Uranta book on the neanderthal humans

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 12 2013,21:49)

Quote (Ed J @ April 12 2013,13:23)

Quote (Colter @ April 07 2013,23:02)

Quote (t8 @ April 05 2013,20:48)
    Colter. When does the movie come out?
    Will it be in 3D?

No major movie at this time, the celestial's suggested slow growth, word of mouth. The UB will replace the Bible in future ages.

C

Don't think so.

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” (Matt 24:35)

Ed,

Jesus' words are more accurately retold in the UB, no one is taking them away. Jesus (Christ Michael) has sent us another dispensation of grace and truth. He sent us the records of his life from birth to death in addition to a much more expanded cosmic revelation of spiritual truth.

That man has succumb to the temptation to make the (current) book collection of the Bible into a fetish miracle is his own fault.

The Bible has preserved but it also has stunted and retarded growth.

Colter

Are you calling the bible (and incorrectly at that) the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 12 2013,21:58)
    Date Weekday Correlation

April 14, AD 2 Friday Yes

June 24, AD 5 Wednesday Yes

January 9, AD 7 Sunday Yes

April 17, AD 9 Wednesday Yes

April 26, AD 22 Sunday Yes

March 3, AD 26 Sunday Yes

February 23, AD 26 Saturday Yes

June 18, AD 26 Tuesday Yes

Hi Colter,

“Idiot servants” can match calendar dates to the day of the week in like 2 seconds.
    Are you suggesting that the UB book was written by an “idiot servant”?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Spock
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 13 2013,00:23)

Quote (Colter @ April 11 2013,13:10)
    2) Jesus was accused of the same thing because he was different then scripture. They said he got his power from Satan, that even demons listen to him. So i cant help with that, if you believe that Satan and demons still exist then you would be suspicious of anything Jesus might send to you.

Satan is also accused of being the Devil. Just because Jesus was accused of being a devil is no excuse and does not in anyway justify the departing of truth for doctrine of demons.

Of course if you don't believe in Satan or demons, then the enemy hidden to your eyes is a weakness for your view on things.

Thus this departing is excused because you just say using your departing book, that demons don't exist. Problem solved.

North Korea doesn't exist either. No threat there either.

There is only one God t8, Satan was a liar, if you think he has the power that you credit him for, then you still believe the lie, your fear of the Satan creature is a form of reverence for it. This is why I often say that Christians seem to have more faith in the power and activities of the Satan God then in the real God.

Jesus was a departure from OT thinking, I don't know why Christians talk as if there is a seamless transition from the old to the new, and that you wouldn't have rejected his new age teachings then using the same false doctrine of scripture perfection.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 13 2013,01:44)

Quote (Colter @ April 12 2013,21:49)

Quote (Ed J @ April 12 2013,13:23)

Quote (Colter @ April 07 2013,23:02)

Quote (t8 @ April 05 2013,20:48)
    Colter. When does the movie come out?
    Will it be in 3D?

No major movie at this time, the celestial's suggested slow growth, word of mouth. The UB will replace the Bible in future ages.

C

Don't think so.

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” (Matt 24:35)

Ed,

Jesus' words are more accurately retold in the UB, no one is taking them away. Jesus (Christ Michael) has sent us another dispensation of grace and truth. He sent us the records of his life from birth to death in addition to a much more expanded cosmic revelation of spiritual truth.

That man has succumb to the temptation to make the (current) book collection of the Bible into a fetish miracle is his own fault.

The Bible has preserved but it also has stunted and retarded growth.

Colter

Are you calling the bible (and incorrectly at that) the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

No

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 13 2013,01:50)

Date Weekday Correlation

Hi Colter,

“Idiot servants” can match calendar dates to the day of the week in like 2 seconds.

God bless

Ed,

I would think that if you were going to accuse the celestial authors of the UB of being stupid then you would at least spell “savant” properly.

Study of “idiot savants” or autistic calendar savants has shown that they use memorization rather then algorithms.

I simply provided calculations based on computer analysis of days of the week referenced in an early 1900's work.

Colter

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 13 2013,06:20)
    There is only one God t8, Satan was a liar, if you think he has the power that you credit him for, then you still believe the lie, your fear of the Satan creature is a form of reverence for it. This is why I often say that Christians seem to have more faith in the power and activities of the Satan God then in the real God.

Satan's power comes from ignorance. If you are ignorant of Satan, then his deception is able to go unnoticed. Just as I am wary of of a conman who also has no true power, I am wary of the Father of lies. But that is no admission that Satan has more power than he really has.

