Was Trump chosen by God?

This topic contains 440 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  t8 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 895
    • Total replies 18,416

The United States has a lot of Christians or at least people who claim to be so. A nation is basically the people. I agree though that there are other people apart from Christians in the USA. That is obvious. As for belief systems, the biggest group is the one that calls themselves Christian.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,446

Hi t8,

So what?

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,972

Never Trumper’s are always wrong!

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,972

New ceiling for Donald Trump

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 895
    • Total replies 18,416

Andrew AD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 30

I can only hope God has chosen Trump rather than Hillary,but maybe God chose Hitler and Stalin too; it all depends on how you think.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

t8,

If you judge citizens of the U.S. by their fruit then the biggest religious group is those that worship God with their mouth but say their is no God with their hearts.

Andrew AD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 30

Hail Trump, may he be full of grace and the Lord be with him,may he be blessed among men,and blessed be the fruit of his loom.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

AndrewAD,

Don’t forget Hilary, Sanders, and any other candidate there was or is this year.

Andrew AD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 30

Dear Kerwin,

I forget them all except for Hillary who could well be Satan’s daughter come in flesh.

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

AndrewAD,

What a surprise, the antichrist is a woman. 🙂

Andrew AD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 30

Kerwin,

Or maybe Hillary is really a man,be on the lookout if you use the men’s restroom at Wal-Mart. 🙂

Andrew AD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 30

Lol, this made me think of all the prophecy teachers I’ve heard who said antichrist would be a homosexual based off a verse from Daniel in the KJV which says he has no desire for women. What a twist if he’s a transgender ! 🙂

kerwin 
    Participant
    • Topics started 144
    • Total replies 17,364

AndrewAD,

I have never heard that hypothesis that the antichrist was a homosexual. The reasoning is flawed as by it both Jesus and Paul are also homosexuals.

Andrew AD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 30

Dear Kerwin, I’m quite surprised you’ve never heard the hypothesis that antichrist is homosexual since I’ve heard and read that for over thirty years. It’s a popular fundamentalist/dispensationalist idea based off Daniel 11:37 KJV -nor the desire of women. But that in no way implicates Jesus or Paul as being homosexual. Some people do think Jesus and Paul were homo’s but it’s not based off that verse.

Are you somehow paranoid about antichrist being gay? I think it’s all silly interpretations myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 441 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account