Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 766 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Ed:

All men were endowed by our creator by those all of those truths,  and He has also given us a “free will”, that is the freedom choose whether or not we will obey Him.  We must be a part of the body of Christ to be Christians.  A Christian nation will be a nation of born again believers.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marty,

Because not all those living in the USA are believers does not preclude
    our nation from being a Christian Nation. Did you somehow think that it did?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Did you think a conglomerate of traditional and other religions make up the body of Christ?

Participant

Hi Ed:

Hi Marty,

Because not all those living in the USA are believers does not preclude
    our nation from being a Christian Nation. Did you somehow think that it did?

(What, in your opinion, is a Christian nation?)

Proclaimer
    Participant

The United States has a lot of Christians or at least people who claim to be so. A nation is basically the people. I agree though that there are other people apart from Christians in the USA. That is obvious. As for belief systems, the biggest group is the one that calls themselves Christian.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

So what?

Ed J
    Participant

Never Trumper’s are always wrong!

Ed J
    Participant

New ceiling for Donald Trump

Proclaimer
    Participant

Andrew AD
    Participant

I can only hope God has chosen Trump rather than Hillary,but maybe God chose Hitler and Stalin too; it all depends on how you think.

kerwin
    Participant

t8,

If you judge citizens of the U.S. by their fruit then the biggest religious group is those that worship God with their mouth but say their is no God with their hearts.

Andrew AD
    Participant

Hail Trump, may he be full of grace and the Lord be with him,may he be blessed among men,and blessed be the fruit of his loom.

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAD,

Don’t forget Hilary, Sanders, and any other candidate there was or is this year.

Andrew AD
    Participant

Dear Kerwin,

I forget them all except for Hillary who could well be Satan’s daughter come in flesh.

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAD,

What a surprise, the antichrist is a woman. 🙂

Andrew AD
    Participant

Kerwin,

Or maybe Hillary is really a man,be on the lookout if you use the men’s restroom at Wal-Mart. 🙂

Andrew AD
    Participant

Lol, this made me think of all the prophecy teachers I’ve heard who said antichrist would be a homosexual based off a verse from Daniel in the KJV which says he has no desire for women. What a twist if he’s a transgender ! 🙂

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAD,

I have never heard that hypothesis that the antichrist was a homosexual. The reasoning is flawed as by it both Jesus and Paul are also homosexuals.

Andrew AD
    Participant

Dear Kerwin, I’m quite surprised you’ve never heard the hypothesis that antichrist is homosexual since I’ve heard and read that for over thirty years. It’s a popular fundamentalist/dispensationalist idea based off Daniel 11:37 KJV -nor the desire of women. But that in no way implicates Jesus or Paul as being homosexual. Some people do think Jesus and Paul were homo’s but it’s not based off that verse.

Are you somehow paranoid about antichrist being gay? I think it’s all silly interpretations myself.

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAD,

I have more problems with people who feel insecure by those that are asexual.

It is an extremely poor interpretation of Daniel 11:37 which is speaking of the god he regards and not his sexual orientation. It is instead saying he will not show regard for the god women desire as well as other gods. Essentially the individual that interprets it that way wants the AntiChrist to be a homosexual.

“He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; …”

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 766 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account