Was Trump chosen by God?

This topic contains 371 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of t8 t8 5 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees

Profile photo of Ed J Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

Hi Marty (942767),

Here is another pre-election prophecy of Donald J Trump…

Profile photo of miia miia 
    Participant
    • Topics started 21
    • Total replies 1,288

Trump forgot one thing when promising a wall: Today’s generation fly!!

Participant
    • Topics started 21
    • Total replies 1,288

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

Obama Shadow Government?

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

To All Those Protesting Against Donald Trump:

“Where Were You When Muslim Terrorists Were Slaughtering And Persecuting Christians in their Tribulation?”

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

Trump forgot one thing when promising a wall: Today’s generation fly!!

I may be wrong, but I imagine that the drug dealers, rapists, gang members, etc would likely cross by land rather than be scrutinized at an airport. But what do I know. lol. Trump is not against good people (including Mexicans) from entering the US. Perhaps you were not aware of that. It’s called legal immigration. We have that here in NZ too.

And here is what I say to resisters who also call themselves Believers.

1 Timothy 2
    “1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…”

Further, I have noticed that most resisters who by the way are doing a fine job at resisting, were surprisingly silent when ISIS was killing Christians, young boys, and old men, and raping women and girls. I also know that many in fact even support Islam to a degree and believe it is a religion of peace. So Islam good and Trump bad according to them.

We seem to live in that time when evil is considered good and good is evil.

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

Police Chaplain Who Prophesied Trump’s Win Years Ago Has New Word About the Presidency

Source:
    http://www.charismanews.com/politics/opinion/62987-police-chaplain-who-prophesied-trump-s-win-years-ago-has-new-word-about-the-presidency

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

@miia

1) First they ignore you,

2) then they laugh at you,

America? Donald Trump? Really?

For those who think that America and Trump are chosen by God – lol, is all I can say.

3) then they fight you,

4) then you win.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Participant
    • Topics started 21
    • Total replies 1,288

It is interesting to see how things play out, but sad to see people so deceived.

Terrorists attack anyone – Christian Muslim or Jew, Hindu… Atheist.

Participant
    • Topics started 21
    • Total replies 1,288

Regardless of whatever you say, you are still ignoring the main commandment of Jesus Christ and that is – love thy neighbor as thyself. It doesn’t from what I have read include building walls, or turning away the refugee.

How to reach out to people without judging must be hard?

Participant
    • Topics started 21
    • Total replies 1,288

We can all show videos, but the proof is in the pudding, and without love there is NOTHING.

Yes, this (i.e., Trump), is meant to BE. But only to bring an end to PAIN, and a beginning of eternity in heaven, with God. This world WILL pass away, and all that is in it.

Profile photo of Ed J Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,534

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Yes, this (i.e., Trump), is meant to BE.

Hi Miia,

“All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” – Arthur Schopenhauer

Glad to here that you now have finally conceded to the truth of the matter,
    yes indeed Trump WAS DESTINED to be the 45th President of “The U.S.A.”!

: )

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

Regardless of whatever you say, you are still ignoring the main commandment of Jesus Christ and that is – love thy neighbor as thyself. It doesn’t from what I have read include building walls, or turning away the refugee.
    How to reach out to people without judging must be hard?

Miia. You don’t help murders by letting them live in your household, so making sure that criminals are not let in or are kicked out is not evil. The US still takes in 50,000 or so refugees on par with other administrations.

Watch this video about the so-called Muslim ban.

Further, the reason why Muslims are susceptible to jihad is because that is the only way you can be sure that your sins are forgiven. All others are weighed in the balance according to their book.

Profile photo of t8 t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 848
    • Total replies 17,373

Building walls is not evil

Jerusalem had walls and many criticize Israel for their wall today. Believers who condemn the wall in Israel never seem to criticize Israel for doing that in their past.  In some instances it is wise. Heavenly Jerusalem has walls and certain people are not allowed to enter. See Revelation 21:10-15

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls.

Not having a wall means you are vulnerable.

Proverbs 25:28
    Like a city that is broken into and without walls Is a man who has no control over his spirit.

Tell me. Are all these following verses talking about walls being evil?

2 Chronicles 14:7
    For he said to Judah, “Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars. The land is still ours because we have sought the LORD our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side.” So they built and prospered.

Nehemiah 2:17
    Then I said to them, “You see the bad situation we are in, that Jerusalem is desolate and its gates burned by fire. Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem so that we will no longer be a reproach.”

1 Kings 3:1
    Then Solomon formed a marriage alliance with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh’s daughter and brought her to the city of David until he had finished building his own house and the house of the LORD and the wall around Jerusalem.

2 Chronicles 27:3
    He built the upper gate of the house of the LORD, and he built extensively the wall of Ophel.

I think it is wise to have a wall if it provides security. But I am against walls that hold the populace in as prisoners like East Germany. But that is not the sort of wall that the US is building.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 372 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account