Will You be Deceived?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant

We know what times we are in, or at least we should know. Obviously this is the time of deception, the time also when multitudes of false teachers will lead us astray. The only safety is in following God through his Holy Spirit who will ‘lead us into all truth’. But how can we say that when so many false teachers also claim that God has led them into “all truth”? We each stand alone, and we will each answer alone. But; what do we do if we HAVE been led astray? Are there people we can trust? If everything plays out like I guess it will, then MANY will be deceived. But even then; will it be too late? Will there be people who are calling the deceived back? I am sure there will be.

My focus is on the second coming of Christ. I KNOW how Jesus will return. I also believe there will be a FALSE RETURN. This is when my awareness will kick in – I know. But for now, I would like to share what I find online.

I know that most people here will disagree. I am not bothered with debate or explanations, but am posting this here for read only.

Miia
    Participant

Copied from:

http://fireydestruction.blogspot.co.nz/

Will Our Earth EVER Be Destroyed By Fire?

SILLY QUESTION!?! The Bible says it will!!
    Dear Reader, please take a moment to pray for God to send His Holy Spirit to be your only Guide as we continue. Thank you SO much. Dozens of times throughout Scripture, we read discriptions of Planet Earth being completely destroyed by fire! In spite of this, the vast majority of Christian Preachers claim that Jesus will set up a Millennial Kingdom/Paradise here on Earth at His Second Coming. But Jesus said, He was going to His Father’s House, Heaven, to prepare a place for us, then, come again and receive us unto Himself self that where He is, there we may be also (See Jn.14:1-3)!

Two Possibilities
    When Jesus comes, He either will set up a Kingdom here on earth, or He will not. If He does not set up an earthly Kingdom, He will take His saved people to Heaven. One of these possibilities makes perfect sense, and one creates many Un-Answered and Un-Answerable Questions. The popular view is that Jesus is going to set up a “Millennial Kingdom” here on earth when He comes. This popular view immediately raises red flags. A Millennial Kingdom by it’s very name declares that, after a thousand years, Christ’s Kingdom ends. This cannot be, because Daniel saw the vision of the image, he said, “In the days of these kings shall the God of Heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed(Dan.2:44). If the popular view is correct, if Jesus sets up a Kingdom here on this earth, then this earth cannot be destroyed. But the Bible says many times that earth will be destroyed. Dear Reader, there is no conflict of Scripture here. Let’s look:

“Burn Like an Oven” 
    “For behold the day cometh that shall burn like an oven, and all the proud, yea and all that do wickedly shall be as stubble, and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of Hosts that it shall leave them neither root nor branch” (Mal.4:1)!!
    “The Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat! The Earth also, and the works that are in it shall be burned up(2Pet.3:10).
    The Scofield Study Bible Footnote under 2Peter3:10 says: 

• “The expression, ‘in which’ refers to the close of the Day of the Lord at the end of the Millennium, when the destruction of of the heavens and the earth ends the Day of the Lord (Rev.20:11;21:1)”  (Scofield Footnote under 2Pet.3:10)

In spite of the Scofield Footnote, a very popular PreTrib TV Preacher emphatically declares on his weekly program that,  “Earth Will NEVER be Destroyed !”  This Minister recognizes that, if Jesus sets up His Kingdom here on earth, that Kingdom will not, can not be destroyed. The Bible is completely clear that the Kingdom Jesus sets up after His Second Coming will never be destroyed. The Bible is also clear that planet earth will be utterly destroyed. There is a Bible explanation that includes everything the Bible says. If we let Jesus tell us, our “hearts will not be troubled:”

In My Father’s House
    Jesus said, “Let not your hearts be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father’s House are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself that where I am, there ye may be also” (Jn.14:1-3)! The Bible is very clear when we let it say what it says.

1000 Year Paradise on Earth?
    Letting our minds come down on the side of good common sense usually works well, so let’s ask some common sense questions. Would Jesus come to earth and say to His people, “Come ye Blessed of My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world” (Matt.25:34), then give His people this planet that has just been completely devastated by the Tribulation, including seven horrible Plagues, the last of which is an Earthquake that virtually destroys every man-made structure on earth, leaving billions of unburied carcasses, “from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth…like dung on the ground” (Jer.25:33)? The whole earth will be nothing but carnage! Would Jesus then bestow on His people good health and strength so that they’ll live a thousand plus years, miraculously give the earth perfect climate, allow His people to clean up this horrid mess and build beautiful massive buildings until Planet Earth literally becomes Paradise, then, at the end of the thousand years, set a massive fire to the entire planet that utterly destroys this Paradise; this Millennial Kingdom? Common sense says we must ask, WHY?? What would be served by all of this”

http://fireydestruction.blogspot.co.nz/

To be continued.

Ed J
    Participant

But; what do we do if we HAVE been led astray?

Hi Miia,

Many people are being lead astray by reading bible commentaries and blogspots.
    Get you an “AKJV Bible” and a Strong’s Concordance and do the research yourself.

