Was Jesus Christ born in Bethlehem or born at the Jordan?

This topic contains 893 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  t8 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi t8,

If you have followed him then you would know of his anointing from above.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi t8,

Indeed God revealed His prophetic plan as He always does.

But natural men cannot grasp the prophetic word.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi T8,

You are desperate to defend your view against prophetic scripture.

Good luck

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,098

T8…..do you even believe Jesus had to be anointed before he could even qulify as a Christo’s? The word christo’s or messiah, applies only to man and not to a preexisting being who was a God as you assume. God the father impregnated a human women “Mary”, making Jesus the “only” human being begotten, (born of flesh) , by God himself, through a human berth process. “For unto us (humanity), a child is born, unto us (humanity) son has been given. The government will be upon his shoulder.

But you say he was a preexisting GOD (MORPHED) INTO A HUMAN BODY, that would disqualify him from being a Messiah or Anointed human being. Seening you believe he was already a GOD, AT BERTH, THEN SURELY you do not believe he needed to be anointed by God, because you believe he already was a God. So by that you like the Gnostic’s are ANTICHRIST’S (against the anointing process) BY TEACHING JESUS WAS ALREADY A GOD, at berth, no need for him to be anointed by GOD later right?

Jesus was not a savior at berth, even though that was his destiny, nor was he the MESSIAH either, untill he became the Messiah at his baptizm by John in the Jordan river. That is when the holy spirit from God descended on him like a dove as scripture clearly say.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 883
    • Total replies 18,135

Nick. A man who cannot answer yes or no is hiding something. If he answers yes to what the scripture actually says, then he agrees. If he answers no, then he doesn’t agree. I can only assume that your answer is no because if it were yes, you wouldn’t hesitate to answer with a simple yes to show you agree with scripture. It is a shame that scripture is not trustworthy enough for you that you cannot wholeheartedly agree with it as it is written. You basically answer no, then add extra text so you can then say yes. Let me do a similar exercise.

Does God exist? Yes / No

1. Yes he does exist. (Clear and no explanation even needed as you are in agreement.)
    2. No he doesn’t exist. (Clear and no explanation even needed as you have made your stance clear for all to see.)

But let’s say I do NOT believe in the existence of God, but my conscience bugs me about answering ‘no’ as I know ‘yes’ is the correct answer, even though I actually do not believe he exists. So here is what to do. You can say something like this:

Yes God exists, but God is another name for the Universe.

See that. I get to actually say ‘yes’, but am really saying no. I satisfy the readers in as much as I have not denied his existence to expose myself as a fool, but then I change the meaning to actually say I do not believe he exists, but I get to use the word ‘yes’ in the sentence.

This is what you are doing Nick. The Devil is in the detail.

But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

Nick, there is absolutely no need to collude with the evil one. Just say yes or no. Anything else means you are unworthy to have a truthful discussion, and thus you shouldn’t be here in the forum. Have another go Nick.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi t8,

Would you judge the Lord in this way too?

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 883
    • Total replies 18,135

I never wrote or spoke those words as they are the words of Christ and are considered scripture. If you feel like these words are judging you, then they are doing the job it was intended to do.

But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

If you do not deal with it here in this life, then you are free to take this up with God on that day. Your choice. What does that really matter to me how you decide to live, ultimately that is up to you. I am only here to help, but rejection of that help is fine with me. I do not force people to be good only show them the scripture and use that to point the way.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi t8,

So if Jesus Christ gave us those words and gave complex longer answers when required then the lack of understanding of them is yours. Your attempts to use them as a form of punishment is a pathetic misuse of his words.

You seem to have lost the ability to understand and love.

Mercy triumphs over judgement.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 883
    • Total replies 18,135

Hi t8,

Indeed God revealed His prophetic plan as He always does.

But natural men cannot grasp the prophetic word.

So this is what you are saying Nick.

Natural Man believes:

for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord

Spiritual Man believes:

for today in the city of David there hasn’t been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord

So Nick is spiritual because he believes not that Jesus was born the messiah, and I am natural because I believe that Jesus was born the messiah as the scripture clearly says. In fact I am natural even when I quote the scripture verbatim. Crazy thing of all is you condemn logic and I guess I can see why. lol.

This is funny at least, but it is at your own expense unfortunately.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 883
    • Total replies 18,135

Nick, true love includes loving the truth. If you deny clear scripture and the words of Jesus, cannot give a clear yes or no to a fair question, and you also react badly when you are shown the great importance of love, then you have some issues to work through. And do I need to remind you, myself, and everyone else of the urgency in this late hour. While Christ may or may not come back in our lifetime. We will certainly meet him face to face whether he comes here or we go there. Time is short. Do not waste it. This time is the grace of God allowing us room to become better and rid ourselves of blemishes. God’s grace should never be trampled into the mud.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi T8,

Yes the Messiah was born.

Yes the Christ was born.

Yes the Saviour was born.

Did you doubt that a man was born to fulfil the promises of God?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi T8,

Yes he was born under the Law.

Now he is the Lord of the Sabbath.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi T8,

Yes the pharisees thought they had a clear view of scripture too.

Their so called understanding led them to condemn the Saviour to death.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,098

T8….Your trying to make it appear JESUS ALREADY DIED TO SAVE US AT HIS BERTH, HE WAS NOT OUR SAVIOR BEFORE HE DIED FOR OUR SINS WHICH SAVED US. NAME ONE THING THAT WAS SAVED AT HIS BERTH. TO QUALIFY AS THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD AND BECOME A MESSIAH IT ACTUALLY HAD TO HAPPEN FIRST. THAT IS SO SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND T8.

CAN YOU TELL US WHO DID JESUS SAVE AT HIS BERTH, OR WAS IT HIS DEATH THAT SAVED US?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,488

Hi Kerwin,

Jesus Christ came to save the people from their sin.

He did this by condemning SIN IN THE FLESH, the living sin in Paul  that he wanted to be free from in Rom.7

Resist Satan and he will flee from you Peter advised. The kingdom of darkness fails when the “strong man”is dealt with.

By contrast the kingdom of light, the body of Christ is powerfully united and cannot be overcome in the the one Spirit of Christ.

Jesus was an overcomer and urges us to fight the same battle against the sin that clings to us, for the salvation of our souls.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 894 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account