So your quote is completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with the conversation and nothing to do with what I believe. Sounds more like a copy and paste UB argument. At least paste it to somewhere relevant.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus was a departure from OT thinking, I don't know why Christians talk as if there is a seamless transition from the old to the new, and that you wouldn't have rejected his new age teachings then using the same false doctrine of scripture perfection.

If you cannot see that the law leads us to grace then that is a lack of vision.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 13 2013,10:45)

Satan's power comes from ignorance. If you are ignorant of Satan, then his deception is able to go unnoticed. Just as I am wary of of a conman who also has no true power, I am wary of the Father of lies. But that is no admission that Satan has more power than he really has.  

So your quote is completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with the conversation and nothing to do with what I believe. Sounds more like a copy and paste UB argument. At least paste it to somewhere relevant.

This is how Jesus dealt with this silly accusation in the Bible:

22 Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. 23 All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? 27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Colter

david
    Participant

There is only one God t8, Satan was a liar

I haven't studied UB, and am not even really sure what it stands for. But, what does UB feel about Jesus?

Did he exist?
    Who was he?
    Are the things written in the gospels things that he said?

david
    Participant

Jesus 3 times referred to the ruler of the world being judged, cast out, and having no hold on him.

Who was he speaking of as the ruler of the world? A “god” is simply a mighty one. One who rules the world is mighty.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (david @ April 13 2013,11:59)
    Jesus 3 times referred to the ruler of the world being judged, cast out, and having no hold on him.

Who was he speaking of as the ruler of the world?  A “god” is simply a mighty one.  One who rules the world is mighty.

Hi David,

* God delegates authority in his sons.

* We live in a friendly, carefully managed universe.

* The creator Sons of God are the Fathers of their respective universe. Our creator Michael incarnate as Jesus.

* the local systems are managed by a descending chain of administrative authority, from the creator Son Michael down to the “prince of this world” who's name was Caligastia.

* something terrible happened about 200,000 years ago earth time. What I will term a regional administrator “lucifer” abused his authority, his sacred trust, rebelled against the rule of the Son and faith in the “unseen Father” attempting a great insurrection, a heavenly coup. “there was war in heaven” an ideological war! A war of truth verses error, good verses evil. The will of an apostate verses the will of God.

* in short, Michael incarnate as a man of the realm and defeated the atheist doctrines of doubt in truth, revealing the Father in love as the astonshied universe looked on in utter humility. In so doing Christ won back many, high and low. The rebels were offered repentance but rejected it.

* lucifer, Satan and Caligastia were all defrocked, stripped of power, defeated and face the universe courts of justice where they will be obliterated. Lucifer and Satan were locked up on a detention sphere, Caligastia remained on earth, he was still here as of the time of the Urantia revelation (though powerless) to carry out his nefarious skeems. We don't know if his case has been adjudicated or not.

* But there is no Satan or demons, however, the legacy of the doctrines of doubt, the rebel ideas of Atheism are still perpetuated by the foolish.

* The spirit of Jesus Christ is here, the spirit of truth is upon us, we are all tasked with revealing the loving Father to our fellows.

Colter

david
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 13 2013,22:30)

Quote (david @ April 13 2013,11:59)

Who was he speaking of as the ruler of the world?  A “god” is simply a mighty one.  One who rules the world is mighty.

Hi David,

* God delegates authority in his sons.

* We live in a friendly, carefully managed universe.

* The creator Sons of God are the Fathers of their respective universe. Our creator Michael incarnate as Jesus.

* the local systems are managed by a descending chain of administrative authority, from the creator Son Michael down to the “prince of this world” who's name was Caligastia.

* something terrible happened about 200,000 years ago earth time. What I will term a regional administrator “lucifer” abused his authority, his sacred trust, rebelled against the rule of the Son and faith in the “unseen Father” attempting a great insurrection, a heavenly coup. “there was war in heaven” an ideological war! A war of truth verses error, good verses evil. The will of an apostate verses the will of God.

* in short, Michael incarnate as a man of the realm and defeated the atheist doctrines of doubt in truth, revealing the Father in love as the astonshied universe looked on in utter humility. In so doing Christ won back many, high and low. The rebels were offered repentance but rejected it.

* lucifer, Satan and Caligastia were all defrocked, stripped of power, defeated and face the universe courts of justice where they will be obliterated. Lucifer and Satan were locked up on a detention sphere, Caligastia remained on earth, he was still here as of the time of the Urantia revelation (though powerless) to carry out his nefarious skeems. We don't know if his case has been adjudicated or not.

