologies, and views of men. We listen to all, but we do not subscribe to anyone but Christ.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

NOTE: I think this video is Christadelphian. I do not adhere to this group, but I post this video for the news clips only.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

T8.

I stick to the prophesies if I were you.  There we can fiend the truth.

Satan is preparing a  great deception,so we should not hear what is said on the news or videos.

Use them only to watch the game he is playing.

I can see that the way is being prepared for the nwo and the false  prophet.

Let us see what the scripture says, Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

ONE BEAST COMING OUT OF THE SEA WITH SEVEN HEADS, BUT THE BODY IS *ONE* AND THE SAME.

THE HEADS ARE THE SEVEN EMPIRES. THE 7TH IS THE LAST. THE 8TH IS ALSO OF THE SEVENTH.

WE KNOW THAT THE OTTOMAN IS NOT THE  LAST, BECAUSE IT IS NOT HERE. IT IS THE PAST.

NO ONE CAN CLAIM THE OTTOMAN IS HERE ,CAN YOU?  NOTE THE 10 HORNS, NOT ONE, BUT TEN.

IF IT IS COMING,IT WILL BE FOR YEARS TO COME TO BE ESTABLISHED AS A SOVEREIGN EMPIRE.

THE SECOND COMING IS AT THE DOOR.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

SATAN GAVE  THIS TEN HORNED BEAST POWER (TEN HORN).

LEOPARD; LION; BEAR.  FOR THIS MUST SEE DANIEL 7:1–6  DAN 8:5.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

THE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED;   AND THE WORLD WONDER AFTER THE BEAST.

THIS IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE TO WHAT THE WORLD THINK OF THIS BEAST.

DO WE WONDER AFTER  THIS GROUP OF REBBELS CALLED ISIS? WILL THE WORLD EVER WONDER AFTER THIS KINGDOM?

IF IT EVER BECOMES ONE?

Revelation 13:4   And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who  like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM? MAKE WAR WITH ISIS? OR THE COMING OTTOMAN?

I CAN NAME ONE DOZEN NATIONS THAT CAN MAKE WAR. IT IS HAPPENING NOW.

YOU THINK ISIS WILL COME ON TOP?

Revelation 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty  two months.

GOD HAS GIVEN POWER TO SATAN FOR ONLY 3/HALF YEARS. THEN THE COMING REV 11.

ISIS IS NEARLY OVER;  OK, SO LET US SAY ISIS WILL TURN INTO A WORLD EMPIRE IN TEN YEARS TIME.(2025).

HE WILL ONLY LAST TO 2028 AND IT IS ALL OVER.

Revelation 13:6   And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

HOW CAN A PAGAN BLASPHEME AGAINT GOD?  FOR HE DOES NOT KNOW THE TRUE GOD?

HOW CAN ONE BLASPHEME A NAME THEY DONT KNOW?

THE MUSLEMS DONT WORSHIP JEHOVAH; THEY  **THINK** THEY DO.

ALLAH IS THEIR GOD; CAN BE ANY GOD.

THEY DO NOT BELONG TO THE JUDAIC CHRISTIAN BREED, LIKE THE ROMAN CHURCH.

HOW CAN ONE SIN AGAINST GOD, IF HE NEVER KNEW HIM. ONLT CHRISTIANS KNOW HIM.

HOW CAN A MUSLEM BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT? THEY DONT KNOW HIM.

AS FOR A  CHRISTIAN IT WILL BE A GREAT UNFORGIVABLE SIN.

Revelation 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

POWER WAS GIVEN HIM TO SLAY THE SAINTS FOR?……….            3/HALF YEARS.

THE GERMANS ALSO HAD POWER GIVEN TO SLAY THE JEWS FOR A VERY SHORT TIME. 3/HALF YEARS.

ALL POWER COMES FROM GOD. HE BRINGS UP KINGS, AND HE ALSO BRINGS DOWN KINGS.

Revelation 13:8   And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

ALL THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP THE NEW REVIVED OTTOMAN EMPIRE??

AND GIVE UP THEIR NUCLEAR ARSENAL?

FOR HOW LONG?  HE ONLY HAS 3/HALF YEARS ??  YOU BLINK YOUR EYES, AND THREE AND A HALF YEARS IS PAST.

Revelation 13:9   If any man have an ear, let him hear.

