Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 766 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

That is a really good video! I saw it already.
    I was going to put it on my forum as well, now I will!

It is recorded on my forum, that I was sure of his presidency
    on Thu May 05, 2016 2:40 am, long before he was. Fifth post down…

http://holycitybiblecode.forumotion.com/t221p15-donald-trump-announces-his-candidacy-for-president

Proclaimer
    Participant

Posting this to watch later, so not sure if this will be good or not.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think this is a true saying

Proclaimer
    Participant

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TO all…..I believe Trump  is one of  the best president we have had in this country , for many years. He believes in God and God’s morals and principals , we need to pray for him, because if we loose him to the DEMOCRATIC LEFT, this whole nation will go down the drain.

The democratic left is slowly destroying this whole nation, as well as liberal Judges to.

Just since my life time  we have went from “fair trade”, to free trade. From, no abortions to free abortions,  from not excepting homosexuals, to openly excepting  them, even Changing the names of those sex perverts, to GAY’S.  From watching who and how many we LET IN,   to allowing anyone in here, and even worse putting them on failed  welfare programs where we have three and four  generation of families still on them, they never get off our broken welfare system, while our Honest hard working people are being taxed out of their very own homes, by these greedy politations. We are experiencing a flood of new  homeless as people are being taxed so bad they can’t make it no more, our elderly who are on fixed incomes are having it harder and harder to make ends meet.

As I said DONALD TRUMP has done more for this county then any President I can remember, and I have been around for a while,   If Donald Trump,  and the Conservative  Republican party looses their power hold, there is nothing that can save us,  except the return of Jesus, and if that doesn’t happen, this county would soon break out into total anarchy, I believe.  We are a truly divided  nation at this point, and in a serious position of loosing our Great Republic.  

Pray for us.,   peace and love to you all and yours. ………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good post Gene. We need to pray for America.

I guess you can understand all the nations that make up Europe now. They are an old continent and have had time to develop many divisions.Only modern countries like USA or Australia can be as large as Europe and be one country with one language and one currency.Europe tried to become a united continent with the EU, but the problem was the lack of borders which is the same problem America has.

It is sad to see this happening to America. Australia is united and would hate to see that become divided.They are fortunate to be surrounded by ocean, so hard to get there. But the largest Muslim nation lies directly above them, but illegal immigrants have to take a perilous journey across the sea and then land in some of the most inhospitable land anywhere on Earth, the outback. All the nice places to live in are in the south and on the east, meaning they are too far away for mass illegal migration.

And New Zealand is thousands of kms away from Australia. You have to fly here and enter a strict port of entry. No other way to get here really. Being isolated use to be a hindrance, but I can see the blessing now.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wrapping up the Kim Clement prophecies that are said to point to Trump.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Posting this to watch later.

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is going to be real interesting. An investigation on the investigation. Who started it. Who paid for it. Who spied on the Trump Campaign, and who broke the law. The lesson here is when you are patient, your day of justice will come.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Gene.

The topic of Darling Downs has moved here:

Darling Downs – Gene

Ed J
    Participant

The collusion delusion has reached the conclusion
    (dump Trump and turn into a stump) (Matt 3:10, Like 3:9)

Proclaimer
    Participant

The only 2016 Campaign that colluded with the Russians was Hillary Clinton’s

For more than two years, the campaign, presidential transition, and official government administration of Donald Trump operated under a cloud of suspicion that they had engaged in a treasonous conspiracy to steal the 2016 election from former secretary of state Hillary Clinton. Trump and his top associates were accused of collusion and of conspiring with the Russians to subvert American democracy.

The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency publicly declared Trump to be guilty of treason, an offense punishable by death. The former head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the country’s premier law enforcement agency, intimated that the president had illegally obstructed justice.

In the end, none of it was true. After a nearly two-year-long investigation that issued 2,800 subpoenas, interviewed 500 witnesses, and used nearly 300 wiretaps and pen registers, Special Counsel Robert Mueller concluded that there was no evidence of collusion by Trump or his associates.

But that doesn’t mean 2016 was free of Russian collusion. To the contrary, there is clear evidence that a 2016 presidential campaign willfully and deliberately colluded with Russians in a bid to interfere with American elections. It wasn’t Trump’s campaign that colluded with shady Russia oligarchs and sketchy Russian sources to subvert American democracy: it was Hillary Clinton’s.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28/campaign-colluded-russians-2016-hillary-clintons/

Proclaimer
    Participant

Will the Deep State fall?

The latest analysis from Black Conservative Patriot.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Debunking The ‘Trump is a Racist’ Myth—Larry Elder

Proclaimer
    Participant

What the Media is Missing About Trump

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump was chosen by God

Proclaimer
    Participant

We are living in the fulfillment of the prophetic Word spoken by God through Kim Clement.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi T8

I agree were going through the time of Kim Clement.

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Blessings to you too.

We live in interesting times. It seems that many have gone crazy and are drunk on their hatred for what God is doing. Such people hate Israel probably because they hate the God of Israel and they hate America because of its Christian influence and liberty.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 766 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account