Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 766 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…….President Trump did what needed to be done a long time ago. He is the best president we have had sense I can remember, he has a strong sense of right and wrong and fair play. I do believe God has placed him where he is, for the blessing of our nation and the world.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

There is a lot of truth in this speech

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quotation-Plato-If-you-do-not-take-an-interest-in-the-affairs

Ed J
    Participant

Trump 2020!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……President Trump is indeed restoring our economic power in the world, but we need to remember it’s still a Babyloian System of rule,  it’s based on military might and economic power. With those two things  we can bring any nation in this world to it’s knees.  We can use economic sanctions to weaken other nations and back it up militarily if we chose.

Nothing weakened us more then NAFTA in world dominance, but President Trump has changed that and we ounce again are becoming stronger as a world leader.

But we must remember this is all a Babyloian System of rule that rules as Rev 18:1-24 says,   we must strive to not be partakers of her sins, so we will not be partakers of her PLEAGUES either.

Our minds and hearts should be looking for the Next world ruling Kingdom to come,   of JESUS Christ and the Saint’s.

Peace and love to you all and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

life

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

UCMCA: United States – Mexico – Canada – Agreement

The House voted 385 to 41 to approve the USMCA

The Senate voted 89-10 to approving USMCA

We’re NOT getting tired of winning!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Posting to watch later.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Orange Man Bad

Proclaimer
    Participant

THE NPC MEME MIGHT BE THE BEST MEME EVER

Proclaimer
    Participant

China lied people died

Proclaimer
    Participant

The latest false reporting of Mr Trump’s comments on the Coronavirus

The media is very slicey and dicey about how they put sentences together in order to create headlines. We know for millennials that many only read the headlines and if there’s not a graphic, they’re not going to look any further than that.

Here’s what he said:

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

“It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Here is how the MSM and haters basically interpreted him:

94422122_10156826780540800_1065161505839775744_n (1)

Excuse the French please, but it makes the point well.

But here is what is being referenced:

UV Light To Be Used as Disinfectant in Treating COVID-19 Patients

Proclaimer
    Participant

When Trump shut the US border from flights coming from China, he was called racist. Other leaders were slow to shut down borders because I think they didn’t want to be called racist. Fail. Trump was right.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Recognizing God’s Hand in Donald Trump’s Election

Proclaimer
    Participant

Interesting story about the Bible in the Oval Office. It’s history and what it means today for America

Don’t worry, it’s in English.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….I believe President Trump was placed by God also. He is probably the best President we have had in the last 30 years. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

President Trump Bible Prophecy

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 766 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account