GOD SPEAKING: LET ANYONE HEAR THIS WORD. NOT SOME OTHER STRANGE WORD.

ANYONE CAN IF IT PLEASES HIM.

Revelation 13:10   He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

ANYONE CAUSES ANOTHER TO BE TAKEN CAPTIVE (SUCH AS WISTLE BLOWING) ; HE HIMSELF WILL BE TAKEN CAPTIVE.

HE WHO CAUSED SOME ONE KILLED; HE ALSO WILL BE KILLED. WE ARE DEALING WITH GOD HERE.

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

THIS BEAST CAME OUT OF THE EARTH. NOT THE SEA. HE HAD TWO HORNS.

THIS BEAST IS A PERSON. HORNS REPRESENT AUTHORITY AS KING. HE HAS TWO.

ONE IS AUTHORITY OVER SECULAR AFFAIRS; AND THE OTHER ONE OVER SPIRITUAL AFFAIRS.

HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET,COMING SOON. SOME SAY HE WILL COME FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

SCRIPTURE SAYS FROM THE FAR NORTH. SOME SAY NORTH = TURKEY. THEY NEED TO SEEK THE SCRIPTURES MORE.

Revelation 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

HE WILL CAUSE ALL ON THE EARTH TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST WITH THE 10 HORNS. (DOES NOT FIT THE OTTOMAN EMP).

THE FALSE PROPHET WILL CAUSE THEM TO WORSHIP/  ADHERE TO THE SYSTEM.  BY HIS ORDERS.

<tt><b>Revelation 13:13</b></tt>   And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

THE FALSE PROPHET WIL BE GIVEN POWER BY SATAN, AND GOD WILL GIVE SATAN THE AUTHORITY FOR 3/HALF YEARS.

TO DO WONDERS. LYING WONDERS.

Revelation 13:14   And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

HE IS SATANS PRINCE; THE SON OF HIS WOMAN BABYLON THE GREAT; HE WILL DO ALL THE LYING WONDERS.

THE IMAGE IS HIM TO BE WORSHIPPED AS GOD.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

HIS LAWS WILL SPEAK, AND CAUSE THEM THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO THE LAW WILL BE KILLED.

THERE WILL BE ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE. ON THE NEWS,IN THE PAPERS.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

THE LAW WILL SAY THAT ALL MUST HAVE HIS MARK IN THEIR HANDS OR IN THE FOREHEAD. OR BE KILLED.

IF YOU DONT ADHERE TO THE SYSTEM YOU ARE SEEN AS A TERRORIST. THINGS ARE TURNED UP SIDE DOWN.
    Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

THAT MARK IS ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING.  TRADE AND COMMERCE, JOBS.

THAT MARK MUST BE PHYSICAL FOR THE TRADERS TO SEE, AND GIVE THE OK TO BUY OR SELL.

Revelation 13:18   Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number  Six hundred threescore and six.

WE CAN COUNT THAT MARK WHEN IT IS HERE WITH US.

It is up to the person to call this a cult. nothing written was in secret.

Everyone is free to come up with scriptures to debate this interpretation.

Shalom.

wakeup.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

Yes I will stick to prophecy, but I will also stick to signs. If you have a theology that ignores signs, then you are not open to the truth, but have become a peddler of a doctrine that ignores signs. When I am driving I do not ignore signs. Likewise I will post videos containing signs of the times and I will include talking about signs in my posts too.

If you think a theology that can answer all end-time prophecy questions makes it right, then I am here to tell you that this is not a sign of truth. Sure contradictions in a view clearly point to a problem, but many cults follow doctrines that they can answer with their view without contradiction. The JWs for example have an answer for almost everything. Your theory may be able to answer many questions, but that is no proof it is right. If you believe that England or the UK is the seventh beast or part of it, then I believe you are wrong. The British Empire did not succeed the Roman Empire, the Ottoman Empire did. History is clear about that. And if you think that the Ottoman Empire defeating the Roman Empire is not significant, all the while acknowledging that the other heads defeated the previous and the Beast always had a head that was living until the Ottoman Empire, then I believe you are intentionally ignoring a very great sign.

Also, the reason I have not engaged you previously in discussion on prophecy is because I cannot be bothered to debate anyone who I perceive would not change their mind ever, but would stick to his view no matter what. Such battles are lengthy and are hardly ever resolved and bear little fruit. I know this from personal experience. However, I admit it can benefit readers to see a view being slain, even if the person you are discussing with believes they are right even till the end. I guess others can see things more objectively because they are not suffering from their particular warped perception of things.