Ed J
    Participant

I KNOW how Jesus will return.

Really? How?

Miia
    Participant

Shoo, Ed. Let me finish what I’m posting.

Miia
    Participant

So, for the believers in an earthly millennium at the return, my question is: How will you KNOW you are not serving an imposter?

People have believed throughout history that a world deceiver will take his seat on a throne, usually believed to be in Jerusalem here on earth. But his kingdom will come to an end when the earth is destroyed by fire.

Have you ever stopped to wonder what Jesus actually meant when he said ‘If they say to you “Lo, here is the Christ, or “There he is”, do not believe them”?

When the worlds “savior” supposedly takes his seat on the throne sometime soon; how can you believe it; when Jesus told us not to? Jesus said the only sign of his true coming will be brightness, and according to scripture heat. Because the earth will be destroyed by fire, and his brightness will shine from the east to the west (like the sun). If the sun rose from the east to the west, closer to the planet than usual, nothing will survive, not even the heavens around the earth. However some will survive miraculously, just like the three men in the fiery pit survived even when it was heated seven times hotter. Because God sent his angel to be with them, just like Jesus will send his angels to be with his servants before the fire hits the earth. Nobody else will be left to wonder how that happened. (There is a part of Daniel which has been taken out of most bibles. Daniel 3: 49-50. “But the angel of the Lord came down into the furnace beside Azariah and his companions; he drove the flames of the fire outwards from the furnace and, in the heart of the furnace, wafted a coolness to them as of the breeze and dew, so that the fire did not touch them at all and caused them no pain or distress. Then these three as with one mouth praised, and glorified, and blessed God in the furnace”)

Quite simply: Believing there will be a “millennium” of peace on earth sounds to me like believing in the kingdom of “Antichrist”. I believe the “image of the beast” “”MAY”” be a projected hologram, with “silent subliminals”, and the power behind the image might be a powerful country, such as the U.S. Perhaps WW3 will break out… and this image will bring salvation to the world.  God said the “signs and wonders” would be so deceptive, that even his elect could be deceived if possible.  But Jesus said, “See, I have told you before hand”.

I know that when Jesus returns, nothing will be left standing; no trees, no grass, no buildings, everything everywhere will be gone. All that is left are his servants, and all they will see is a haze (nothingness). Scripture says they will then be gathered, to meet the Lord in the air.

So what is the point then? Why a kingdom of deception before the real coming of Christ? To sift the wheat from the weeds. “Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.” Those that do not believe the truth (through faith in God as the only teacher), will not bat an eyelid, or may even help the punishment of God’s elect by the powers of the Antichrist. They will falsely believe that this false kingdom and this false Christ (deceiver of Christians, Muslims, Jews and every religion or non religion on the planet) have enemies, which is those Christians who know it is a deception.

The three men in the pit refused to bow down to the image set up.

Will you bow down or obey the image? Will you believe Christ sits in Jerusalem? Or will you believe the words of Christ himself:

“My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have fighted, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.” (John 18.36)
    “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” (John 14.1)

And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven. (Mark 13.26)
    Scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming (and destruction)? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you,a not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. (2 Peter 3)
    Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise, just as it was in the days of Lot—they were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building, but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all— so will it be on the day when the Son of Man is revealed. On that day, let the one who is on the housetop, with his goods in the house, not come down to take them away, and likewise let the one who is in the field not turn back. Remember Lot’s wife. Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it. I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed. One will be taken and the other left. There will be two women grinding together. One will be taken and the other left.” And they said to him, “Where, Lord?” He said to them, “Where the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.” (Luke 17.21)

So the kingdom of God IS NOT COMING IN WAYS THAT CAN BE OBSERVED, NOR WILL THEY SAY ‘LOOK HERE IT IS!’ OR “THERE!’ Do you see that? If it is a kingdom on earth to come for a thousand years, then that goes against what the Lord has said. He said it won’t be something observed, nor will it be here or there (on the planet). If they say it IS, then Jesus said ‘DO NOT BELIEVE THAT’. The real Jesus will come at a time when people are happy (marrying, eating, drinking, perhaps under the kingdom of the Antichrist, aka, the FALSE Jesus). And just as the days of Noah or the time of Lot, when fire rained down and destroyed them all, so shall it be. The only ones left standing (remaining alive) will be the elect. The others will be gone – taken away – destroyed. “Where will they be taken”, the disciples asked the Lord. He answered, “where the corpse is, there the vultures will be gathered”, (they will be dead). That will be the coming of the Son of Man. And as Peter said, the coming of the Son of Man will be with fire and complete destruction, of the heaven and the earth.

Will you be part of the future thousand year kingdom of peace and safety under the power of the one who sit on a throne on earth?

“When they say “peace and safety” sudden destruction will come upon them like a woman with child, and they will not escape”. (1 Thess 5.3)

The only truth to ever seek is that of/ from God.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account