When is the end – Video

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Are we the last generation?

Thoughts…

mikeangel
    Participant

Liked the video. I really liked the music and images at the end.  I do believe we are nearing the end. I have already thought about 1948+70=2018. I also know that Jesus said that the time would be cut short. And if it was not cut short, no one would survive. So it could be anytime, only God Knows. He said to live like it was today, every day. There will be an announcement on the Day of God. Sudden and world wide. Like a thief in the night. “The groom is here!!Come out to meet him!!” Be ready to trim your lamps and bring extra oil with you everywhere, all of the time.  Love yall. Me

Proclaimer
    Participant

Cheers Mike.

It also implies that the Lord may delay his coming, but I guess there will be a time that needs to be cut short as no flesh would survive otherwise.

But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk,

They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

Don’t let it escape your notice, dear friends, that with the Lord a single day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a single day. The Lord isn’t slow to keep his promise, as some think of slowness, but he is patient toward you, not wanting anyone to perish but all to change their hearts and lives.  But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that day the heavens will pass away with a dreadful noise, the elements will be consumed by fire, and the earth and all the works done on it will be exposed.

And if a generation were 80 years, then that would be 1948+80=2028. However, people can live as long as 120 years. 1948+120=2068

Whenever he returns, know this, for most have died before seeing his coming. In a way, Jesus is as close to coming as our own death because we will be with him.

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 Corinthians 5
    For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account