I started this topic about Islam, so I will debate with you and anyone regarding this topic. I still need to be 100% convinced of this view too, but I have little time to debate your current views as I think I know how this will play out. I bring up a good point and it will get mostly ignored and countered with a set predefined answer that is inadequate. Maybe I am being harsh here. If so, let’s just say that after debating many here, I have come to expect that good points just get ignored because of a predefined view.

I do very much like to discuss with open-minded people. Not double minded or stubborn minded, but those people who love truth and seek it with all their hearts. If you are the latter, I would spend time discussing things with you for sure. But from the little I have read from you which I know means it is not conclusive, you do seem to have your mind made up no matter what (like many Trinitarians). I could be wrong about you of course, but I really do get the feeling I am just going to get set answers to everything with little substance on discussing scriptures with possible different viewpoints.

As a man who searches the depth of a matter, discussing set answers is never going to cut it for me. So feel free to make a point at a time and discuss why this view is wrong with good evidence. I will be all ears. But posts that list a creed or large writing, I am not going to read myself. Not sure what others think, but I know that long-winded posts generally get ignored by many. They are just too hard to answer because an answer is nearly always much bigger than a question.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

Again, a couple of your points I have randomly chose to answer.

• THAT MARK IS ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING.  TRADE AND COMMERCE, JOBS.
      It is entirely possible that the Middle East could become an Islamic Caliphate whereby to show your allegiance to Allah and Sharia Law, you wear some kind of mark, number, and name of the Mahdi. It could even be technological device requiring scanners. At the moment, ISIS asks people what their view is. What religion they belong to. Upon the wrong answer (according to them) you are captured and taken away to be killed by beheading if you are a Christian or Jew and usually shot if you are a Shia. Even a headdress would be more efficient than that.
    •  THAT MARK MUST BE PHYSICAL FOR THE TRADERS TO SEE, AND GIVE THE OK TO BUY OR SELL.
      Okay I think I answered that above. Bear in mind that asking people what they believe and killing them for the wrong answer is inefficient. Some kind of physical mark may well be instituted to recognise those who swear allegiance to the Beast. There are a number of eschatological views that have compelling answers as to what the mark is. This view could be something like a physical mark, something worn around the head, or some technological device such as a chip that shows others whose side you are on. Could be as simple as “Allah is great” or the name of ‘Allah’ somehow being displayed around the head or on the hand. Something that shows others whose side you are on. Such people would then be afforded the ability to live in society. When I think about it, the way to flush our those who are not of your view is to institute a law that requires this for trading. Without it you would soon starve to death. Either way, take the mark and live now, but die for eternity later. Or refuse it and die now in the hope of eternal life.
     terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

t8

good post ,and we also have to consider the time line where those events take place

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

t8.

The reason that my mind is set because it is in harmony with scriptures, and therefore a I can not change.
    That would be the wrong thing to do. Until one can come up with solid scriptures to proof me wrong.
    Then, I will definitely change. So far no one can come up with scriptures to proof me wrong.
    I go, and judge by the scriptures. We all should judge by the scriptures; not opinion, and innuendos.
    That is what the Word of God is for; to follow it, and go by it, and stick to it.
    To wander off is a big mistake.

Can you answer EACH of these questions truthfully please. Or anyone.

1.Do you truly believe that the 7th beast is isis? (Explain the 10 horns)?(or any horn of isis today)?
    2 Do you truly believe that isis will morph into the new revived ottoman? (with 10 horns)?
    3.Do you truly believe that the world can not make war with the(beast), revived ottoman?.
    4.Do you truly believe that the micro chip technology is specifically created for the muslems.
    5.Do you truly believe that mecca only will be destroyed at the second coming.
    6 Do you truly believe that the grapes put through the wine press would be only muslems.
    7.Will the valley of Hinnom consist of only dead muslem soldiers?
    8.What is your opinion regarding the British, Americans, Europeans, French, Russians. Chinese, Japanese?
    Will they be subdued by the coming revived ottoman empire?
    Because the scripture says: He will stamp the residue with his feet.
    Rev 11 says: Jerusalem will be trodden by the gentiles for 3/half years. Will that be by the muslems?

