What is Man?

This topic contains 265 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  t8 3 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi not3,
    He said he is the truth.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi colter,
    Jesus was fully blessed in the anointing of the Spirit of God and that Spirit he imparts to those in him.
    The Law and the prophets is the reliable lamp to the feet of the chosen people and now us.
    Those who share the Spirit of God know the voice of Jesus in John and others.
    They do not listen to and follow the voice of strangers.
    Jn10
    4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

John 16:13
    “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi colter,
    His is the voice we listen to and it speaks through his Spirit.
    He did not tell us we should look for other inspiration than that which he approved.
    The Spirit now reminds us of his teachings and reveals the hidden mysteries therein of the future.

Not3in1 
    • Topics started 14
    • Total replies 6,698

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 10 2008,12:59)
    He did not tell us we should look for other inspiration than that which he approved.

Yes, but Colter has a point here. How do we know Jesus approved of the rev given to John so much later? Just through the “Spirit”? Well, some believe that other writings are inspired too? You see his point I'm sure.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Not3,
    So what?
    I hour, 50 years?
    No difference if the work is of the Spirit of God.

Not3in1 
    • Topics started 14
    • Total replies 6,698

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 10 2008,19:32)
    Hi Not3,
    So what?
    I hour, 50 years?
    No difference if the work is of the Spirit of God.

Exactly. But you still miss the point, unfortunatly.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi not3,
    If the Spirit given you does not yet confidently recognise the same Spirit in John's writings, seek more.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi,

Man is a vessel designed to be a temple to house the Holy Spirit and to be used in the service of God.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God so it must be cleansed and anointed from above for service.

This offer is still open for all to accept or reject.

2tim 2.20f

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi,

Travelling above the small planet earth houses become as dots.

People become so tiny they cannot be seen.

Yet God knows them all.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

To all….here is the answer, Psa 8:4 and Heb 2:6-8…”But one in a certain place (Psa 8:4) testified, saying, what is man, that thou art mindful of him, or the son of man that you visit him? (7) You made him a “little” lower the the angels, you crowned him with glory and honour, and did set him over the works of your hands: (8) You have put “All” in subjection under his feet. For in that he put ‘ALL” IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIM, he left “NOTHING” that is not put under him. But now we see not yet “ALL’ things put under him”

But now what do we see, we see another man , Jesus who like us was made a little lower then the angels, for the tasting of death as we also do, who after the resurection , now crowned with that glory and honour. THIS IS ALSO OUR DESTINY AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND JOINT HEIRS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, WITH JESUS.

Peace and love to you all and yours. …….gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,125

Yes he was made a man. He emptied himself, humbled himself, and became a servant, even though he is the son of the living God and the firstborn of all creation. He is God’s image, before Abraham, and had glory with God before the creation. Now he is in the glory he had before. Amen and amen. To I hear an amen Gene, or will we hear again from you how scripture basically got it wrong?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi T8,

Yes a man was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of his mother Mary.

Yes the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

The servant Spirit of Christ.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

T8, GOD SAID HE IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE NOR A SON OF MAN THAT HE SHOULD REPENT, YOU STILL haven’t understood that . HE ALSO SAID HE “ALONE” AND BY “HIMSELF ” CREATED THE WORLD AND EVERY THING IN IT. Your old trinitarian roots has left you in a delima it apears. You need to come completely out of her, (Babylon the great whore) not just part way brother. We that are called have I ònly “ONE” GOD, AND ONE MEDERATOR BETWEEN US AND THAT GOD, THE “MAN” JESUS CHRIST. HE IS THE SAME GOD OUR BROTHER JESUS HAS, HE IS THE GOD JESUS WENT TO. JUST ONE GOD FOR JESUS AND HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS. T8 you are in great error, pray and ask God the father for guidence brother. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALSO.

Peace and love to you and yours T8……..gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi t8,

Jn 3.34

For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God.

Jn 8.58

Jesus said to them

”Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am”

The words of God.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 882
    • Total replies 18,125

Nick, Jesus is not God.

Gene, you do not pay attention to what I teach. Your comment proves this to me.

T8, GOD SAID HE IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE NOR A SON OF MAN THAT HE SHOULD REPENT, YOU STILL haven’t understood that .

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 266 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account