Where is Nick and T8?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

hi all,
    STILL LIMPING ALONG PRAISE GOD.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, thank you, however, I have asked the true Father Yah in Yahushua Messiah's Name for intervention of healing for you.

It seems that Yah's hears me on other's problems for healing, however, it seems that I should have endured the pain in my left leg and foot from 3 pinched nerves( which I have endured for almost 6 years and the neurosurgen has helped the leg and foot pain), but i'm still leaking spinal fluid, and i have a tube that comes through my backside for them to measure the spinal fluid leakage.

Maybe I should have just endured the leg and foot pain and waited on Yah to heal the discs, but the scriptures say that Yah will not do what we men can do for ourselves, rather than having a surgeon to remove the discs that were pinching my 3 nerves.

Also, I have some kind of virus in my body that i contracted from being in the hospital, and my wife has to administer vancamision through an iv which i have to take for 6 weeks.

Their are nurses that visit my home twice a week for to check my blood pressure, and keep track on my spinal fluid leakage, and draws my blood to make certain that I do not get too much antibiotics in me blood stream.

The doctors wonder why i'm still alive, because my blood pressure runs from 80 to 90 0ver 60, which is too low, and no medication will change it as they have tried.

I get excrusciating headaches from the spinal fluid leakage, as the leakage is from 250ml to 350ml within 24 hours, and i have to drink twice as much liquid , milk or 7 up for to build back my fluid leakage.

I go back to the hospital on the 12th for them to check the now a 5 inch cut up my back, and the valve and tube throuigh my side, I don't know if they will keep me back in hospital or not this time( I pray not) as i have already been cut open 3 times already.

No matter what happens tho., the name of Yah and Yahushua will forever be in my mouth, and i renounce all other title name deities to refrain from my lips.

I have done as Yah has required of me on this forum as i have done on many other forums.

However, no matter if any of you believe the scriptural articles that i have written on this forum, they are true nevertheless, and I pray for everyone of you on this forum.

I love you T8, and I believe you know what i write to be true, I love you Nick, even to you do not take the time to carefully read the scriptural articles.

I love you too Paul, IS 1:18.

I love you ONE SPIRIT as you know and understand the many articles of truth that i have written.

Yes, I love you too David, as everyone else on the forum, however, I have about fulfilled the messages that Yah has sent me to do, His name and Messiah's have been restored as well as His Laws and Commandments, also the true day of the seventh day sabbath has been restored as they are determined by the 4 phases of the moon( Gen.1;14-15; lev.23:1-4; Psalms 104:19), and not by a man made Roman Calendar which many think is Saturday.

Did Moses use the Roman Solar Calendar week set up by Julious Ceasear?? Rediculous.

No matter what happens, I still love you all, and after my departure, all hell will break loose on this earth, as it is beginning to happen now.

Love to all( even my enemies in their own faith).

Shalom,

Eliyah Collette

david
    Participant

T8, I didn't know where to put this. It doesn't deserve it's own thread. What is the Ekalesia Nieue (Niuean Church)?
    I know it's a protestant church in New Zealand, but does it make up 75% of the people there? Is that true? And what is it about?

david

Eliyah
    Participant

I still miss Nick though, I would hope that he would come back.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2006,19:45)
    T8, I didn't know where to put this. It doesn't deserve it's own thread. What is the Ekalesia Nieue (Niuean Church)?
    I know it's a protestant church in New Zealand, but does it make up 75% of the people there? Is that true? And what is it about?

david

Haven't heard of that church. Niue is an island in Oceania and is looked after by New Zealand and uses the New Zealand dollar. I would imagine that most Niueans live in New Zealand, like most other Polynesians do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niue
    http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ne.html

Actually, the last link mentions that church under the people heading.

david
    Participant

Hi Nick. Glad you're back.
    Are you back (as an admin) or is this just a passing thing? Are we allowed to ask where you went?
    I was using your avatar for a while. Good thing I stopped using it.

david.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Yes I am well and back at work defending the bible against the denomination promotors.

david
    Participant

Hey Nick
    Is that how you define your “work”–“defending the bible against the denomination promotors”?

Haven't you defended and explained your Bible beliefs against non-denomination promotors…countless times, as well?

I would have thought your work would be to share the good news of the kingdom and of the Christ with everyone, even those who don't have a denomination.

Oh well. Either way, I'm glad you're back.

david.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Same thing really. Either you are being led by the Spirit and following Christ or you are following men and their blind and foolish creeds.
    Your choice always and the second is far more popular but not to be recommended.

david
    Participant

Same thing really. Either you are being led by the Spirit and following Christ or you are following men and their blind and foolish creeds.

Yes, but my point was that it's quite definitely possible to be completely, blindingly, ignorantly wrong and not be associated with a denomination as well.
    There are a lot of people that aren't a part of any denomination and are completely wrong.

The very fact that each person not belonging to a denomination has their own unique belief system indicates that the majority of them have to be wrong. They are following men–themselves.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Is there something deeper than the obvious in what you have written?
    Is “safety in a crowd” a useful biblical adage?

david
    Participant

Yes, but my point was that it's quite definitely possible to be completely, blindingly, ignorantly wrong and not be associated with a denomination as well.
    There are a lot of people that aren't a part of any denomination and are completely wrong.

The very fact that each person not belonging to a denomination has their own unique belief system indicates that the majority of them have to be wrong. They are following men–themselves.

Hi David,
    Is there something deeper than the obvious in what you have written?
    Is “safety in a crowd” a useful biblical adage?

No, nothing deeper than the obvious–people that follow their own unique belief systems are by nature most often wrong. They have to be.
    My point was that maybe instead of your “work” being defending your beliefs against “denominational promoters,” you should defend the truth of what the Bible says with everyone.

A useful Biblical adage (from the Bible) is that Satan is like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone. Now let me ask you: Which animals do lions attack? They attack the week ones that stray away from the flock, or herd. This is what most predators do, they attack the loners.
    Is their safety in a crowd? There is “encouragement,” which we so vitally need in these “last days.”
    Heb. 10:24, 25: “Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near.”
    (To where would a person direct interested ones so they could obey this command if there were no organization with regular meetings where they could gather?)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    But Peter told us to resist Satan the roaring Lion. We are no safer in a flock that has no true shepherd. Our fellowship is with the Father and the Son and the sons of God, not those religious worldly people.
    Romans 16.20 even says God will crush Satan under our feet.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Having been banned from the site for saying that Jesus of Nazareth was an ordinary man like you and I changed by grace and the anointing of God I am told I can post again.

My views have not changed and I am glad that he was like us so that we can follow him.

To teach he was a preexistent being is to deny his conception.

To teach he was born anointed is to deny the anointing at the Jordan.

Some cannot grasp the prophetic word.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account