Can anyone answer those questions in truth, and straight to the point?

Shalom.
    wakup.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

hi wakeup

i going to ask you one question ;and if you apply it you may see the true light ;

from all your explanations you give ;please remove your ideas,thoughts,and opinions ;and please then tell me or show us what is left ,

can you do that ?

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Signs Can be deceiving and lead one astray from the truth if those signs are not
    in harmony with signs given in scriptures.
    Satan has given us many signs to lead us astray from the true signs; given in scripture.
    Many have come up with signs and all proven wrong.
    The true signs to look for is given in scripture.
    Do not look for signs outside the word of God.
    I will leave out some verses to make it short as possible.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    THIS IS A WARNING.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    MANY SHALL COME; THE MANY ARE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS PREAHING CHRIST. NOT MUSLEMS.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    NOTE; NATIONS AGAINST NATIONS; KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOMS.(NOT A BUCH OF REBBELS).

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
    BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS; NOT ONLY MUSLEM NATIONS. THERE ARE MANY GOD HATERS AMONGST US.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    THESE PROPHETS ARE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS DECEIVING CHRISTIANS,NOT MUSLEMS DECEIVING CHRISTIANS.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
    THE DOME HAS BEEN STANDING THERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS? AND WHAT?
    CHRIST WAS SPEAKING OF THE LAST DAYS. THE TIME OF THE END. THIS QUESTION WAS ASKED BY THE APOSTLES.(VERSE 3).

Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    THE DOME IS THERE; ARE WE OR ISRAEL, TO FLEE?

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    GREAT TRIBULATION AS NEVER BEFORE AND WILL EVER BE AFTER.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
    THOSE DAYS WILL BE SHORTENED,OR **ALL** WILL BE KILLED. ALL; INCLUDING MUSLEMS.

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    MANY SO CALLED CHRISTIANS HAVE DONE THIS. THEY HAVE DONE MUCH HARM TO THEIR FLOCK.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    YES, ALL FALSE SIGS,TO DECEIVE THE MANY.

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
    ALL WITH EARS MUST LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS, NOT WHAT SOME OTHER SAYS,WHO IS REALLY YOUR LORD?
    ONE CAN NOT SERVE TWO MASTERS.

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    HE SAID; BELIEVE IT NOT. DO NOT FOLLOW FALSE SIGN; FOLLOW TRUE SIGN WRITTEN IN SCRIPTURE.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    THESE ARE THE TRUE SIGNS TO WATCH FOR,AND TO TAKE NOTE OF.

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    THESE ARE THE TRUE SIGNS THAT CAN NOT LIE.NO FALSE PROPHET CAN SHOW THIS SIGN.

Matthew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

FOLLOW THOSE SIGNS AND YOU WILL NOT BE DECEIVED. AND YOU KNOW HE IS AT THE DOOR. THEN LOOK UP.

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    THIS IS ANOTHER GOOD SIGN. BUT TOO LATE FOR THE MAJORITY.

Matthew 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    LABOUR SO YOU WOULD BE TAKEN,NOT LEFT.

Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
    THE SERVANT FOUND SEEKING AND WATCHING; HE IS BLESSED.

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
    MANY SERVANTS SAY ,HE WILL COME IN ANOTHER HUNDRED YEARS.THE COMING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO.
    LETS JUST EAT AND DRINK AND BE MERRY. DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. DONT GET OBSESSED BY IT.

Matthew 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    THOSE HYPOCRITES OUT THERE THINK THEY WILL GET SAVED, NO, THEY WILL COP IT. THAT IS WHAT JESUS SAID.
    Sorry I had to use caps do’n’t know to do colours.

wakeup.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Terra.

No, what I want you to do is proof that it is all my own idea, and opinions.
    Intil you can do that, I will follow and stick to the scriptures.
    I will only change my interpretations if some one can come, and proof me wrong.
    I am holding tight to the written Word, no one can take me away from it.
    Not even the devil himself can.
    I am waiting for you or anyone to come; not with stones, but with scriptural proof.
    I know some hate to hear the truth, because it is not in them.

wakeup.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

Terra.

Instead of ranting and making noises.
    Why don’t you truthfully answer those questions. Why?

wakeup.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

On the contrary Wakeup, signs are not deceiving. They are very important. We are told to watch and people have been rebuked for missing the signs.

