Was Trump chosen by God?

This topic contains 376 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,

I believe that they take this as a NWO

i think that the NWO is a men made thing to achieve their way of peace on earth ,and so rejecting God’s way

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

I thank God Trump got elected so he was chosen by God to me. Hillary was the NWO’s and the devil’s choice.

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

hi,Andrew

you are surely not alone

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,

I believe that they take this as a NWO

i think that the NWO is a men made thing to achieve their way of peace on earth ,and so rejecting God’s way

Is this common sense? From where do you get NWO in scripture? Is it a skill you have in reading the meaning of some scriptures? The verse you quote doesn’t seem to relate to a NWO IMO.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

I agree AndrewAD. I think Hillary was of the NWO. Trump is the guy who they wanted to go up against so they could win. Unfortunately for them, Trump won against all the predictions. Now they are very upset. It seems most Atheists, Feminists, Homosexuals, and extreme Liberals  are extremely upset about his appointment as the president of the USA. Ironically, these groups support their real enemy, that of Islam.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,540

hi,Andrew

you are surely not alone

Hi Pierre,

Are you agreeing with AndrewAD? Or are you
    pointing out that me and T8 are with him?

AndrewAD 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 746

I’m very surprised Trump won,I really thought it was set up for Hillary. All the main media supporting the democrats,and even many Republicans,great and small against Trump.Plus all the constant criticism about every thing Trump has said on Twitter and on the campaign trail. And there’s never been an exiting US president that has supported and campaigned for their desired successor more than Obama for Hillary and his blatant opposition to Trump.

And T8 you are so right about all the people so upset about Trumps victory and even wishing for his assassination,even news anchors on mainstream tv.And as you say many sympathize with Islam from all the liberal media they believe,not knowing what would happen to them if Islam had it’s way,which is world domination.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,540

Hi Andrew,

It is comforting to see an informed public.

Thank you
    Brother

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

hi

you have to go back about 40 years in history not only in the USA but Europe ,and understand what was the program for ;

“multiculturalism”   “political correctness”  “open borders” global warming hoaks “mass immigration from islamic countries ” and the purpose of the NWO

and understand ;Nationalism ,control of borders , clashes with other cultures (Islam)

now see what was done to bring the NWO in place but only in western world ,for any country that as only poor and rich as already made their choice for the NWO

the Obama/bush’s and clinton’s thought that the NWO add all in place to defeat anyone but the chosen candidate chosen by the NWO,but they were wrong an failed

thanks to some good nationalist americans that could see the deception of the NWO

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

Was Trump called to save America?

In time, we will obviously know either way.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 866
    • Total replies 17,440

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 377 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account