Where is Nick and T8?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 07 2005,18:16)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 07 2005,18:08)
    Hi kenrch,
    I am not worried. I have bowel cancer diagnosed three weeks ago but it seems to be one of the few picked up early. It means major surgery but grace surrounds me. Praise God.

Nick,

He loves you Nick!  Just lean back in His arms!

Nick,

I've got to go to the dentist which is why I'm home. The Lord is with you! We sure are going to miss you! Please get on-line as soon as you are able. It's going to be rough without you! May the Lord's will be done! Amen!

See Ya!!!

david
    Participant

I personally would rather have surgery than go to the dentist.

MrBob
    Participant

We'll be praying for you, Nick. :)

May God bless you for the hard work you and t8 do on these forums.

Cubes
    Participant

Hi Doc,

We're thinking of you, praying for you and missing you.  Hope your tummy is feeling less and less like a rhino played American football with it and more importantly, that you are on the mend.

Psalm 18:28 For You will light my lamp;
    The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
    29 For by You I can run against a troop,
    By my God I can leap over a wall.
    30 As for God, His way is perfect;
    The word of the LORD is proven;
    He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

31 For who is God, except the LORD?
    And who is a rock, except our God?
    32 It is God who arms me with strength,
    And makes my way perfect.
    33 He makes my feet like the feet of deer,
    And sets me on my high places.
    34 He teaches my hands to make war,
    So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;
    Your right hand has held me up,
    Your gentleness has made me great.
    36 You enlarged my path under me,
    So my feet did not slip.

Eliyah
    Participant

To Nick and whomever it may concern.

My Husband Eliyah as been in the hospital for 2 weeks with disck surgery but it has turned out to be a major thing as he is having spinal fluid leak and must return back to the hospital on the 14th.

My husband want me to tell Nick, that even tho. they have diferences of oppionions, but that we still pray to Yahweh that Nick recovers.

My husband also said, that the only one on here who knew of my husbands condition and surgery was ( IS 1:18) in private.

Shalom and solong,

Guylaine Collette

Eliyah's Wife

Is 1:18
    Participant

I'm praying for Eliyah to get well soon.

Eliyah
    Participant

Thank You Is 1:18, my husband must lay flat on his back with his feet tilted higjher than his head to help prevent fluid leakage, he says the headaches are excruciating.

Thanks again.

Guylaine Collette, Eliyah's Wife.

david
    Participant

Hi Eliyah, despite our differences which are sometimes heated, I truly do hope you get better and are feeling better. I enjoy talking to you, even though we mostly disagree.
    Why is it that someone has to be gravely sick before nice things are said? A month ago, I considered starting a thread on the subject of “Encouraging things about other people,” or something to that effect–A thread where only upbuilding encouraging words of grace were uttered. But I imagined it would only spiral downwards as so many threads do. Instead, I started a thread on “Encouraging scriptures,” but I think it was in a different section of this website.
    Anyway, hope you and Nick and anyone else who has been suffering lately recovers quickly.

david.

david
    Participant

Any word on how Nick is doing?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Yes. He has been successfully operated on and is recovering well (no need for chemotherapy). He will be back at home early next week.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Nov. 12 2005,07:58)
    Yes. He has been successfully operated on and is recovering well (no need for chemotherapy). He will be back at home early next week.

PRAISE GOD FOR THAT! I DON'TBELIEVE IN LUCK, ONLY ANSWERED PRAYER! I believe the surgeon could have closed his eyes and would have been successful! I thank you Lord!

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Nov. 12 2005,02:26)
    To Nick and whomever it may concern.

My Husband Eliyah as been in the hospital for 2 weeks with disck surgery but it has turned out to be a major thing as he is having spinal fluid leak and must return back to the hospital on the 14th.

My husband want me to tell Nick, that even tho. they have diferences of oppionions, but that we still pray to Yahweh that Nick recovers.

My husband also said, that the only one on here who knew of my husbands condition and surgery was ( IS 1:18) in private.

Shalom and solong,

Guylaine Collette

Eliyah's Wife

Hi Guylaine and Eliyah,

Very sorry to hear about Eliyah's illness and he is remembered in my prayers.

Shalom.

Cubes
    Participant

Praises and thanks be to the Almighty God in Christ Jesus, his son. Let the church say, “Amen.” Amen.

Eliyah
    Participant

Thanks to all of you, glad to hear the good news about Nick.

Thank IS :1:18, thanks David, thanks Cubes and everyone, I go back to the Hospital on the 14th, this will make the 3rd time they will open my back up again.

To be honest, I thought I was going to die when they re-cut that wound open the second time, I dread this 3rd time, I have 30 staples in my back.

I must go lay down now, I'm having excruciating head achs, thanks to all.

E.C.

MrBob
    Participant

I'm glad to hear Nick is doing well. Eliyah, I hope and pray that you get better. Yahweh bless you. :D

Eliyah
    Participant

To David,

Hi Eliyah, despite our differences which are sometimes heated, I truly do hope you get better and are feeling better. I enjoy talking to you, even though we mostly disagree.
    Why is it that someone has to be gravely sick before nice things are said? A month ago, I considered starting a thread on the subject of “Encouraging things about other people,” or something to that effect–A thread where only upbuilding encouraging words of grace were uttered. But I imagined it would only spiral downwards as so many threads do. Instead, I started a thread on “Encouraging scriptures,” but I think it was in a different section of this website.
    Anyway, hope you and Nick and anyone else who has been suffering lately recovers quickly.

David, I guess people mis-understand my words, however, I have nothing personally against you( even if we do dis-agree on some things) and if I have said anything to personally offend you please forgive me, that is really not my intention.

I say this in Yahweh's presence, that I truely love all people, and if I have offended anyone please forgive me, David, May Yah( Jah)( Exod.15:2; Psalms 68:4) increase your understanding of His Word, and that you develope the love of the truth in the scriptures to search it out.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

To MrBob,

Thank you my friend, and may Yahweh the true Holy Father be with You and your family through Yahushua Messiah and their Spirit.

Yahweh bless you too according to His great mercy and riches of the Spirit.

Shalom( Peace)

Eliyah C.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Nov. 13 2005,02:58)

Wonderful news.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi all,
    Thank you all for you loving and prayerful support. I am home 20% lighter after complicated but completely successfull surgery with some post op kidney failure and associated days of distress. Almost back to normal now at home and not needing chemo. Praise God. I have been delivered from the snare.

NickHassan
    Participant

Eliyah,
    You are in my prayers.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account