WE KNOW THAT THE OTTOMAN IS NOT THE  LAST, BECAUSE IT IS NOT HERE. IT IS THE PAST.

You only say this because you have believed for so long that the last empire is yet to come. When the prophecy was given, it was yet to come. It came, it reigned the Middle East and parts of Europe for 500 years or so. It was Islamic which is of a religion that denies the son the very sign of an antichrist.

Now it looks like the Beast that died is coming back to life. An Islamic Caliphate (empire) has already been declared, it is called the Islamic State. However it plays out, this empire is rising again. Whether Iran defeats ISIS or not, the signs in this part of the world are significant. When all the kings were removed, I posed the question, what will take its place. What will be revealed. My answer was an Islamic Empire and this is now what is happening.

Wakeup, the danger of subscribing to a theology and ignoring signs is you can be left behind. You can miss important events. We are told to watch and we are told that we will know the season but not the day or hour. We know because we see the signs.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

wakeup

Terra.

Instead of ranting and making noises.
    Why don’t you truthfully answer those questions. Why?

wakeup.

go back a few years and you will see we have discuss this and I have answered those questions ,

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

t8

on Islam ,you can also add that it was the image of the Catholic roman empire religion at the time of Muhammad ,the Islamic way was the same way as well to convert people with a sword,Eradicate all opposition ,

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

Yes Terr, there are many ways we can view these things. While I still think Mystery Babylon could be Rome and in particular the Vatican, they do teach that Jesus is the son of God while Islam rejects it. On that basis alone, Islam is the Antichrist of the two. But yes, the Vatican has been a significant player in history and has certainly martyred many believers and has spread her false doctrines to the ends of the Earth making her subjects drunk.

Mystery Babylon is the mother of false religions and both Islam and Roman Catholicism teach false things to the masses. They may both be daughters of Babylon.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

First of all; I never said to ignore signs.

What I said was follow the signs in the scriptures. not signs given by the world.

How can the 8th muslem empire morph out of the 7th,muslem empire, if there is no 7th.muslem empire?

There must not be a gap;  what more a gap of 500years.

There is no gap in the image of Daniel, it is continues. From the legs right down to the feet without any break.

Can you name the 7th muslem empire today?  No you can not. Because there is none.

But we know that the british  empire is here today. The 8th has to come out of this last empire, not of one that was 500years dormant.

Do you deny that the british is an empire?  And is here? Not any past empires. But an existing empire.

wakeup.

Wakeup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 386
    • Total replies 13,735

t8.

Can you please answer those eight questions in follow order?

wakeup.

Camillia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 502

Camillia.

Thank you.can you state the ones that you can not agree with?
    Perhaps I could clarify them.

Wakeup. You just had some good points, and I liked that post, but there are things I would not agree with which we have been over before.

I do not believe Islam is the beast of revelation. They are far too weak to fulfill the picture revelations paints of the end-time world dominant beast.

The question we should ask our self is: what power dominates us on the other side of the world (because the whole world will follow the beast it says). Islam definitely no. imo.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

t8

I have kept my distance of those things ,for it seems to me that the entire book of revelation seems to deal with one thing ,by on the other hand that one thing seem to be entangled with it ;

for it is first the kingdom of God that has to be viewed and all others are the objects of preventing that kingdom to flourish,

through all the ages from Christ until now their is no change ,but the people are still coming out of the world and submit themselves to God through Christ ;what in reality is the fulfillment of the prophecy ;Dan 2;44

and we still waiting for the number of the saved ones to be completed so that God can move to the new age ,or next sequence ;

but the rest of revelation is to point out what the world does to prevent those who wishes to come in the kingdom ,

if we look at revelation and at Christ parables of the kingdom it will tell as much more ,just a thought

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 915
    • Total replies 19,204

What I said was follow the signs in the scriptures. not signs given by the world.

The very signs we are talking about are in the world. The Beast, Antichrist, False prophet, etc, are all of this world.

Scripture has highlighted things that take place in the world beforehand so we will not be deceived.

So I repeat and reinforce what I said to you before. I am watching for signs and there certainly appear to be many today. Things can happen to change a persons view forever. Be open and teachable. God did not reveal every detail in the past. Much information coming to light coupled with scripture will show us how we are to respond during this wicked age. Do not underestimate signs they will tell you what season we are in.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2019 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account