* But there is no Satan or demons, however, the legacy of the doctrines of doubt, the rebel ideas of Atheism are still perpetuated by the foolish.

* The spirit of Jesus Christ is here, the spirit of truth is upon us, we are all tasked with revealing the loving Father to our fellows.

Colter

So, who was Jesus referring to when he said the “ruler of the world” will be judged and cast out?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 13 2013,03:32)

Quote (Ed J @ April 13 2013,01:50)

Date Weekday Correlation

Hi Colter,

God bless

Ed,

I would think that if you were going to accuse the celestial authors of the UB  of being stupid then you would at least spell “savant” properly.

Study of “idiot savants” or autistic calendar savants has shown that they use memorization rather then algorithms.

I simply provided calculations based on computer analysis of days of the week referenced in an early 1900's work.

Colter

Sorry, my spell check was acting up.

Ed J
    Participant

I never did trust that Caligastia guy.

Spock
    Participant

So, who was Jesus referring to when he said the “ruler of the world” will be judged and cast out?

I assume Jesus was referring to the effects of the entire Lucifer rebellion. At another time he specifically said “now the prince of this world will be driven out.”

To put it another way, the board of directors has been fired. :)

Colter

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 15 2013,21:45)

I assume Jesus was referring to the effects of the entire Lucifer rebellion. At another time he specifically said “now the prince of this world will be driven out.”

Colter

Prhaps just a figure of speech such as calling the hypocrites snakes and fools. If you consider those ruling to be evil you would consider the ruler of those people to b their ruler or God s the world you would be talking about would be a metaphor for nonbelievers

Spock
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ May 31 2013,13:54)

Quote (Colter @ April 15 2013,21:45)

Colter

Prhaps just a figure of speech such as calling the hypocrites snakes and fools. If you consider those ruling to be evil you would consider the ruler of those people to b their ruler or God s the world you would be talking about would be a metaphor for nonbelievers

Or it was as he said, the prince of this world lost his position.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

More validation of the claims made by the Urantia Revelation in 1955:

(1009.6) 92:5.12 4. The sixth century before Christ. Many men arose to proclaim truth in this, one of the greatest centuries of religious awakening ever witnessed on Urantia. Among these should be recorded Gautama, Confucius, Lao-tse, Zoroaster, and the Jainist teachers. The teachings of Gautama have become widespread in Asia, and he is revered as the Buddha by millions. Confucius was to Chinese morality what Plato was to Greek philosophy, and while there were religious repercussions to the teachings of both, strictly speaking, neither was a religious teacher; Lao-tse envisioned more of God in Tao than did Confucius in humanity or Plato in idealism. Zoroaster, while much affected by the prevalent concept of dual spiritism, the good and the bad, at the same time definitely exalted the idea of one eternal Deity and of the ultimate victory of light over darkness.

Archaeologists' discovery could put Buddha's birth centuries earlier

December 1, 2013 |9:45AM ET |Updated 11:55AM ET

A newly discovered shrine suggests Buddha might have lived 300 years earlier than previously thought
    Archaeologists' discovery could put Budda's birth centuries earlier.

Colter

Proclaimer
    Participant

I give the Urantia about as much credit as Star Wars. But let's imagine that it had truth and wrote things that were discovered later to be true. Well that to my mind would prove that it is a revelation of demons as we are warned will happen in the last times. That men would depart the faith and follow the doctrine of demons.

Jesus said when a demon leaves a man, that demon looks for another home. So it would be safe to say that when a man dies, the demon looks for another habitation.

Thus, revelations could also come from demons, but they would not be trusted. They would only reveal truth in order to weave it into a greater thread of lies.

I believe you are a victim of their deceit Colter.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 05 2013,13:54)
    I give the Urantia about as much credit as Star Wars. But let's imagine that it had truth and wrote things that were discovered later to be true. Well that to my mind would prove that it is a revelation of demons as we are warned will happen in the last times. That men would depart the faith and follow the doctrine of demons.

Jesus said when a demon leaves a man, that demon looks for another home. So it would be safe to say that when a man dies, the demon looks for another habitation.

Thus, revelations could also come from demons, but they would not be trusted. They would only reveal truth in order to weave it into a greater thread of lies.

I believe you are a victim of their deceit Colter.

Your fear of ghost keeps you ignorant, but even if ghost wrote the UB, at least it's consistent and factual, unlike the corrupt holy men who wrote, rewrote, edited, redacted and rewrote the books of the churches controlling fetish.

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account